Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The World Around Us [Mir/___]

Go down 
+4
Godai
Jerry
Penny
Philemon
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The World Around Us [Mir/___]   The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 4:02 am

He'd give a light nod towards the newly arrived. "Welcome, Naomi. Sorry I can't stay around and chat." He'd make a gesture towards Soki. "I'm sure the others could fill you in on the matter. Anyway, good luck on your ends. Let's hope I live to see another day. Ciao." And thus, he took Soki with him, leaving to do something he really didn't want to. He might even die here... But at least he wouldn't die unknown. He'd stop by Jin for a second, looking him square in the eyes.

The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 3 Arczi
"In case I die... if you find someone called Shizuka Konae... please tell her of my passing, and take care of her, would you?"

He wouldn't give Jin much time to respond, as he kept on walking, leaving the courtyard with Soki. Hopefully Jin didn't have to tell Shizuka that he had died... but that might just be the case... oh well, what can you do?

~ Caestus has left the Scene with Soki ~
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: The World Around Us [Mir/___]   The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 1:01 am

Shi sat silently, not really for all of the people here in the first place. Who even said this was her world to save? All these people from different realities, but none of them were anyone she particular cared about. Watching Soki and the man walk off, she'd cross her arms over her chest. "Don't let Yatagarasu burn you too much." Why did she even care? Not like anyone here would do anything to protect her, let alone anything useful. All she was getting was old men barking orders at her and children telling her what to do. It all wasn't in her favor. "Well good luck getting yourselves killed, I'll try to enjoy watching you all fail from a more comfortable spot." With that, she'd walk off in the opposite direction, going to find a table in the front of the tower where she could accept death. It had been a long and boring life but she was ready regardless.

[Leaving the scene]
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: The World Around Us [Mir/___]   The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 1:52 am

"As long as there's a chance of success, then this suffices. Thank you."

Simple, but it wasn't exactly heartening. Yet, this was their one chance here while Caestus dealt with Yatagarasu somehow. It was worrying to say the least, but they were lacking options as usual. He accepted the tool from the scientist's hands and examined it. It had some weight as it was made from metal and was remarkably smooth. He had no doubt what those latches were there for and what it meant to use this thing. He frowned at this fact, but pocketed nevertheless. Jin nodded at Soki's additional instructions and then bowed back at her as she left. So they would need to retrieve more parts from those shadows. He would have to head back towards Tomoe's field of battle and help out.

So it was settled for now. There was now one thing for Jin and the others to do. He looked back at the rest of the group to start talking on what they have to do. Yet, there were more newcomers, people of other alternate dimensions, he had no doubt. But really? Cat ears? Odd, but then again there was Ejji who looked even more bizarre.

"Don't worry. Whatever is happening, it's over for now. Unfortunately, I doubt any of us here at this moment can recognize the two of you, Jin made a small smile towards them, "Another world or not, I'm sure you're both at least somewhat aware the gravity of the current situation, no? But yes, there are two of us here that came from supernatural means."

He glanced back up towards Angra Mainyu to show them what he meant and even towards both the "Boss" and Ejji. Then he looked back towards them as he put his hands on his own hips. On the other hand, Caestus was leaving now and had a last request. Jin was the wrong person to be asking for this request at this point. He was dying and no one around really knew. But, he nodded for him at least. To allow this one to accept the consequences of going up towards Yatagarasu. He would leave the rest to Caestus in regards to the incensed boy. In the meanwhile, he would have to deal with this motley crew.

"I'm Jin. And you're in the reality where Angra Mainyu may destroy all other realities in existence and its inhabitants. Can you lend us your assistance? It would be greatly appreciated.”

But then, it happened. The monstrosity had freed itself. It almost felt like the end was near as it towered as a gigantic beast that was busy trying to destroy realities. Time was clearly running out and they needed to start moving fast. Thankfully Tomoe was finished with her side and was giving out her orders.

”We don’t have much time right now. You, Naomi, is it? I want you and your silver-headed friend that came here with you to come with Hibiki to the top of the tower. The rest, I ask you all to remain on standby. You will be called upon for your part soon. I promise.”

He nodded at the two girls to follow the boy as he handed the machine to Hibiki and taught him how to attach the additional machinery like how Soki taught him.

