Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Time goes on [Seek] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Time goes on [Seek] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Time goes on [Seek] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Time goes on [Seek] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Time goes on [Seek] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Time goes on [Seek] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Time goes on [Seek] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Time goes on [Seek] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Time goes on [Seek] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Time goes on [Seek]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Time goes on [Seek] Empty
PostSubject: Time goes on [Seek]   Time goes on [Seek] EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 12:30 pm

Time goes on [Seek] P5X1e7g

Everyone was apparently minding their own business now that it was seemingly all over. Well, maybe not entirely everyone, but it's hard to keep track of everything. Samael didn't even know what the rest of those guys fighting with him back then were really doing right now. Easy communication wasn't really a thing around here. Briefly he wondered how were they even supposed to work together with that in the air. Not like he knew where everyone lives, and calling people is not an option without anything to do it with. Honestly, it was a wonder. They had some big scientists and all, but all that was made were things like weapons and apparently robots from what he saw. Practical, but probably not the only goods that could be really useful.

.....but that wasn't really his choice to make. Regardless, he would spend some time wandering the place, not really looking for anything specific just now. Just taking some time to consider some options.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Time goes on [Seek]   Time goes on [Seek] EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 2:40 pm

This one doesnt work either......" Seek was basically incognito at a point, he had his red scarf covering his mouth, and sported his reliable goggles in order to scope the place out. With a brief suck of his teeth, Seek would kick the car and start to walk away. However, he would notice a person wandering around that looked a little bit familiar. "Hmm....." After using his scouter in order to investigate, Seek would walk on over, keeping a bit of a distance. Seek was familiar with him, but they did have a bit of a bad start, so he wouldn't necessarily be too close due to a respect of personal space. " Hey, arent you a bit far away from the others? You just told me that i shouldn't be out here by myself either. " Seek would stoop walking until he was three meters away from Sam. Well, Theres no Sfalma around, i did a perimeter check, no other military personnel either. It's strange..."

Time goes on [Seek] Shun_mask_
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Time goes on [Seek]   Time goes on [Seek] EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 5:59 pm

''?''

Samael would look over to the source when he heard a voice talking to him. ''Oh, you? I thought you went somewhere with that other guy?'' To be honest, he didn't expect to meet this one as soon as that. Then again, this colony wasn't utterly huge, so surprises happen. ''Well, I meant going alone with the purpose of playing protector for other people. But it seems it's safe around here for now. Plus, can't stay with people you don't know well forever. We all live elsewhere afterall.'' He did say to not rush off alone, but that was in case there still were threats around, which by this point wasn't really a problem. Unless he was wrong. But some time has already passed, and he didn't see anything really out of place.

''Unless you count me, but as it is, I'm technically doing my own research since they don't know what exactly happened.'' As a soldier he was sort of part of military as well, but it's not like he needed to hang around them all the time, unless there was something he had to do. There were plenty others too. ''The Sfalma that we fought back then weren't a normal occurence. They didn't come from the outside. They weren't related to that machine either. There probably won't be any right now.'' That much he could confirm. Well, unless the man that created them had some other agenda as well. He would have to ask whenever the other decided to hang around again.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Time goes on [Seek]   Time goes on [Seek] EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 6:37 pm

“I did, but I like to keep my word on things, I promised you people a truck, didn’t i?” Seek would then point out to a truck far away from the distance. “I’ve been looking around and it’s the first vehicle I came across, maybe everything else has been mobilized. Only time would tell, but I need to work on it atleast. Regardless of these magical powers we somehow have access to like the Maidens, it doesn’t mean we should be travelling on foot if anything. “ Seek would say simply as he lifted his goggles up and pulled down his scarf. “Never took you for a detective, have any leads so far? Or is the sfalma information the result of that? “Seek was curious at least, maybe there was more to this mystery."It's even worse if they arent outside, like i mentioned before, seeing all those people turn into sfalma. It could be a disease, if that is the case, seeing other people might even make us worse off if that turns out to be true.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Time goes on [Seek]   Time goes on [Seek] EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 7:16 pm

Oh, right. But was that even viable? A truck outside of safe territory could be dangerous. There were most likely more Sfalma around those areas....they could destroy some truck easily, and better yet, if they somehow got stuck inside it, then it would be a problem. Plus, he noted that he didn't see the woman, Vivian using a Persona in battle. He doubted she would be hitting Sfalma with her bag through a window. Even though he could see that as a concept for some comedy. ''Good luck with that...but, is that going to work? A truck has no magical defenses. Sfalma or any other enemy would bust it with no effort, and there are bound to be some if we wander outside. I don't think it would last us long.'' Unless they had a great deal of luck, or the guy found a magical vehicle.

