Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Times of Peace [Morning - Zavie] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Times of Peace [Morning - Zavie] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Times of Peace [Morning - Zavie] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Times of Peace [Morning - Zavie] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Times of Peace [Morning - Zavie] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Times of Peace [Morning - Zavie] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Times of Peace [Morning - Zavie] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Times of Peace [Morning - Zavie] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Times of Peace [Morning - Zavie] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Times of Peace [Morning - Zavie]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Times of Peace [Morning - Zavie] Empty
PostSubject: Times of Peace [Morning - Zavie]   Times of Peace [Morning - Zavie] EmptyTue May 10, 2016 3:48 pm

The day was starting to get into its full swing, and the well-known ranch was taking the advantage of the nice weather with its doors wide open, a fair amount of people making their way over. It was indeed the hallmark of East Eden, running smoothly and tending to all kinds of visitors. The rightful owners, Mr. and Mrs. Robinson, gladly welcomed people of all ages to take a look and experience the life of animals more closely. Today, the area was bustling with joy and laughter on a larger scale, for the couple was holding a get-together for the people that were willing to come.

One couldn't say it was a large celebration, only a handful of people milling about, occasionally taking a bite from the offered food, but it's the spirit of a gathering that is most important, and the Robinsons were always happy to see others enjoy the life they had, both people and animals alike.

The lulling sound of people of all ages conversing and sharing stories could be heard from outside the ranch, almost beckoning the everyday passerby to come and take a look; perhaps even join the modest meet up. The entrance wasn't restricted for anyone, accepting whoever wished to spend a bit of their time in the company of others alongside their visit on this pleasant day.

~

Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Times of Peace [Morning - Zavie]   Times of Peace [Morning - Zavie] EmptyTue May 10, 2016 5:35 pm

Times of Peace [Morning - Zavie] NSqJEUG

"Hup one two three... Hup one two three..."

The small boy would repeat over and over again as he walked forward down the dirt street. He honestly didn't have much too do today, plus, East Eden was the only place at all he was allowed to wander off alone. Though, of course, he still had to keep a hat on. But, at least he liked hats. Especially beenies, which he had on one right now.

None the less, he was happy, practically skipping as he recited his marching words over and over again. It was Spring! And Spring had so many amazing things! Like the cherry blossoms, and the birds coming back after Winter, and how could anyone not forget about the cats! Cats where soooo much more active in Spring and Autumn than any other season! This fact alone made Spring worth all the whiles for Zavie.

Though, it wasn't a cat that caught the young boy's attention. It seemed there was a small gathering at a ranch. Oh, this was new. He'd probably had walked by this ranch plenty of times... How come he never went in? Maybe it was because he was always distracted by a cat... Probably. That would make complete sense, knowing the boy. Regardless, with tentative steps, he'd walk forward into the ranch's open doors, glancing around with wide eyes. His ears, under his hat of course, also swiveled around to hear the sounds of people laughing and having a good time... Oh! And also! The most important thing of all!

There was free food! Probably sweet things too! Maybe a candied apple? Or possible an apple pie? Maybe some cherry or sakura treats? Could there even be pumpkin something or pecan anything!? Obviously, the only thing that could make this little get together better would be if there were cats. But, sweets would have to do for now.

He'd walk into the ranch, trying to listen in on where exactly the food was at. Though, it made things fairly confusing... So many people, that is. it was hard for him to exactly pin point where things where at... He wasn't exactly trained to use his hearing properly yet, so here ally did end up walking around in a circle. However, and thankfully however, he spotted nice looking people! He'd walk up too them with a skip in his step, approaching the owners of this ranch before waving up too them with a wide smile across his face.

"Hello hello! Um, er, hum... Would you happen to know where the food's at? Oh! Do you also know what it is!? Is it sweet? Or bitter? Or maybe tasty? Oh, also... Um, what's the name of this place? I don't think I've ever been here before!" he'd say and ask in a flurry of youthful words. He really liked to speak quickly. If you got your points across quickly, you'd learn new things faster! And what was better than learning new, exciting things?

Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Times of Peace [Morning - Zavie]   Times of Peace [Morning - Zavie] EmptyTue May 10, 2016 6:50 pm

All was well and sound as the time went on. Mr. and Mrs. Robinson were keeping an eye on the gathered people to make sure there were no unpleasant issues coming up, while engaging in small chats here and there. On normal occassions, people came to the ranch in smaller numbers rather that big groups and even though this wasn't very large-scale either, they would do their best to attend to everyone as much as they could. Whether it was answering questions and curiosities, or simply making polite small talk. Handling matters was an exhausting job from time to time, but they wouldn't deny people from coming around and showing interest.

