Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Ramen Bar Run In EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Ramen Bar Run In EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Ramen Bar Run In EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Ramen Bar Run In EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Ramen Bar Run In EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Ramen Bar Run In EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Ramen Bar Run In EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Ramen Bar Run In EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Ramen Bar Run In EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Ramen Bar Run In

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

A Ramen Bar Run In Empty
PostSubject: A Ramen Bar Run In   A Ramen Bar Run In EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:54 pm

It was a beautiful day in Ueitawa, though it was still the middle of winter, that never stopped Genji from enjoying some well earned free time. Today, his free time shall be spent with satisfying his stomach. Eating out was something that he rarely did, because he usually is practical in his free time, buying clothes and groceries. But today was again a day with him not having to do any homework or have to go into work. Genji hasn't been to the Ramen Bar in a while, so he figured that today, he was craving one of his favorite foods.

Unfortunately, the restaurant was rather crowded today, so he had to wait to be seated. Anyone who came in after him would more than likely be sat next to him. So Genji sat down in one of the seats that they reserved for those unfortunate people who have to wait to be served. Genji didn't mind as much, though, since the food was delicious, as another bonus, it was also very cheap, which was also another perk to any sane person. Even though Genji didn't have to worry about a lot of expenses, since his part time job is gracious with the hours, Genji knew that inexpensive food was the way to go.

He glanced around the restaurant and began to wonder what he would order when it was his time to order. The Ramen that the other customers ordered looked and smelled delicious. The scent seemed to stain the restaurant, that it would have this heavenly scent for all of eternity. The walls of the restaurant were nothing of interest, nor were the usual paintings that most restaurants. The waiters and waitresses seemed to be very friendly and working hard. THe chefs were focused on their creations, never settling for anything less than perfection. One could really feel the heart and soul of the restaurant as he sat there.

He wondered who would actually pop in through that door, he just hoped that it was someone he could possibly make friends with, or it might be a friend who walks through that door as well, he didn't exactly know. He was excited, regardless, he liked meeting new people, it was just that many people didn't like to talk to him, because of their fear, but he is a nice guy, once someone gets to know him, after all. It was just a matter of taking the time to get passed the fear and see the person inside.
Back to top Go down
Crevan

Crevan

A Ramen Bar Run In Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ramen Bar Run In   A Ramen Bar Run In EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 6:05 pm

Ding a ling ling, the bell rang. In stepped a boy with his familiar hat and pointy ears that cook had become to acustomed to seeing. "Yo, old man got my usual ready?" he asked in a rather tough but respectful tone. The owner had known the boy a long time, any other adult would have lost it at his remark, let alone his tone but they were friends to say the least. "Ah, the usual beef and tofu? Yeah, Ninten! Get the boy Nao-kun's bowl!" A rather nervious boy in a apron, white mostly with the restuarant colors bordering the edges, a light blue and blue similar to the ocean brought a semi-large bowl to the bar, the smell of tofu soaked in miso and beef strips whaffed over the entire bar. "Did you go heavy on spices again?" the boy asked. "Do I know what's up or do I know what's up?", his attempt to be cool, I'm sure, thought the boy.

"Ittadakimasu!" was his cheap way of weaseling out of the old man's loaded questions. He began eating the bowl rather loudly, having little concern for the other patrons but still keeping any soup he spilled off the counter.
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

A Ramen Bar Run In Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ramen Bar Run In   A Ramen Bar Run In EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 7:16 pm

Genji noticed a fox in the corner of his eye as he was waiting to be served. He looked over to where the fox had been and realized that it wasn't a real fox, nor was it even a plush doll. It was a hat. It was a orange and white fox hat on top of the boy's head. The boy was smaller than most men, but looked like he was in high school. As he came over to sit down next to him, Genji wondered what school the boy went to.

The boy came and sat down, he was rather abrupt with his speaking and would be seen as disrespectful if it wasn't for the fact that the owner apparently knew him. It saved him, because Genji was about to tell the boy to be more respectful, but he figured that there was no harm in it. The boy got beef and tofu in his soup, it must've been nice to know the owner, the service is even faster. Genji then asked the waiter for some tofu in his miso ramen, nothing else. As he waited for the ramen to arrive, he looked over to the boy again.

