Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
First Date! [Athena x Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
First Date! [Athena x Gabe] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
First Date! [Athena x Gabe] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
First Date! [Athena x Gabe] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
First Date! [Athena x Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
First Date! [Athena x Gabe] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
First Date! [Athena x Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
First Date! [Athena x Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
First Date! [Athena x Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

First Date! [Athena x Gabe]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Athena

Athena

First Date! [Athena x Gabe] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date! [Athena x Gabe]   First Date! [Athena x Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 5:21 pm

"Wow they really made a 180 turn there don't you agree?" Athena said as the main bad guy proved to be the strongest member of team, not only that but he was able to control the zombie horde with his mind and had effectively turned a considerable amount of strong cadets into his mindless slaves. "Now the good guys will have to deal with some seriously strong opponents. Finally we're going to witness some survival horror instead of this hack and slash bullsh.... I mean instead of that poor written action scenes we saw at the beginning." Athena blushed, it wasn't like her to express her feeling in such profound manner, was the movie that good or the reason behind this outburst was the person standing beside her. She turned her gaze from the big screen to watch Gabe's face instead, without realizing this man had manage to become important to her.

The great ordeal, how will the heroes get away?:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: First Date! [Athena x Gabe]   First Date! [Athena x Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 9:02 pm

"Yea, i didn't see that coming. This guy looks like the real deal, i'm getting excited." Gabe would say as he continued watching. "I wonder why he betrayed the team like that. Think something like that can happen in real life?" Gabe would wonder with the question. "People like you are absurdly skilled as it is, the realism does make it a little scary." A rouge cadet isnt very fun

Though seeing Athena blush after her comment kind of made Gabe blush a little too." A-ah ..mhm, its getting better. " Watching how the cadets handled the ambush was moreso like a mixed reviews moment. "Ok, so they're struggling a little bit, its a start. " The get away was as simple as making a breakthrough with their power, which seemed simple enough. "Not so bad...."

Love scene, was it well done?
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: First Date! [Athena x Gabe]   First Date! [Athena x Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 7:04 am

"Why do horror movies need to have romance in them? I get it love sells but this isn't a romantic comedy, what's supposed to scare me here? The hero's hard abs or the girl's enormous breast...." Athena complained as she took a sip from her drink. "At least it's better written than the previous scene, I can't believe they escaped from the bad guy like that. You would think a man like him would have anticipated that kind of reaction from his former teammates." Athena tried to focus on the movie instead of Gabe during the rest of the scenes but she found unable to restrain herself from peeking at his face occasionally as she tried to figure out what's going on in his head. "I believe we're about to reach the climax."

Final Battle/ Finale:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: First Date! [Athena x Gabe]   First Date! [Athena x Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 10:12 pm

Ah well, i think there is always room for a little reconciliation and happiness in terror. I think when you're reminded of what you're fighting for, or whats waiting back for you when you win, you get stronger, right?" Gabe was saying questioningly, because he didn't get it himself. But it was nice, how the movie was going. The producers did an amazing job on the finale as well, it was well done to make up for the earlier iffy parts of the move. "Wow, they really went all out... but that cliffhanger thought, think the hero died?" The movie ended and people started to clap, Gabe joined them as well.

"So how was it?
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: First Date! [Athena x Gabe]   First Date! [Athena x Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 5:40 pm

"I have to admit it was much better than I expected." Athena answered without taking her eyes of the screen clearly shocked by the finale. "I mean it wasn't perfect and there were plenty of things the director could have done better but still this is the best movie I've seen in ages. Truly I didn't expect a zombie movie to shock me this much. I'm glad I agreed to come with you today!" Despite her excitement Athen refrained from clapping like most of the theater, Gabe included, she was still a bit salty because the movie had no eldritch horror.

"Say since I have some free time today before I head for patrol would you like to go out and have a bite together? I believe there is a very good Indian Restaurant near the cinema, we could continue this date there if you'd like."

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: First Date! [Athena x Gabe]   First Date! [Athena x Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 7:28 pm

Gabe was happy that this date was turning out to be a success, he had the experience and pleasure of being a good boyfriend in the case of seeing Athena smile like that. He still didn't get a chance to kiss her, he wonder if this was the appropriate time?" ....." No, probably not right now, something like that had to be timed right?

"I never ate at a place like that before, so forgive me if i seem ignorant. Though, how could i pass up having dinner with such a beautiful woman? I think you should relax before work, so it should be great!"
Gabe actually got excited, he never ate at a place like that before. "Lets get going then!"
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: First Date! [Athena x Gabe]   First Date! [Athena x Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 7:38 pm

First Date! [Athena x Gabe] - Page 2 0sohYEf

Social Links have yet to rank up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Date! [Athena x Gabe]   First Date! [Athena x Gabe] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Date! [Athena x Gabe]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2