Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The World Around Us [Mir/___] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The World Around Us [Mir/___] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The World Around Us [Mir/___] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The World Around Us [Mir/___] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The World Around Us [Mir/___] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The World Around Us [Mir/___] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The World Around Us [Mir/___] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The World Around Us [Mir/___] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The World Around Us [Mir/___] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The World Around Us [Mir/___]

Go down 
+4
Godai
Jerry
Penny
Philemon
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

The World Around Us [Mir/___] Empty
PostSubject: The World Around Us [Mir/___]   The World Around Us [Mir/___] EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 12:06 am

Soki had lead Mir to the outskirts of the courtyard that led into the city section of Shibakuzoi. Once reaching the outskirts, Soki would raise her hand to her forehead and peer out over the area. The city was covered in a thick red fog that was much thicker than when they had just arrived. Infact, it seemed to be devouring the city, swallowing the world entirely and leaving only the area around the tower untouched. Soki was not sure what this fog was doing to the world really, causing her to be very curious about it. Looking towards her test subject, she'd give a sly, thin smile. It was obvious this was where Mir came into the picture.

The World Around Us [Mir/___] Jpeat4

"Alright, Test Subject. As you see here, the world is being swallowed by this strange fog. The people are probably dead, if not dying. This world is coming to an end. This is probably the only area safe, and it's because of the tower. Though when Angra Mainyu is summoned, it will wipe us all out. It's going to be wonderful. I've never seen multiple worlds destroyed at once. The research material is magnificent." The young woman mused at the thought of the world's end being wonders for science. Atleast she'd be alive to see it, correct? Though, now it came to this... Grasping Mir's hand, she would smile. "Now, this is where you come in, dear. Put your hand in the red fog. Let's see what happens."
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The World Around Us [Mir/___]   The World Around Us [Mir/___] EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 9:58 am

Mir didn't change her expression anymore, she stuck simply to an emotionless stare turned towards the world. If nothing else... it seemed familiar. It certainly wasn't this bad when she arrived.

But the android didn't react more, she just listened, arms crossed tightly over her chest as she considered the situation. If only people knew what was truly going on in her mind. There was nothing else to lose. Mir nodded and let her left arm fall to her side, extending her right one towards the fog.

"Tsurinai. Please make use of me for good, from now on. That's the only thing I'll ask of you." Her tone was robotic, as if she regressed to being a simple machine. Obviously, that was a ruse; only a machine had a place here, so Mir might as well fit the role... simply, she walked forward towards the fog and dipped her hand into it, up to around the palm; more, if Soki told her to do so, but at most, to the wrist.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The World Around Us [Mir/___]   The World Around Us [Mir/___] EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 2:36 pm

The moment Mir's hand touched the red fog, there would be a numbing sensation. Atleast if she could feel it. Soki wasn't entirely sure how this subject was configured, and if she had pain receptors or not. However, the longer the hand stayed within the red fog, the more transparent it became. The strands of her fingers began to unravel, like the wool from a sweater, before being engulfed by the haze itself. The Tsurinai head would grasp Mir's wrist and suddenly pulled her hand out of the fog. The young woman's hand would begin to reform slowly but surely, and Soki watched the reformation with interest. "Splendid job, my dear. So, I believe everyone who lacks the potential and was out in the city is no more. We may be the last few living specimens in this world. It's quite amazing if you think about it. Billions of people in the world all wiped out because of my brilliance. Ohohoho!" Soki gave a haughty laugh before giving a lethargic smile and looking back towards the tower. "Can you give me the full story of these alternate realities you all have been going through?"
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The World Around Us [Mir/___]   The World Around Us [Mir/___] EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 2:49 pm

Mir fizzled slightly, repulsed by what was happening, but held her tone until Soki pulled her hand out of the fog. When it was done, her eyes were wide, the android looked as if she was doing everything she could to actually obey right now.

"...can't say I condone that." Honestly, if it was for any other motive, she'd have already lashed out at the scientist, but thankfully, it didn't take much for her to be rational here. Regardless, Mir would put her hand right up to her face and slowly open it and close it, frowning.

"The Alternate Realities..." The android turned towards the Tsurinai. "This'll take a while, I suggest taking a seat." If Soki agreed, Mir would sit down on the floor, looking up at the red moon before breathing deeply. Thankfully, Tomoe had filled them all in on what was going on before they encountered the scientist, so she could report everything to her.

Without wasting any more time, Jaqli reached into her Papillon Heart and relayed everything to Soki with as much accuracy as she could. Being an Anti-Shadow Suppression Weapon, this meant she was a lot more accurate than others with her memory, so what Tomoe told her would be said to Soki, albeit with some words changed because no-one's memory is ever perfect, and certainly not hers, since she was a fairly older model...

