Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Connections (Seek/Open) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Connections (Seek/Open) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Connections (Seek/Open) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Connections (Seek/Open) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Connections (Seek/Open) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Connections (Seek/Open) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Connections (Seek/Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Connections (Seek/Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Connections (Seek/Open) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Connections (Seek/Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

Connections (Seek/Open) Empty
PostSubject: Connections (Seek/Open)   Connections (Seek/Open) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 12:50 pm

So…this colony has suffered the same fate…

This was the thought that ran through Fang’s mind as he moved through the sister colony of Eirini. It was funny how just a few days ago he had been here chatting with a solider  trying to find ways of not to work, but now? Now this colony held a heavy gloom over it much like Eirini did.

Fang would move along the streets taking in the damage for his own records while taking note that the remains that existed here were slightly different from the ones back home. Back home there were mechanical pieces everywhere, but here…Here there were remains of something more organic. Pausing to kneel down by a strange white piece, Fang would examine the odd object taking in its shape and texture with careful eyes.

This material…it was bone. So did that mean Sfalama attacked here? And if so, how did the creatures get pass the barrier? Did they perhaps have help? And if so was that help related to the same being that had brought the machines to Eirini?

A frown would come upon Fang’s face at that thought. What was the point of both colonies being attacked around the same time by similar yet different forces? Was this a sign of something worse to come? And what of the maiden here? What had happened to her?

The doctor sighed inwardly as he stood back up and looked around the damaged city. The questions in his mind kept coming and coming, but there were no answers and from the looks of the place he was in, there was no one to ask for more information at the moment. He supposed the only way to get more answers was to head towards the heart of the city where the maiden resided. Perhaps the guards around there knew what had happened…or at least could give him a clue as to what was going on. He wasn’t sure if there was a connection or not to the attack that had occurred back home, but if there was, he needed as much information as he could get to not only plan, but also to aid whoever may be caught up in the mess that was unfolding.

Pulling a cigarette out of his pocket and placing it in his mouth, Fang would light the item and take a small drag off of it. Letting the smoke out slowly, he would begin to walk once more heading in the direction of the residence of the maiden of this colony.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Connections (Seek/Open)   Connections (Seek/Open) EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 2:04 pm

After Seek finished talking to Samuel, he continued to look around the area for more survivors and more stragglers. It would eat at his conscience if he was doing his job correctly, and to get this whole thing over with so he could go after the goddess. As seek continued to use his goggles, he ended up spotting someone heading over to the central city of the colony. “What? Is that?” Seek decided to hurry over, he was keen to trust anyone that took a human form at this point. If it wasn’t Sfalma, then it was someone that could give him useful information. Seek needed to know what was going on with the other colony.

Using his agility, Seek quickly made his way over to the man that was smoking the cigarette, which was a few meters at best away from Seek’s hidden location. However, Seek’s carefulness made him take his distance. “Hey, did you come from the other colony?” See would say as he would approach the man, being 3 meters away. Seek had his goggles on and the scarf over his mouth, but his voice was pretty clear.

Strength
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Connections (Seek/Open)   Connections (Seek/Open) EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 9:59 pm

Fang continued to walk down the street. He kept his hands in his jacket pocket and the cigarette held lightly in mouth as his eyes shifted about the colony searching for clues as well as survivors. For the moment, he found nothing of use, but that did not halt his steps.

He kept walking his mind focused on the task of gathering information. The scientist would keep moving undisturbed in the semi-silence of the colony. It wasn't until ten minutes into the walk that the man would pause in his walking to listen to world around him. He couldn't be sure, but...the doctor couldn't shake the feeling he was being watched. Maybe he was being uptight or jumpy, but it just felt like something was ne--

The scientist's thoughts would shut down as the quietness of the area was disturbed by something moving...Something moving fast.

The doctor tensed as he heard the sound coming towards him. Was the thing coming hostile? His hand would wrap around an item in his left pocket. A small item, but a defense nonetheless. Still not jumping to conclusions, the doctor would leave his hands in his pockets as he turned slightly so he could see the source of the sound clearly.

What his eyes landed on was thankfully not a monster...even if strange googles and a scraf hide the face from view. Relaxing only slightly Fang took in the other with serious eyes as he kept his silence even after being asked a direct question.

His eyes narrowed at the other, a sign he did not trust the masked guy.

