Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The World as We know EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The World as We know EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The World as We know EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The World as We know EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The World as We know EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The World as We know EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The World as We know EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The World as We know EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The World as We know EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The World as We know

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

The World as We know Empty
PostSubject: The World as We know   The World as We know EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 5:14 am

The World as We know Tumblr_n3sa0bqk3a1rhtveio1_500

"Life's greatest question has no easy answer. It takes some time to recognize and find. Life started from darkness, and it once again ends in darkness. That fact of life will never change. This is word from a God."

-----------

The World as We know Tumblr_n6z3udNaLe1stpmnfo1_500

"The moon is beautiful tonight. Though, I've never seen the moon before tonight, so I can't say if it was beautiful any other night." The yellow eyed boy was licking his fingers as he watched the moon from a window within the tower. The First King had never really seen the world. Well, he had not seen the world from his own eyes. Created with a purpose, his main world revolved around this tower and no where else. This plume of dusk in his chest made him wonder what he was like before Yachiru implanted this personality within him. Was he human? What a question, considering he was currently chewing on someone's arm he had taken from his room. Those kids he saw earlier seemed to be brimming with life. If he were to devour them, perhaps he'd learn what it meant to live aswell? Everyone seemed to be searching for their own purpose. Yachiru, Souka-nii-san, and those children. This God Yachiru was summoning felt familiar. As if he had met this God before... But all memories of this event seemed to be clouded by this plume of dusk within his chest. Regardless, he'd be lying if he wasn't having fun with this. Yachiru wanted to change the world for his own reasons. Find the the Answer to his Question. What did it mean to live? What did it mean to carry on? ..What did it mean to take the life of someone else? These were the questions that came to mind when the First thought of Yachiru. But did he ever consider what everyone wanted? Who needed too? With the power of the God, you decided what was important and what was not. That power sounded interesting. So interesting...

The World as We know Tumblr_mg4doq8eD61rkdj1po1_500

"The power to give and take life... I would never be hungry again."

"The power of God is not something to play with. It takes a certain type of person to control such a thing, which is why I chose to follow Yachiru in this mission to summon such an entity to this world." Gureen walked from around the corner, standing behind the First King with his arms crossed and eyes closed. "Yachiru once told me of a dream he had. In this dream, he spoke to an entity in a world like no other. The sky was white with a red moon, and a black looming figure asked him what his perception of life truly was. How could a mere human answer such a question? Since the beginning of time, humans have struggled with finding the answer to their own life. Yachiru knew there was no easy answer to this question. Perhaps this is why the God decided to choose him for this mission of revival. I believe he promised Yachiru something for his assistance in this. Perhaps a complete understanding of this world's rules of life and death? It makes me curious myself. This is why I plan on standing by Yachiru's side till the end. I feel I will find my own peace once learning the true weight of life and death. Back in Tokonosu, I lost many allies. But for what? Why are people willing to throw down their lives so easily? What makes other find solace in Death? Once Yachiru finds his answer, we all will. Even you, First." Gureen looked at the King and the First only looked out the window towards the moon. He gave one final nod before turning and leaving the First. To be honest, Gureen did not trust him. But the First was an ally, and a powerful one at that. He'd play his role in Yachiru's goals, that was to be sure.

The World as We know Tumblr_neerdy5fcB1rm0imuo4_500
Back to top Go down

The World as We know
Page 1 of 1