As she finished, Mir had only one more thing to say, that she had omitted until now. "I'm sure this won't mean much to you but regardless. In the latest reality, I ended up feeling myself getting attached to someone from there; a ridiculous notion, the world isn't even my own. But because of that attachment, I allowed that person to imprint their finger print on my Papillon Heart. So don't be surprised if you find foreign matter there... it's just grease burned onto it." Violet eyes looked away, scrunching up. As much as Mir could lie to someone, this was a matter where her face would say everything; it was important to her, incredibly important, but that wasn't something Soki needed to know. She just said it so there'd be no surprises.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The World Around Us [Mir/___]   The World Around Us [Mir/___] EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 3:49 am

The World Around Us [Mir/___] Fa90rm

"Oh my, you've had quite the journey, haven't you?" The scientist looked rather taken back abit in regards of the experiences her test subject had gone through. This whole adventuring thing was against Soki's prerogative. She was a shut in when it came to her work, and hardly went out herself. This whole sense of adventure was foreign territory for her, and she honestly could do without it. However, the thought of there being countless realities out there was intriguing to her. In this world she was a scientist but in another there was a chance she was an astronaut or something even more. The thought intrigued her to no end right now. To make it even more interesting, was there a chance she could form a team of herself from different dimensions to make one amazing team of science? The information regarding her test subject's personal feelings were disregarded. Soki did not care for previous relationships her test subject had. She belonged to her now.

Though when the world ended, I guess that wouldn't matter much anymore would it? She was one of the causes of this situation, but she didn't wish to lend too much of a hand here. Maybe that was her lazy, or lethargic side in general. Regardless, she sat down and laid on her back with a yawn. There were slight bags under her eyes, but it wasn't as if Yachiru was forcing her to work the entire time. It was more so she chose too, simply because of her passion for it. But even so...

"Life sure is short. To think such realities existed: My little sister may have a better life in one of them."
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The World Around Us [Mir/___]   The World Around Us [Mir/___] EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 12:00 pm

"Tell me about it." Mir closed her eyes, huffing out of her nose. "So what're we going to do now? Want me to read you a bedtime story or somethin'?" The android scratched her cheek, trying to come up with something to say. She was committed to staying around and helping Soki, for all that it mattered, so... might as well try to make the best of it?

But her ears twitched at something the scientist said.

"Little sister? There's three of you? I hope she isn't a stick in the mud like her brother." Mir scoffed slightly with a smirk, but an idea came to her. "Hey... is it possible to visit other realities, somehow? I was thinking, wouldn't it be amazing to visit all the possible worlds, see what they have in it? Hell, some are probably even more advanced than ours, who knows?" The android propped her legs up to her chest, hugging her knees. Despite her posture, though, she was still attempting to listen for other noises around, keeping her reflexes steady, making sure no-one tried to sneak up on her. She had been in too many scuffles already, couldn't they just... resolve it peacefully? Hell, the way Mir was now, she didn't even want to beat Yachiru senseless... just maybe pacify him or something.

Mir turned away and whispered to the wind. "Good grief..." Her brows scrunched up with this, making her look as if she had a pensive expression.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The World Around Us [Mir/___]   The World Around Us [Mir/___] EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 2:41 pm

Soki was surprisingly quiet in terms of waiting for the others to return with her needed supplies. She didn't seem like such a scientist considering she was not experimenting on her test subject, and was instead staring outward towards the red fog as if she were a puppy waiting for her owner to come home. Puffing her cheeks, the scientist stood from the ground and patted herself off. What was taking those kids so long? It wasn't as if the world was ending or something. Though, the moment she said that she hit the ground with a thud from a sudden shift of gravity. Soki couldn't help but rub her forehead in a lazy manner before looking up at the sky to see the Red Moon opening to reveal the body of Angra Mainyu. She crossed her arms beneath her breasts and gave a thin, yet lethargic looking smile.

"It seems my research has not been for naught. To think I'd finally see an actual God. This is quite incredible. Especially for someone for myself, who never truly believed in Gods or Demons.. After all, humanity was evil enough to where the thought of demons didn't seem applicable in our world." Soki seemed to be talking to herself before turning to look at Mir while placing a hand on her hip. "Test Subject, it appears the world is nearing its end. These multiple realities you spoke of. Soon I'll be able to see them aswell. I must say I am quite interested to see how many worlds are pulled into this one before the finale. Maybe even that world you travel too will appear?"
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The World Around Us [Mir/___]   The World Around Us [Mir/___] EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 2:56 pm

Mir didn't even say much. She was getting impatient, sure, but not even the God's entrance affected her mood, as she simply felt a little bit heavier. She wasn't up, after all, so the most the shift in gravity did was make her bend over a bit more. Deadpanning, the android looked up at the red moon, or now, Angra Mainyu, then at Soki.