The young boy who had wandered in and got himself lost within the crowd managed to attract attention pretty quickly. The crowd wasn't too huge, and a young lively boy was sure to catch plenty of eyes in a matter of moments; the host couple included. The joyful spirit of children was certainly heartwarming no matter what occassion. That was something anyone could surely agree with. They were actually about to go and approach the confused boy, but they were beat to it by the young one running up to them first.

Instead, they would meet up with the blonde boy half-way, Ms. Robinson returning the wave with a kind smile. ''Hello to you too, young boy. It's nice to see we're having such energetic visitors today.'', she'd greet him, before moving onto his plentiful questions. It would seem the two were alright with his fishing for information. ''We aren't having a large celebration, but I'm sure you can find something you'll find tasty. Come with us, we'll show you.'' If Zavie didn't protest, they would walk with him to the table with food, while her husband picked up where she left off. ''This is the Lexaco ranch. We take care of animals here. We're always open for people to come around if they're interested.'' They were dedicated to their animals, and would always be glad to pass on the knowledge onto willing learners.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Times of Peace [Morning - Zavie]   Times of Peace [Morning - Zavie] EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:42 pm

With a smile and a nod of his head, he'd eagerly follow the couple. Why wouldn't he? They had free food! Plus, they were so nice looking! Zavie loved old people! They were always patting his head and giving him little mints at the bakery. He wondered if these two were like that. Even if they weren't, he still already loved them. Being old also meant you had good legs to hug. Mhm mhm. Plus... They usually had cats around too... Hm...

"Oh, I'm very energetic! I ate, um... Oh! Ten tiny pound cakes and three apples and an orange... Oh, and chocolate! So I'm all energized for the day! And eating more food! Food is almost as perfect as cats are!" he'd ramble on with a wide smile and happy, glittering eyes. He absolutely loved to talk as well... If it wasn't already obvious. Though, he still would listen and be a good boy. After all, interrupting your elders was punishable with a withdrawal of cats and sweets! Oh... The horrors...

"Oh! You'll show me? Yay! Thank you soooo so much! I kind of got lost trying to find it by my self... All the noises confused me..." he'd say with a small sigh. He really didn't like a lot of noises. They discombobulated him tremendously. Though, as long as it wasn't loud and painful, he was fine as could be! Especially with the fact he met two nicer old people! Yay! Old people!

"Oh, so you two own the ranch? Oh! So that means you must be the one's who made the food! Thank you so much for sharing your treats then! Oh, and for letting all of us come in! It's really cool getting to see a ranch! And eat free food... D-Did I say I really like food? Especially sweets..." he'd say, mumbling the last bit. He was hungry... Again... Well, it'd make sense with how little sustenance he got from the food he regularly ate. After all, sugar based treats didn't exactly fill you up.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Times of Peace [Morning - Zavie]   Times of Peace [Morning - Zavie] EmptyWed May 11, 2016 9:25 am

Oh my, such an interesting boy this was. Children were always a delight, especially when they were living their life to the fullest. Mrs. Robinson would nod at the young boy with a light smile. ''It's nice to see you have such a large appetite. Food is indeed important for your health.'', she would give a good-natured laugh as they led the boy towards the tables. He seemed to be a nice boy, and it made them wonder for a bit. Was he here alone, without his parents? It could be dangerous for youngsters to run around on their own for too long. ''Oh, no need to thank us. It's the least we can do.'' It wasn't a big deal at all. ''You said you're here by yourself? Are you doing fine without your parents around?'', she would ask with a bit of curious concern. It was very easy to start worrying about children, knowing how hard life could become due to unforseen circumstances.

They listened to Zavie's giddy rambles, happy that the boy was showing so much interest in their place. ''You're such a nice boy. We're glad you're enjoying it here. Maybe you could come by later on, and we'd show you some of the animals we keep here.'', the man would praise the boy slightly, extending the offer of a future meeting. How could they say no to a young heart willing to eat up information? ''Here you go. We have mostly vegetables and fruit here, as we grow them here. Feel free to pick what you'd like.'', he would prompt the boy once they reached where the remaining food was.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Times of Peace [Morning - Zavie]   Times of Peace [Morning - Zavie] EmptyWed May 11, 2016 11:38 am

He was really having a good time. Especially so soon as well! He loved talking to nice people! They always listened to his rambles and they always said really nice things! Although, he didn't really know if nice people would stay nice if they saw his cat parts... Hm, he was curious, but he didn't dare! It'd be a mess if people started freaking out and thinking he was a demon... Oh, he'd probably cry if he was taken away...

"I have the best appetite ever! I eat all kinds of food! Except fish! I really don't like fish... It tastes gross." he'd say with a small pout. His parents always found it ironic the cat boy didn't like fish, but he really just couldn't stomach it. It made his head all fuzzy and made his stomach all achey. It was awful.

