Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Ramen Fever [Gabe] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Ramen Fever [Gabe] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Ramen Fever [Gabe] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Ramen Fever [Gabe] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Ramen Fever [Gabe] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Ramen Fever [Gabe] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Ramen Fever [Gabe] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Ramen Fever [Gabe] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Ramen Fever [Gabe] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Ramen Fever [Gabe]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryugon

Ryugon

Ramen Fever [Gabe] Empty
PostSubject: Ramen Fever [Gabe]   Ramen Fever [Gabe] EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 4:43 pm

After he faithful encounter both the men had, they decided to take their conversations to a more pleasant place, namely a Ramen stand nearby. Liam smiled while both were walking through the Backlight district, already thinking about the delicious food he could eat around there. ~ So, are we near it yet? ~ He giggled, scratching his head in a playful manner while looking to Gabe and his more proper manners about everything he seem to lack, as he was more a warrior than a gentleman, at least on looks.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Ramen Fever [Gabe] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramen Fever [Gabe]   Ramen Fever [Gabe] EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 6:28 am

"Actually, it's right across the street. "Gabe would say as they crossed and he took a seat at an outdoor stall that had a medium sized cart. "Great, we have the seats too. Take a seat!" Gabe was in a rather happy mood, Hibachi Ramen was the best in his opinion. The chef named Ugo was making some ramen in the back and Gabe would Grin. "Master! Some Soju and BBQ ramen for me, and by friend over here will ...." Gabe would then look to Ryu. "What did you want? You probably can do without the shot of Soju, but Hibachi ramen is quite special. He cooks the food in front of you, isn't that amazing. The level of trust a chef establishes with you, no additives we dont know about. Come here long enough, and he would know exactly how to make your regular dish, quirks and all. Gabe left it to his friend to order.

Ramen Fever [Gabe] Frame23-5
What will ya have kid?
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

Ramen Fever [Gabe] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramen Fever [Gabe]   Ramen Fever [Gabe] EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 3:57 am

~Oh...~ He crossed over the street with the other guy, taking a seat and already thinking on all the flavors he could taste in this new ramen shop, paying very close attention to what the guy said and nodding positively to him and the owner of the shop, before taking his time to think. He didn't know if e wanted to risk getting something too fancy, so in the end he choose that simple is the best. ~ So... I want a normal one with lots of chicken, is that okay? ~ He laughed at his own awkwardness into making a simple thing like that, but sometimes even people like him didn't know what to do properly.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Ramen Fever [Gabe] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramen Fever [Gabe]   Ramen Fever [Gabe] EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 3:51 pm

Alright, it'll take about 10 minutes, 15 at best. The man would say as he started cooking in front of them. In the meantime, Gabe decided to engage in some chat. Hey, last night was raining pretty hard right? I hope you didn't get caught in it. I kind of did, maybe i'm coming down with a cold or something. Good thing its the weekend though, i would hate to miss class." Gabe would say in a delighted voice, apparently enjoying the company. Though he didnt know what Ryu wanted to drink. "You dont want any soda pop, lemonade? Nothing to drink friend?" They had a few minutes ahead and the food's progress was there to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

Ramen Fever [Gabe] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramen Fever [Gabe]   Ramen Fever [Gabe] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 2:55 am

~ Thanks! ~ He smiled brightly at his request being attended and turned his attention to Gabe, even if occasionally checking how the chef prepared the food. ~ I did catch some rain, but a hot bath was all I needed when I got home. You know, red hair resistance! ~ He laughed a little before continuing. ~ You sure you are okay, though? No need to rest or grab some cold medicine? ~ Although enjoying his presence, health always comes first in any situation. ~ Now that you mention it... Some orange juice would be nice for both of us, huh? To prevent from any cold! ~
Strength :
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Ramen Fever [Gabe] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramen Fever [Gabe]   Ramen Fever [Gabe] EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 3:15 am