He would shake his head slightly. ''I'm no detective, but I can't just stand around.'' Not after this. If more started happening, no one would be safe. So it wouldn't help to keep one's hands away from the matter. ''I'm sure there are some outside. It's just those that we fought that are of different origin. It's not a disease. There's someone who turned the people into Sfalma, but I think for now we needn't worry. You all probably wouldn't even have powers, had that not happened.'' At least, that seemed to be the case. Even though he did not really understand the reasons behind it.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Time goes on [Seek]   Time goes on [Seek] EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 3:44 am

I wasn't a firm believer in people other than the maidens having magic, so forgive me if i sound a bit skeptical towards it. I was kind of used to having a normal life, conventional means, i soon realized that conventional means are useless against the sfalma. "Seek would nod his head in agreement. "I dont blame you, i feel anxious for some reason......." Though, something clicked with seek involving what the man said. "You all, so that means you had power before this happened?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Time goes on [Seek]   Time goes on [Seek] EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 5:26 pm

''At least now you won't die against them. But you said you kind of believed the Maidens had magic. They are people too. Which would suggest others like us could do that as well. Unless you think the Maidens are machines.'' The notions was ridiculous, to be honest, but considering what is happening, you can never know. Although, Samael wouldn't be extremely amused if he ever found out that there was some truth to that. Robots were already proving to be a problem. ''That said, we may have no other choice but to actually walk if we go outside. Or find a way to not end up getting a vehicle destroyed by Sfalma in the matter of minutes.'' They may have some powers now, but not as far as having magical cars or such. It did indeed seem that the Maiden knew of these powers beforehand, based on the battle that occured, but it would be of no benefit to her to make such devices for the public, wouldn't it? No one had this knowledge before now.

''Maybe not anxious. I just don't like this.''
Some things were out of place, and currently, there were few ways of finding out why. ''That was more a figure of speech. I'm not sure about all of you. But some of you for sure. As for me...perhaps partially? I don't really know details myself. I couldn't fight before that, but I did know a bit more than the rest of you.'' Well, know may not be the most accurate word. But it was different, he knew as much. Still, he couldn't properly explain why or how. For a few reasons.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Time goes on [Seek]   Time goes on [Seek] EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 1:09 am

People? With something you look towards all of your life as protectors, gods, guardians of this country. Would the first thing that come to mind is "they are people like us?" No, i never considered them as people, how can we guarantee their humanity? Because they look like us? Is that all we need for acceptance? Just for someone to mimic our appearance is good enough?" Seek rejected the notion that the maidens were human in any kind of way. Something set them apart, they even had the same birthdays and they didnt look like twins in the least.

Seek shook his head, wondering if all he did was waste his time in finding a vehicle to use. " It's worthless then, i dont know of any magic trucks or a way to make them magic proof. I doubt i can find any of the scientists in Parangelia to magic proof something for us, and a reason as to why they should. " Seek's curiosity was piqued again when Samuel mentioned he knew a little bit. "You know, i still dont know your name.."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Time goes on [Seek]   Time goes on [Seek] EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 9:08 pm

Well. ''But that is no proof, is it? With that logic, I could suspect you of not being human either. Afterall, what does appearance guarantee? It's not impossible, but I doubt you have anything else to back up your claim than your own words. Which is the same as having nothing. Therefore we don't know enough to say. They may be human, they may not.'' With that, wouldn't they just end up suspecting everyone? Anyone could be non-human if they looked at it that way. Which was no real solution in the end.

Did anyone? It was a question if scientists even dealt with something like that to begin with. Making a magic truck did sound a bit silly. ''I've met one of the scientists before, but somehow I doubt magic proofing items is on their to do list.'' And why would they even do that for a random group of people anyway? He would stop his thinking when the guy brought up names. Well, it was true that no one bothered with introductions during the fight. ''Samael Ryer. Although we don't really need names to talk to each other.'' It was just common courtesy.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Time goes on [Seek]   Time goes on [Seek] EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 12:19 am

He had a point, but Seek didn't want to admit it. He didn't like when things were put on the flip side against him too often. "Maybe we should just agree to disagree, we can't necessarily find any conclusion to this, maybe things will change later on?" Seek's eye twitched when the man brought up the scientist's name. "We didn't ask, and there're more ways to skin a cat. In a time of chaos, they should devote their efforts to the people that are trying to get to the bottom of this. That's the next person we should see if you acquainted yourself with them already. After a while, Seek briefly nodded after hearing Samuel's Name. " Samuel right? Your name doesn't sound familiar to me." Seek would say as he folded his arms. "You have a point there, but if we keep meeting like this, might as well be on a first name basis. Heck, maybe you're right, if you won't live long, there is no point in learning anyone's name, but I have no intention of dying. From what I can tell, neither do you.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Time goes on [Seek]   Time goes on [Seek] EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 5:37 pm