His size and attitude were a weird combination, it was kind of adorable to Genji. Then again, everything about this guy was adorable to Genji. If it was one thing that Genji liked in a guy, it was his cuteness. The guy that just walked in was practically adorable to Genji. His shortness was one thing that was cute, but his fox hat was also a great combination. He wanted to talk to him and get to know him, he also hoped that he was in his school. He couldn't recall seeing anyone that wore a fox hat, but there were a lot of people in Kizuna Academy, so he could have just missed him.

His ramen arrived and Genji said the proper phrase, Itadakimasu, before digging in. He was careful not to spill the ramen on his long sleeve black sweater and dark blue jeans. The ramen was always delicious, so it was worth the wait. The texture of the tofu was perfect, the spices were just right, the noodles were done to perfection. He could see why his table buddy was a regular here. The food makes Genji want to almost have more free time than he already has, but then again, he would have to give up his part time job, Student Council, and his good grades, so maybe it wasn't that great of an idea.

As things settled down, Genji thought that he should try to make small talk with his table mate, maybe get to know him, he wondered if there could even be a friendship from him, maybe even a relationship someday, but that would only be if he was lucky, which he was not, as of late. "Hey there, my name is Genji, what's yours? Which school do you go to? What grade are you in?" The questions came one after another, but Genji couldn't help himself, he wanted to know more about the guy who sat down next to him.
Back to top Go down
Crevan

Crevan

A Ramen Bar Run In Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ramen Bar Run In   A Ramen Bar Run In EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 6:46 pm

"Yo, answers. Isamu, Kizuna and 1th" emphasizing the the 1th with a raised hand with his pointer finger out. "Hmm, so I get the feeling you go there too." Noticing his uniform, neatly pressed and buttoned with a plain shirt compared to my awesome purple shirt of lazyiness. "So's you eat here often or something and I just never noticed? You look like you had somethin' to say to me." Looking rather bored since he said nothing really exciting or interesting, usually giving off that age old impression of rudeness that people say whaffed about him in the Nadashiki area. How this guy didn't know his face or hat puzzled him. "Where are you from anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

A Ramen Bar Run In Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ramen Bar Run In   A Ramen Bar Run In EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 4:42 pm

Genji was actually quite taken aback by the shortness of the guy's answers. He hasn't met anyone that has been short with him before. But it wasn't a cold shortness, it was one of boredom. He was also dumbfounded by this guy saying that he was in "1th" grade, He figured that he was a first year, then.

He asked Genji if he are here often and if he had something to say to him. Genji was off out by the abruptness, but brushed it off, like he normally does when someone offends him for the first time. He really just wanted to have some small chat with the adorable guy sitting with him. Maybe even make a friend out of him.

"I rarely eat here, this might have even been my first time here, I don't get much time to myself. Also, I just wanted to talk is all, you look bored and what is the fun in his staring at each other the whole time. I live at the Kizuna Academy dorms, since you were wondering, I guess you live around here?" Genji started to think over if he had ever walked past or heard of this guy. He then remembered, he spoke out his thoughts. "A fox hat... You go to Kizuna, too, don't you? I heard of a first year with an animal hat, I guess that must be you. I guess that means you're my junior. I'm a third year. My name's Kano Genji, it's nice to meet you. How'd you get a hat like that anyway?"

Genji was actually interested in this adorable, quirky first year that apparently goes to his school. Genji gets like that at times, with all of the work that he does around the school, he would find someone like him around the school. But with all of the things going on in Genji's life, he wouldn't be surprised if he missed a few things sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Crevan

Crevan

A Ramen Bar Run In Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ramen Bar Run In   A Ramen Bar Run In EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:46 pm

“Yeah, I am a student at the academy, I thought no one noticed the hat that much but rumors can be about the weirdest nowadays. So yeah I am that one weird first year that everyone seems to be hearing about. I’m impressed that my reputation precedes me somehow” said the smaller boy, locked in his thoughts. His ears somehow wiggled without any motion at all. “And about my hat, it’s quite a mystery, some people say that it’s a part of me, others think I was born with it on my head and that doctors can’t figure it out. Others of the others think it’s a curse and that I’m a little devil or something. I’ll never tell though, I enjoy the things I hear sometimes, they can be soooooooo ridiculous, ya know?” said the eccentric first year. I was quickly going though the ramen, and finished in no time. “Hey old man!” I shouted. “Yea?!” he shouted back at the boy. “Fry me some ganmodoki to go, will ya?! Enough for me and my buddy here!” I shouted my order rather loudly, attracting the attention of a few disgusted patrons, disgusted by my shortness with the cook. I gave my friend a cheery glance back to see if he wanted confirmation on the order. “It’ll be a while till the ‘doki gets here. So what’s your name senpai? I never asked in the first place and I’ll keep forgetting unless I do it now, haha!” I said, having a minor blush on my face signaling embarrassment at forgetting basic manners and looking like I had no upbringing. Suddenly my phone started ringing, “Sorry, I need one sec sumimasan.” I flicked open my phone “Moshi moshi uhhh again really, who can’t come now? Nearly everyone??!! Is just you and me again?? I see, no I’ll come and I’ll see if I can bring a friend. Yeah later.” I shut my phone and looked rather peeved. “Hey senpai mind if I ask one more question…” I asked, looking rather embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

