Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
We're all Mad here [Dungeon] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
We're all Mad here [Dungeon] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
We're all Mad here [Dungeon] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
We're all Mad here [Dungeon] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
We're all Mad here [Dungeon] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
We're all Mad here [Dungeon] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
We're all Mad here [Dungeon] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
We're all Mad here [Dungeon] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
We're all Mad here [Dungeon] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

We're all Mad here [Dungeon]

Go down 
+2
Athena
Retuo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

We're all Mad here [Dungeon] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're all Mad here [Dungeon]   We're all Mad here [Dungeon] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 3:11 pm

We're all Mad here [Dungeon] - Page 3 Dcva6r

Initiating PvS Battle Mode

Two enemies appeared before the cadets. The demons they were expecting seemed to be something else entirely. Twisted forms that took the appearance of those that can be found in that of Alice's own story in Wonderland. It appeared as though the cadets had fallen deep within the rabbit hole she had created, and they'd find there was no easy way out. These two creatures before them stood and blocked the path ahead. They would need to be defeated before they could proceed.

"Madness is a delicate thing. It shows you the world how it truly is. When you all were not on edge you were taking up too much space." "Wake up" "This Wonderland is a refuge from the wicked world. What lies beneath the patina of this city? The Queen knows as she sits upon her thrones." "..." "Some wish to live free so would you simply die for me?" The feminine voice played throughout the area, as if coming from the very Wonderland itself.

Demon Card Soldier Lvl 7:

Demon Dollhouse Lvl 7:
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: We're all Mad here [Dungeon]   We're all Mad here [Dungeon] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 3:47 pm

//"..."// Shiina growled to herself at the mocking tones of the voice. Wake up? Tch, she figured, they were most likely asleep. Asleep together, in a joint dream? How maddening indeed. //"Don't tell me whether to wake up or not. I'll show you just how the Cadets do things here."//

We're all Mad here [Dungeon] - Page 3 6ZccBiO

//"Ananta, now! Me Patra!"//

Who wanted them to wake up? It was a different voice from the taunting one. Shiina would listen, however, and a golden light would soon shower the party, emanated as a kind of freeing breath from each of the multi-headed snake's seven heads.

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: We're all Mad here [Dungeon]   We're all Mad here [Dungeon] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 4:59 pm

We're all Mad here [Dungeon] - Page 3 2ur2tlh

PvS Combat Phase -Intermission-

"Jeez you guys, wake up already!" The two monstrosities before them had disappeared and Claire stood before them in a defensive pose instead. She was obviously on defense, and there were slight scratches on her person. It didn't come from battle, more so from carelessly running through the brush or something similar. Regardless, she was here infront of them now. Lisa was not by her side, and it was unclear if she was still around or still focusing on their side of the mission. Regardless, Claire seemed to be out of breath. She didn't want to lower her guard before she was sure they were back to normal. The Cadet didn't really know much about Shiina, or her ability to command other Personas, so she thought nothing of the snakelike Persona she had summoned. She was more worried it was going to attack her, but instead it seemed to protect them all. Or something of the sort.

"...What happened to you all? For one second, I could sense you were doing fine, and then the next the readings went crazy. Don't worry me like that." The woman kept her sword drawn just incase, but would holster her gun and take a deep breath. She may have not been the biggest fans of these new recruits, but she'd never want to see them in danger.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: We're all Mad here [Dungeon]   We're all Mad here [Dungeon] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm

We're all Mad here [Dungeon] - Page 3 XtisiHL

Monstrosities that laid before her very eyes. It was hard not to allow her blood to start sizzling and boiling at the very peak of her innate rage. Her nostrils flared and her muscles starting to tighten, she was truly ready to begin battle again. Madness? Wonderland? She didn't care about the drivel the Psyche Terrorist was spewing from her disgusting lips. Maria wanted to destroy them... rip and tear. Just like they did to her family. It was only fair to give the same treatment, right?

But it wasn't like the nun couldn't hear a somewhat familiar voice. It may have been too late if it hadn't been Shiina's quick intervention. In fact, instead of two demons, it was actually their senior. Maria recoiled back a step upon the revelation, eyes widening at this new sudden information registering through her irises. "...Claire? I--I think we're fine. We must... have fallen for Alice's illusions. I'm sorry, despite all of our bravado, we got careless. I'm so sorry... It won't happen again."

