Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] Empty
PostSubject: It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon]   It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 5:51 am

It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] 2zgu2s3
---------------
It's All Fun and Games

:: Mission Topic ::
---------------

You all arrive outside Arcadia upon the owner's request, with one of you holding the keys to the actual arcade hall. Even outside, you all could tell that there was a considerable amount of activity going on inside the facility, with bright flashes of light in various colors escaping the windows every now and again, and if one listened closely, the muffled noise of video games could be heard. Someone, or something was having fun in there at the owners expense. Were you all ready for this? Surely, this couldn't be any worse than anything you had encountered thus far, right?

It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] H3xCE27

Once inside, the atmosphere changed very quickly, as the interior was covered in some... square-like mist. Unlike anything you'd ever seen before. It was green in color, and reacted to your movement just like actual smoke did, except that it would only return to being square-shaped... You all had a job to do. Save the Arcade hall from the abuse of these miscreants. Nothing more, nothing less.

It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] YDHkEnU

Map Key:
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon]   It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 6:26 am

Telos immediately took point and created an ice slide for him to ride on using his persona's ability to ski across it.
Pragmatism always pays off, in the end.

Action: Using Shadow accel to hit 6 spaces of movement., and hitting the first enemy to the right.
Sneak attack, sucker.

Telos:

Last edited by Jerry on Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Telos didn't post his stats, so I'll take the liberty of posting em for him)
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon]   It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 11:38 am

"Come on, come on! The arcades over this way! I know a shortcut, I use it all the time!" The young vixen would shout out to the two lazy bums behind her that didn't seem able to keep up with her excitement, she had never been to the arcade with Zavie before and it had been a whole long, long time since 8D last took her! This should be lots of fun even if they did have a job to do! It surly couldn't be too hard, especially when she had Terra around to protect her! "Come on, it's just here! Let's go!" She'd shout out happily, racing down the last back ally she had to take to come out right next to the place in question. Huh, that was strange... The door was already open. Maybe there are still people playing on the machines in there! She bet all the lights looked really cool in the dark! Without much hesitation the girl entered the familiar arcade with all its usual lights, sounds and weird green fog... Wait, weird green fog?

"There's something not right going on here Cals." Terra would say aloud, sniffing the air of the place and shivering slightly. He knew what was coming, he knew something like this would have to come back up eventually for them. He believed in Callie to be able to deal with anything physically as long as he protected her... Just as long as she doesn't see anything that mentally makes her freak out... T-this should be just fine. Quickly shifting himself from his fox form into his combat ready state, the shadow would suddenly notice a figure heading off into the arcade... Yet, that wasn't any demon? "Be cautious Cals, okay? There's someone other there that seems to be here for the same reason we are, yet we can't trust anyone okay? We don't have a clue who he is or wh-"

"Hey! We can't just leave him to do everything alone!" Callie would say, interrupting Terra mid sentence as she too would notice the other person who inhabited the arcade. "If we let him go off on his own... He'll end up stealing all the fun!" She'd say half jokingly, half seriously before pulling out her blades from their holsters with a light smirk. "Ya know, plus they may get into trouble or something like that." She'd add with a light hearted giggle.

Sighing, Terra had no power of choice in the matter. Once that girl had something in her mind it was crazy to even try to change it. "Okay fine, but I'm gonna see if I can sense anything in here that may come in handy later, you'd be surprised what weird things you can find in unexpected places, neheh."

It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] IeflcSc

"Come on team awesome! Let's go save the arcade!"