"Huh? Well, I still thank you none the less! You haven't done anything for me yet, so it's really super nice of you to let me in! And to help me out... I get lost easily..." he'd say with a light sigh. He really hated getting lost in crowds like this. And this one was tiny! What would happen if he got lost in a huge crowd!? Oh... It'd be scary...

"Mhm mhm! My mom and dad are at a neighboring ranch for some fresh wheat and sugar! They own a bakery in Little Tokyo. But East Eden's the only place I'm aloud to wonder off on my own... As long as I text my mom every time she checks up on me." he'd say with a nod of his head. He did this quite often before... Actually, almost every other day. Ingredients were important for their bakery, after all. And when they needed wheat, and flour, and sugar, they really really needed it!

"A-Aaaaah!? Really? You meeeean it?! Oh! Thank you thank you thank you! I'd be so super duper happy if you'd let me come over again! I loooove animals! Especially cats! But not dogs, nope. They don't like me. But I've never met a horse, or a cow, or a pig, or even chickens! Chickens scare me too..." he'd ramble off, his eyes wide with excitement. He loved going to East Eden! And if he had a new place to spend time at, why wouldn't he come whenever possible!? He was practically bouncing in place after that, happy as could be.

"Huh? Oh! I love fruit! Vegetables are okay... I like it when they're steamed with some salt... But, fresh fruits and vegetables are really fresh and sweet! A-And I really like sweet things..." he'd say with a tinge of shyness in his voice. When it came to sweet things and cats, he was beyond passionate about them. He knew practically every type of cat by heart and knew almost all the baked goods by name within the cookbooks at home. Regardless of this, he'd gingerly take an apple and much into it. He loved the sweetness of apples... And apple pie, apple jam, apple fruit cake, cinnamon and apples...

Times of Peace [Morning - Zavie] ZM8jcKt

"My name is Zavie. Zavie Bryce of the Heartfelt Bakery! It's so super awesome and amazing to meet you two!"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Times of Peace [Morning - Zavie]   Times of Peace [Morning - Zavie] EmptyFri May 13, 2016 5:21 am

How nice. Most kids tended to be much more picky with their tastes than that, weren’t they? ‘’That’s alright. As long as you eat all other kinds of food, I’m sure the fish won’t really mind it.’’, the woman would smile at the boy. Oh, fish were a healthy choice of food as well, but it wasn’t a big tragedy. The boy was still growing up, so perhaps he would come to like them once he gets older. Tastes can change for many reasons, and the boy’s cheerfulness showed he was currently quite healthy, regardless of his eating habits.

‘’We really don’t mind having people over, and we couldn’t let a young boy walk around lost if we can help it. You don’t need to worry, we’re glad you’ve come around.’’ They liked living out here outside the big, noisy city, but it would get lonely without having people around at times, instead of just animals, so they were grateful for the company from time to time. And the boy seemed to have been raised to be polite, which made the conversation even more pleasant, even though the couple wasn’t all that strict with it. Ms. Robinson would nod at the boy’s answer about his parents. ‘’Good. Make sure to be careful when you hang out on your own, okay? Here, you can keep this, in case something happens while you’re alone.’’, she would say as she handed the blonde an item. They were glad to hear he was keeping in touch with his parents, but you can never be concerned enough. Life could be a tough journey, and the more you can preserve, the better.

Oh, he seemed really happy about visiting another time. The man would pat the boy on the head gently. ‘’Of course you can. Our ranch is open to anyone who wants to learn something new, even you young ones. I’m sure you’ll be able to get along with animals well, they aren’t unfriendly.’’ Animals at a ranch would be used to people already, and there was much less risk involved than in meeting one in the wild. They would walk the boy through it as well, just to be sure. ‘’Mhm, fresh food is good for you, so be sure to enjoy it.’’ And it was even better than more artificial sweets, wasn’t it?

‘’We’re glad to meet you too, Zavie.’’ Mr. Robinson would speak for both of them, while Ms. Robinson would bring up a card with their contact information, giving it to the boy. ‘’If you decide to come back for a visit, or want to just talk, you can use this to contact us, okay?’’ It was the easiest way to keep in touch with someone after all. That said, they would stay with the boy for a while longer as they watched him munch on his apple. They enjoyed the little venture, but they would have to attend to other people as well, being the owners to this place. ‘’Are you going to be okay on your own now? We’re glad to keep you company, but we’ll have to keep watch on the rest of our visitors too. Perhaps we can talk more next time when you come?’’ There would certainly be more opportunity without others around.

Item:
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Times of Peace [Morning - Zavie]   Times of Peace [Morning - Zavie] EmptyFri May 13, 2016 10:03 am

They were really nice! It always made Zavie super happy when he met super nice people. They made him want to give them hugs and share all the cats in the world with them! Something he could actually, possibly do if he set his mind to it... Though, with a tilt of his head, he'd smile again.

