Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
For the Old Times (Blaez) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
For the Old Times (Blaez) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
For the Old Times (Blaez) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
For the Old Times (Blaez) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
For the Old Times (Blaez) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
For the Old Times (Blaez) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
For the Old Times (Blaez) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
For the Old Times (Blaez) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
For the Old Times (Blaez) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

For the Old Times (Blaez)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shunny

Shunny

For the Old Times (Blaez) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the Old Times (Blaez)   For the Old Times (Blaez) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 8:03 am

"It's you". That didn't seem too much of a positive response, but at least he still had the Shunnosuke's record in his mind and, from his further inquire, he did notice the former classmate's change in outer appearance. One thing Shunnosuke appreciated is when people take time to notice him. — Well, it's the other way around, actually. I used to dye my hair very often, but now it's just...natural. And the length is shortened. — He smiled talking about it. It was weird...he had been feeling different since he changed his own appearance and, more than that, his outlooks in life. It's as if he's...free. — And you? Working out? I can tell, the results are quite there. — That said, with a mischievous giggle, he brought one hand down to Blaez's arm, precisely over the biceps muscle, pressing it with his fingers for a brief time should Blaez allow such bold gesture and, until being told, he would keep his hand there. Shouldn't he, Shunnosuke would just chuckle and retreat his hand back to the glass over the counter, giving continuity to the conversation. — College, hm? I joined university as well, and so I am studying abroad, at least I was. England is on holidays for the time being and therefore I came back for a brief time to visit my family and assist with our company. — He was proud of himself, that very much is clear. The return wasn't all that favorable, given certain circumstances unknown to Blaez, but realistically, how many teens before 20's could say they're studying overseas AND managing an international company at the same time? To him, it was such a feature. — Now, be more specific. What career did you choose for yourself?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: For the Old Times (Blaez)   For the Old Times (Blaez) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 11:53 pm

She didn't actually expect Julian to accept her proposal. "I almost feel like I'm taking advantage of you. Mostly cause I am, so I'll let you off the hook this time Julian. Still a goody-two-shoes. Maybe you should have been more assertive!" She chided. She will keep what she hoped the answer was in the back of her mind, but either way she was both grateful and relieved to see him. He helped her some time ago, and she had not forgotten it since. "Life has been life. Coming and going, doing and trying. Honestly I've been kinda quiet most of the time. I didn't even know you worked here until about a week ago when I reviewed the roster. I still know everything about the club, but half of you know nothing about me; and that's both sad and exciting." She said, eyeing another man at the bar and waving eagerly at him, only to get a semi-awkward semi-flirtatious wave and smile back. "So who are those guys by the way? One of them looked familiar, but I don't think I ever got their names....maybe I'm just forgetful!"
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: For the Old Times (Blaez)   For the Old Times (Blaez) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 9:03 pm

"Oh? Guess I'll be the one suggesting a private interview next time." he quipped in reply, giving Jandice an almost innocent smile that heavily contrasted with his words.

He listened intently to her words, nodding slightly in understanding. It was true, in the time he'd worked here, he'd rarely seen Jandice around. A disappointing turn of events, that was for sure. But what was more distressing was her admittance to being withdrawn from the club. She loved this place. Knowing that he had a hand in what caused her to pull back from it...it was upsetting. Before he could do much more than fix her with a concerned, sympathetic gaze, he saw her turn to another patron at the bar and wave. Catching sight of the man, Julian quickly averted his gaze before he did something petty like glare or frown. It had been two years and despite his efforts, he hadn't gotten Jandice to say one way or the other whether or not she thought of him as anything more than an amusing young man. By now, he should probably just take the hint and give up. ...But why couldn't he?

Snapping back to attention at Jandice's question, he gave her a slight shake of the head and a laugh. "The brunette guy, the smaller one, he's Shunnosuke. We went to school together. You met him once, a couple of years ago, but he was a little too busy yelling to give you a name." Looking over at the other patron, Julian shrugged. "Can't say about the other one though except than Shunnosuke seems to have his sights set on him for the evening."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: For the Old Times (Blaez)   For the Old Times (Blaez) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 10:50 pm

"I have to admit, you look good with your natural hair color."He said, not paying much attention to Shunnosuke's grasp around his biceps, normally Blaez would have been against it but he was slightly altered by the alcohol so there wouldn't be much resistance from his part"Hm?I choose Biology."His lips curled a bit for a few moments when he replied the question, he didn't regret his choice and deep down he liked to talk about it with other people"I assume you went for fashion or something like that."
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: For the Old Times (Blaez)   For the Old Times (Blaez) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 7:33 am

Hm? Is that a compliment? Shun was a bit surprised. Now this was something he didn't expect to come from Blaez's mouth, he was always so aloof and not prone to social interactions. — That's...the first time I hear this. — Unexpected as it is, Shun blinked a few times before quirking a thin smile, taking a small sip of his beer. He may not reveal much, but a compliment is a compliment, and his ego definitely appreciated being praised.