Callie:

Action:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon]   It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 6:17 pm

”Callie Callie! Calm down! We can’t keep up! If we keep running this fast I’m gunna spill my-“

8D called out to the fox girl as they ran through the back alleys of Endy’s night life. His long slender legs had a surprisingly hard time keeping up with Callie’s shorter ones, mostly because he was more focused on not letting his towering ice-cream cone from toppling from its cone. After the group had finished with they’re training for the night, J had decided that they had deserved a nice frozen treat! As such he gave 8D enough money to purchase enough Ice cream for himself, Callie, and Zavie to have as much as they liked. He of course had his usual, a triple scoop cone made up of one scoop of Blue Raspberry sandwiched between two scoops of Blue Moon, he called it the Velvet special for somewhat obvious reasons.-You do realize that no one outside the general upper middwest will even know what Blue Moon Is right? Wait… Where Is Endymion now that I think about it, would we even have Blue Moon here?-

However, they’re little ice-cream social was cut short when Callie noticed a flyer on the wall of the ice-cream shop saying something about the arcade being in trouble and well… here we are! Watching 8D trip over a misplaced bust of Macaulay Culkin circa 1999 and spilling his beloved ice-cream everywhere. ” N-No! Not my Iced Treat!“ 8D would quickly scramble to the fallen confection and reach a shaking hand to its slowly melting form. For a moment all was still as for the first time in his life, 8D felt the true pain of loss, of heart break, of the deepest sorrow imaginable by  man. Truly… all was lost…

“I will never forget you… Ice-Cream… Oh well!” 8D would say hopping to his feet with a wide grin and jovial chuckle “Ya know what they say! Don’t cry over spilt milk! Though dose that still count once it’s been frozen and curdled? Ehehehe!” 8D spent a moment chuckling at his joke before realizing that both Zavie and Callie had left him behind. With a yelp he surveyed his surroundings until spotting the CatMan and FoxWoman a little ways away at the arcade… and for some reason Callie had summoned her weapons and charged in head first… Oh that can’t be good….

“D-Don’t worry Cals! I’ma comen!” Without a second’s hesitation 8D summoned his Laugh-a-Metric-Ton-Hammer and Crusader Rabbit to his side.

"Yahoo! Alright Boss! Let’s get to work! Where’s the demons, let me at em! I’ll murdalize em! I’ll-"Not wasting a second 8D picked up Crusader, making the little rabbit squeak slightly, and ran screaming into the arcade swinging his hammer wildly. He fallowed Callie’s path as best he could until he came across the little girl and the odd man she stood next to. He skid to a halt and panted slightly, still holding Crusader Rabbit in one arm and his hammer in the other.

“Callie! You almost gave me a heart attack! Well, you would have if I had a heart! Eheheheh-huh?” 8D slowly looked up at the demons that undoubtable saw him and his loud entrance“Oh! You didn’t tell me you made new friends! Hi there Demons! My name is 8D! But all my friends call me Grins! I guess you can to! How do you do? Eheheh,” Grins would smile and droped Crusader Rabbit, who let out a sound not unlike the squeak of a dog toy upon hitting the ground. 8D would then hold out his unencumbered hand out to the demons, waiting for them to shake it and be his friends!

It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] Doremi-smile-precure-06-1280x720-6deaeb6a-mkv_snapshot_08-33_2012-03-12_07-07-02

Stats:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon]   It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 3:47 pm

The boy would sigh heavily, walking behind the duo. He had finished his ice cream before Callie had ran off. Why exactly were they going out at night on an adventure after training right after Grins said they weren't going to and that... The boy would simply breath heavily. This was just too much to ask for right now. Well, at least people were around and his parents were okay with it as long as he kept his hood on... Though, thankfully, he had brought an extra one that looked much nicer than the last one he wore.

It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] Y99TDo9

As far as hoods went, it was alright. It had a weird design though... But he'd much rather wear a weirdly designed hood than one that was literally made out of rags. Regardless of this inner rabble, the boy was simply tired. They were so busy while training in J's workshop with that scary lady that it was unbearable to imagine they'd be doing something as energetic as an arcade so soon. Though, leave it to Callie to have the energy of a sun...

"H-Huh? C-Callie! You can not ju-" the boy would call out before she ran into the arcade after something he didn't even see with his eyes. It was blurry, whatever it was. With a sigh, the boy would chase after Callie, Proxy's bead chain form shattering and forming the cloak and gloves when safely inside the shockingly empty arcade. What was even going on here...?

