Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Coming From the Movies (Open) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Coming From the Movies (Open) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Coming From the Movies (Open) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Coming From the Movies (Open) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Coming From the Movies (Open) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Coming From the Movies (Open) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Coming From the Movies (Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Coming From the Movies (Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Coming From the Movies (Open) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Coming From the Movies (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vivi

Vivi

Coming From the Movies (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Coming From the Movies (Open)   Coming From the Movies (Open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:27 pm

Coming just recently out of a movie, Cyril Vaans walked into the mall with a feeling of pleasantness and relief. 'Well, I am at least grateful this Star Trek movie at least wasn't bad,' he thought to himself as he started to slowly roam down the mall. he opened his glasses case he kept in his pocket and pulled out his flat-lensed glasses and put them on, doing little, but at least something to cover his mismatched colored eyes.

He had on pants and a t-shirt as it actually was chilly and for just a piece of mind. His hair, not brushed too much, and was a little unkempt, but fine enough. It was the first night of the weekend, and he was in no rush to leave. So he continued to roam the street of the strip mall.
Back to top Go down
Masami Gakki

PostSubject: Re: Coming From the Movies (Open)   Coming From the Movies (Open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:59 pm

The music store at the strip mall was especially loud today. The reason why can easily be seen from the window. Masami always loved coming here, she had gotten quite friendly with the store's owner, and always comes in to jam on the guitars. Sure she has her own, but these were brand new and so nice. And there's no way she could afford them after all... But this was fine, and grateful smile and a little wink, and the shop owner wouldn't even bat an eye.

Her fingers flew across the fretboard like they were gliding through water. The amp blared with the heavy rock distortions. She rocked with the music, letting her hair toss this way and that, focusing only on the guitar.
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Coming From the Movies (Open)   Coming From the Movies (Open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:05 pm

At such a late night, he was grateful he lived in dorms, lest his mother would have a heart attack and find him and capture him in a net, whereupon she would stuff him in a locked basement until his homework was done. He continued to walk, passing by the local ice cream store to get a small cone of just regular vanilla. He was feeling rather plain that night.

It was at this moment he noticed that the music store was quite loud tonight. Not that he was upset, it was a music store, but not only were the people playing he clearly could see as local students of school, which he fond surprising. But the music was actually very good, astounding even. In a flash he finished his ice cream and took a few seconds to get over the headache that wouldn't leave from the brainfreeze and walked inside.

When he walked inside, it seemed as though he was mistaken. Yeah, he recognized people he didn't know from school, just faces that he remembered, but it turned out only one person was playing. A girl, playing a guitar as though she had been her whole life. He couldn't tell, cause he had only played a saxophone while younger, so all he knew was that it sounded good. He sat down on a set of chairs nearby and listened to her as she played.
Back to top Go down
Masami Gakki

PostSubject: Re: Coming From the Movies (Open)   Coming From the Movies (Open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:11 pm

Her eyes opened and she looked up from her playing without missing a beat. She noticed the boy come in and sit down to watch her play. She was used to it by now and a private smirk crossed her face. Always better with an audience. She thought to herself. She flashed the boy a toothy grin, toning down the pace and volume of her playing just a bit, enough that neither of them would have to yell to be heard over the music. "I don't do private shows, kid" She commented, even though he looked like he might be slightly older than her.
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Coming From the Movies (Open)   Coming From the Movies (Open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:19 pm

He smiled when she acknowledged his presence, if only to not be rude. He kept listening until the volume of the guitar got quieter to which he looked up to see how she was playing. He didn't expect her to speak to him when she made her comment. So he paused for a second before chuckling. "Sorry, should I go?" he said smiling a bit sitting back comfortably against the seat. His voice himself was a tiny bit loud as though he thought his voice wasn't loud enough over the guitar. But it wasn't loud enough to be noticeable or silly or anything.
Back to top Go down
Masami Gakki

PostSubject: Re: Coming From the Movies (Open)   Coming From the Movies (Open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:27 pm

She rolled her eyes a bit. "Nah, just teasing you. Listen all ya want. It's not like I could kick you out if I wanted anyway." She shrugged, but smirked. "But I take it you didn't come in to shop?" She gave him a knowing look. He wasn't the first to be lured in accidentally. And she certainly wasn't about to complain.

She slowed her pace down even more, swaying every so slightly now to the calm, almost haunting tone of the song. "I think I've seen you around somewhere... do you go to Kizuna?" She asked, peering a little closer at him, and giving him a look up-and-down. Hmm...
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Coming From the Movies (Open)   Coming From the Movies (Open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:32 pm

He nodded when he learned she was playing a small joke. No big deal at all. He smiled at her comment. "I wish I was going to shop. I don't play well," he said. He thought to himself about how he used to be on the sax......and how he probably wasn't so good at it now. It was a shame.