''Fine with me. We don't know which answer is correct now, so there's no use arguing over it.'' Technically, he didn't disagree. It's just that there was no proof to claim such a severe accussation right now. That was all. ''I wonder if they would be alright with letting civilians do the researching just like that. It's likely that they would rather deal with it themselves than putting faith in people that haven't worked with anything magical before. It would certainly be easier for them. Although, I don't know what they really care about. I wouldn't say acquainted, really. More like just meeting one of them once.'' Which wasn't much at all. It's not like he was buddies with any of them right now, so he probably didn't have a better chance than anyone else in the end.

''Seeing as we haven't met before, I didn't expect it would. And I didn't exactly mean it like that. Just saying that it's possible to talk without knowing such, but I don't have anything against it.'' Why did it suddenly evolve into a philosophy over living or dying he wouldn't know. He hadn't really implied anything of the kind.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Time goes on [Seek]   Time goes on [Seek] EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 4:45 am

"Doesn't matter if they are or not. Unless they got one of those robots laying around that was fighting with the Goddess a minute ago, we are their best shot against retrieving the maidens. That might be our next move, could you either get the scientist to come here or see if that person has anything at all to help? I don't like to use force, but I'd rather not hear the answer "No" Coming them right now. Due to what's at stake. "Maybe he's a little rash at the moment, But seek wanted results and was willing to utilize anything and everything to get them. He needed those scientists to cooperate, one way or another.

"Have you ever heard the saying, "Dead men don't have names?" That's what I was referring to. Maybe I'm a bit superstitious after all.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Time goes on [Seek]   Time goes on [Seek] EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 9:21 pm

''Well....assuming that they do deal with magic somehow, it's also likely they have the same powers we used. Maybe even stronger since they would have known for a longer period of time than us. If the Maiden had them, they could too, for all we know. Or some of them at least. I doubt the scienists have a better job to do than deal with things that aren't everyday knowledge. And if that is true, they would probably not need us as much as you might think. But I'll see what I can do. Still, I certainly can't just go and drag a person over by their coat or something.'' That would be far from the best way to start out. And either way, it was a risky business. If they did have powers, they may not be too keen on having some newbies help out. If they didn't...it would be awkward to talk about that, and could have them look suspicious for it. He would deal with it if there was an opportunity, he'd suppose.

''Maybe you are. People do keep their names after dying...there's just less need for others to use them.'' Or something along those lines. ''Regardless, what do you think of the others that fought with us?'' If they were to end up working as a team, might as well be up to date. He already noticed some people were being rather opinionated about this whole matter.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Time goes on [Seek]   Time goes on [Seek] EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 3:48 pm

Handle it your way, but there is a distinct difference between want and need. IF we plan on going out there, it's a necessity, this is something that we need. We can probably make due without it, but if there is an advantage that we can grasp, we might as well test our luck. Let me know how it turns out when you talk to the scientist again. "Seek would say simply, kind of putting his faith in this person in that regard. other than that, Seek wasn't too sure how to think of the others. "Abnormally calm, or some other kind of emotions they portray during times of stress or combat. I doubt they are of the military, I wonder what could have molded ordinary people to be so at the ready with all of the things that happened today. Powers fighting, nothing unsettles them. They can punch things, but can they listen to advice and follow along when we have to work together outside of combat, which is the real evaluation.

Seek would then put his goggles back on. "But i don't like people who can't think for themselves. Suprisingly, i hate "Yes men", that why i work alone
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Time goes on [Seek]   Time goes on [Seek] EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 9:14 pm

There is, but they probably didn't really need a magical truck or such. Walking is always just as good, even if somewhat slower. The faster you move, the easier to miss out on details around you. He doubted a talk with a scientist would give something that would be of extremely good use, but he would keep that in mind in case he could ask at some point of time. ''And how do I find you? It's rather tiresome to wander around in hopes of running into the person you need.'' All thanks to lack of methods to communicate with at the moment.

''I don't know, but it's better than if someone broke down crying during the fight. That would be a harder issue to face than people being unusually calm.''
Maybe odd at times, but still better than being surrounded by cowards. At least there would be someone to fight a threat when it comes. ''Isn't that what military is meant to be about? To obey what you are told to do by a person of higher status. It's probably hard to find a lot of people that happily disagree in this colony, considering what the standard here is.'' Although, saying yes doesn't have to mean you can't think for yourself. It could just be that you actually think the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time goes on [Seek]   Time goes on [Seek] Empty

Back to top Go down

Time goes on [Seek]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next