It was quiet too. Eerily so, at the least. He felt a presence he couldn't exactly pin point either. Something he felt was familiar, but something that also felt terrifying. The feeling made his hands shake gently, and his mind was racing as he continued down the arcade hall. It didn't take Proxy too long to realize what the presence was though. She'd quickly, and harshly, warn Zavie of what was about to transpire.

"Tsk! There are demons here! Quickly, catch up with the others!" the boy's shadow would say before he felt a cold sensation grip his heart. Demons...? W-What if they weren't like the cat and those frogs from before!? What if they were big, and terrifying, a-and tried to...

He'd scream, running straight ahead before catching up to Callie and Grins before realizing there were demons there as well. He'd suppress a cry before diving behind Grins. Of course they'd be in the middle of battle! Why wouldn't they!? He'd take a step back before putting shaky hand paws in front of him. He'd keep everyone safe, at least! T-That was the least he could do...

It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] DUkoWKK

"I-I c-can keep y-you a-all s-s-safe! Eep..."

"Your courage is outstanding, vassal..."

Stats:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon]   It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 4:23 pm

Treasures:

Once Callie and Co rounded the corner of the hallway, they immediately noticed a tall, muscular man being brutally attacked by two Demons. One of them was of a slender build, carrying some similarities to that of a dog or wolf, while the other was short, scrawny, and covered in purple fur. It's long pointed ears twitching as Callie and co closed in on them. "Nyehehehehe! Doooormarrrrthh! We got more guests to take care of!" The little imp said with a loud cackle as it's beady little eyes looked at the jester. "Huehue, what's up, funny guy? You wanna be friends with us? WELL TOO BAAAD! NYAHAHAHAHA!" The little imp stuck out his tongue in an insulting way while Dormarth, the bigger, dog-like humanoid beat the tar out of Telos. "Kneel, lesser creature! KNEEL!"

It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] Sticker,375x360.u2

It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] KoG5Wu8
- PvS Phase Combat has Begun -
Dormarth - Lvl 5:

Worthless Imp - Lvl 3:
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon]   It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 10:20 pm

Telos felt the electric shock course through his body. He then noticed that there were 3 others that had shown up behind him, one a clown wielding the other, and what appeared to be two children carrying weapons. He was surprised to see two children here, wielding weapons, none the less, but put that thought aside to the more immediate problem that was the demons.
"I do not make friends with demons." he growled at them. "Nor will I kneel!" He yelled as he summoned his persona, and had it create a field of cold that would damage the enemies.

Action::

Stats::
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon]   It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 2:08 pm

As the young fox girl turned the corner to catch up with this mysterious new person, she'd be surprised to see exactly what these new demons looked like. They certainly didn't look the same as the original ones she had faced! "Hello!" The girl would say in a cheerful tone as she approached, weapons ready. "I guess you'll be our opponents for today! Let's have some fun, 'kay?~" She'd smile at the two before looking them over properly, examining the taller... D-dog like... "Oh my god..." Her eyes seemed to glitter in the light of the arcade as she found it hard to find her words. "Y-yo-you're so adora-ZAA!" Her words were cut short as a sudden surge of electricity went through her body, making her feel all weird. W-well... That wasn't a nice way to take a compliment...

Shaking herself off she caught the eye of the other creature that lurked here. Without her trying to be rude, quite honestly the sight of the thing made her feel uncomfortable, especially when it store back at her! "Ewwww! Stop it! No, no, no!" She didn't like that one... Not one bit! She'd take a step back at first unsure of what to do now, she was hoping they'd be just like before...

"Cals! Snap out of it, you have your friends by your side to protect you and I won't let anything bad happen to you okay? But you gotta work with me here." Terra's voice would emanate from within her mind, trying to calm the young girl down. "Do you remember how we fought before? And what we learned from training earlier? It's time to see what we can really do! And I'd say that big one needs some cheering up, nehehe!"

Despite the strange feeling still lingering within her, the girl would nod at her shadows words. He was right, her friends were here to help! And she had to help them back in return, it's time for round 2 of this newfound game!