We're all Mad here [Dungeon] - Page 3 LfTEZiu

Maria withdrew her eyes from the fellow Cadet and allowed them to stick to the ground in embarrassment. Certainly this was really pointing to the whole group that they needed to loosen up and start doing so soon. She really wanted to beat the crap out of herself for this. In fact they were about to harm their superior too, right? This was certainly unacceptable for the nun. There is so much to learn and to improve on... but so little time.

We're all Mad here [Dungeon] - Page 3 6JSLuYl

"What about you? Are you alright? Where's Lisa, I thought she was going to be with you?"

It was certainly odd that Lisa was absent. What had happened to her?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: We're all Mad here [Dungeon]   We're all Mad here [Dungeon] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 8:20 pm

...well, this all sure went down pretty fast. Though unlike Maria, Noah wasn't as eager as that when it came to bashing some demons' heads in, so it wasn't as big of a turn around once Shiina used that skill. In fact, he had been a little busy trying to figure out what the voice speaking to them was getting at...and it turned out he didn't have to in the end.

''....''

Claire. So then...they did get caught up in illusions after all. Was it that skill that cleared it up? Noah would blink a few times to get a better grasp of the situation before frowning a bit as Maria started her apology speech. ''We got intercepted by some weird grinning cat...it said some stuff and then we blacked out for a while. Probably some illusions, yeah. Seems like we gotta be careful with everything inside this place...'' Still, what could they do with that green gas? What if it was in other places too? Could they even avoid it completely if they wanted to reach their goal..?

He would rub at his nose in mild annoyance. Yeah, this was pretty sucky alright, but he didn't think now was the time to beat themselves up for any mistakes they made. That could be done after they were done with this and safe. It's too late to take previous actions back anyway. ''Yeah, what's up with Lisa? I thought you two were teaming up. This place is sure proving to be kinda tricky. Might not be the best to go 'round completely alone.'' At least as a duo, they had two heads to put together. But solo wandering could be dangerous. Was Claire willing to be as easygoing as that or...?
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: We're all Mad here [Dungeon]   We're all Mad here [Dungeon] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 2:07 am

It seemed that the minor storm caused from the earlier mistake had blown over and brought itself to a calm. As things seemed to go more or less back to normal, Haru would watch Shiina’s demonstration of what she meant when she said she wished to try something. What came out of that demo was rather unexpected.

She was able to summon a card that when broken allowed her persona to shift into...a snake or rather snakes. Oh boy. While the idol didn’t show it much he would narrow his eyes the slightest bit at the creature he saw. Snakes... He wasn’t scared of them per se since he did have the tendency to run across them when he went exploring in the more quiter parts of East Eden, the idol still didn’t care for them on the best of days. Regardless of this the young man’s eyes would drift back to Shiina as she spoke vaguely on the matter of the persona she had. She believed it could help them? He would study her for a bit and then deciding to give her a little trust he would nod.

“If it helps us out of this madness, then I see no issue in using it,” he would say before becoming quiet once more and following the group. He would remain more or less quiet as they ran across enemies and in turn took up battle positions. When they did this, Haru would summon his soulbound weapon, but would not attack at first as he took in the appearance of the beasts. He wasn’t sure if it was the beasts themselves or some lingering effect of the gas they had attempted to go through, but...his stomach would turn at the sight of the creatures as something uneasy settled within him and caused him to hesitate even more. The words that followed and the strange reveal that occured thanks to Shiina using her spell, only made the feeling worse as he began to question many things he did not question before...and in turn those questions caused him to wonder about his sanity and will. Had the gas shaken him that bad? And was this person before him was really Claire? Or was he still in a dream state? He couldn’t tell anymore and perhaps that is why he was quiet as the other two pretty much asked the questions he wanted to ask to begin with..well almost all. There was still one that bothered him.

“I am not sure what is defined as okay here any longer...”
he would say shaking his head a bit before narrowing his eyes to focus on Claire. He would take in her injuries and like the others already note that Lisa was gone; however, he would not question this as he instead focused on a more pressing matter. "How did you find us?” he would ask not sure if he could trust his own eyes anymore. Even so, the words were delivered calmly and without any sign of hostility as he bit on his thumb nail, a quiet sign that he was concerned about this odd situation and everyone who had stepped into this odd hell hole known as Wonderland.

Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: We're all Mad here [Dungeon]   We're all Mad here [Dungeon] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 7:04 pm

Shiina's eyes narrowed as her vision returned to normal. Apparently, the cue that something wasn't right led them straight to... exactly what wasn't right. The Tsurinai let out a sharp sigh, and didn't ease up when she saw Claire. For all the party knew, this could just be another trick of the mind, and for a pragmatic person like Shiina, that kind of possibility wasn't something she could just take lightly.

//"Ananta, switch!"// The Wild Card extended her arm out and opened her hand. Her temporary Persona vanished back into a fine mist before condensing back into the Fortune Card it had been before. With another shift, the card turned into that of the Magus Arcana as it was prior, before being sliced in twain again.

We're all Mad here [Dungeon] - Page 3 BLkZAJo

//"..."//

Jinguu stayed quiet and simply stared at Claire intently, the sharp red glow from her hidden eyes being the only thing that pierced through the darkness behind the mask. Shiina pinched her chin and turned away, as if deep in thought. Everyone had already taken to asking their questions, and she felt safer with Jinguu by her side, as the Persona could actually fight, in direct contrast with Ananta. Perhaps the remaining one could be of use too... well, she'd figure it out later.

//"Miss Claire, did you find anything useful up ahead? I assume you didn't also get caught by the gas cloud?"// The Tsurinai inquired casually, though the answer seemed obvious. There should be more than just that little cloud in their path, right? If Claire crossed it on her travels, maybe she also had a way to avoid it. However, Shiina couldn't exactly shake this uneasy feeling off her mind... indeed, where was Lisa at the moment? She found her stomach slowly welling up with worry for some reason...
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: We're all Mad here [Dungeon]   We're all Mad here [Dungeon] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 2:32 am

We're all Mad here [Dungeon] - Page 3 1znsk5d

"Thank god you're alright.." Claire repeated to herself while taking a breath and then sighing. Looking at Maria she'd give a smile and place a hand on her shoulder. "Maria, it's fine. We all make mistakes, but we learn from them. This mission is not lost. Infact, this is just our encore!" The veteran cadet clenched her fist and attempted to rally her ally's spirit abit. When she was asked if she was alright, Claire would look down at her slightly torn clothes and small scratches. "I'm fine, though I look a mess now. I rushed over here as soon as possible so it may have compromised by position. I told Lisa to continue the mission. We don't need her position being compromised aswell."

Her attention shifted over to Noah who spoke of Lisa being alone, which he had a point. "Yeah, this place is dangerous. I can't very well just run back to her and compromise her position though. But I can keep in touch with her with my special ability. If she is in danger, I'll be sure to rush over there just as fast to help." Claire gave a confident smirk as she grabbed her arm and did a sort of flex. Next her attention shifted to the Phantom. She gave him a smile and a playful wink while lifting a finger.

"There's a reason why I'm good in a hunt. My abilities help me mark and monitor my prey and allies. The moment I met you all at the entrance, I made sure to mark you. Sorry about not being open with this, it just felt like you guys had something against me. Didn't want to get you all mad cause I was invading your personal space." Claire gave a bashful smile as she rubbed the back of her head and looked off to the side. "With Alice's weird abilities to manipulate minds I just needed to make sure you all would stay safe. From now on, let's try to avoid anything suspicious unless we absolutely have to brave it. It'd be a better idea to get a scope of the whole area anyway."

Claire watched Shiina switch Personas and she tilted her head in confusion. This was the first person she had seen switch Personas without needing to tear the mask of a demon to do it. Was she some sort of new Persona user from one of the Queen's programs? Surely not. Well, there was time to dwell on this later. "I didn't get very far before having to come back. Sorry, but I got nothing for you all. Instead, I'll be tagging along with you all from now on. I'll watch the rear with Athena. Stay cautious and stay safe." Claire nodded to the group and gave a soft smile. She may have gotten off on the wrong foot with them, but she wouldn't let them just die in a ditch because of it. After all, she had been redeemed before, so so could they.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: We're all Mad here [Dungeon]   We're all Mad here [Dungeon] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 11:14 am

We're all Mad here [Dungeon] - Page 3 HtrRxj9

"..."