"You think so? Well, if you say so! I just hope one day I can eat fish." he'd say with a nod of his head. He really enjoyed fish shaped sweets... Maybe, if he ate enough he'd like fish! Okay! Plan A: Eat as many fish shaped sweets as physically possible to make yourself like real fish! Seemed flawless, obviously.

"That's super awesome of you two! We invite all kinds of people to our bakery. We're hoping to expand soon so we can have more people come by at a time! People are just really amazing, don't you think?" he'd say with a happy smile, as per usual. He really loved humanity, and all its greatness. Sure, there were bad things and people... But people always had a good purpose behind their actions, right? It just depended on the execution of the action that made them scary or not.

"Huh? Oh, thank you. Don't worry! I'll be super safer from now on, promise! I can't come back here if I get hurt! So, I'll be super duper careful!" he'd say with a nod of his head, taking the medicine with a smile. Though, he didn't exactly know what to do with it at the current point in time. He'd put into his pocket, but aside from that, he guessed he'd use it in case he got hurt.

"Oh, they aren't? Yay, then! I'll be sure to ask my parents to come by again sometime soon! I'd love to visit the ranch and you two again!" he'd say with a nod of his head, flattening his ears so when Mr. Robinson patted his head, it felt like hair under his hat. He wanted to purr, but he didn't. The pat didn't last long enough, anyways... Even though he kinda wanted it too.

"I'll enjoy it for as long as I can! Promise promise!" he'd say eagerly, making sure to slowly eat the apple from this point on. He had a small mouth, so it helped him out in that sense. Regardless, eager small munches of enjoyment! Yep yep!

"Oh! Okay okay! I'll give you my contact too! Just in case you want to invite me over or you have another super fun event like this again! I'm sure my parents would love to visit too one of these days, when they have off from work. Oh, though, what are your names? Just so I know what to call you by from now on! A-And to put a name into my contacts so I don't forget it's you two..." he'd say happily, muttering the last bit. He was honest, if shy about it. Regardless, he'd pull out a small notebook from his other pocket, handing the couple a strip of paper from it with his contact information, his name, and the address to the bakery. All on a cute kitty cat stationary to boot!

"Uh huh, I'll be okay. I should probably go back to my parents now... So, this is a good good bye time for us! Okay?" he'd say with a little bow to the two. He was really excited about there next meeting! But, with the goodbyes out of the way, he'd waves too the two of them before skipping towards the open doors and leaving. Though, with a few semi circles here and there as he moved around people and got semi-lost for a few seconds... He was probably a wreck, but he knew exactly where his parents were, so he'd be fine once out the doors. Plus, no loud sounds to confuse him!
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Times of Peace [Morning - Zavie]   Times of Peace [Morning - Zavie] EmptyFri May 13, 2016 5:49 pm

''You still have a long life ahead of you. Even if you don't ever like them, there are a lot of other types of food you can enjoy.'' It was probably nothing to worry about. The fact that the boy was eager to overcome his distaste of fish was sweet though. Maybe if you don't give up, good things can happen. ''Every person is valuable indeed. It's certainly nice that you're providing for everyone.'' In a way, it was similar to what they did at their ranch, even though they weren't actually selling products like that. They would assist people who took the time to come for a visit though.

The woman would smile at the boy kindly, glad that he accepted the gift. ''Oh, that's true. You need to be healthy to come around again. So do take care.'' The boy sure was glowing with optimism in the face of anything. He did say he would be careful however, and that was good enough for them. Despite their concerns, they could only do so much, but sometimes even the small things count a lot. ''The animals are friendly if you're kind to them yourself. I hope you'll enjoy it when you visit again.'' That's the least they could offer to the young blonde in return for his eagerness to explore and learn.

They would nod lightly at his promise of enjoying food. He was such an agreeable kid, wasn't he? Taking everything as it was happily, not that it was a bad trait. Children ought to be happy for as long as they can. They would take the paper when Zavie returned his contact information. ''Oh, you can use the name we gave you with our number. It'll be easier for you to remember too.'' They only had their surnames there, but the boy would probably not need more than that. If he was forgetful, it was even better to not need to keep track of individual names just yet.

''Goodbye, take care.''
, they would wave at Zavie as he left, before they would move on to see if anyone else needed anything.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Times of Peace [Morning - Zavie]   Times of Peace [Morning - Zavie] EmptyFri May 13, 2016 6:08 pm

Zavie of the Fool and the Robinsons of the Death have established a social link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Times of Peace [Morning - Zavie]   Times of Peace [Morning - Zavie] Empty

Back to top Go down

Times of Peace [Morning - Zavie]
Page 1 of 1