Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Are you? Are you? Coming to the tree? (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Are you? Are you? Coming to the tree? (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Are you? Are you? Coming to the tree? (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Are you? Are you? Coming to the tree? (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Are you? Are you? Coming to the tree? (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Are you? Are you? Coming to the tree? (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Are you? Are you? Coming to the tree? (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Are you? Are you? Coming to the tree? (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Are you? Are you? Coming to the tree? (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Are you? Are you? Coming to the tree? (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

Are you? Are you? Coming to the tree? (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you? Are you? Coming to the tree? (Open)   Are you? Are you? Coming to the tree? (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 8:28 am

"Yeah. That's what I've been trying to do." Mae replied with a sheepish smile. There was still a long way to go before Kayle would reach those goals, but teaching her that striving forward towards those goals is generally a good thing was something Mae could only do now. "Mhm. Being an adult isn't all that it's made out to be." She replied with a laugh. "If anything, I miss my youth. Less responsibility, and all that... but even so, I wouldn't go back to my childhood even if I could. I've made too many fond memories as an adult and young teen that... I'd hate to lose them." Indeed... All those happy moments with her friends both in Japan and Azores alike... All memories she treasured. "Thanks, Alphonse." She'd give him a warm smile in return for the encouragement. "I'll do my best to make sure she grows up into a fine woman... It's all that I've been asked to do, and so, I shall press on, with or without complex math."
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Are you? Are you? Coming to the tree? (Open)   Are you? Are you? Coming to the tree? (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 1:26 am

The android merely nodded, "Perhaps it isn't, but we have to raise the next generation, and be a shining example. We should strive to leave the world a better place for the next generation." He said, looking up toward the sky. Just like Hyde did for all the people who lived here. "It is normal to be nostalgic about our past, to a time of less responsibility and more joy and focus on the fun." Alphonse said, before glancing down at his watch, and then turning his attention to his watch for a brief moment and frowning. He then looked back over to Mae.

"You're quite welcome, no need to thank me. I have no doubt that you will be able to do so." He said before walking over and handing Mae, a business card, his business card as a web designer. "If you need any help or have questions about anything, don't be afraid to give me a call. My number's on the card, oh and if you want to let Maria and Kayle play together, that is also fine. I'm afraid I'll have to depart with Maria as she has a dentist's appointment in a short while. But it was a pleasure meeting you, Mae." He said holding out a hand for her to shake. Once she shook it, he would look over to Maria.

"Maria, please say your good-byes, we still have that dentist appointment today!" He called to her, and she stopped before nodding toward her guardian. She turned back to Kayle and hugged her.

"Thanks, for playing with me! I hope we'll get to play again soon!" She said before running up to Mae, and hugging her too."I'll see you later! Please let me play with Kayle again soon!" She said, before taking her guardian's hand and waving goodbye to her new friends, and they would start heading back to the subway.

(Exit!)
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Are you? Are you? Coming to the tree? (Open)   Are you? Are you? Coming to the tree? (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 7:56 am

"I agree completely." Mae nodded in response to Alphonse's statement. "That's our duty as adults, no?" Indeed. The future of the world was theirs to make, and the responsible thing would be to make it a good world for the next generation to live in. He had the right idea, most certainly. "Yeah, it is... One can always dream." She replied with a thin smile, gazing off into the distance for a moment.

"Oh? Sure, will do, Alphonse." Mae said with a smile, and a light bow as she accepted the buissness card. She would most likely give him a call when she needed it. He was a good man, much like someone else she knew... "Hehe, I'm sure she would love that. They get along nicely. Would be a shame if they didn't get to see each other more often." A Dentist Appointment, eh? "Oh! Alright, don't let me keep you here any longer then. It was nice meeting you too, Alphonse."

The little Kayle was taken a bit off guard by the sudden hug from her new friend, but it was with a wide grin on her face that she returned it. "No problem~! I'll see you around. Hope everything goes well at the dentist!" The blonde girl replied cheerfully. "Hehe, I'm looking forward to it, Maria." Mae knelt down to return the hug from the younger girl. "Of course I will. Now take care, you two."

Their newly met friends left shortly afterwards, waving towards Mae and Kayle, the two of them waving back before Maria and Alphonse vanished in the distance. "They were nice, weren't they?" Kayle nodded in response, looking at Mae with a wide smile. "Mhm~!" The two sat down next to the base of the Lunapa oak, enjoying the incredible view they had there. A Picnic was well overdue here.

Thread End
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Are you? Are you? Coming to the tree? (Open)   Are you? Are you? Coming to the tree? (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 2:35 pm

I am thou...Thou art I...

Mae Iharu has formed a social link with Sentinel of the Strength arcana...

Sentinel has formed a social link with Mae Iharu of the Magician arcana...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you? Are you? Coming to the tree? (Open)   Are you? Are you? Coming to the tree? (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you? Are you? Coming to the tree? (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2