Maria slowly nodded at her senior and started to relax, but she tensed upon feeling her hand on her shoulder. At such closeness, she couldn't help, but to redden slightly at the gesture of camaraderie. It was an awkward moment for the nun as needlessly strange for her it was. But she appreciated it, this was in a setting where she never expected to experience. There was something to admire at the energy that Claire was exhibiting. Did it cheer Maria up? Not much, but enough to keep her from becoming even worse. Having low morale from the start would be absolutely damaging to the mission after all.

She shook her head when Claire voiced her previous concerns about her reasons of not being open after explaining what she was capable of. Not knowing what their team members are capable of could be very costly to the mission's success and to their lives. But for this reason alone? It made her want to groan, but she kept it bottled inside. This was no time to complain about it. Maria replied with her sheepish smile slowly turning back to its serious visage, "We would have absolutely no right to judge you this early, Ma'am. But regardless of how we reacted to it, please ensure to notify us of any potential assets for the task."

To the corner of her eye, Maria noticed how Shiina was able to switch Personas and even have more than one. This didn't seem normal at all. Weren't many people only capable of one? To think that someone like her was capable of having two? Was there something that the Tsurinai was hiding? Could she be a part of the Church of Freaks like Maria was? There were questions swarming her skull, but they would have to be set aside until the most opportune moment. It was time to move out.

Maria gave a final nod towards Claire, acknowledging what she had to say. They would have to be careful now. But, like the senior Cadet said, they just needed to learn from their mistakes and move on. Any further dillydallying here would be to their detriment and to their possible hostage. She gestured for the whole group to continue the path.

We're all Mad here [Dungeon] - Page 3 TUOVHiI

"Let's move out."

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: We're all Mad here [Dungeon]   We're all Mad here [Dungeon] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 5:53 pm

Man, this sure was a weird set up that they had. With Shiina seemingly being on edge, probably thanks to all these odd illusions and happenings and Haru being kinda weirded out as well, this was certainly proving to be an odd job. Noah would look ahead at the path they were heading down as Claire went on to answers the concerns about Lisa. ‘’I guess we should hope that doesn’t happen. The more we run around, the less will any positions matter in the end. Though…that odd cat thing we came across before this whole fiasco commenced spoke like it knew who we were and all. Isn’t it possible we’re being watched no matter what? In which case, planning positions might as well be for naught…’’ If Alice somehow knows their location and what they are up to, then was that sort of planning even effective? It didn’t sound like it would really be. Not in a place like this…

He would frown a little at the next point. Well, Maria had a point. It was better knowing than not. At least, if they knew about such things, they could consider them while deciding how to proceed. Though if nothing else, it explained how did Claire find them so fast. ‘’Yeah, disagreements of any sort aside, we’d benefit more from acting like a team. That way, we’ll get this done and over with quicker and with less mistakes on the way…’’ Albeit, scouting this area first would definitely take them a good while. And who knows, there could be actual demons ahead as well, forcing them to battle before facing the terrorist herself. Did they have a choice however…? If nothing else, it would be great to find a way to disable that odd green fog. For all they knew, it might be in other parts of this place as well, which wouldn’t make it any easy on them to actually get where they need to.

This place was sure proving to be questionable. Hopefully, there weren’t any more illusions left for now. It would suck pretty bad if them seeing Claire and all was just a bluff as well. They really had no way to tell, huh? Sheesh. This job would sure be more fun if they weren’t being messed with so much. That sure knows how to dampen one’s mood. ‘’Yeah, let’s go. This route better be better than the last one…’’

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: We're all Mad here [Dungeon]   We're all Mad here [Dungeon] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 12:43 am

Haru would stay quiet as he simply let his mind try to adapt to this world that shifted and changed on its own accord. Being a man of schedules and order, he didn’t particularly liking the chaos found here and be honest adapting was a bit of a challenge, but he forced himself to do so since he was sure this would not be the last time he’d encounter something as odd as this. If anything the missions ahead might be worse...if they managed to get out of this one of course. While it was true the green gas had taken him for a whirl, the man kept the current struggle inside of himself, his face now calm once more showing nothing of the internal conflict within.

As the others spoke he would listen not seeming to be bother by the shift in persona from Shiina. Maybe the first time she had done it got him over that hurdle earlier...either that or he was beginning to truly accept the strange as normal. He honestly didn’t know and right now didn’t have time to mull such things over. He had a mission to focus on, so that is what he would do as his eyes drifted from Shiina’s persona back to Claire as she spoke.

