Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Recuperation [Seek] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Recuperation [Seek] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Recuperation [Seek] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Recuperation [Seek] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Recuperation [Seek] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Recuperation [Seek] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Recuperation [Seek] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Recuperation [Seek] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Recuperation [Seek] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Recuperation [Seek]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Penny

Penny

Recuperation [Seek] Empty
PostSubject: Recuperation [Seek]   Recuperation [Seek] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 6:33 pm

"...you really didn't have to speak like that to them. They asked the right question, I doubt that chick would have told us anything concrete in the first place." As he walked, Emile turned around to face the man he had called to follow him. He recognized his powers, his Persona was artificial. That mean he had to help him. "But it doesn't matter. Here, let me show you to that place." The young man started to run faster as he led Seek, and soon enough, he'd stop in front of a building hidden behind countless others, one that looked like a warehouse, with a gate closing it off from the outside. For all intents and purposes, it looked abandoned.

Recuperation [Seek] SzJusXw

"Here we are. There's a cut in the fence out back, just go around this area here... don't worry, nobody tends to come here anyway." Emile walked over to the right of the building, a sort of alleyway place that went around the building and towards the back, a large fenced area. Right around there, though, was a large hole cut in the fence, wide enough for both of them to get in easily.

"What do you think? Not too shabby a find, huh?" The blonde smirked thinly as he waited for him to get inside. It'd take a bit more of a trek to get to the place where he found the pills, but there were plenty, so it'd be fine.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Recuperation [Seek]   Recuperation [Seek] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 7:09 pm

Seek would suck his teeth in frustration, but looking at Emile and seeing that his emotion in check more than likely brought Seek to his consciousness. " It's my job as military personnel that's getting to me, and i feel like the person with the most responsibilities... but im probably the most powerless to do anything about it. I cant even control theses freakish powers without those pellets you gave me. I'm frustrated, thats all.....i'll apologize later.." Seek would say calmly, back to his usual self, or even a little bit of the usual. Seek followed him with the same speed, utilizing his agility in order to keep up with Emile.

After arriving at the warehouse, Seek would inspect the place with his goggles. " Sec....." After looking around for a short while, Seek eased up his tension when he saw that the place was clear. "All clear..... never seen this place before. No signs of life, or that someone was living here...rarely used? " It was an open question, but Seek continued to follow him. " How do you feel about your powers anyway, from the way you fought, it seems like you had it before all this happened. How did it happen......." Seek watched Emile carefully, ready to dismiss his question if he sees that Emile wasn't in the mood.

Strengths
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Recuperation [Seek]   Recuperation [Seek] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 8:25 pm

He pondered for a moment. "It isn't your obligation to stop every single thing that happens. Just the fact you helped already counts for a lot. Don't beat yourself up, there were others in the military there as well." Of course he knew of those in the military, it was only natural, seeing as... well, no, that was a different story. Regardless, after Seek was done with his little scanning thing, Emile called him over to a metal door at the back, opening it wide into a dark corridor.

"Pretty much. Ever since I found it, I've seen no-one use it. I guess they figured it was useless since the one person who needed it, or so they thought, isn't here anymore." Surprisingly, though, as the blonde reached for the light switch and pressed it, it would actually work, and the path would be illuminated. Although, as the man asked his question, the Shadow only shook his head. "I don't want to talk about it. Long story, and one I'm not particularly fond of thinking back to myself." Calmly, he dug his hands into his pockets and walked inside, knowing exactly where to go.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Recuperation [Seek]   Recuperation [Seek] EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 10:10 am

Thats true, there... there is a reason for that........ But i guess it doesnt matter right now. " Seek would simply nod his head in a agreement and walked over to the metal door. "Hmm... this door i guess this is the way that we can use to get in. "Seek would say as he opened the door. "So, i guess this is a place that manufactures all of these tablets you had on you. I'm no detective, but its all coming together now. You thought those pills had some value and you decided to take them with you, simply out of curiosity or something of the sort. You couldn't have possibly known i could of used something like this, good instincts....." Seek watched Emile careful when he said he didn't like thinking back to himself.

"There are some things i dont want to face either. So i understand....."
Seek went and looked around, trying to scan the room. It's useful to Seek now, so he wanted to familiarize himself with it.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Recuperation [Seek]   Recuperation [Seek] EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 5:53 pm

The Shadow nodded lightly to what he said. There was no point mulling on past mistakes, better to continue onward, which he did as he led Seek to a large room behind another door. He turned on the light with a flash of the switch, revealing a number of boxes all labelled in an unknown language. Emile walked towards an opened one and retrieved a number of the same boxes of pills he had given Seek in the last battle.

"Here, I'll take five, you take five. That way, we have enough to go around at any time. Take them twice per day every day, and again any time you need to summon your Persona for a long period of time. Don't take more than you need; if you're going to go out and summon your Persona often, take one and only take another if you start to feel it attack you. Understood?" The young man was clearly being cautious about this as he pocketed five boxes of the medication and then handed Seek his own extra four, since he should still have the other box on him.

