Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Art of Botany [Gabriel] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Art of Botany [Gabriel] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Art of Botany [Gabriel] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Art of Botany [Gabriel] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Art of Botany [Gabriel] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Art of Botany [Gabriel] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Art of Botany [Gabriel] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Art of Botany [Gabriel] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Art of Botany [Gabriel] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Art of Botany [Gabriel]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

The Art of Botany [Gabriel] Empty
PostSubject: The Art of Botany [Gabriel]   The Art of Botany [Gabriel] EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 4:52 am

The Art of Botany [Gabriel] Vp7qfc
-------------
The Art of Botany - NPC Topic
-------------

Early mornings in Sunlake Palms were so pleasant. The chilly humidity was almost comforting in a way to Feya. The sun had barely risen above the horizon, giving the surrounding area an almost supernatural beauty from it's rays. The botanist took all this in with one deep breath as she left her home and locked the door behind her. There were no clouds in sight whatsoever, and as such, it made her happy.

Humming on some cheerful melody, she slowly paced her way towards the garden path, greeting any passerbys with a smile and a cheerful "Good Morning~!" Truly, there was nothing that could ruin her mood today. Once she arrived at her desired destination, she unlocked the door to the facility, and walked inside, making sure to flip the sign hanging on the inside to show that the place was open for entry by anyone. Maybe Hatsuharu would show up today? He had certainly made a positive impression on the botanist during their first meeting, and she sincerely hoped he would show up again. Maybe if she was lucky enough, more people would poke their heads in. Perhaps he had spread the word of her work here... One could only hope. As per usual, she would turn her focus first on the Strawberries she had been tending to for the last couple of weeks. They were growing slowly but surely. Still quite a ways away from bearing any harvest, but it was still a pleasant sight to behold as the berries slowly grew in size.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Botany [Gabriel]   The Art of Botany [Gabriel] EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 7:24 pm

This was his neighborhood basically, this was Gabe's backyard. It would be rude of him not to meet with anyone or at least try to be friendly. Even though he either stayed in and went out most of the time, the thing about being social is trying to hold some form of a presence in your own neighborhood. "Hmmm." Gabe would hum to himself as he held the pumpkin piece he received abut 5 years ago, it all seemed like such a long time ago now. Seeing the woman that was working around , Gabe would give a smile and a wave. "Hello neighbor! I don't believe that we met, you are the caretaker of this garden, correct?"

Beforehand, Gabe decided to give himself a proper introduction before they continued. My name is Gabriel Gatsby, i pretty much lived here all my life, but i never seen such a garden like this before. " It was true, maybe this woman had a green thumb.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Botany [Gabriel]   The Art of Botany [Gabriel] EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 4:07 pm

Feya looked up when someone adressed her. "Yes, that would be me." She replied with a thin smile, before returning her attention to her strawberries. "Nice to meet you, Gabriel. I'm Feya." The woman would take off her dirty gloves, and offered the man a handshake. "Are you here to use the garden?" An obvious question she asked to anyone coming inside here. "Or did you want something else?" Her voice wasn't paticularly rushed, or anything. He seemed nice enough on the surface, at least. Ever since she met Hatsuharu, her disposition towards new people had turned slightly less judgemental than it used to be. A good thing for sure. Now, here's hoping that this Gabe was just as nice and interested in flowers and such as Hatsu had been. If anything aside from botany, passing on her craft was something she was good at... too bad she didn't get to do so very often.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Botany [Gabriel]   The Art of Botany [Gabriel] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 11:12 am

Yes, i am here to use the garden. In fact, i am here to supply some sort of downpayment in order to buy one of your patches. " Gabe would then take her hand and shake it. " You know, i dont mind the dirt and all, its always good to appreciate the small quirks of labor that involves your passion. "Gabe was polite of course, but he wasn't shallow enough to deny her if she didn't take off her gloves instead. "Did i need anything else, well yes. Of course, not all visits are as simple as they seem, isn't that right? Lets start it with this then. " Gabe woul then raise up one figher. " Miss Feya, ever heard the story of jack and the beanstalk? "
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Botany [Gabriel]   The Art of Botany [Gabriel] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 12:10 pm