He’d watch as she tried to boost morale with her talk, but for the most part, he would stay quiet until directly addressed. When answered, the usually serious Cadet would do something a bit unusual around strangers. He’d actually relax as he ran a hand through his hair before looking back at the woman with an actual amused smirk on his face as he tilted his head at her.

“I suppose we deserved that in a way. You are quite something else, but in the end we owe you for your quick response and ability. Thank you for coming back for us,” he would say truly meaning it. Yeah it was true that it was a bit unsettling she would hide her ability, but if everyone didn’t trust her to begin with then why should she give them any of her own trust? They had a rough start, but perhaps now that the other was here, they could actually fix things a bit and work better as a team. After all if they didn’t pull together now...they would never succeed in the future. Regardless of this, the young man decided to give the woman a bit of his trust as well as his team members, as he remained more relaxed than before. His face would go back to being serious, but with less of the tension from earlier.

To the words heard, he would let out a light hum of thought.

“Mmm. I have to agree running here and there is not a wise thing; however, if you can see everyone then I am sure Lisa will be fine on her own for now and if not you won’t have to go back alone if you needed to aid her. As for our lovely hostess,” Haru would let out a light sigh to this one. “I never doubted we were being watched from the beginning. The only thing that bothers me outside of the familiarity that Noah mentioned is the fact the cat seemed to have been informed by this mysterious “he” of us coming. That sort of intel slipping is...very unpleasant to hear about. Makes me wonder what else she knows about us…” he would say his eyes automatically drifting to the scenery around them as if he expected to find something there. Was he being paranoid? Not really. The action just gave him a better view of the place that both fascinated and agitated him. Gave him a better view of his enemy.

This was a very annoying game to be sure...but then again, a good challenge wasn’t always that bad. They just had to outsmart the cat and its master.

Regardless of this, he would keep quiet agreeing silently that they did indeed need to work better with one another. His lips wouldn’t part again until Claire said she was sticking with them. To this he would give a nod.

“It is good to know you are with us then,” he would say and then pondering something he would ask. “You said your ability marks allies and prey...Can you see a bit of what is up ahead from here?” he asked a bit curious about the extent of her ability. If she could see more of this place than they could that would be beneficial in planning things...Well maybe. At least it would prepare them for surprises.

Regardless of what came of that, Haru would watch as Maria and Noah set off once more. Making sure the three ladies were not being left behind he would trail along a few steps behind the leading pair.

“Let us pray for good fortune then,” he would say in response to Noah’s comment. The words were light, but had a hint of flatnes to them, a sign that while there may have been a bit of jest behind that, Haru did understand the strangeness of the situation they were in and in turn did not take it lightly.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: We're all Mad here [Dungeon]   We're all Mad here [Dungeon] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 12:25 pm

//"This is, after all, our first mission. If we did not make any mistakes, I'd be incredibly surprised."// Shiina tapped her lips with a light smirk. This group had just met, it was... foolish to expect them to work together flawlessly as a team during their very first escapade into this world. //"In any case, it isn't unexpected for Lisa to be eager to continue this mission alone, at least by what I saw of her. I dunno, she seemed like a go-getter from the start to me."// It was worrying, yes, but expected just the same. It'd be more surprising if the other Cadet wanted to stick around them, really.

Shiina raised an eyebrow at what Claire had said, though. Hrm... the Tsurinai said nothing towards that, but one thing was for sure: if Claire intended on going, she had better expect company. She was already worried enough about Lisa, the more people went to help her if such was needed, the better. However, Shiina wouldn't really reveal her intentions here, not when saying that could compromise their situation further.

//"I won't lie and say that first impression didn't affect me."// The Wild Card closed her eyes momentarily. //"But I can at least respect someone who isn't afraid on acting upon what she thinks is best. You were looking out for us, I don't consider that as bad as a complete invasion of privacy."// Then the talk about Alice watching them all resumed, and with it, the Cadet released a solemn sigh. //"Of course, we're at a disadvantage. And yes, Haru, that is indeed quite worrying... a 'he', huh? I wonder what male could know we were coming and be able to alert Alice so... quick... ly..."// Shiina froze for a second. It was a spitball, but her mind had just led to her to places she didn't wish to think of. They had met a boy who knew they were heading in this direction, after all, and... no, no, that wasn't possible, he was with the government, there was no way he'd be with this Terrorist... right?