"Let's do this!~"

Stats:

Passives:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon]   It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 2:12 pm

It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] KoG5Wu8
It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] 28bb7v5
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon]   It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 2:21 pm

Fortunately for the girl it seemed the demon was still distracted with the other person who got here before them, allowing her to get the upper hand on this little game and land a solid strike! The creature didn't even have time to react before she was ready to strike again!

"Way to go Cals! Keep at it, nehehe!"

Stats:

Passives:

Action:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon]   It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 5:50 pm

"Yipe!" 8D shouted as the bolt of electricity shot through his circuits and almost fried his motherboard. The lights dangling from his hat flashed quickly as he spazzemed in the shock.

"Gee Boss! I'd say that was SHOCKING but I doubt that would JOLT you out of your STUNNED state! Nyuck Nyuck Nyuck!" Crusader Rabbit leaned on his spear and let out a hearty laugh as 8D twitched and jerked from the overload.

"Oh! We got a w-w-w-wise guy eh? We-We-Well let's see H-H-How you like being an ENERGIZER Bunny! E-E-Eheheheh," 8D smirked and grabbed Crusader's spear passing the shock on to the little white hare's Hair stand on end.

"YIIIIIKES!" The little bun bun jumped as the last of the mystic lightning passed through him, arcing between his ears quickly and loudly before both he and 8D exploded into a large cartoony cloud of smoke. Once the dust cleared 8D and Crusader were no where to be seen, only replaced by two piles of ash each with two large blinking cartoonish eyes. "Well ain't this a find bundle of carrots..." sighed the pile on the right.

"Eheheh, don't worry! Callie seems to have taken care of the Dog Lady rather quickly! Said the pile on the left with a wink and a laugh. "Now pull yourself together Rabbit! We have to help our friends!...And that guy over there! Who ever he is... yeah!" With a quick and exaggerated shake the two piles of ashes shook themselves back into the Dynamic duo of comedy...

8D and Crusader Rabbit!
It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] First_12
"Alright Rabbit! Lets get to work! Eheheh! Give em a taste of your Spear! I recommend a side of steamed veggies and a nice Merlot to pair! Eheheh!"

Stats:

Passives:

Action:

SHVoLCBub3QgdXNlZCB0byBub3Qg ZGVhbGluZyBvdmVyIDFrIGRhb WFnZSB3aXRo IHBoeXNpY2FsIGFy ZSB5YSBKYWNreS Bib3khPyBFaGVoZWg=
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon]   It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 7:38 pm

The shocking attack hurt... Like, a lot. Like, a scarily amount kind of a lot. The boy would gasp, and Proxy would cringe within the boy's mind. The assault wasn't what she was prepared for, even with the scene that previously transpired. Though, luckily, her current capabilities were precisely useful in situations like these.

It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] DUkoWKK

"I-I... Ouch... I-I will help too!"

Stats:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon]   It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 6:02 am

It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] Zo22dby

Dormarth - Lv. 5:

Worthless Imp:
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon]   It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 1:44 am

"Thank you, little one." Telos said to the one that had created a healing wave for him.
"Now allow me to return the favor!" he said.
"Kopaka Nuva! We're showing this Worthless Imp a cold day in hell." He said, smirking as Kopaka Nuva appeared and let a blast of icy-cold energy fly from its' blade.
Action::
Stats:

Last edited by Telos on Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon]   It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 1:08 pm

After dealing her last brutal blow, the girl would pause for a moment with her tanto blade still held out in front of her. Honestly she was stunned at how well that went, she didn't even really think up any particular tactic except hit the thing as fast and as hard as possible. She felt strange, unsure of herself and almost like a different person when this kind of thing happened. She didn't really like it, it would probably take her a while to get used to it. That or... She could just try to make it even more fun.

Feeling suddenly much more relaxed and calm after Zavie put her injuries at ease, she'd look over to the weird thing that made her feel so uneasy. It didn't matter what she thought at this point, that thing had to go! "Thanks Zavie!" The girl cried out as she began a quick dash towards the imp.

"Hey mister! Leave some fun for me!~"

Stats:

Passives:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon]   It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] Empty

Back to top Go down

It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon]
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next