"Why do want to know? the doctor would ask in cool tones. Clearly this masked guy would get nothing from the doctor unless he could get him to trust him.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Connections (Seek/Open)   Connections (Seek/Open) EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 4:46 am

Seek wasn’t one for games at the moment, and he wasn’t going to take no for an answer. “This is a state of emergency right now! The colony was attack by sfalma, and there are people with giant robots that engaged with the maiden. She's gone, and I don’t know who's involved or whose even useful to begin with. As an ensign of the parangelia military, if you have any information at all that could prove to be useful, I implore you to surrender that information to the military so that we can handle the situation at hand. “ Seek made his point clear, this time keeping his mind open for any emotional fulgurations from the man. If he faltered, Seek would press on.

“Well? Who are you?”
Seek would say as he pulled down his scarf and rested his goggles on his face. He was obviously on edge...

Strength
Spoiler:

WEakness
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Connections (Seek/Open)   Connections (Seek/Open) EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 10:54 am

State of emergency? Well, the doctor supposed that was one way to putting it. Sure they had trouble on their hands, but it had backed off for now. On top of that, the barriers were back up so perhaps a second attack wasn’t on its way…or maybe…they had just gotten lucky. Regardless of the situation, Fang saw no need to be quite as uptight as this one was….that was until he heard the rest of what the other said.

“The maiden here is gone?” he would ask as he frowned slightly at the other. Now what was that supposed to mean? Why was one maiden captured and the other returned? Was this all apart of an elaborate plan to shake them up? Or had Lady Lux simply been the stronger of the two? On that note, this guy….he spoke as if he had seen the incident himself, so did that mean…?

Dark brown eyes would lock on the other as an unreadable expression settled on the doctor’s face.

“Your tactic on getting information needs work. Not everyone is going to simply give you what you want due to demand,” the doctor would tell the other quietly before letting out a light sigh as he moved to fully face the other. “However, a fair trade is in order, so…”

“You are right. I am from the sister colony and to be quite honest, I am not sure exactly what is going on there or here. Much like here, we too were attacked along with the maiden. The only difference here is that the beasts were the least of our concerns. We had mechanical adversaries instead,” the doctor would say his emotions calm and hard to read as he bowed his head and folded his head in thought. “I do not like the conclusions these developments bring to mind; however, without more information, I am afraid the puzzle remains incomplete. I originally came here to seek the maiden for answer, but I see that plan is pointless now…”

The doctor would fall quiet in thought once more. Hmm…what to do now? Sure he could prob this one for more data, but how far would that get them?

The doctor would look back up at the other as he moved to reveal his face. Well now, that was a start. Fang wasn’t quite sure how nicely he could play if the other had kept the mask on. In any case, the other had asked him another question.

“Fang and you?” was the quiet response back as the doctor continued to watch the other. He still did not trust the other enough to open up fully to him and as long as the other remained on demand level Fang would not give him much outside of the general.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Connections (Seek/Open)   Connections (Seek/Open) EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 12:58 pm

Mechanical Adversaries, sounds much like the mechanical opponents that I needed up facing myself. Some childish woman seemed to be behind that, claiming to do all of this for love and peace. Spouting gibberish and being amongst the genocide of dozens of innocent people, of course, you could claim this as an act of terrorism. But I don’t know the facts, so I guess that now is not the time to start assuming things. “ Seek would say as he started tapping his foot. “ I don’t have a problem using other methods, but time is short and I’m not in the mood to be anyone’s friends right now with all everything that’s going on, I simply don’t have that luxury.
Seek wondered what else this man could tell him. What of the goddess over there? Is she alright? If the maiden was still present, they had a chance. “Seek Suigami, ensign of the Parangelia military. Sorry if I seem like I’m on edge, truth is, I am.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Connections (Seek/Open)   Connections (Seek/Open) EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 7:59 pm

Fang would keep a calm eye on the other as he listened to what he had to say and watched his actions. To his words, Fang would shift in his spot as his hands went to his pockets and his eyes drifted downward in thought.

“So…you were able to ward off the threat here?”
he asked after a few moments of thought. “Tell me,” his eyes would drift back up to the other. “How did you accomplish that? Were you alone? And this woman you called a terrorist. She is a different variable from what was back home. What else were you able to gain from or about her?” he would ask becoming curious to know more about the strange woman. He wondered…did she have a hand in the attack on his colony too? And if so…why? A large question that this kid may or not have clues to. He did say he didn’t have all the facts after all. Still any little bit of information could help with this already odd situation.

