Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening] Empty
PostSubject: Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening]   Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening] EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 6:44 pm

Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening] 2zgu2s3
---------------------
Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity

:: Awakening Topic ::
---------------------

"Julius... Are you sure she's cut out for this?" Alex asked Julius as he perched himself up on his own desk. "She's a mother and all that, you know?" Not to say that the boy was looking down on Vivian, or anything. He was just... concerned regarding what those kids might end up doing when it came to her loyalty.  "I'm sure she'll do just fine, Alex. Besides, if anything should go wrong, we're here, remember. 'Strength in Unity.'" The boy would only retort with a muffled scoff, followed by a silent "Fighting together with a dusty old hag like her? No thanks, Julius. Keep your nasty fetishes to yourself." A sinister little chuckle left Tenth's lips before he fell silent by the cold stare his senior gave him. "Need I remind you we're here on the Captain's behalf?" This was followed by the annoyed scoff from Alex once again. "She'll be here soon." The gentleman looked at his wristwatch. Almost 11:30 PM...

Everything had been prepared. The Demon was ready, the goblet filled with the Queen's blood was resting on the front desk of the classroom under the watchful eyes for Julius and Alex, as they waited for the woman of the hour, Vivian Oates.
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening]   Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening] EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 5:46 pm

Walking in, Vivian took note of the scenery around her. It had been some time since she was in a classroom, and soon she'd have to return to it. Would this be a guaranteed job here? She hadn't spoken to her son in some time, mostly due to her job, and his time on his own. She had really not done too much as a mother lately, and part of her felt awful for it. She should be acting properly as a parent. She was half tempted to quit her job, but that would be denying her other love. She enjoyed her fun times, but in the end, she adopted him for several reasons, some colder, others more kind. She genuinely cared for him, but if she let him run off, she wouldn't have anything keeping her from being other scum in the city. The place was mostly deserted, save for a young boy, a strange goblet, and a very familiar man. She squinted her eyes slightly at Julius, until she finally smiled. The last time they had met was over five years ago. Boy how time flew...

Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening] 2jEtvTqEg-8

"Julius darling....it's me Vivian. You helped save my life five years ago. And I never got to give you my thank you kiss." She giggled to herself. The last time they spoke, she looked very different, in that her makeup and disguise made her appear blonde, and wearing a skirt. This time, she was wearing her natural hair, and black casual clothing. Nothing that stuck too far out, and in fact kept her out of scrutiny; exactly the way she preferred. She stood in the middle of the classroom after walking in, and watched the two and the goblet without getting any closer. "So you are the prince here. A shame I couldn't climb up the ladder with you; we could have been together to protect the city. But I am here to do that anyway. What would you have me do?" She said. She didn't exactly pay much mind to the kid, as he didn't stick out too much, and Vivian was too focused on Julius to bother. Seeing an old face made her feel strange. It was the first time in a while she felt genuinely happy and thrilled. Even though it was just a short meeting, it was almost surreal. In the end, she expected him not to remember, or not pay it any bother given where he is now. Either way it was fine, the now mother was just content for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening]   Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening] EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 6:13 pm

Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening] Tumblr_o0zwc4rRgv1rcvimbo1_500
"Oh. Welcome, Vivian. It's been a while. And please, don't mention it. It's the least I could do for a lady in distress."

Julius approached the newly arrived Vivian with a warm, and welcoming smile on his face. It had truly been a long while since they last met properly. "Now let me remind you that we're here in The Captain's stead, Julius. Let's just get this over with." Alex said in a slightly annoyed tone, slowly sliding off his seat on the desk. "Just prepare the test, Alex. I'll handle the ritual proper." How anyone could find him tolerable to be around was beyond Julius. The little brat had such a big mouth, and an opinion of himself just as large. With new cadets on board, his time with this little runt should hopefully lessen. "Fine." Alex replied quickly, with a slightly annoyed sigh before leaving the room through another door in the back. The schooldesks had been moved away to the corners of the room for the most part, leaving a circular clearance in the middle of the room. "Now, then, m'lady. Let's get this underway, shal we?" The tall, young man walked towards the teacher's desk, and picked up the goblet, before turning around, uttering the same words as The Captain had said to so many others before Vivian. Now it was his turn.

Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening] 141
"Bow before the presence of your Queen, state your name, and of course, your reason for wishing to become a member of Class Zero."
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening]   Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening] EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 6:58 pm

Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening] 431cf4bf9590102218779cabc0859dc2f8ee196c_hq

How upsetting that he didn't respond to her flirts, but she wouldn't mention it. She was happy enough. But boy did the younger one have a mouth on him. She can't say she's the motherly type, at least right now. She's definitely learned some things, but had her own son Derrick spoken to her like that, she wouldn't be sure if a time-out or other discipline would work. She let him walk off and do his thing, while returning her stare back to Julius. "The Queen isn't here, may I bow to you instead?" She said, though despite that, she knelt down anyway towards Julius' feet. "I am Vivian Oates. I haven't been one of resolve or loyalty, but I am here for someone I care about. My son who I protect, and a city where I work day in and out on. I saw what happened five years ago, and death is not something I want to see again. I want to earn what those who work deserve, as well as protect the ones that matter. If it means becoming dedicated to something, it's worth it."
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening]   Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening] EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 7:08 pm

"Ahum... Yes, of course..." Now of course, he had just been speaking as he had been told to, but regardless. He watched over Vivian and listened to her words. "Understandable, and well merited. Now, for the sake of your son, your city and those you hold dear, swear loyalty to our queen, and drink of her blood. That should test your conviction and spirit to their limits." He'd offer the woman the goblet, waiting for her to drink of it. It was never a pleasant experience, to watch or to go through it first hand. But it had to be done. He was still her son after all, and as much was expected of him. Now would not be a good time for him to buckle.
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening]   Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening] EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:42 pm

Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening] Tumblr_o1g0s5xFXd1tiivhqo1_540

After given her command, she'd stand up and take the goblet. This was the Queen's blood? In the end, she was far from a hero. She was someone who liked to work in the background, and support herself as best as she could. To do this would be to finally step into the eyes of the public as a supporter. Supporting a cause was not out of her way, but being known was what scared her the most. She was a fearful person deep down, and had no plans to smash whatever the Queen had here. It was just not her style. So she wanted to make the most of what she had. But this meant stepping up and actually putting in effort. For the longest time all she did was merely avoid things, ignore what her father said, and do whatever she wanted. Now it was almost as if she had a responsibility.

Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening] Hotaru_shidare_wallpaper_10_by_sanoboss-d9v9tbs

She pondered for a moment, took a deep breath, and began to drink. The blood was just as tasty as her own; the taste of metal and plasma dancing on her tongue as it went down. She wasn't sure if it was just a symbolic gesture, or something else would happen. But she would drink only as much as she needed to. Whatever would happen next was a result of her choice and resolve. She had yet to decide if it was worth it or not on this action alone, but Vivian Oates took comfort in knowing what it was all for.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening]   Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening] EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:57 pm

The sweet sensation wouldn't last very long for Vivian, as the moment the volatile liquid passed down her throat, she'd begin to feel a stinging pain coursing through whatever surfaces the blood had touched, as if she had been drinking molten metal. Her throat would swell up a little bit, making something simple as breathing a struggle. Her skin would slowly start to crumble and peel off was if it was made of wet tissue paper. This process would continue until there was only a gaping hole left, like a snake shedding it's skin. From this moment on, she would see the world for what it truly was, for better or worse, as the hidden potential within her that was seeded during the Eternal Divide finally burst forward. This is where the true test of conviction began. Either she could persevere, and see this through, or she would be lost to her own shadow, turned into the very thing that she wanted to protect her son from. Now, if she were to touch her face, she would find it to be intact, and the pain would have long since subsided, as a voice within her spoke clearly.

Meanwhile, a light grunting could be heard from the other room. It was Alex, holding back the bloodthirsty demon who had sensed the newly awakened soul, and wished to consume whatever essence it could. "I can't hold him much longer, Julius! Speed things up a bit, would you?!" The boy asked, obviously stressed out by this. "She's almost done. Hold on for a little longer... We'll see soon what potential she carries."
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening]   Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening] EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 11:46 pm

As the blood went down, she could feel the pain in her throat. She definitely regretted her decision at first, as the strange sensation went on for what felt like an eternity as she attempted to reach for her face, but the pain held her back as she nearly dropped her goblet. She gritted her teeth, until it eventually stopped. She felt her body, as fine as it was before the drink, except a new voice came in the back of her mind, and a third set of eyes gave way to the view of the world. She could see it. She could also hear something strange and foreign in her head. As it spoke, it began to take shape behind her, forming into what appeared to be a bipedal creature.

Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening] 1etkt1

"Hmmmmm? So you're the home? Djinn is the name...and we'll have plenty of games to play!" Djinn said, looking at Vivian, who looked back at her new Persona. She took a step forward and nearly fell forward. It was just like five years ago, only this time she had strength to fight and not run. However, she could tell from the get go that this Persona didn't exactly have strength of the fighting department. She would have to find out over time. "Phew...that blood, it gave me-" And then the Persona grabbed at Vivian's neck, attempting to strangle her. Vivian looked at Djinn with wide eyes, as she grabbed at the Persona, struggling to break free. It took a moment, but as her vision began to fade, she eventually pulled their hands off as she fell forward, realizing she was being held by it. She sighed heavily, and stood back up. "Ha. I take it Persona aren't supposed to do that? Seemed a little odd if it's supposed to be my power...keh." She coughed from lack of air, and shook her head. This was not going to feel much better in the morning; but she had her strength, and for the time being that's all that mattered.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening]   Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening] EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 5:06 am

"Depends on the persona. It seems yours isn't... natural." Julius replied to the woman's question with a thoughtful expression. "Regardless, well done, m'lady." He would then turn towards the door that Alex had gone through to get the demon. "She's ready Alex. You can set him free." The kid's muffled grunts stopped for a moment, as he replied. "About time!" Julius stepped to the side only for the door to swing open violently, as a three-eyed canine dashed into the room, sniffing the air. "Ohoho... Fresh meat." Pascal said, looking at Vivian with a greedy gaze. "Now, let's see what your newfound powers are made of, Vivian. Alex will assist you, so don't be worried. You're not dying tonight." Julius sat down on the chair behind the teachers desk as the battle would commence. "WHAT?! I have to work with this... Greenhorn?! Give me a br-" But Julius interrupted him. "You're a cadet, are you not? We're here to ensure her initiation doesn't kill her. If it does, wouldn't that be bad for your rep?" The kid only grunted in response as he summoned his soulbound weapon, and stood next to Vivian, ready to fight off the beast.

Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening] Large
"Alright then... Let's do this."

Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening] XxdCSxp
- PvS Phase Combat has Begun -

Pascal Lvl 3:

Fighting Support:
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening]   Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening] EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 1:44 pm

Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening] 58003faa1cfc63e967162e7fb96f5a00c699c9ff_hq

Vivian smirked, perhaps somewhat proud of her newfound strength. She watched as a strange dog broke through the door and began to approach her. So this was a Demon. It had been some time since she saw one so close. She was ready to pull out another weapon, but before she could, the Persona seemed to have other plans. Djinn began to play with the golden hoops around her, as they twisted and changed size. One went over her and she would vanish as the hoop went over her body. However, shortly a monstrous hand would break out of it, and pull itself free from the hoop. It had changed form, and gave a howl. Vivian felt a new strength come from him. She knew that this one could fight this time, but Djinn was now out of her control completely. All it did was that howl, though it seemed to boost both of their morale to a degree. Meanwhile, Alex would have his Persona charge at the Demon in an attempt to stagger them. "You can count on me darling. Same to you young man," she said, glancing at him sideways as he attacked. He REALLY had a mouth on him.

Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening] 2j2suuf

Persona Overdose ~ Turn 1

Vivian Oates:

Alex Tenth:
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening]   Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening] EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 4:03 pm

Pascal Lvl 3:
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening]   Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening] EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 4:18 pm

Pascal Lvl 3:
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening]   Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening] EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 4:23 pm

Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening] 2j2suuf

"How rude of you!"

Persona Overdose ~ Turn 2

Vivian Oates:

Alex Tenth:
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening]   Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening] EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 4:31 pm

PvS Phase Combat Over - You have survived!
Vivian Recieves: 190 EXP!
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening]   Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening] EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 4:36 pm

"That was... actually kind of lame. Judging by how he acted before, I expected more out of him, to be honest." Alex said with an accomplished smirk. "You're not too bad either, Viv. Maybe I was wrong about you." Julius walked up to the two fighters with a rather satisfied look on his face. "Well done, m'lady. You're now officially a Cadet of the government. Welcome aboard."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening]   Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening] Empty

Back to top Go down

Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity [Vivian's Awakening]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next