"Oh, then that'll be 3000, please." She replied with a gentle smile. Another one who was interested in planting stuff. And he actually rented one of her patches! Was this her lucky day? "Well, I really don't want to soil my customers hands with dirt right away." She did agree with his statement however, and nodded in response to show this. "Hm? Why yes of course. Why do you ask, Gabriel?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Botany [Gabriel]   The Art of Botany [Gabriel] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 12:24 pm

"Oh, money first then......." Gabe would say a he took out a small envlope. If Feya would check it later n, it actually had a little bit of extra in it. Thought that wasn't for no reason. "Well, i brought u the story due to magic beans growing a treestalk, leading to more wonders of the world. I did my research, and its no bean..." Gabe would then take out the pryo pump in a carefully sealed ziplock bag. "Though, this is alot more special than you think. I wanted to grow it to see what it makes, but i also wanted an appraisal. Usually, people would say that this is just some weird looking pumpkin piece of some sort, i wanted to see what an expert would actually say about it. "Gabe would say as he showed the pryo pump to her.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Botany [Gabriel]   The Art of Botany [Gabriel] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 12:32 pm

Feya would take the dollar bills with a wide smile before showing Gabriel his newly rented patch. "Hrm... Let me see..." The woman looked at the seed from every angle, seemingly deep in thought, before she walked to the back of the room where she stored a wide variety of different seeds. She opened the lid on one jar labled with "Pumpkin", and picked one seed out of it before closing the lid and returning the jar to it's own place on the shelf. The botanist would then compare the two seeds to eachother. "Looks like it's a species of Pumpkin... Not sure what kind though. Must be a very rare variety." She would then give Gabe his seed back, but before he could reach it, she would close her hand. "Where did you get this seed...?" Of course, she would return it to him once he had given her a satisfactory answer. Why he would be in possession of a seed like this was... strange. It put the woman on edge, if only a little.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Botany [Gabriel]   The Art of Botany [Gabriel] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 1:07 pm

"Where did i get it? You know what happened five years ago right? I gave you the best hint of all, jack and the beanstalk. Maybe its magical? Maybe not, but i have been looking for a very special person for a very long time in order to grow this for me. In a time thats supposed to be magical, unheard of, the only chance for....anhything to be possible...one simple seed was all i found... could be anything. " Gabe would then point at the envelope. There is extra money in there for you to grow this yourself. I need your green thumb, your special touch. Can you solve this mystery for me... Miss Feya?" Gabe would then smile. "If you are as passionate as you seem, then your curiosity towards things related to it should be ignited. Challenge accepted? I mean, you have no reason to believe me. But most of all, you wont be bored.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Botany [Gabriel]   The Art of Botany [Gabriel] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 3:56 pm

"Oh, from back then? Huh... I guess it really could be anything." Feya replied with a troubled frown as she placed her hands on her hips. "As for what exactly it'll be, I have no clue, but it looks like it'll grow into some variant of pumpkin." Her eyebrows rose as Gabriel gave her a parcel filled with what looked like payment. "Sure, I'll take good care of it." she replied with a smile, clasping her hands together in a gleeful fashion, before counting the money inside the parcel, just to make sure that she had gotten the right amount of money. "...Is there anything else, Gabriel?"

Last edited by Jerry on Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Botany [Gabriel]   The Art of Botany [Gabriel] EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 9:51 am

"In a rush to shoo me away so soon after business?" Gabe would say jokingly. He didnt think it was true, but for a woman like that, maybe there wasn't much that she actually thought of him as a curious neighbor, Either way , Gabe was going to try and pay a little bit further. " You know, with all the compliments i had for you being an expert, it seems a bit meaningless when i don't necessarily know why you have such a talent in the first place. Why exactly do you like gardening? If you don't mind me asking i mean? It seems a bit perfect for a place like sunlake palms, don't you think? A place where people go to retire, not much of an area for the young. " If she didn't guess, Gabe was insinuating that for a girl that's rather in her early 20's, assumingly, how did she end up here?
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Botany [Gabriel]   The Art of Botany [Gabriel] EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 2:09 pm