"Yatagarasu won't be burning anyone if he ends up at the top like we all hope," he remarked as he looked up at the tower.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The World Around Us [Mir/___]   The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 1:58 am

Tsurinai Naie arrived with Naomi onto the scene. Her eyes had immediately taken notice of the other silverette leaving the area with a man. She didn't think too much on it, but she did tilt her head. The woman, oddly enough, gave a similar presence off as her Onii-sama. Regardless, she turned back towards the group with Naomi and tapped her chin. "Um, no I do not think I know any of them. Though.." She suddenly walked pass her brown skinned companion and up to Jin. Her head was tilted as she examined the older male. "You look as if you're the brother to my sensei. How strange. First a woman that gives off the same aura as my Onii-sama, and now this? What crazy world am I in?" She grasped her pig tails and puffed her cheeks in confusion.

The situation was suddenly shoved onto their laps before any proper introductions. They didn't even get to sit down and relax at all. Before Naie knew it, she was told to go to the top of the tower with someone she didn't even know? Then they kept speaking of Yatagarasu. What would that crow of legend have anything to do with what was going on? She tried to think really heard to the point a little slither of steam was coming from her head. Before long she popped a gasket and fell backwards onto Naomi's shoulder. "What the heck is a Yatagarasu? What the heck did I get myself into? I just graduated high school and now I'm already going through my mid-life crisis!"
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: The World Around Us [Mir/___]   The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 2:41 am

Naomi would cross her arms, “Everyone keeps leaving. It’s hard to find information when all our leads keep vanishing.” She lolled her head back and sighed, “And you don’t recognize anyone? Well, I guess we’re still lost then. No one either of us knows, and no direction to lean.” She exaggerated her words, making it seem like she was distressed. Honestly, she was just frustrated, “Though, maybe look-a-likes are close enough. Oh well. I guess it’s all we have for now.” This was a strange situation.

Then everything went white when she heard one of the women there mention a certain name. She felt it as Naie fell back to lean on her shoulder, but did not give much notice to the action. “Yata...garasu?” She knew that name. It was a name she hadn’t heard for a very long time. Her eyes would go wide as she watched the woman that mentioned his name leave. She would then turn her attention toward the man, “Jin, yes?” She repeated the name she had heard him say, “That name she just said… would it happen to belong to an orange haired boy who loves to skateboard, has some anger and pride issues, and can travel via smoke?” She had to be sure. It was him, right? How many other Yatagarasu’s could there be?

If he gave her any sign that the answer was yes, all the kindness and glow her eyes usually had would vanish. Even if he didn’t, she would continue, “And he’ll be at the top of the tower with the big, angry, world consuming god? That’s what you said, correct?” She would shorten the distance between them to near uncomfortable levels, making sure she lifted and properly supported Naie before moving away, “And that’s where you need me, is it? If that’s where you need me, and that’s where I will find Yata, then you better lead the way and fast.” She had heard it. For the first time in a year, she had heard some mention of where he was. She wouldn’t let the chance slip her by. If he didn’t start moving immediately, she would stare directly into his eyes and speak, her smile spreading back over her face, “Well. Lead the way, because I don’t know where to go. Though, I suppose I could find my way rather quickly.” It was probably just a set-or dozen- of stairs away. Nothing she couldn’t manage, “Though, that’s just me saying that. You should ask Naie what she wants before demanding.” She chuckled a little, still waiting for him to move.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: The World Around Us [Mir/___]   The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 11:42 pm

Jin raised an eyebrow at this Naie. Brother? As far as Jin knew, he was the only son and child in the Wu family. Was there someone that looked like him in her reality? It would be something of interest to muse over for the former teacher. And of course, this Naie looked familiar...

But there was bigger fish to fry as Jin would realize through the mental connection that Tomoe provided. At the least Gureen and the Second King were two others that they didn't have to worry again and the rest of the Shadows were eliminated as they left behind additional machine parts. This was good, they were increasing the chances of success here for the device to work. More rifts, more people, and even a new ship. These turn of events were quite... fascinating. But they were getting new assistance.

Yet, that voice. That familiar voice they he heard blaring from the ship. There was some guilt that bubbled in Jin. Lorielle Rutherford. That young girl with a future that was taken away from her during the events of the Ueitawa case. So, it seems even she had another self in another reality. He grimly smiled at this fact. But he had to put these "emotions" away for now.

And so Tomoe had new orders to give them and these were new orders he would issue to everyone here. But, his attention was directed back towards the cat-eared girl. He was actually taken back at the questions put towards his face.

"I... well, yes, I suppose," he replied back to her with a raised eyebrow, "If you wish to meet this Yatagarasu, then I suggest going on the ship. You may be able to see Yatagarasu at the tower's summit faster. But we do need people to keep Angra Mainyu busy or else we all die in the end whether or not you meet this boy. Can you assist? Even you, Miss Naie? We need the firepower desperately. I will be searching for some people while this is going on, but if I manage to find Yatagarasu, I promise to bring him to you. Does this satisfy you both? You have my apologies that you're not given a great introduction of what exactly is going on in this world, but we're running out of time."