//"...tch."// Shiina bit her thumb with a deep frown at this possibility. Had they been played? Was there something else they had discounted? Plenty of things in the crime scene pointed towards there being another male with the female terrorist, so surely that was who was watching them, yes? But, the question was, how was he watching them? The only way he could possibly know they were coming was if he was at the crime scene, yes? How would he be able to get past the guards there? So many questions floated in her mind right now, it was nigh impossible to answer them all. Dammit... if they had truly been played... no, she couldn't accept that, he wasn't a traitor, he couldn't be. After the promise she had made to him...

//"Hm? Oh, right. That's... unfortunate."// The Wild Card was snapped back to reality by Claire directly addressing her. The fact that they lacked information on what was ahead was... discouraging, to say the very least. Well, Shiina supposed they'd have to make do without it. //"Miss Claire, I don't suppose I can ask you what else you can do with your powers? Are you able to allow us to communicate with Lisa with your ability as well? It'd be a great boon if we were all able to speak to each other, after all."// Shiina wouldn't judge if she wasn't capable of this. It'd simply be a bummer, nothing else. Either way, they had to keep going, and the Wild Card couldn't reasonably address everything that was talked about, not when the possibility of there being a rat in their ranks was fresh in her mind...

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: We're all Mad here [Dungeon]   We're all Mad here [Dungeon] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 1:31 pm

We're all Mad here [Dungeon] - Page 3 1znsk5d

"Considering I can not share my ability to monitor allies or enemies with others, I'm not sure how much of an asset it is to you all. I'm not much of a supporter, as my abilities bring me to the front lines. But that is one ability I have to help keep things together." The Veteran cadet placed a hand on her hip and rubbed the brim of her nose with a sigh. "I've been relying on Chris way too much. His abilities fell along the lines of supporting the rest of us. If only he were.. here.." Her words seemed to waver abit, almost as if she were trying to remember something to no avail. Her attention switched to Noah who made the comment about their positions being revealed. "You lot were supposed to pull her attention. Lisa and myself were the ones moving behind the scenes. I just didn't expect her to put you all under her affects so soon. That sort of ruined my plan, but Lisa is still hidden so we're not completely lost here. We'll continue to play her game until we can confirm her location, and any thing else she may have in store."

Claire looked at the young man who thanked her, and she scratched her cheek and looked to the side with a bashful smile. "You can count on me, Juli-.. Oh." She almost instinctively called the young man her superior, which caused her to be a mixture of embarrassed and flustered. To try to recover, she'd slap Haru on the back and give a laugh. "No problem! As your senior, it's my job to make sure we pull through this alive. In regards to my ability, it's not an ability that monitors the environment, so I cannot look ahead. It solely focuses on the current condition of my allies and prey, and allows me to find what direction they are located and what state they are in. Since I've never marked Alice, I'm not entirely sure where she is."

It appeared each of them had something to say about this "he" fellow they had been told about. Claire really didn't now what they were getting at with it, but it did cause some worry. Was their mission leaked to Alice somehow? Was this some sort of deliberate trap to keep them here? That'd explain why Alice let them easily enter her domain and haven't really forced them out through the door. But now they had to take her in. She probably had information that could help clear things up.

Claire would follow behind the group while pondering to herself. When Shiina asked her more about her ability, she'd shake her head in response. She now had the full details of her marking ability to some degree. "Lisa's doing fine. Your mission is alot more dire than hers. She is the flanker, you all are the one's pulling all the attention."

The group would continue onward and make their way further into the Terrorist domain. That's when they come across their next stump in the road.

We're all Mad here [Dungeon] - Page 3 29uyfef

"Ah, our loyal guests. Continuing to trample the insidious dirt of this domain for our darling Alice, are we?" What was before them was the form of a massive, demonic cat. It spoke with words that were blacker than the most potent poison. "What is a Wonderland? We all have it locked within ourselves. The happy place of exorcised torment that brings us to sublimity. Some crave their Wonderland to escape the coming future... While others crave it to escape their troubled past." Its eyes scanned the entirety of them all and ended on Claire. "Memories are a coffin. They keep one confined, trapped, and soon enough buries them in their own despair. To free yourself from memories, you must pay what you owe. A nickle? A dime? The price is steep and comes with blood. Do you wish to venture further into Wonderland? To do so, you must slay me. Only my life will release the laced drink that'll send you deeper down the rabbit hole."

