Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
For the Old Times (Blaez) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
For the Old Times (Blaez) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
For the Old Times (Blaez) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
For the Old Times (Blaez) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
For the Old Times (Blaez) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
For the Old Times (Blaez) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
For the Old Times (Blaez) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
For the Old Times (Blaez) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
For the Old Times (Blaez) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

For the Old Times (Blaez)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shunny

Shunny

For the Old Times (Blaez) Empty
PostSubject: For the Old Times (Blaez)   For the Old Times (Blaez) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 1:27 pm

Shunnosuke, comfortably sat by the bar counter, was moving his middle finger over the glass's mouth aimlessly, over and over again while thoughts run his mind. There he was again.

The Wave's Peak.
Isn't it odd? This place has been the chosen stage for Shunnosuke's alone moments two years before, becoming a regular club-goer. Back then, the dark atmosphere was also alluring, thrilling and intoxicating. Call it a typical teenager fascination for danger, for the unknown, the excitement over entering a forbidden place of the adulthood. Every teenager goes through a moment when they want to be older and manage his own life at one point or another. Not even the Wave's Peak was the same, if the (now) adult's memories didn't betray him. The teenager was not a teenager anymore, and the whole magic surrounding the coming of age revealed to be not as magical as he assumed. In a sense, he felt the same as the club. Though the name remained, the inside faced changes. As for the club, they were for the better. For Shunnosuke...it was still left to know.

He sighed. Again. This time, closing his eyes momentarily upon thinking and the sound of his finger gently rubbing the glass's surface. The night seemed longer than the other occasions he bad been there...
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: For the Old Times (Blaez)   For the Old Times (Blaez) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 3:27 pm

Blaez never liked crowded and loud places, so it's only natural that he would avoid places night clubs, and he would have continued to avoid it if one of his class mates didn't insisted that they went to the Wave's Peak together, the class mate made his own efforts to drag Blaez to the club pointless since once they were there he just abandoned the Rogue to go dance, it annoyed Blaez quite a lot but he decided to make the best out of this situation.

He walked around the club for a while trying to get to know the place before he eventually sat down near Shunnosuke. Blaez did not recognize his old class mate at all, it has been a long time since they saw each other and if that wasn't enough the guy had dyed his hair.

"Just give me a beer, i don't care which brand it is."He told the bartender as he fixed his cap on his head.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: For the Old Times (Blaez)   For the Old Times (Blaez) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 4:45 pm

If it weren't for the male voice nearby, Shunnosuke would keep immerse in his thoughts, however he ultimately came to the silent conclusion there was no reason to dwell on it more than the necessary. What happened, happened and he wasn't there to grieve over an unfortunate past...was he? Ironically, he had always joked about how bar counters are like a therapy session for the utterly miserable people to vent and deposit their daily lives' stress, unaware to the fact he gradually was the same.. Was this why this lad sit by his side was there too? Did he have to deal with such heavy burden? Any struggles lingering on his mind, perhaps? Should Shunnosuke ask? Noticing how common it is to be miserable made the teen release a short smirk. It was sort of funny to think about it.

Hm... — He carefully glanced through the corner of his eyes to the stranger. There was something familiar about him, though he couldn't take a guess at what exactly. — I recommend Stella Artois or Dos Equis. I know you don't care about brands, but these are to renowned too not give them a try. — He smiled cockily, turning his attention back to his drink, a glass of liqueur, pondering on finally take it. It didn't hurt to offer a little hand and his extensive knowledge about what's fine and high class.

Last edited by Shunny on Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: For the Old Times (Blaez)   For the Old Times (Blaez) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 7:01 pm

"...I'll have a Dos Equis."Both options Shunnosuke gave him sounded expensive but since he rarely goes out and spend money with alcohol it wouldn't hurt to pay more for high quality beer"Do i know you?"This time he payed more attention to Shunnosuke appearance besides hair color, he looked familiar to Blaez but he couldn't recall meeting this guy before, he just shrugged it off as his imagination.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: For the Old Times (Blaez)   For the Old Times (Blaez) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 7:27 pm

So, the guy decided to pick one of his options? He couldn't say he wasn't surprised it worked, though. Most people wouldn't give a damn about famous and expensive beverage brands. And well, if this guy, who clearly lacked knowledge, had money to afford and trust in Shunnosuke's good and tasteful recommendations, he might be worth spending time along...