"Hell, I have no opinions on this. Truth be told, if I hadn't given myself up to you, I'd be pissed at the moment, trying to rush up the tower and kick Yachiru's face in, but I don't think you care about that." Jaqli got up and stretched, looking up at what was going on. "So, what're you plannin' on doing now? Just want to see the world end? Tch. I gotta say, that's the stupidest reason for doing this, when there's so much more to see before THAT happens... you're so curious about all this, why are you throwing away your chances to, y'know, observe? Death comes equally. For all you know, you may be killed normally before witnessing the end. Hell, that's what I'm counting on." She scoffed and looked away, gritting her teeth. Mir wouldn't actually act without Soki's orders, but she wasn't going to hold her tongue when this behavior displeased her. She was basically throwing her life away for one event, when preventing it could let her witness so many more. Was this worth it?
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The World Around Us [Mir/___]   The World Around Us [Mir/___] EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 3:27 pm

The World Around Us [Mir/___] 2r606et

"I would never expect a machine to understand." The Woman's voice was rather cold to an extent when it came to her response. The lethargy she had previously shown seemed to be gone as she shot daggers towards the subject. "A life artificially created in a lab would know nothing. Just like how a frog who leaps into the lake knows nothing of the vast ocean. Throughout my childhood I've had access to all sorts of information, funding, and experiments. That world was always obtainable in my eyes, and so I looked towards the side of the world that was not: The supernatural. Even then, there have been documents dating far back that have significant details on the old Gods and Demons of this world. But now I pose a question. What comes after this? What comes after the wonders of life and documentation? Death." The mad scientists placed a gloved hand on her head and gave a cynical grin. "My research can only take me so far, but this is an event you only experience in one life time. Death happens only once, and no scientist has ever studied it to this extent. No scientist has ever been able to document the absolute end such as what is happening around us now. Why are humans inherently afraid to die? When Adam took a bite from the apple he was given knowledge. Knowledge including his inevitable death. When man first learned of Death, they became depressed and scared. I, infact, relish in its discovery. This is why this bleak situation makes me more excited than afraid of what's to come. Unlike you, a machine that can always be rebuilt; when humans die there is no second chances. This sensational situation means nothing to the likes of someone like yourself."

Saying Soki was crazy was quite an understatement. She was a scientist, and every scientist worth their salt was mad. The fear of Death never really bothered her. Perhaps that's why her Arcana was aligned towards Death in the first place. Instead of seeing it as something to fear, she cherished it. If she were to die to learn the ultimate truth at the absolute end, then so be it. Being surrounded by those who didn't share her passion was quite sickening and sobering. She had negotiated a contract with them, and she honored her word, but there was a part of her that made her wish she never left the lab. Atleast Miki, how sweet she was, entertained the Mistress. At this rate, the first part she removed from the subject would be her defiant mouth.

"If you have a problem with me, that's fine, subject. Go away."
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The World Around Us [Mir/___]   The World Around Us [Mir/___] EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 3:45 pm

Mir smirked rather truthfully as Soki spoke, seemingly satisfied in getting a reaction. Truth be told, she simply wanted to understand, figure out why Soki felt this way, her reasons for wanting to do this. Not like she could take everything from that, but the scientist caught the hook rather nicely. Not that Mir would ever say that.

"Amusing..."

The World Around Us [Mir/___] YVGsPrw

"But nicely said!"

Jaqli gave a knowing chuckle, crossing her arms. "Glad I finally got a topic that interests you. You're right, in a way. A fear of death is seemingly natural, because humans are afraid of the unknown. If there was documentation and study on it, would they be afraid? As a machine, I can't understand, but I want to understand." The android closed her eyes before opening them back up towards Angra Mainyu. "I'm not leaving, I'm supposed to follow your orders, but I do appreciate knowing something about you now. You're head over heels for science, but y'know what? I consider that determination and dedication a good thing. I've stopped being afraid of death a long time ago, but hell, if you ain't either, that just makes me wonder how others see you. Soki, I'll say right now: you have control over me, you can shut me up any time you want, but a master can't control their subject's mind." Mir gave a wide grin as she stared at the God, her eyes burning up. There was a 'thing' she was curious about, that maybe Soki would be interested in as well... Death was a powerful tool; many things were said immortal, but was that really all?

