Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Triumphant Return! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Triumphant Return! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Triumphant Return! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Triumphant Return! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Triumphant Return! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Triumphant Return! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Triumphant Return! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Triumphant Return! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Triumphant Return! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Triumphant Return!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

A Triumphant Return! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Triumphant Return!   A Triumphant Return! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 5:48 pm

A Triumphant Return! - Page 2 1ih3yb

Dominion:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: A Triumphant Return!   A Triumphant Return! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 5:56 pm

A Triumphant Return! - Page 2 CIWrLGY

"Wait, was that thing... trying to seduce me?"

"...Lia, call the cops, I have a case of sexual harassment to report."

Stats:

Support Info:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Triumphant Return!   A Triumphant Return! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 1:48 am

A Triumphant Return! - Page 2 1ih3yb

Dominion:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: A Triumphant Return!   A Triumphant Return! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 2:43 pm

A Triumphant Return! - Page 2 CIWrLGY

"Alright, time to finish this thing!"

Stats:

Support Info:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Triumphant Return!   A Triumphant Return! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 6:45 pm

The Demon would jolt, and soon crash headlong into the ground straight at them, though Lia would be on her feet and pull Rita aside with her familiar strength, before it hit them. They had won this fight, but what was next after this? The ones inside were still in a panic and not leaving. Lia looked at the sky, and at the odd ring in Standasen. But then she noticed something else. Flashes of another world down below the depths of the sea. She was dumbfounded at the world, why it was happening again. "What's going on?" She turned behind to see the circus still fine for the time being then back to Rita. She wanted to remain here, but at this point Rita held as much power in the circus as she did. She wanted to hear what she had to say.

Shuffle Time:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: A Triumphant Return!   A Triumphant Return! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 12:10 am

Rita didn't doubt Lia was there for her for a second, so she didn't resist when the performer pulled her aside, and simply hopped to make it a bit easier. Although, the blonde chuckled and placed a hand on her hip. She wasn't worried, of course not, why would she be? For Lia, the only one next to her right now, it would be apparent that her smile broke into a scowl again for just a second, before she turned around to face the Biggest Top once more.

"Nothing we can't deal with, sweetheart." Goldilock's lilac eyes burned with a tinge of anger, yet her smile never broke afterwards. She had to keep up her posture... for the fans. For the people that were relying on her right here. "Let's go in and calm them down, they need to know that we're okay and that no-one needs to panic... we'll protect them, together, right?" The blonde performer extended her hand to her partner and waited until she took it, as she had no doubt she'd take it. They had dealt with things like these before... there was no reason they couldn't do it again. Regardless, afterwards, she'd enter the circus again, and perform a small twirl with a flourish. At the same time, a sound of glass shattering emanated, and the flaming phoenix that was her Persona stood right by her side, posing majestically alongside her.

A Triumphant Return! - Page 2 9eEwxBJ

"Hah, what did I say! Nothing to worry about, our dear guests, Hou-ou, Lia and I took care of that thing no problem, and we'll keep doing so if we need to!"

Goldilocks' booming voice echoed throughout the large dome, straining her vocal chords for a moment before she gestured towards Hou-ou behind her, then bowed. Strangely, the bird bowed right alongside her, before vanishing into a light flurry of flaming feathers and blue mist. Hopefully this kind of display was enough to indicate that this creature was on their side, and not on the enemy's.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Triumphant Return!   A Triumphant Return! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 11:49 pm

Lia looked at her with a nod and returned with her to the circus arena. The display of Hou-ou was strange to Lia, but she trusted her. Many in the crowd feared it, but they trusted Rita herself. Some of them even thought it was part of the act and clapped for the group, and soon, the rest would join in slowly. It was a slow tenuous clap, but they all seemed fairly stable with it. Lia pulled an employee aside and told them some things in their ear, and got a nod in return before returning to Rita. "I think they plan to stay here and keep everything stable until it slows down a little. What do you want to do?" It was a dilemma for herself. In truth she wanted to stay here for her guests, while part of her wanted to be with Rita. But if they both left, no "leader" would be there for the circus saved their father. Would that be enough or would she need to stay? Rita was far more experienced in the matter, so maybe she should go. The choice was tough for her.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: A Triumphant Return!   A Triumphant Return! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 11:57 pm

Goldilocks smiled brightly when it was readily apparent that her gamble had paid off, and bowed again, much deeper this time, to show her appreciation. "Thank you, thank you! You're all too kind, and I assure you, Hou-ou appreciates it too!" It was nice to know that she had their guests' support. She lived to make them happy, and somehow, making sure they were okay with her Persona made it a lot more reassuring for the performer.

Regardless, once that was done and Lia came for her again, Rita turned around and dropped her smile for a more pensive frown.

"Hrm... I was thinking of going to investigate this island myself, try and see if there are any stray... things, whatever those are, on the loose." Once she was done saying this, the blonde turned around, placed her hands on Lia's shoulders and reached up to kiss her cheek. "I... hate to say this, but you should stay here. Our guests need someone to keep them safe if things go wrong, and I'm sure you can handle it. I'll be back ASAP, okay?"

Once again, Rita smiled warmly at her lover and looked out towards Penecia. So much to do right now... too much, in a sense. She wished they didn't have to be wrapped up into this again, at least not at this time. Still, someone needed to keep them safe, and she wasn't about to send Lia out alone to explore the island... maybe when she went further and checked out the rising waters, they could go together, but not now.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Triumphant Return!   A Triumphant Return! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 4:53 pm

In a way she was relieved to hear that answer, and returned the kiss to Rita. "Alright. I'll keep the place under lockdown. Call me if something happens, if phones still work that is. Be safe okay?" She said to her, giving her a final hug and a kiss again. She hated to part, but it was better this way. She trusted her to make the right judgments. And if that needed her to stay here and keep everyone in high spirits, then that was what she would do; she was famous for it after all.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: A Triumphant Return!   A Triumphant Return! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 5:06 pm

She couldn't help but chuckle at Lia's answer. "You know I will. If I find anything worthwhile, I'll call you up so you can come meet with me, alright? First, I need to make sure the streets are safe, and if we can leave these people without protection..." Rita took a second to ponder her next course of action, before pulling her phone out of her pocket and flipping it open... and let out a thin smirk at what she saw.

"Looks like nothing serious has happened yet, my phone's still okay... Now, see ya later, sweetheart, and stay safe. I'll be back before you can say arrivederci~" The performer took a moment to stretch her hands, and extended her gauntlets, before blowing Lia a kiss and running off towards the entrance of the Biggest Top. Once she got to the gate, she'd remove an elegant golden keychain from her pocket and stop in her tracks...

"It's showtime..."

A Triumphant Return! - Page 2 CvBfTBJ

~Exit stage left~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Triumphant Return!   A Triumphant Return! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Triumphant Return!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2