"Hmm... maybe you're right... master.." Gabe would say as he made a gesture towards the cook. "I think i'll skip the soju today, orange juice for us both. " The man would nodd his head and bring out two glasses of orange juice to the customers. " 7 more minutes.." He wold say as he went back to making the meal. " So, i was thinking i could start going to the gym more often, since you are a martial artist and basically work out all the time, i was wondering if you would want to go with me? I mean, we can use the weight room for free as long as we have our acadmey id's so it might be good to utilize that if anything. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

Ramen Fever [Gabe] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramen Fever [Gabe]   Ramen Fever [Gabe] EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 2:59 pm

Liam smiled with Gabe decision to change his normal beverage to some orange juice, feeling like he helped just a little with the other's health condition. ~ Thanks, mister. ~ He grabbed one of the juices, taking a sip before going back to his talk with the purple haired one.~ Oh wow, if I knew it was this easy to find a workout partner I've asked you earlier! ~ He laughed, before giving a more definitive and serious answer. ~ I'm up for it. Having someone to do your exercises with is always good for motivation, and if the school offers it for free I don't see why not do it! ~
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Ramen Fever [Gabe] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramen Fever [Gabe]   Ramen Fever [Gabe] EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 1:55 pm

"You know, i've been wondering. Why martial arts? What's the reason why you are so motivated in practicing it? If you care about your body, you would just do weight training like anyone else, correct? So it kind of makes me wonder why you chose this path among all others. "Gabe would say in a questioning tone. That was something to wonder in fact, why would he have chosen to practice martial arts in the first place. "It might sound cliche, but with every defining hobby, there is some sort of probable back story to it. Like for me for example, playing cards were the only thing to keep me company at a time. That and books...."
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

Ramen Fever [Gabe] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramen Fever [Gabe]   Ramen Fever [Gabe] EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 6:17 pm

~ So... ~ Liam wondered for a while before answering to Gabe's inquiries, even if he was being a open to him about why he was into cards. The subject was delicate after all, but he thought hew could speak about it a little bit. ~ Well, at the time it was the only thing which entertained me. Also, it is incredibly fun and makes you forget a lot of stuff, y'know? ~ Liam stretched out a little bit, giving a sad smile to the other one before continuing. ~ Oh? You don't have many friends too? That's unexpected. You don't seem to be that unpopular man. ~
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Ramen Fever [Gabe] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramen Fever [Gabe]   Ramen Fever [Gabe] EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 1:00 pm

Well learning the fundamentals of being able to hit someone and learning the endurance of beating hit. To be honest with you, i think there is a beauty of trying not to get hit as much as possible. I haven'tt been bullied or anything, so i never was really taught how to fight or anything like that. So in a sense like that, first world problems and such, i'm sure you'll be able to handle yourself quite nicely..Me however?" Gabe would then let out a small laugh. "Well, running is always an option. We all can't be cool like you Ryu." Gabe would say jokingly. He was at least trying to cheer Ryu up after seeing him frown like that. But Gabe wouldn't pry untill he was ready." Oh, ya i was sick for a long time, i couldn't get out much.

"Gabe would say casually as the food was placed on the table. "Ahh!! The foods here!!!! " Gabe was excited as he smelled it. "Doesn't it smell great? Oh, are you more modernized or are you a chopsticks guy? I would like to be more cultural but i think i'll opt out for the fork this time. You?"
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

Ramen Fever [Gabe] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramen Fever [Gabe]   Ramen Fever [Gabe] EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 5:44 pm

~ Ya, it is good for your soul too, you can find the balance you need when in dire times. Train the body to ease the soul, y'know? ~ Liam couldn't help but smile a little more brightly at being called cool from the other one, but it was not the case in his reality. ~ Me? Cool? Heh, I was different. And you know how different people are treated at schools. They tried to bully me but as it didn't work cuz I knew how to defend myself, they segregated me from everything almost. So I'm all kinds of awkward sometimes. ~ He laughed it off, scratching his head about the subject until he saw the food.
then, he thanked the chef and attacked it with the chopsticks, slurping some noodles before looking to Gabe and his inquiry. Then, the red-haired made a "Oh" Sound and slurped the ramen to answer the other one. ~ Sorry about that, but no worries about fork or nah. I've learn how to use the chopsticks so It is kinda natural to me to eat ramen with it, y'know? We all eat like that in the dojo. ~
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Ramen Fever [Gabe] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramen Fever [Gabe]   Ramen Fever [Gabe] EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 3:00 am