Am I that predictable? — He chuckled in a well-humored manner. Of course he knew that, even to people who didn't know him at all, a fashion career would be a 1st option to Shunnosuke. Maybe a 2nd option, considering he still has a company to run and according to his grandparents that should be his top priority. Nevertheless, Blaez nailed it. Shunnosuke didn't enjoy being considered predictable, but on the other hand...if the dark-haired male could quickly assume so, he at least paid attention to him? — Now, biology, huh? If I do recall correctly, you used to enjoy craftsmanship back in High School. Did you drop the hobby or...are you one of those guys who gets warmer around animals? — Yes, he had to tease the other about it, and since Blaez didn't mind the first discreet physical contact...Shun could be slightly bolder, couldn't he? What bad would come after it? If Blaez got recoiled, fine...if not....hm... So, the Kurosawa leaned forward a bit, placing the same previous hand down to Blaez's thigh. — Are they more interesting than...people? — He didn't even know anymore if that's his genuine interest on his companion for the night or him being driven by the alcohol's influence. Good thing Jandice and Julian were not around to see his act...or were they?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: For the Old Times (Blaez)   For the Old Times (Blaez) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 5:44 pm

Jandice tilted their head. "Oh. You're right, I remember someone like him. Though he's not as cute as you Jewels. We need to see each other in direct sunlight again whenever you're available. What do you say? Also," she took a cube of ice from her drink and tosses it towards Shunnosuke's direction to land in his lap as a prank. She quickly turned back to Julian and planted a kiss directly on his lips in order to hide her mischievous deeds. She'd put her hands on his shoulders to make sure he didn't flinch; in fact her arms were stronger than any normal person. But of course, Julian knew she was no ordinary woman. Though, she did manage to hold the kiss a little longer than she expected she would before pulling away. "So maybe I can get you to a assistant manager here. Not sure so don't hold your breath, but think about it if you're interested."
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: For the Old Times (Blaez)   For the Old Times (Blaez) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 2:26 pm

An outing? That's what she was suggesting, right? It sounded so weird to him to be seeing Jandice outside the club. I mean, sure, he'd taken her shopping before, but that was under different circumstances. This would be far more casual, more...friendly? A strange thought, but welcome all the same. "I-" He tried to agree, maybe ask what she had in mind (although knowing her she say something like "surprise me!"), when she...threw something? Did she just throw water at Shunnosuke? Oh geez. A mixture of a smile and a wince crossed his face for a moment. He was pretty sure Shunnosuke wouldn't take too kindly to this. On the other hand, figures Jandice would-

Before he had time to think further on it, he felt a tug on his shoulders and suddenly he was being pulled down. At first he though Jandice was going to pull him onto the floor in some spy-esque maneuver. Seems she had a different plan in mind.

Stumbling slightly from the sudden jostling, Julian rested his hands on Jandice's waist, steadying himself before...what? Was he supposed to kiss her back? Was he supposed to just stand there while she hid that grin of hers? ...Maybe...

Oh screw it. Cover or not, he was going to enjoy it while it lasted.

Almost all too soon the kiss ended, and he pulled away only to blink a few times, trying to wrap his mind around Jandice's words. Assistant...? A wry grin spread across Julian's face as he raised on eyebrow. "If I get another interview like that, hell yeah I'm interested.         "
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: For the Old Times (Blaez)   For the Old Times (Blaez) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 8:12 pm

"I guess i just have a good memory."He'd shrug, maybe it was a bit of both, either way it didn't mattered, Shunnosuke had chuckled at it. Then Shun started to question about how Blaez feels about animals, at first he didn't reply Blaez just gave the Kurosawa a cold glare and tried to move away, it was quite clear that "warmer around animals" part was a way to poke fun at him"Humans are animals too."That was his away to avoid Shunnosuke's question, in a way Blaez wasn't wrong but he knew what that question meant, he just didn't want to answer or felt like he should.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: For the Old Times (Blaez)   For the Old Times (Blaez) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 10:45 am

So, Blaez was playing hard to get, huh? Fine. Shunnosuke could play along. He wasn't intimidated at all by the cold stance the dark-haired guy assumed; on the contrary, the Kurosawa liked a challenge, and if that was one, it was very much accepted. Let's see how long Blaez will keep shunning him aside.

