Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Magic and music (Gabe) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Magic and music (Gabe) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Magic and music (Gabe) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Magic and music (Gabe) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Magic and music (Gabe) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Magic and music (Gabe) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Magic and music (Gabe) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Magic and music (Gabe) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Magic and music (Gabe) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Magic and music (Gabe)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Telos

Telos

Magic and music (Gabe) Empty
PostSubject: Magic and music (Gabe)   Magic and music (Gabe) EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 6:47 pm

Takeru was playing his music that night, seemingly alone with nobody but himself...
And his persona, of course.
"My, that certainly puts a new meaning in the phrase of "Me,myself, and I"" Twelve snarked.
"Shut up. I want to try and focus here. Mozart's Requiem is not easy to play, even for me." Takeru said.

Takeru kept playing anyway, focus as solemn as a funeral service for somebody. He did not cease until it was over...
... and then he said something, again, purely out of sheer habit.
"Any requests?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Magic and music (Gabe)   Magic and music (Gabe) EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 7:14 pm

Gabe has a tendency of ending up places without actually knowing the reason why he was there in the first place. It almost seemed to be a little bit of a gimmick, but he was a wanderer at best anyway. "Phew... now what..." Gabe would say to himself as he ran his fingers through his hair. " Though, he ended up bumping into someone by accident. "Oh, i'm sorry about that, i wasn't necessarily looking at where i was going."Gabe quickly apologised to the lad and offered him a hand. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Magic and music (Gabe)   Magic and music (Gabe) EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 8:12 pm

"Why yes. I am." Takeru said,getting up to his feet.
"My name is Takeru Kagemaru. Who are you?" He said.
"My. See? I told you. We've been bumping into people more and more lately. Hey! I should tell that robotic clown we met that one!" Twelve remarked.
"Quiet, you." Takeru snapped.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Magic and music (Gabe)   Magic and music (Gabe) EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 9:57 pm

"Oh, introductions of the bat. You can call me Gabe..." Gabe would say to the strange man as he put his hands in his pocket. Though, he wast too sure what to make of the man talking to himself. "Mr. Takeru, are you feeling well? I didnt say anything..." Gabe would say when he was told to be quiet. This man basically told gabe to be quiet...how rude. "Did i insult you or something? "
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Magic and music (Gabe)   Magic and music (Gabe) EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 10:32 pm

"Hm? No, no. I'm fine. Thank you for your concern." Takeru said.
"Ah... I know. Since you're here... why don't I play you something on the piano? Any requests? If you're going to ask for a symphony, though, please pick a particular movement for the sake of convenience. OR, if you desire, I shall play the whole thing." Takeru asked him.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Magic and music (Gabe)   Magic and music (Gabe) EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 10:46 pm

Something on the piano? I know a song that i might like for you to play for me. " Gabe would say briefly as he went through his phone, looking for the piano song that he was so fond of. "Ah, oh well i can't necessarily think of it right now. But, how about something uplifting and cheerful if you can manage that, i would really appreciate it. "Gabe would say as he reached into his pocket. "How much does it cost for you to play a song?
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Magic and music (Gabe)   Magic and music (Gabe) EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 12:19 am

"Nothing. I don't charge for people I ask for recommendations." Takeru said, smiling as he got back on the piano. This wasn't necessarily true, but Takeru in this case decided to make it so.
He began to play once again, this time deciding on Bethoven's Ode to Joy, playing it with all due fervor and passion, playing it spectacularily. Once he was done, he once again turned to gabe.
"How was that?" He asked him.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Magic and music (Gabe)   Magic and music (Gabe) EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 1:11 am

Gabe would put the money away and nod his head as well. "i only asked because i am a performer as well. It's not much about the money for me as well, but id like to believe that it's more about the aspect of the donation. A small donation to show off skills, i would like to thin that people enjoy being acknowledged for their talents, commodity is a good way to showcase that." Gabe was only stating his opinion about it as he watched the young lad play. "Wow..." Gabe would say as he started to clap for the man. "Amazing, this is some high-level stuff, i could tell that you must really love playing the piano. How long were you doing this for?
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Magic and music (Gabe)   Magic and music (Gabe) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 3:02 am

"Thank you. Let's see.. if my memory holds... 8 years now." He said, accepting the praise graciously. "But my piano teacher died some time ago from cancer..." He said, a look of sorrow briefly crossing his face, before turning back to normal. "You said you were also a performer... what do you do? Do you play the piano as well?" Takeru asked him.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Magic and music (Gabe)   Magic and music (Gabe) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 3:16 am

"No...." Gabe would say as he flicked his wrist, revealing a card. It was the king of hearts. "nothing of the sort like your talents, i utilize cards. So in a sense, you can call me a magician of some sort if you will. "Gabe said to him with a smile. "I'm sorry about your teacher, but he must be happy in heaven..look at the fine young man you turned out to be. That's alot to be proud of, i'm sure of it. Legacy, history, and mementos, thats the lasting forms of immortality i know of. His skills and teachings lives through you, thats something you should always remember. " Gabe said this solemnly, hoping the guy would understand where he was going with this.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Magic and music (Gabe)   Magic and music (Gabe) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 3:22 am

"Her. It was a woman... and why do you think I still play? I do it to honor her memory... and to keep myself in shape." He said. "So... you're a magician with cards, eh? Interesting... tell me. Do you know how to work with tarot cards, or am I asking for a fortune teller again?" he said, sort of in a joking manner.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Magic and music (Gabe)   Magic and music (Gabe) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 3:31 am

"No...nothing as fantastic.... that would require someone who knows much about the arcana and what not. I don't dabble in that at all, but maybe i can still tell your fortune if you are interested?" Gabe would say as he took out his deck of cards and shuffled. "Pick the top card, and that'll be your fortune for the day. It's the best i can do.... since you played for me and all/. "In gabe's mind, he was returning the favor.

Rules
Spoiler:

Strength
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Magic and music (Gabe)   Magic and music (Gabe) EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 8:05 pm

"Alright. I will. Personally, i do dabble myself in tarot, I know quite a bit. Fun fact: Did you know that the typical 52 card deck is actually a derivation of the minor arcana in tarot? The full, true tarot deck has about... 72 cards, in all." He said as he picked up a card.
Random number (1,52) :

"Here we are. This is my card." He said, pulling the top card off the deck.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Magic and music (Gabe)   Magic and music (Gabe) EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 11:36 pm

"Oh.... royalty...interesting..the king of clubs..." Gabe would say as he looked at the card. "Though, no, i didn't know that, its actually a nice piece of trivia. Nowadays, people use these cards for a gambling purpose. Or just to play a game, or even for tricks. Tricks is more my thing... but i like all three things, it's fun to me. " Now, for the fortune. "The King of clubs..Dark-haired, kind-hearted man; or a man with Fire predominating in his chart. A generous and spirited man. Hmmm..... almost makes you wonder what it all actually means, yes?" Gabe would say as he put the card away. "For such a man to appear in your life for an unknown reason. Or who knows, maybe yoou are that man."
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Magic and music (Gabe)   Magic and music (Gabe) EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 5:51 pm

"Thank you." He said, and listened to what Gabe said it meant. "Huh. I have a better theory, though." He said, smiling.
"I believe that man... is you." he said, bowing his head slightly as he pointed his finger at game briefly.
"The cards don't lie, now do they? Well, unless you cut the deck of course. But even then..." Takeru said to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic and music (Gabe)   Magic and music (Gabe) Empty

Back to top Go down

Magic and music (Gabe)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next