"I think i would rather ease my soul with card games. To me personally, nothing really beats the act of honing a craft that you are good at in order to relax the body, mind, and soul. But i think that both of them can be formed as something to be used as good R&R." Gabe made a slurping sound as he spun a bit of the ramen on his fork and took a bite. "Well, if you said you havent recieved a perfume scented pink letter in your locker even once, then i think that you just might be pulling my leg there buddy. '" Other than that. "Do they look to you as some sort of leader position besides the dojo instructor? Maybe a team captain of some sort?
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

Ramen Fever [Gabe] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramen Fever [Gabe]   Ramen Fever [Gabe] EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 1:52 am

~ Although I have to agree with you in the fact that they are equally interesting for relaxation, I can say that Martial Arts is more as a way of life for me, y'know? ~ He said that between one slurping and another, before stopping for a gulp of juice. ~ Heh, I studied in a all Asian school. Being different there was not that well received and I gained this body in the last two years or so. But I saw some girls fawning over me from other schools, so I'll give you that. ~ He laughed before picking a piece of chicken and eating it down with a grin of satisfaction. ~ You would be more popular there, the girls liked the professors with your characteristics! ~ Liam had the big problem with love because he never seemed to catch on on girls advances on him, just the more objective ones. And even then, he liked to play cupid with everyone, leaving his interests hidden until he finds the one for him. ~ I'm more like the older brother for the young ones and the default sparring partner for some older guys. It's harder to find someone who really wants to fight with swords, even in the dojo, y'know? ~
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Ramen Fever [Gabe] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramen Fever [Gabe]   Ramen Fever [Gabe] EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 2:16 pm

Ahhh, well thats where the line crossess. Or does it? Maybe the sense of the cards is a way of life as well, life can be seen as a game you know? We are the players, and everythingthat life throws out at us, we have to manuver around. The end goal is to be sucessful, the worst case is death. But, it ends for all of us at some time, so why play... the reason is because...." Gabe would give a dramatic pause. "You know, i dont really know, but... based off of the ideal that eveything has a purpose to it, i'm sure this does as well. " Gabe would then smile. "All asian ? I was home schooled for quite some time. I didnt have a problem with it, but i guess the experience is different when you are exposed to so many children your age. " Though, the professor characteristic made Gabe adjust his glasses. "Maybe they wanted the extra credit?" Gabe would say with a small laugh." Swordplay? I'm no master, but i'll spar with you, it might turn out somewhat well if you walk me through it.
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

Ramen Fever [Gabe] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramen Fever [Gabe]   Ramen Fever [Gabe] EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 6:05 pm

~ Ah, I wonder... It would be too good to be in a game and redo some bits or just reset it entirely. ~ Her shook his head, trying to physically make the dark thoughts about his past go away before continuing. ~ And we are all going to die in the end, and we didn't even receive a cool weapon in the process. I call this game bs. ~ hew laughed a little to the dramatic pause and the fact he didn't really know how to do a proper ending to his train of thought. ~ Yeah, It was closer to the dojo. Y'know, I wasn't the best student back in the day, so it contributed to my image of foreigner I guess. ~ He slurped down more lamen, which he seemed to be really enjoying before continuing. ~ Nah, It's the way your body are, really. Tall, good facial features, nice hair and glasses seems to appeal a lot to the ladies, y'know? ~ He would divert his attention from the purple haired one to the owner f the ramen shop and give him a thumbs up, muttering a "very good!" and signaling to the food before continuing. ~ Heh, do you want to be my disciple, Gabe? ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ramen Fever [Gabe] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramen Fever [Gabe]   Ramen Fever [Gabe] Empty

Back to top Go down

Ramen Fever [Gabe]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next