"I knew someone else sooner or later would need them, it didn't have to be you. But I know what these pills are for." Emile sighed and walked up to an out-of-place chair in the whole building, sitting down. "So, what are your plans? I heard you were going to find the Maiden... well, I suggest not doing so randomly. If you wanna go outside the colonies, though, I can lend a hand, at least; I know my way around the first floor and a bit upwards..." He scratched his head and waited for Seek to respond, leaning back. There were a number of other chairs strewn about, all very similar to the one Emile was sitting on, should the Rogue wish to take a seat.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Recuperation [Seek]   Recuperation [Seek] EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 3:37 am

You are a warrior, not a doctor. It would really calm my nerves if you told me why you know so much about the drugs. It’s either that or explaining that language? Can you speak it? Why do you think mt power is so different from everyone else? I feel like a dependent child.... “ Seek was asking questions, and even though Emile was helping Seek, the Rouge was still concerned about his wellbeing. Who would go ahead and do something that they were told without inquiring the reasons behind it? That was the way seek worked, but he would definitely settle down after he got the answers he wanted without the runaround. “…..”
After sitting down, Seek would start to think. “I have to master this power somehow, save the maiden, then find out what’s truly out there. Honestly, being stuck in the colony was never something I desired for any of the people or myself. I want to know our chances, and to find out if I can do anything about it. Right now, we all have a common goal, moving forward. They all have their own reasons, this is mine. “ Seek would then eye Emile a bit. ”What of you? Do you have anything to gain from coming along and risking your life?
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Recuperation [Seek]   Recuperation [Seek] EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 8:06 pm

"...'Scuse me? I studied combat training and healing at the army, I know my way around a first-aid kit like any good soldier should. Maybe I'm not a doctor, but I was trained to know what these things do." The Shadow scoffed and looked away with a scowl. "Look, I don't speak jack squat of that language, I couldn't figure it out either. And I'm not about to tell you why I know why I know things right now, I'm still judging whether you'r trustworthy or not. Call it a whim, you're too much like someone I know. Be glad I even gave you the pills, man." Emile propped his feet up on a few boxes of the medication, all still perfectly sealed. This storage was rather... immaculate, actually, was it all being taken care of?

"You want to try to be a hero and rescue the Maiden? Look, as much as she looked chumpy out there with that robot, you really shouldn't let that affect your perception of her... if one of the sisters attacked you, you wouldn't stand a snowflake's chance in hell. None of us would. If she can't beat that thing herself, what makes you think you can do it? I mean, I guess growing stronger is an option." He leaned back before returning Seek's stare with a frowned glare of his own. "Personal business. Nothing more, nothing less."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Recuperation [Seek]   Recuperation [Seek] EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 6:14 pm

The only armies I know of is the Parangelia army and the less mobilized army of the tower before us. So if anything, I’m expecting you to be from here, it’s just funny that we never met before, but I guess it doesn’t matter now. “Seek never received any training or information on these pills whatsoever, and he also had no clue why this happened to him the way it did. All he knew was that he needed to keep moving forward, no matter what the cost. “Oh? Can't trust me? Well, to each his own. Trust is meant to be earned, I never said I earned anything as of yet. “
Seek hasn’t done anything to earn the trust of the man, and the young solider didn’t blame him of being suspicious of seek as well. “…………. I’m well aware that my life is on the line……. And even for someone like me, there is something I can do. “ Seek relaxed a bit with a sigh as Emile mentioned personal business. “ So I remind you of a guy you don’t like, which is why you don’t trust me?
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Recuperation [Seek]   Recuperation [Seek] EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 3:30 pm

"...so you're telling me Eirini doesn't have an army? Man, I never thought I'd hear that... dude, why wouldn't both the Colonies have an army? I was trained in Eirini, and you guys here in Parangelia didn't get to know about these pills because it was part of a special program there. Jeez." Emile grumbled, getting a bit annoyed. "Look, there's no way I'm putting away some time just to build trust with you. If I walked away without giving you these pills, then that'd be another weight I don't need on my consciousness." He sighed and got up, shoving his hands into his pockets before walking towards the exit of the building, still muttering something under his breath. Emile didn't honestly know what came over him to do this. Maybe it was a whim, maybe it was... something else. But there was no way he was telling anyone anything.

"...when the hell did I say that?" He glanced over behind him, his eyes forming into a sharp glare.

Recuperation [Seek] MiREPk5

"You remind me too much of someone I loved."

Saying that, he simply stepped out of the room, slowly walking out the building through the hallway while he fumbled with his pocket for something.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Recuperation [Seek]   Recuperation [Seek] EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 5:14 pm

I’m just saying that my military division stands as the first responders. I’m not saying that we are better, but I like to take pride in the fact that I’m standing in the way of whatever threat that approaches our colony, and out colony taking on that threat before it approaches yours. In a sense, we are the sacrificial lambs while you live your peaceful lives, but I don’t reject that. “ Seek scoffed but let it go, he would figure it out eventually. “You don’t have to tell me now, but I’ll find out one way or another. That’s how life is sometimes right? It all goes full circle…” When Emile claimed that it’ll be one less weight on his conscience if he didn’t give seek the pills, Seek raised an eyebrow.
It’s a little too late to regret that decision now, you did, and I do appreciate it. But if there is one thing I hate, it’s not knowing. Why should I be so reliant on something I was never exposed to? Was it the military’s medical? Some formula slipped into one of the vaccines and its now taking effect. For my life to be forfeited because of this “power” without even knowing why, I think you could imagine my frustration.”

Though, Seek remained speechless when he figured out who he reminded Emile of. Someone he used to love? That was heavy, a little too heavy in fact, the weight of that emotion hit seek like a truck as he toppled to the floor momentarily. It wasn’t strange anymore, he could get a feel of emotions in quite a literal sense.

strength
Spoiler:

After a while, Seek got up and followed behind, just as slowly. He was still blinking in disbelief, almost tempted to ask what happened, but it felt inappropriate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recuperation [Seek]   Recuperation [Seek] Empty

Back to top Go down

Recuperation [Seek]
Page 1 of 1