They need all the help they could get. And having some of them on the ship and some on the ground to divert the monster's attention diverted away from the realities would be great. Time was the essence and it was something they needed more of.

"I shall require Kahn's and Caestus' assistance in finding the boy," Jin wryly replied back to Tomoe through their connection, "Please send Kahn to me, I will need his abilities to find the Kings and Yatagarasu, and my apologies for not allowing him some time for his son."

With Kahn's sensing capabilities, it would be vital to find these Kings and most importantly, to convince Yatagarasu. From Tomoe's connection, it was clear that they were going to the labs where Four was to be revived. But how were they going to get inside of the? Perhaps a certain woman with a chip on her shoulder could assist. As far as he could remember, Mikoto had walked towards the tower. Perhaps they should start inside of it and search for them.

"What."

He was lost for words at Tomoe's announcement after this. To go up alone against what is left on top? He let the cigarette between his lips drop. This was definitely not what anyone would call smart. Or even sane. She would be all alone and no help to give. Maybe other than using that one ability of hers, but still not a great decision. Even his experiences as a former military man, this was a very bad idea. Unless she had plans. Then again, she did have Ahura Mazda's power and that First King is immortal. Not like the rest of them could actually do anything.

"In all my years in the military, I would advise against this. Who knows who will be up there. And I would bet my money to be Yachiru and the First King," Jin started to give his thoughts on the matter to her, "But if you have a plan, then I'll trust you with whatever is on top. Just practice caution, that is all I ask of you, Miss Kyokudou."

There is nothing he liked about this whole thing affair ever. Especially once he first stepped foot on the tower's premises. But, this was nothing new after all.

"Mister Azame, I need you now. Meet me over towards Caestus' area. Caestus, meet us with Mojii and the girl. We must gather first," Jin gave his orders to these two members.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The World Around Us [Mir/___]   The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 7:14 pm

OoC: From this point on, the NPCs of this topic will be joining your as an additional party member. If combat is to happen, how they will assist you will be displayed. As Soki and Mir left this topic, Ejji will support Jin.

Naie will support Naomi.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The World Around Us [Mir/___]   The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 7:40 pm

Hibiki spent most of the time watching everyone else converse. What else was he to do when the rest seemed to already have their own plans in place? And while he had heard a lot about what had happened while he wasn't around, it didn't mean he understood everything down to a T, considering how there wasn't much time to even take all the information in properly. Everyone was just running from one place to another, so he mostly just followed in case they needed anything. He wasn't as involved as the rest of them right now, and they acted like they knew what they were doing in any case.

He would take the machine parts from Jin and all, waiting for what they had in mind, since it seemed like they were trying to persuade some people to go here and there. There also seemed to be an influx of new people on Tomoe's side, although he was pretty sure he didn't know any of them. Afterall, he hadn't been around for the times when the others hopped realities. And then Tomoe announced she wanted to go up alone. Well, he could agree with Jin on that one. It was obviously dangerous to try to solo a God, and maybe even others alongside it with similar powers. Yet, they didn't have the power she did. But would she be fine...? They would have to hope so. It was her decision to make, as only she could actually pose a threat to the god now.

''Alright then. I'll get you the machine. Just be careful when you go up there.''

That also meant he would have to leave the rest of them for now. Hopefully nothing serious happened meanwhile, but you can't be at two places at once, so he'd have to deal with this. Well. He would turn towards Jin. ''I suppose I need to go for now, but there's no saying what will happen during that time. Have this. You'll probably make better use of it right now.'', he'd say towards the former teacher, before throwing him an item. He didn't really need that while he was playing errands, and it's not like he knew when would he get back. Things could easily get complicated. ''See you all for now.''

~Exit~

Thing:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: The World Around Us [Mir/___]   The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 1:45 am

The gears in her head would spin as she began to ponder what he said, “I suppose that is a predicament.” She would say in relation to the world-hungry god, “It does seem to be a threat to everything in this world along with a few others.” She was not happy to put her plans on hold, but she had a duty, “I couldn’t have a decent conversation with him like this anyway. Heavens knows I need to have a very long chat with him.” One that had been a year coming, “That thing up there, just stick me where you need me. However, I warn you that I’m looking for Yata. He and I have unfinished business from a long time ago. If you can get me an audience with him at some point, since you seem to be familiar with him, I would appreciate it.” That was not a request. It was a demand plastered like a request. Naomi was not in the mood to be sent on a wild goosechase. If they could get her and Yata to have a conversation, she would put up with whatever they had her do. Her patience only lasted so long though.