In any case, the doctor would fall silent after that taking note of the foot tapping and agitated air around the boy. He suppose just getting out of a tough situation did that people. He never understood it, but most of the time, he could hide or brush off things that rattled him…even battles. Maybe he was numb to them considering his line of work and how death was never far away. Either that or he was content with his mortality. It was hard to say and not a thought for now.

“Mmm. I see. Well then, I wish you luck with that path,” the doctor said not really here to start fights or lecture anyone about the way they preferred to do things. In the end whatever trouble came to the other party was their problem. End of story.

“Seek Suigami. I’ll remember that,” the doctor said in calm tones to the other. As for his last words….

“Is this the first time you been presented with warfare, Suigami?” the doctor would ask as he studied the other, not really trying to calm him. Instead, he was trying to learn exactly who he was with. Maybe with more knowledge he could better deal with this kid and his ways.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Connections (Seek/Open)   Connections (Seek/Open) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 12:24 am

What kind of fool do you take me for? You don’t get any information without sharing some information of your own. What’s your background? Military personnel, scientists? Civilian? Your calmness is throwing me off…. I don’t even know your name either….“ Seek would say as simply as that, he would give an inch if the man in front of him would give the same amount. How would he be able to disclose that he magically acquired powers the same as a few other people, and ended up banding up with them to fight sfalma. “I come from a long line of Suigami military personnel, being a part of the army is in my blood.
“Seek then folded his arms, if you can answer my questions, I’ll answer yours, fair?
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Connections (Seek/Open)   Connections (Seek/Open) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 7:57 pm

Hmph. This one did not think rationally at did he? Nor did he seem to pay attention to detail. A trouble some trait that would’ve caused some to snap or become uncooperative; however, Fang had much patience to spare…even if this was giving him a headache. The doctor would pinched the bridge of his nose and closed his eyes for a moment as he gather his thoughts as a light sigh escaped him. Once composed again, the man would speak.

“While it is true I haven’t given you much information, I did state my name before; however, since you do not appear to listen very well, I’ll repeat myself just this once, so listen well,” the doctor would begin as he gave the wired kid a stern look before slipping his hand back into his pocket.

“My name is Fang. I am a scientist from the other colony doing a bit of research to collect what I can to better assist my people and yours should a situation like this repeat itself. If my calmness is making you that uneasy, then that is something you are going to have to either deal with or walk away from. I am not changing my ways just because you cannot keep a cool head,” the doctor told him in cool tones, clearly not pleased with the way this conversation was going.

“Bloodlines are irrelevant to me or my purpose for being. The only thing I am interested information to assist in this situation. If you have none, I’ll be on my way,” Fang would tell the other before giving him a curt nod and moving a bit past him; however, the doctor would pause a few feet away and turn to look over his shoulder as he heard the last set of words.

“You say I don’t answer your questions?" the doctor paused to chuckle at that as a smirk appeared on his face. “Then tell me what the general information from before was. The biting edge to his words suggested he was in no mode to play; however, he was welling to trade if…

“I’ll start cooperating when you start listening and give me something worth trading for,” he would say to the guy, clearly not breaking under this guy’s demands.

!!!:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Connections (Seek/Open)   Connections (Seek/Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 12:47 pm

Oh, I must of missed that…sorry “ Seek would then take in a deep breath and sigh, he was pretty stressed out right about now, always on edge. “Scientist? You? Actually, this is perfect…. I need you for something. And in any event, you said you had mechanical adversaries? Did it have anything to do with some sort of giant robot fighting the priestess, then using some sort of energy to transport the two? That’s exactly what happened with us, so regardless of the massive amount of mobs we had to take care of, it still ended the same way. After that, Seek would provide another use of information. “I suddenly developed powers to summon something called a persona, other people experienced this change as well, but something is wrong with me. I’ve become dependent on these military drugs, experimental, whatever. I never took them before to my knowledge, what makes me so different that I have to take them now?” Seek would then show fang the pill, however, Seek kept it in his hand.

Fang was a scientist, he already went past the part of being on unnecessary odds with each other and skipped to the information sharing. If this man can provide a lead, that’s all Seek needed from him. What happened to Seek? Why is his power in relation to this drug?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Connections (Seek/Open)   Connections (Seek/Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Connections (Seek/Open)
Page 1 of 1