No, you don't. — He turned his chair to the stranger's side, satisfied smile across his lips and crossed legs now that the position favored the young Kurosawa in having a better view of his new acquaintance. — But you can know me now. — He said in a rather dubious yet amicable tone. — What brings you here? Were you dumped? — He could see how that would be a reasonable reason to resort to drinking in order to forget some grief, but he hoped it wasn't something as...ridiculous and lame.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: For the Old Times (Blaez)   For the Old Times (Blaez) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 11:44 pm

"Why do you care?"Blaez said in a serious tone, it's not very often that strangers ask you about your personal life. He stared down at the Kurosawa for a few seconds, shrugged and then replied his question"I'm not into clubs or any crowded places, yet my 'friend' dragged me just so he could leave me alone and dance with some random people... kinda pissed that he wasted my time..."He paused to grab the glass the bartender had left for him"...But seriously, why do you care?"He added before he took a sip from the beer.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: For the Old Times (Blaez)   For the Old Times (Blaez) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 6:18 am

Shunnosuke chuckled, mildly in contempt. — So, yes, you were dumped. — Even if for a friend, the word "dumped" still applies in the context, didn't it? Now, for the rather annoyed question the other insisted on asking, he didn't have an immediate answer. Though he could ask something back in a similar fashion: — Why not? Shouldn't I? — He drew his glass closer to his mouth, briefly glancing to the stranger before taking a sip. — And that does bother you because you two are "together" or because you can't dance, hm? — Honestly, he was just taking wild guesses here. The man did say friend but...was it true? Were they indeed friends or attached to some other compromising bond? As for the second assumption, most guys didn't know how to dance and got awkward moves. Well, except one he had met who didn't fall in the regular category...and once the thought crossed his mind, he quickly shoved it aside. Bringing it up, even if only in thoughts, would only make his night more depressing than it was already...

Last edited by Shunny on Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: For the Old Times (Blaez)   For the Old Times (Blaez) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 4:22 pm

"I already told you, he made me waste my time by dragging me here."He sighed, where was he trying to get with all those questions"...Are you implying that i'm jealous?Like i care what he is doing with his life."Blaez shrugged, he regretted giving in to his classmates requests, this night was getting more and more annoying as time passed"Alright, my turn to ask questions, why are you here?"He asked, he really didn't cared about why Shunnosuke was there but he had nothing better to do in that place either, so playing along was the best option.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: For the Old Times (Blaez)   For the Old Times (Blaez) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 6:28 pm

Shunnosuke kept his amused smile upon his lips. If it was true that this lad was not jealous or didn't care enough of what the other guy did with his life, he wouldn't act in such irritable way. From his experience, of course Blaez's attitude was betraying his words. — Sure you don't. As for me...hm... — Now, that was a good question. Why was he there? What was he doing with his life, again? He shifted his glance to the numb reflex in the glass surface, thoughtfully. In a blink, he snapped himself out of it and smiled, returning his sight to the lad next to him. — To have fun. That's what most people come for, isn't it? I'm sure you're no exception. — And then, another sip. The answer was not all that reliable and firm, as if Shunnosuke even doubted what he had just said, but Blaez at least for now didn't have to know that.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: For the Old Times (Blaez)   For the Old Times (Blaez) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 9:09 pm

"Riiight... so, is that why you were sitting all alone playing with your glass before i arrived?"He said before he took a long sip from his glass and looked at Shunnosuke waiting for a reaction. Then he placed his glass on the counter and said"I guess you're right, it's not as fun as people have told me though."Blaez shrugged as he grabbed his drink again and took an even longer sip leaving the glass empty"Tch, that dumb ass just had to make me waste my time."He mumbled to himself, a bit louder than he had intended.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: For the Old Times (Blaez)   For the Old Times (Blaez) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 9:41 pm

Oh, what's with that tone? Was he being provoked? Not the kind of response he expected when Shunnosuke was trying to start a friendly chat, but if that's the case, he could play along. — I was here waiting for a handsome man to treat me for a drink and take me to the dance floor. Or to an isolate corner, if you catch my drift, whichever comes first. — He smirked to his companion, slowly taking a sip without taking his eyes from him. The young man had such a mischievous look in his eyes that it was hard to tell if the innuendos were a mere playful jest to shock or a real lustful remark to explicit his intentions. Which one would Blaez pick? In time, Shunnosuke would just analyze the other more attentively...the outfit, more likely. There was still this unsettling feeling Shunnosuke couldn't shake off that he was somewhat familiar with the aloof and rather rude attitude and his facial traits, but eh...the outfit was outstanding enough in his eyes to ignore everything else. Guys just didn't have a proper fashion sense, did they? — Joking aside, care to allow me to make your time not go to waste, then. Will you? — He had something in mind, but that would only be fulfilled if the other part dropped his defenses. What could go wrong? The night has just begun.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: For the Old Times (Blaez)   For the Old Times (Blaez) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 11:18 pm