QAS TIME

*Challenge the Cheshire Cat

*Choose to come back later
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: We're all Mad here [Dungeon]   We're all Mad here [Dungeon] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 2:37 pm

We're all Mad here [Dungeon] - Page 3 Ehw4Wmn

Tick tock went the clock, but the night was still young. They hadn't been here for long, and there was plenty to do; but Shiina could at least recognize that they weren't exactly strong as a group yet. Would challenging this beast truly be the most indicated first battle they'd have to undergo as a team? Shiina thought not, and, thankfully, the others at least seemed to agree after a short discussion.

//"I suppose you'll have to sit tight for a while longer, kitty."// The Tsurinai closed her pocket watch shut and turned back the way they came. //"Let's go explore the area a bit more, first."// With that said, there were more things to talk about. As in, Claire and Maria looked quite comfortable around each other, and Athena hadn't really gotten any words in so far. At this point, it was better to swap their positions for the sake of the team as a whole. //"Maria, Athena, if you two wouldn't mind, I'd like to have you switch positions here. I feel like this will benefit our strategy at the moment."// The Wild Card crossed her arms afterwards and mused. It was time to address a few of the things Claire said, naturally.

//"Miss Claire, what's your specialty in combat? I can disclose that Jinguu seems to focus more on slashing-based moves and ice... slightly, at least. I'm also capable of healing our wounds with her if such is needed. Ananta is capable of dispelling Alice's mind tricks, like the one with the fog, so I'd rather stay back when that kind of trap is present, just so I can free you all if I must."// She... did not quite know what her remaining Persona, Melchizedek, could do, truly, so she simply chose to stay quiet about him for the moment. To the revelation about her tracking ability, though, the Cadet grimaced slightly. That was a bit disappointing, but she supposed it couldn't be helped.

//"I suppose that's true. We're fighting on the front lines and all, so we're placed in more immediate danger. Either way, if she is fine, I have nothing to worry about for now. Please make sure to tell us if her situation changes, agreed?"// The Tsurinai's expression eased slightly as she looked at Claire. She didn't have a smile on her face, no, but there was a hint of... gentleness in her eyes. She didn't really wish to cause more trouble regarding her, she simply hoped they could work together. Trust was everything in this situation.

QAS and Movement:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: We're all Mad here [Dungeon]   We're all Mad here [Dungeon] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 4:51 pm

Oh, another big kitty? Did Alice like cats that much? Not that it was any good for them, since this one wanted to actually battle them head on, and based on what it said, doing so was the only way for them to proceed forward. Noah himself wasn’t all that familiar with the Wonderland story, but he knew it had some odd elements to it. Guess they would have to follow the given script here to get where they wanted to. Although what would happen once they fulfilled all the games that stood before them? ‘’So we’re going to walk around, huh? Let’s hope there isn’t a timer for this. It’d suck if Alice ran away on us eventually.’’ Eh, that was unlikely considering she went as far as creating this weirdo maze for them, but you can never know what goes on through someone’s mind. Much less with all these illusion tricks involved in this game of cat and mouse.

He would look at Claire when she mentioned Chris and his supporting. Geez, he had almost forgotten about that guy already. ‘’Is Chris busy? I remember he wasn’t at the morning meeting either. I kinda expected he’d be around too, since this job seems like a hassle to deal with.’’ That guy was the only one of the known Cadet team that hasn’t shown up during the latest commotions, which was kinda odd. And Claire sounded odd when mentioning him too. So many mysterious things, heh. ‘’Hm, alright. So I guess our job is to successfully track her down first, right?’’ It seemed the most logical. Though he did wonder what was the original plan Claire and Lisa apparently had behind the scenes. To show up once they found her to try and surprise her with extra blunt force…? Unless the supposed hostage was somewhere away from the terrorist, but would she do that..?

For the next few moments, he would stay quiet, watching the path ahead while listening to the whole abilities conversation. Well, it was indeed important to know what could they do, but he didn’t have much to comment towards that at the moment. They would still have to communicate in battle as to who should use what anyway, so they were always capable of falling back on plans in the midst of combat. After all, knowing now doesn’t give them any specific plans of action yet. They still had no idea what kinds of battles would they face.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're all Mad here [Dungeon]   We're all Mad here [Dungeon] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

We're all Mad here [Dungeon]
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next