He almost swayed to the tune now slower but he was still fine and calm in the chair. She seemed to look a bit confused when she looked at him, until she asked if he went to Kizuna. "Oh, yeah I do. I thought you looked like someone who went. That's partly why I came in," he said.
Back to top Go down
Masami Gakki

PostSubject: Re: Coming From the Movies (Open)   Coming From the Movies (Open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:36 pm

She smirked, and a calm giggle slipped past her lips. "Oh, is that why?" She leaned back as she continued to play, leaning against a stool and half-sitting in it, bringing a leg up to rest the guitar on it. "Well, being enrolled and actually going are two very different things. But I've been around enough times to recognize you, at least." She shrugged, talking about school as if it were as much of an inconvenience as a fly. Something to simply be ignored.
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Coming From the Movies (Open)   Coming From the Movies (Open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:39 pm

He laughed a bit. He had nothing against people like them. Some of his friends weren't very responsible. He didn't have many, but that is no cause to discriminate. "Well, it may end up being my last year. So ever since it started I am hoping it'll be good this year," he said. He watched as she continued to play, half envious he was that good at multitasking.
Back to top Go down
Masami Gakki

PostSubject: Re: Coming From the Movies (Open)   Coming From the Movies (Open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:47 pm

"Ha, keep hoping. If it were actually interesting enough to be worth your time, they wouldn't call it school." She rolled her eyes. "But hell, I guess you got a point, do whatcha gotta do to get the hell out of there." She finally finished up her song and gave a happy sigh. She locked her fingers together, raising her arms over her head in a long stretch, eyes shut.

"The way I see it, what's the point going to learn about crap you don't care about. If I don't care enough to learn it now, I'm not going to care enough to try and use it in real life. It's just an endless cycle of pointless." She opened one eye with a slight smirk at his direction. "Don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Coming From the Movies (Open)   Coming From the Movies (Open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:51 pm

He smiled listening to her talk as she finished her song. It was almost as if the song was on the same mood as her. Just passive, yet able to focus. He yawned slightly when she closed her eyes, I guess it's like when others yawn. Cause he didn't feel tired, it is just a trick of the mind.

He listened to her thoughts on school. He could see her point, plus if he was right on what she wanted to do...."Ultimately knowledge you can't apply is in fact pointless. I go cause there is something I want to do that needs it. Hm....you want to be a musician I imagine?" he asked,
Back to top Go down
Masami Gakki

PostSubject: Re: Coming From the Movies (Open)   Coming From the Movies (Open) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:00 am

She lowers her arms, giving him a completely deadpan look. "No, I want to be an Astronomer." Her straight face cracks with a smirk, bursting into a small fit of giggling. "Of course I want to be a freaking musician. I'm already a damn good one. All I need is a good break to get my name out there." She was starting to like this guy, if nothing else, he was amusing. She'd have no trouble talking to him again the next time she was bored.

"Name's Gakki Masami, by the way" She said with a nod of acknowledgement. She didn't do handshakes or anything like that, but she made sure to give him a look like she expected to hear his name in return. Without breaking her eye contact, she casually picked the guitar up by the neck and set it back down in its stand in the window.
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Coming From the Movies (Open)   Coming From the Movies (Open) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:06 am

He tilted his head at the astronomer comment. He then laughed with her when he saw it was a joke. "That's good, go for what you love. never do something that isn't your passion, cause then it'll be nothing more than a job. I hope you do well. I will have to listen," he said. He hated getting all pretentious with his words. But it didn't seem too out of place.

He smiled at her name. "Heya Gakki. I'm Cyril Vaans, nice to meet you," he said. He didn't move when she sat her guitar down. She didn't really move too far away to warrant that. He made sure to look back at her when he introduced himself.
Back to top Go down
Masami Gakki

PostSubject: Re: Coming From the Movies (Open)   Coming From the Movies (Open) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:15 am

"Pfft, sheesh. What are ya? an After-school special or something?" She rolled her eyes with a smirk, grabbing her stool from before and making a point of pulling it closer to him. "I'm not saying you're wrong, but there's no need to be so sappy, jeeze." She sat, crossing one leg over the other. "Keep talking like that, and people are going to think you're nothing but canned cheezy responses"

She gently pushed a hand through her hair, giving him a smile. "But thanks, I'd love to have you hear me play for real sometime, I can use all the fans I can get." A private smirk crossed her face.
Perfect, another 'nice guy'. heck, I bet I could just hold him to his word if I wanted to. But... nah, that'd be too easy. He did just come here on his own, and just to hear me... I guess it was just too easy from the start
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Coming From the Movies (Open)   Coming From the Movies (Open) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:20 am

He laughed. "Yeah yeah," he said smiling and sitting back. "I am alone a lot, so I think to myself. So I get these cheesy responses," he said. She was nice enough. She didn't seem like someone who would be that cruel.

He nodded. "How often do you play? I can come by if you do," he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming From the Movies (Open)   Coming From the Movies (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming From the Movies (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next