Even more of a reason for you to warm up to me... — His voice lowered considerably to the point it was only heard in such proximity, as the Kurosawa leaned closer...and closer...until he felt something quite...slimy and cold in his lap? He looked down and...a small cube of ice was melting down on his crotch region. "What the...?" How did it end up there, of all places? Or rather, who threw it there? Well...nevermind that. He could shoot it away to some other place, like the dancefloor, and so he did. Shunnosuke wouldn't stop his flirtatious game to speculate how did ice placed itself on his lap. Talk about priorities when you're drunk and driven by a nightclub atmosphere... — ...Am I not interesting enough for you? Hm?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: For the Old Times (Blaez)   For the Old Times (Blaez) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 12:44 pm

Jandice smiled. "Excellent. Well, I think this is my time to vanish. But before I go....your side of things is okay right? Nothing "crazy" happening right? I don't want to have to rush in and save you in the nick of time now." She said, though she was not without genuine concern. It's been some time since they last met, and for all she knew, things were happening behind her back now that she lost much influence from her power. She didn't want him doing ridiculous stuff on his own. She really thought of him as a good friend, and was endlessly grateful for his help, even if she didn't necessarily show it. Regardless of his answer, she would nod, and lay another smaller kiss on his cheek, which felt more like a blessing than passion, and get up from her seat. "I want you to warn me if things happen...I'll come get you. Not just cause I owe you. So, get some sleep, and don't forget about our date, or I'll be platinum sad." She said, before leaving the scene, in an almost brisk manner, like she had something to do.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: For the Old Times (Blaez)   For the Old Times (Blaez) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 3:18 am

"Don't worry, nothing's wrong." It was touching that she felt the need to be there for him, but he had a sneaking suspicion she could remember that he was more than capable of taking care of himself. ...Or, on second thought, she may have pushed away those memories because of how she came to know of them.

Julian watched her go with a slow grin spreading across his face. He had to resist the urge to touch the spot she'd kissed him like some cliche romance protagonist, though. He couldn't help it; it was nice being recognized in soem form or fashion by the woman he admired. Struggling to reign in his thoughts on work and not the upcoming outing, Julian turned back to the bar as another customer approached. [color=#009900]"Hey there. What can I get you?"

-Exit unless called upon-
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: For the Old Times (Blaez)   For the Old Times (Blaez) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 8:05 pm

It seems Shunnosuke wasn't going to stop any time soon, sure, he could just get up and leave the Kurosawa all by himself, but for whatever reason he decided to play along, maybe the alcohol was affecting his decision making skills or he was just bored enough"Yes, animals are easier to deal with than people."Blaez said with a serious face, while he said it as a joke, it wasn't entirely false, some people are just too damn annoying for him... Surprisingly enough, Shunnosuke wasn't one of these people"Well... You're alright, it helps that you're cute."He said it nonchalantly,after all the advances Shun made Blaez wanted to see if he was was as bold when people flirted back.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: For the Old Times (Blaez)   For the Old Times (Blaez) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 2:35 pm

..."cute"? Is that all? As in, of course he was cute, but...nothing else? How about charming? Pretty? Sexy? Hot? How about complimenting his french perfume scent? His fashion sense? Cute was, undoubtedly, an understatement and a major turn-off! ...on the other hand, a compliment was a compliment, and the sign Blaez dropped off his defenses a bit could very well mean something. Which meant, Shunnosuke had to play his cards right from now on.

Heh...so I could earn a compliment from your mouth? What do I have to do to earn more than that? — He wasn't even caring about the outcome anymore. More than interesting in his "prey", he was excited by the thrill it caused, the victory of winning a game for two.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: For the Old Times (Blaez)   For the Old Times (Blaez) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 10:11 pm

Shunnosuke wasn't satisfied with only being called cute, why the hell did he wanted more anyways?It's not like Blaez meant it,he was just testing Shun to see if he was as bold as he appeared to be.
"What?Do you want me to keep praising you?I always knew you had an inflated ego."He had a light smirk on his face as he spoke, but it quickly faded away once he finished the sentence.

"...But if you insist so much, you got attitude, i respect that."He added, that was probably the last compliment Shun would be getting from Blaez that night.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: For the Old Times (Blaez)   For the Old Times (Blaez) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 10:06 am

"Attitude"? Well then. He had seen nothing yet. Shunnosuke smirked self-assuredly, as he stood up taking the entire drink in a single sip, before setting has glass back to the counter and sneaking behind Blaez, with careful steps. Like something was on his mind. He leaned forward, lips as close to Blaez's ear as possible, in a whisper.

I have reasons for my ego, I can back it up...as for you...hm... — He had to be quick this time. And with a swift motion, he snatched Blaez's cap out of the guy's head, quickly placing his own hands behind him, as he pulled back, assuming alcohol had started affecting Blaez's reaction time. — So you do like games. Let's play one, by my rules. I've just stolen something from you you seem to be fond of. You'll get it back. But only if you manage to find me in due time. I have no use for this, whatsoever, so don't take long or I'll throw it to the nearest garbage can if you do. — He giggled contemptuously as his steps retreated slowly, into the crowd. He had done it before, and it worked. Blaez couldn't be as aloof as to simply let it pass. If he were, then, bye cap, as it has literally no use for Shunnosuke. If not...then maybe he could make this work out on his favor. He'd have to see it. — One hint: I don't like waiting too much. And thank you for the drinks on you. Very kind of you. — Should he not be stopped, the Kurosawa would vanish into the crowd and wherever else his mischievousness would lead him to.

Last edited by Shunny on Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the Old Times (Blaez)   For the Old Times (Blaez) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

For the Old Times (Blaez)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next