A Ramen Bar Run In Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ramen Bar Run In   A Ramen Bar Run In EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 3:20 pm

Genji looked at the smaller guy and listened to him explain the rumors of the hat. It is rather odd how kids think these days, many probably make up the rumors to get attention or because they think he's weird. Genji was disgusted by all of the stupid rumors he heard, he didn't even know why his classmates think the way they do, it was rather aggravating to him. He looked at the small, cute boy and smiled, he didn't really think that he was weird; he thought that the hat was adorable and that his social skills weren't as bad as others may have thought of them to be. Genji doesn't try to let a lot faze him, so he tries to be nice to others in order to make friends. That's really how he made most of his friends.

Then Isamu ordered ramen for the two of them. Genji found it odd that he knew so many generous people, but he was happy that they were so nice to him. Like most times, Genji couldn't say no before it happened. He was grateful for the ganmodoki. Isamu also asked for his name again, saying that he was a forgetful person. Genji didn't really mind, though, he was okay will telling the cute Isamu his name again. He was about to, but Isamu's phone started to ring, he waited a little bit, then Isamu got off of the phone. He looked embarrassed before wanting to see if he could ask him something, it was a good time to start talking for Genji.

"Thanks for the ganmodoki, that's really nice of you. My name's Genji Kano, it's nice to meet you Isamu-san. I'm very grateful for the 'doki. Of course you can ask me another question, why wouldn't I be able to listen to it; I'm not like those other senpai. It seems like you need some help with something, no need to be embarrassed, I'm all ears. Genji gave a charming smile to the cute Isamu; he wanted to help him out and get to know him a little better. Genji sat there and wondered what it was, he could be up for anything, and he didn't mind helping others out. It was something he did often in the Disciplinary Committee, so it wouldn't be any different. It would also be a good opportunity to get to know Isamu a little better.

Back to top Go down
Crevan

Crevan

A Ramen Bar Run In Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ramen Bar Run In   A Ramen Bar Run In EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:01 pm

"Ehhh, well I was wondering if you'd like to come hang out with a friend of mine, he's needing things moved around his house and I'd perfer some help over none." he said, giving that distinct red blush but just evading eye contact in general. "Senpai... I'd like it but you don't have to come if you don't want but I thought you since you were supposed to help fellow students. He scratched at the back of his hat and gave a broad smile, hoping to get some free help. "He's not to far from here and I can walk you back anyway and...." he continued on, trying his best to stay on senpai's good side and manage to spend some time with him. He wanted to spend a little more time with this guy then he'd originally thought, "He seems nice enough to do it without much provoking." he thought. "Oh I forgot about the 'doki, well we better eat!" He quickly dug in without a second thought, expecting his answer after a good amount of the food.
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

A Ramen Bar Run In Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ramen Bar Run In   A Ramen Bar Run In EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:30 pm

Thinking about the rest of his day, Genji actually made a serious thought as to help this guy out or not. He figured out that there was nothing else that he was doing today, so he figured that he could help the fox guy out. He was blushing as well, Genji wondered why he was so embarrassed. Genji didn't put much thought into it, his 'doki arrived and he started to eat a little bit of it. He made up his mind, so after a few bites, he told the guy with the adorable hat,

"It seems like I don't have anything else that would conflict with that, so I'll help you out. I don't know where your friend lives, but I'm sure it isn't too far. I always like helping out the other students." Genji gave a quick smile to the younger guy in the fox hat, he seemed like he needed a lot of help, so why not help him out? He even paid for Genji's food, something that Genji didn't think would happen easily.