She waved to the next person to leave. She didn't know their name, so it was all she could do. Not that it mattered. Her attention was elsewhere at the moment. She tapped Jin on the forehead with a single finger to get his attention, “Are you even listening? You look like you’re staring off into space. It’s rude when someone is trying to speak to you.” She sighed, “And the longer we stand here, the more time slips through our fingers and the closer we get to the destruction of all of our worlds.” She learned firsthand what waiting got you, “So, shall we move this along, or are we going to let him finish off the appetizers?” Her words likely came across as snippy and she knew it. She just wanted to get this done with. She wasn’t a fan of her world being threatened again by another god. That, and she wanted to run off so she could find Yata already, “Whatever. I can see the giant ship myself.” She would turn towards it and walk off, “Unless you need me, that’s where I’ll be heading.” She would wave back to Jin, and look at Naie, “This doesn't look like it’ll be easy. You sure you want to go with me?” Regardless of the answer, she had to go.

{EXIT unless stopped}
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: The World Around Us [Mir/___]   The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 1:55 am

"Much obliged," Jin nodded in thanks as he caught the item that Hibiki gave him, "Good luck to you as well."

It was an interesting gift. And he had an interesting idea in mind when it came to it. Jin pocketed it for now and then turned towards the girls. Thankfully Naomi was cooperative given the circumstances. He nodded at her condition. Simple enough, but it will be difficult nevertheless.

"I understand. I'll bring him to you as soon as I can. Good luck to you two."

He nodded at the demon, signalling it was time for him to go as well. With that done and said, he left towards the direction that Caestus had left and towards Aburai and co.

[Exit with Ejji]

Item Received:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The World Around Us [Mir/___]   The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 2:42 pm

As everyone was leaving the area Naie would wait till she was alone with Naomi before gently grabbing her wrist. "Naomi-chan, this Yatagarasu person seems important to you. Do you really think you should leave him to them and not confront him yourself?" The silver haired young woman looked her companion in the eyes with a stern expression. For someone who had been so happy go lucky ever since she arrived here; seeing such a serious face was offsetting. It went to show that even though she could put on the facade of a smile, she herself had known pain through her journey. "I don't want you making the same mistake I did in my own world. There was a girl named Marah that was my friend. I suspected she had something to do with the tragedy befalling my world, but because of our friendship, I didn't go confront her. Before I knew it, the next thing I heard was she was murdered by one of my sensei. I feel if I did my part, and just spoke to her myself, I wouldn't be dealing with so much regret right now."

Naie released Naomi and closed her eyes taking a breath. "It's my mission to restore balance on the honor of my family name. Supernatural or not; I will achieve this mission. However, if your heart is shaken, I will restore balance to that aswell. If you choose to confront Yatagarasu, I will help you. But if you want to leave him to the others, I will still stay by your side. This is my word as Tsurinai Naie, Future Leader of my Clan."
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: The World Around Us [Mir/___]   The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 4:11 pm

{Since I was stopped}

Naomi wouldn’t look Naie in the eyes as her wrist was grabbed. She kept darting them away, not wanting her to see the expression she was trying to hide. She really was obvious, wasn’t she? Not that she made it a secret; there was no reason to. She would listen to Naie’s regret though. She had to. It was rude to ignore someone when they showed you part of themselves, especially one that most people tried to hide.

She would listen until the end. Then she would hang her head, “I want to see him.” She was ashamed of how selfish it must have sounded, “Even though there’s a god trying to devour our worlds and is threatening everyone’s life, I want to see him. I want to know what he’s been doing and if he’s okay. I want to ask him so many things. Why did he leave a year ago? Why did he never say goodbye to anyone? Why did he never say why he was leaving?” Her voice shook as she spoke. Small tears rolled down her cheeks and dripped from the bottom of her face. She couldn’t hold it back any longer, “The last time we spoke, he told me to keep coming to see him. Well, not him exactly. The people at the skatepark. I never thought he’d leave right after that.” She smiled at the memory. There were so many things from that day that meant something to her, and one regret. She put her fingers against her lips and whispered, “I should have kissed him…” Instead of pretending she didn’t hear.

She finally looked up and into Naie’s eyes. Her own were starting to turn red from a mixture of the tears and trying to hold them back, “I miss him. I want to run to him and see him, because he’s so important to me.” She changed her focus to the god, “But I’m conflicted. For all I know, I’ll be dragged back to my world the moment that thing goes down and he will be left here. One of us could die, so I never get the chance. That thing may even win. Or, worse, maybe he just doesn't want to see me.” At least in the other three, it would be out of her control. If he rejected her face-to-face, it would be much more painful, “If I don’t go now, I may never get to see him again and say what I need to. I know that, but… I can't just run off either.” Her smile would be shaken, “I don’t know where he is or how to find him. I could run around looking for him, but we may just keep missing each other. And then, there’s that monster…” That god.