"No, not really. You can stay as long as you'd like." Feya replied to Gabriel with a light smile. It would be awkward though if they had nothing to talk about... "Why gardening? Well, my grandmother was actually the one to get me into it properly. I guess I was always a bit interested in herbal medicine and such, and my interest only grew as time went by. I've been doing this for about... ten years now, so I have a lot of experience in the field." The woman answered thoughtfully while tinkering a bit with another, strange looking, potted plant. "Yeah, I really like it here. It's so peaceful compared to the more busy parts of the city, which makes it perfect for growing fruits and vegetables."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Botany [Gabriel]   The Art of Botany [Gabriel] EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 7:01 am

Herbal medicine, thoiugh my knowledge of it goes as far as boiling the nearest bush , making tea out of it, and hoping that it has soem sort of magical healing properties. Though, besides my current jest, i wonder if there are any herbs that help with sleeping...Can you tell me?" Of course, Gabe didnt want to disclose his problem outward like that" Ten years of experience, the dedication is imperessive..and the legacy left by your grandparents lives on in you. You know, i envy you, i dont even remember my grandparents...all i know is that they are alive." Gabe would then look at the strange plant. "Can you tell me more about this plant? You didnt seem suprised about the seed, is it becuase you are eaccustomed to growing wierd things? " Then there was silence..." Ok, maybe i'm jumping the gun..but...if it was weed..i would be ok with it. Hahah... im only kidding"

Fuck fuck stupid gabriel.,,, why did you say that you stay that you stupid fuck..." Something is wrong, his mtv binge watching has caught up with him.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Botany [Gabriel]   The Art of Botany [Gabriel] EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 2:31 pm

"Herbal aids for sleeping? Well, Chamomile has been used for a very long time to fight Insomnia, usually used in tea and tropical ointments. I can't say I paticularly like the flavor, but it's good for you if you want a good night's sleep." Feya replied with a thoughtful expression on her face. "I don't have any in stock right now, but there's a health store down the street that sells herbal teas. They should have what you're looking for." A faint smile made it's way across the woman's lips as she pointed out the window at a store called "Health & Herbs" a couple of houses down the road. "I usually go there whenever I need some tea and whatnot. The staff there's nice, and the stuff they sell really works!" Her voice sounded quite excited.

"Oh, that's a shame. Maybe you should give 'em a call at least?" Feya gave him a somber look. She didn't know the exact reason why Gabriel wasn't talking much with his grandparents... From what he said, it sounded like they weren't on the best of terms with one another.

Upon closer inspection, it looked like some form of tomato-plant, but it was hard to tell, since it wasn't bearing any fruit yet. "Oh, it's just a local variant of Tomatoes, nothing big really." Feya waved her hand as if to swat away a paticularly annoying fly. "Well... I dunno if I would say that, but okay..." Feya replied with an awkward shrug before focusing her attention on trimming the tomato plant just a little bit with a scissor-like tool used for gardening.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Botany [Gabriel]   The Art of Botany [Gabriel] EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 4:18 pm

"A store called health and herbs huh? Maybe that's a place i would check out after i'm finished here. " This was a meet and greet at best, Gabe wasn't here to suck up any more of her time. He simply wasn't that kind of guy to begin with. "A call? I dont have their number. Never seen them, i just know they exist. Sad, and pretty strange, right? So it was a tomato plant, that was interesting. When he saw her focus back on the plant, Gabe would nod his head. "Ahh right, sorry for the awkward joke, i guess i cant speak much of the lingo as i thought. Though, i'm counting on you on the pumpkin, please let me know before you root it out, it can be like a show and tell. " Gabe would say as he pointed at the tomato plant. I'll show you mine, and when thats done growing, you can show it off to me too, if you want.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Botany [Gabriel]   The Art of Botany [Gabriel] EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:40 pm

"Oh, I see... I'm sorry to hear that, Gabriel." Feya would reply in a somber tone as the man explained his Parents situation. She couldn't have known that, now could she? "Hehe, sure. I'll take good care of it. Now, how do I contact you to let you know when it's done? Phone, Email, SNS?" She would bring out her own small phone, ready to write down his contact details.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Botany [Gabriel]   The Art of Botany [Gabriel] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Art of Botany [Gabriel]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next