Genji stared down at his food, then looked at Isamu and thanked him, he was very happy that he paid for his meal, maybe it was just a matter of paying him for helping, maybe the guy wanted to be friends with him, he wasn't too sure, but all he knew was that his day took an unexpected turn. The thing was, though, Genji didn't mind helping out Isamu at all, he would probably help him, even if he didn't buy him any food. That was just the kind of person that Genji was.
Back to top Go down
Crevan

Crevan

A Ramen Bar Run In Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ramen Bar Run In   A Ramen Bar Run In EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 7:02 am

"Thank you senpai!" he yelled a bit. His face grew a bit more red but eventually went down when he started to wrap up eating his food, tearing through it like no tomorrow. He was a bit of an animal when it came to eating but he didn't mind how he looked. He thought it was a symbol of really being alive and capable of living, something he thought was dying in today's society of electronics and cyber chat. He'd always felt the people should do things the old fashioned way, that it was better to be good at multiple things instead of just one big ball of technical ability. "Sooooooooo, senpai care to meet me here in a few days to help me out?" he said and held out his hand, waiting it to be shaken to seal the deal.
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

A Ramen Bar Run In Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ramen Bar Run In   A Ramen Bar Run In EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 3:32 pm

"No problem, Isamu-san," Genji said to Isamu as he sat across the table. He saw Isamu's cheeks turn a warm red as he finished his noodles. Genji couldn't help but to laugh to himself as he saw Isamu scarf down the noodles. Genji kept his warm smile as he stared down to his own noddles. He had a little bit left, so he decided to finish them off as well. He made sure to finish them off, since they were a gift.

He watched how Isamu are and couldn't help but to smile at it. He was really into his food. He was totally enjoying it. Maybe his manners weren't the best, but at least he wasn't obnoxious about it. He was just trying to look cute, it seemed. At least, it looked that way to Genji. Being how mature he was, he couldn't help but to want to see how he would be when he grew up. The word "man child" came into his head. Isamu was certainly a man child, but oddly enough, Genji couldn't find anything wrong with that.

He listened to Isamu asking for help again and held out his hand to shake on it. It was an odd gesture, it didn't happen often, but Genji always thought of a handshake as being more important than a bow at times. He smiled and shook Ismau's hand firmly, saying, "It's a deal. Just make sure you give me a call when it needs to be done. I'll give you my number, even if I see you around school." Genji took out his phone and opened up the contact app. As he took it out, he accidentally bumped his now empty bowl of noodles. He was probably getting ready to leave soon.
Back to top Go down
Crevan

Crevan

A Ramen Bar Run In Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ramen Bar Run In   A Ramen Bar Run In EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:51 am

"Okay, he should give ya mine too." He brought out his phone too, it was beat up and falling apart, missing screws here and there and hanging off it was a couple of straps. A chocobo, a fox and an otter, however they seemed to be in pretty okay shape. He opened his contact list up and swapped numbers with Genji, forgeting where his own number was in the list for a bit. It was a tad bit lost to him till he remembered he actually stuck his own number in there for such occasions. "There weeeeeee go." He said as he finished giving the number. "So I guess I'll be seeing you in a couple of days." He turned to the counter, got the old man and payed off his and Genji's meal along with some of his tab. He shoved his money back into a few odd places, in case he was ever mugged at gun point here. "Bye Genji!" He yelled as he left out the door the looking back at him...
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

A Ramen Bar Run In Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ramen Bar Run In   A Ramen Bar Run In EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:55 pm

Genji smiled back and waved at him as he left the ramen store. He gave a little sigh when he was gone. He was quite the opposite of Genji, it seemed, but opposite is not always a bad thing. He was a little immature, but not in a way that was catty or childish. Maybe he just was less serious about it. He didn't know the exact extent of it, but it didn't seem that he was that immature. He was just a funny person, it seemed. He wasn't always that serious. He was very free spirited. Maybe Genji could learn something from that. He didn't know quite yet, but it didn't matter. He would see him again. He was going to help his friend out, anyway. It was nice of him to pay for the food, too. It was very nice of him, considering that Genji was usually doing something like that for others. He definitely wanted to hang out with Isamu again.

[Exit, packing up things and leaving the store]
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

A Ramen Bar Run In Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ramen Bar Run In   A Ramen Bar Run In EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 4:49 pm

Genji has established a rank one Social Link with Isamu of the Fortune Arcana...

Isamu has established a rank one Social Link with Genji of the Hanged Man Arcana...
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

A Ramen Bar Run In Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ramen Bar Run In   A Ramen Bar Run In Empty

Back to top Go down

A Ramen Bar Run In
Page 1 of 1