She took a deep breath and let it out in a heavy sigh, “It’s threatening our worlds, and I shouldn’t run from that. The people here, and in all worlds need us to beat that thing. It sounds like a simple choice; beat the monster, save the worlds. Even so, I want to run. It’s taking everything I have not to go find him.” She lifted a finger and pointed in the direction the silver-haired woman and blonde man left toward, “He’s that way. I can tell based on the way they all spoke that those people who left were going to see him. That’s all I know though. He’s probably left that spot by now, too.” She dropped her hand back to her side, “That’s what I keep telling myself so I don’t run that way. I keep telling myself that I’ll get to see him when this is all done, but I know that’s probably a lie. There are too many things that could go wrong.” She laughed, mostly at herself, “So that’s the short of it. I want to run to where he is, but I can't leave this world and others to ruin.” She hadn’t moved this entire time, so she could still go back or she could move forward, “Naie, which do you think I should do? Which one do you think should become my regret?” Not seeing Yata while she had the chance and ignoring her duty to herself and her heart, or leaving to find him and ignoring her duty as a User.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The World Around Us [Mir/___]   The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 10:12 pm

Naie smiled at the honest Naomi and gently pulled her in for a hug. Closing her eyes, the Tsurinai would give a smile. "You don't need to ask me what to do, Naomi-chan. You already decided that yourself. If you truly love someone, you want to be by them. I'm sure he loved you too. How they made him sound, it seems he may have gone through something that really made him change. Do you think they will be able to bring him back? You know him best, don't you? Remind him of what he lost. Remind him that he had a family all before this, and you two belonged to one another." She pulled away with her smile and took Naomi's hands in her own. "And if we have to give him some tough love, I'll help! Trust me, I'm always ready to get rough. You should ask my own boyfriend!"

She continued to smile.. and smile.. and smile. Suddenly her face flushed red and she clasped her cheeks. "W-Wait, what am I saying!? I didn't mean it like that! I didn't um.." The so called "Future Clan Leader" seemed to fidget alittle before bowing her head. "Let's just go find him, Naomi-chan. We must absolutely find him before they do. I only have a feeling they'll make him even more mad to the point we may not be able to talk to him. Lead the way and I'll follow. By the end of this night, you're going to get your boyfriend back!" Naie wiped her tears away before doing a jig.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: The World Around Us [Mir/___]   The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 11:39 pm

When she was pulled in for the hug, Naomi gasped a little. She was not expecting it, but it was nice. She returned the gesture and nodded, “Well, I guess that settles that then.” She laughed at the situation they were in, “I really hope you’re right. Although, if he has changed that much, I wonder if he’ll even care to see me.” She backed out of the hug at the same time as Naie, “Trust me, you can’t be half as rough as I am when I get passionate.” She had a slight issue with that, after all.

She waited for Naie to realize what she said and counted down in her head. It was not as quick as she expected, but the look on her face when she realized it was priceless, “It’s okay. I know what you mean.” Though she would still chuckle at the implication, “I hope you're as straightforward with him as you’re telling me to be.” Naomi reached out a hand and pat her on the head, “Don’t cry. It’s going to be okay. No matter what.” She was sure of it. Even if they had to make the ending happy through blood, sweat, and tears, they would do it. She would look at the god that stood atop the tower one last time before changing direction and running toward the only lead she had. She had to find Yata, before this mess ended. It was time for them to meet again. She hoped she wouldn’t regret this.

{EXIT, unless stopped again}
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: The World Around Us [Mir/___]   The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 7:23 am

Jinx stayed quiet, plotting up ways to torture every single one of these idiots before she killed them. Once most of them were gone, she'd laugh a bit, looking towards the direction that the other girl had left though. That girl had seriously convinced a mad woman to go fight a god, but she didn't realize that this mad woman would probably turn on them all pretty fast, or may even do something unthinkable. But before she even thought of turning against them, she'd run off towards the direction that Mir went, hoping to catch up with her. At this point, intelligent conversation was unmanageable from her, which left her in a kill mode. She was going to have to maim something soon or her taste for blood would grow, and she would become someone no one could handle. Since if she did attack someone, they would try not to fight back for the sake of keeping the god at bay. "Hehahahaha!! I'ma win this game!! Contestants beware!!!!" She moved quicker towards Mir's location, laughing without a care in the world.

[Leaving area unless stopped of course]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The World Around Us [Mir/___]   The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The World Around Us [Mir/___]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next