For the Old Times (Blaez) Jandic10

A face appeared behind Blaez's shoulders, and fingers trailed down the back of his neck that was intended to give the man a tickling sensation. Soon split-colored hair from dye dangled over his shoulder, and a single purple eye peered towards the two. "Oho~! So this is what you're into.....go get em! Haha..." Jandice said. Most people didn't bat much an eye at her, as she herself hadn't been around the club much lately. In fact, some may not recognize her because she now took a much different look than normal. Her eyes and hair took on a different color, and she wore even more strange clothing. Not to mention after two years, much of the old crew was gone in favor of newer people, so while they all knew someone owned the club, not many knew who it was or what they looked like. Jandice just kept to herself after some time. "Long time no see cutie. Oh, not you actually, but you're fine too," she said, passing Blaez to look at Shunnosuke for a bit, before taking a seat next to the two near the counter, making a biting gesture to one of the bartenders before asking for a drink. She definitely had a sort of presence, like eyes were drawn on her, though she could turn them away at any moment. It was almost a power of hers.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: For the Old Times (Blaez)   For the Old Times (Blaez) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 4:49 pm

Blaez didn't react much to Shunnosuke's joke, he just remained serious waiting for his turn to talk. Despite the lack of expression he found very amusing the way that guy acted, he was curious to see how far it would go"Well then, pick something for us--...!"Before he could finish his sentence he felt a touch on his neck, it didn't tickle him but it made him flinch. Blaez looked behind to see a woman with black and white hair, he was surprised that those hair colors didn't drew much attention, maybe people with crazy hair colors is common in that club.

He watched the girl in silence for a while, apparently she was acquaintance with the brunette guy sitting near Blaez"And you are?"He folded his arms and waited for an answer.

Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: For the Old Times (Blaez)   For the Old Times (Blaez) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 6:06 pm

It was busy, as usual. Crowds converging on the dance floor, people speeding by the bar for a drink before they picked up their partying again, and a whirl of music and lights that made the first tinglings of a headache start in the back of his head. But it was exhilarating. When he was just a patron, he used to watch everyone blazing past, and the hours passed almost languidly as he watched. Now that he was actually on staff at the establishment, he got a different kind of rush just from working there. Almost like he got swept into all the excitement with all the other party-goers.

Tonight, Julian had been working behind the counter, serving up drinks with another bartender. Now he was temporarily left alone, as the other worker had opted to take a break now when the drink rush had died down. So there he was, leaning against the back counter and watching the crowds, when he saw someone at the bar motion towards him. Turning his head, he broke out into a smile at seeing Jandice there and immediately went to fixing up one of the syrupy sweet drinks Jandice always craved.

In less than a minute, he finished mixing the drink and popped in a few cherries before walking to Jandice and setting the glass in front of her. "Here you go." That done, he'd give her one last smile before turning to head back to where he'd been standing prior, allowing her to get back to the conversation she was having with the two patrons next to her.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: For the Old Times (Blaez)   For the Old Times (Blaez) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 11:10 pm

...? — Shunnosuke frowned upon Blaez's reaction, but only for a brief time until the person behind them revealed herself. Oh, that explained the subtle disturbance in the other guy's behavior, for sure. Who wouldn't? — Oh...you. — Of course it was no other person than Jandice. At that moment, the brunet couldn't decide if he should be disappointed at Jandice's inconvenience to interrupt his business, surprised that she was still alive and kicking, embarrassed at her remark in regards to his preferences, honored that she came herself to meet him and remember him, or even flattered at the outward compliment, if "cutie" could even be classified as one to begin with. Perhaps the last two options were a bit out of a possible reaction, considering it's Shunnosuke, but the first trio of emotions were very well noticeable by his impressed response: — Er...you're doing...well? — Considering the last disastrous encounter, he had all the reasons and more to be wary. It may have passed two years, but he still remembered how dangerous it was. Well...now that the Primordial threat was gone for good, the lady seemed physically fine and in perfect control of her mental faculties.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the Old Times (Blaez)   For the Old Times (Blaez) Empty

Back to top Go down

For the Old Times (Blaez)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next