Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Ramen Fever [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Ramen Fever [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Ramen Fever [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Ramen Fever [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Ramen Fever [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Ramen Fever [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Ramen Fever [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Ramen Fever [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Ramen Fever [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Ramen Fever [Gabe]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Ramen Fever [Gabe] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramen Fever [Gabe]   Ramen Fever [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 6:04 pm

Ahh, there comes a point where they take the erasers off the pencils. Whats written down couldn't be erased even though you want it to. What should be prioritized is what you are in control of in your life right now. Like a man posed, be focused on it, and if you can filter all else out, nothing can hurt you. " Gabe would eat a little more and wipe his mouth. "It does sound a little easy, doesn't it? But an all asian school, that does sound like the abroad student piece. You must of atleast had some sort of leverage from the culture aspect. People are attracted to what's not usually seen, what's different and whatnot. " Though, Gabe would give off an embarrassing laugh. "Well, i'm not at a scholar level yet. I kind of feel if i understand to a degree, i can know about it without learning about it. Strange right?" The question of being a student surprised him though. "Well, i'll try anything atleast once. Sure , why not
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Fever [Gabe]   Ramen Fever [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 2:25 am

~ Yeah... More like life is carving us like we are a piece of wood. Impossible to remove once is done and you'll never be the same again, but we can live with it and become more beautiful with the new patterns, eh? ~ That was something he really experienced and still felt "carved" until this day so he could really talk about it while he hid all of his troubles behind a smile. ~ Yeah, but Asians have this strange mindset sometimes that everyone is the same and should be the same. So by being always different I got left out from things a lot... ~ It was partially true, but he could blame his own mind too as half of the time he passed fighting against it and coming of as secluded, which would help to the fact he was left out. ~ Yes, but you do look the part! ~ He stopped a little for some ome eating, almost finishing his bowl already. ~ Whenever you want to, then. Just give a heads up and we we'll begin your training! ~
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Fever [Gabe]   Ramen Fever [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 5:12 am

Carvings? Ahh, i have a friend at the academy that does peculiar and yet interesting sculptures. Perhaps she can make a sculpture ot based off of you, but based off of the shape of your soul? Might even tack on a little beard. " Gabe would smile and continue to eat his meal for a while, listening to Ryu until he mentioned the dojo thing. "I could come sometime this week then. It could serve as a morning workout and we could have the rest of the day to ourselves if anything. What do you think?" Gabe would say as he ate some more and finished his meal. "Ah...that was good!!!" Gabe rubbed his stomach and downed the entire glass of orange juice. "You were right, this really is refreshing. Maybe i should drink less coffee then?
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Fever [Gabe]   Ramen Fever [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 1:26 am

~ I could really use a beard. Finally i'll be the Irish warrior I always wanted to! ~ This time he would laugh out loud in a very pleasant tone before finishing up the rest of the ramen he still had left, licking the tips of his hashis. ~ That was an awesome ramen! Ten out of ten, would come here again. ~ He smiled to the shop owner and to Gabe, drinking his juice before responding to him. ~ Sure! If you are a morning person, just show up before school and we can do something, ya? ~ He laughed off his commentary about coffee as he himself didn't need anything else to keep him awake, that's for sure. ~ I'll introduce you to a whole new world of nice beverages if you want to, man. ~
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Fever [Gabe]   Ramen Fever [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 12:36 pm

The shop owner gave the man a thumbs up. "Come on back anytime. " Gabe took some money out of his pocket and paid for both meals. "Don't worry, i got you this time. Besides we made it for the lunch special, its a two for the price of one kind of thing. "After that, Gabe got up and made a bow to the shop owner. " Only beverages i care to know about is apple cider, sparkling water, tea, and coffee. Don't even drink soda, but hey! If you have something nice to show me, i'll be happy to oblige if anything. "Gabe would say with a smile. "Alright, i'll catch you in the morning then, we could get started and i might get to see a true master in work. That's always exciting, no?
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Fever [Gabe]   Ramen Fever [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 1:22 am

~ I sure will! ~ He nodded happily before seeing Gabe paying all the food and almost protesting until he listened to his explanation, not getting entirely satisfied with the situation but not going to be against it in the end. ~ ...Okay then, but I'll pay next time! ~ He huffed, drinking his juice before getting up too and bowing to the owner respectfully. ~ Tea? I now a lot of different tea flavors I think you've never ever heard about. We can start there if you want... ~ The red haired smiled back, tying his hair in a loose knot. ~ Sure! Let's see what you got tomorrow morning, Gabe! haha. ~
- EXIT -
Unless stopped
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Fever [Gabe]   Ramen Fever [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 10:48 am

Ramen Fever [Gabe] - Page 2 01_magician Ramen Fever [Gabe] - Page 2 14_temperance

Gabriel Gatsby of the Magician and Liam O'Neill of the Temperance have ranked up their Social Link...
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Fever [Gabe]   Ramen Fever [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 10:49 am

+ 4 points for a stat due to 3 solo rank ups

Gabe:

Liam:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Fever [Gabe]   Ramen Fever [Gabe] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ramen Fever [Gabe]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2