"I need to ask something, though... Gods are said to be immortal, right? I think that's ridiculous. I have a proposition, though... do you want to see if the lack of Death in something is possible, Tsurinai? I think proving the opposite would be much more satisfying..." If she wasn't a robot, Mir would be cracking her knuckles right about now, but most of all, she was simply regaining a bit of her fire... Despite Scathach and Nyx both using ice, some warmth remained inside her. Now, looking at the God after this talk made her... excited. Oh so excited.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The World Around Us [Mir/___]   The World Around Us [Mir/___] EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 10:57 pm

Soki turned her back to Mir and watched the sky begin to peel open. The multiple worlds beginning to merge with their own was something of interest. She removed a notebook from her vest and a pen from her pocket before jotting down the information. As Mir spoke, the silver haired woman did not turn back to look at her. She was obviously annoyed and didn't wish to be bothered by her.

The World Around Us [Mir/___] Tumblr_mkdomoYVjv1ryb10oo1_r3_500

"I believe I said 'Go Away' as in leave me alone. I have no interest in a machine's mind games. Keep this up, and I'll simply remove that plume of dusk you cherish so much. As your new Master, I have the right to end you whenever I want. So either go away, or stay so I can throw your plume of dusk into the red fog." The young woman continued to jot down the current events, as if documenting everything. There was no guarantee this information would even make it to the public if everything was wiped out, so why write anything down? Maybe it was a force of habit. Or maybe she truly wished to survive through this end so her research could be further onto the unknown. Perhaps she was to the point of annoyance that work was better than listening to a test subject she would loath soon enough. Soki was human, and things rarely got a reaction out of her. However, those who mocked her research and life goals usually didn't stick around long enough to rub their words in her face.

Closing the book, the silver haired woman began to leave the outskirts of the courtyard and made her way towards the tower. "A child like yourself as a test subject was perhaps the short end of the stick for me. A feeble mind finds attraction in attempting to goad others, but the true mind seeks stimulus not in others but in the world around them. You and me are thus incompatible, and as such, I'd like nothing else to do with you. Take your conversation about the Gods and give it someone who cares to listen." She yawned and continue on. Perhaps a proper test subject would arrive from the alternate realities appearing around them. If she weren't a Tsurinai, she would have turned on their contract. Her amber eyes were focused ahead and didn't look back once to the Test Subject. Nothing hurt more than a woman's scorn. Especially a woman who took something you said personally, even if it was meant to try and gauge a reaction out of her.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The World Around Us [Mir/___]   The World Around Us [Mir/___] EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 11:08 pm

Mir really wanted to chuckle at that, but she wouldn't, instead just turning away. The android was indeed a master at hiding her feelings, but she wouldn't outright leave her alone.

"And lose my chance to make sure you don't die prematurely? No thanks, miss scientist." She looked up at the sky, her smirk fading into a false neutral stare. "It ain't too late to find someone else. But whatever, I know when I'm being annoying." Mir didn't sit down, her senses honed to both listen and react to anything that may happen. She wouldn't say anything else, but leaving Soki alone was foolish, when she was such a valuable person to keep with them. However, if someone wanted her for the same thing they did... well, that was a different story.

"Hmph... Rinne, I could really use your help right now." Jaqli whispered, but it was still loud enough for Soki to hear, even if it didn't seem intentional. There was some kind of longing in Mir's stare up to the sky, a desire to... see her again, even if it was brief. Heh, what was she thinking...? Offering herself up to be a test subject, it was the craziest thing she had ever done. Giving up and all that... it was just so... stupid.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The World Around Us [Mir/___]   The World Around Us [Mir/___] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 10:36 pm

Soki did hear the subjects comment about a premature death, which caused her to look over her shoulder for a second. She chose not to comment, as she looked back towards the sky shredding apart. It seemed to go on forever, only signifying that there was most likely countless realities with countless lives that had no idea they coexisted. So when something as fragile as the space time continuum was broken, they seemed to fall in place pretty easily.

She wished to continue this research before a sudden explosion could be heard not too far away. The silver haired scientist turned to look towards the direction of the explosion. Whatever it was, it seemed to be coming their way. Her thoughts first went to the young ones finally finishing their mission and returning the parts, but the sound of battle of was still apparent. Perhaps their battle was so wide scale that it was coming their way? Whatever the case, the silver haired woman would move by a tree and watch the seen with lethargic eyes.

Suddenly flipping out of the brush was a young woman with blue hair and a menacing smile. She had a wide array of an arsenal, and she seemed to be attacking the courtyard itself. The young woman went to prepare another bolt on her X-bow located on her arm before looking to see Soki and Mir. "More More!? Haha let's go! I'm going to be the winner of this game!"

The woman pointed the bolt towards Soki before a sudden flash of blue appeared and sent her flying into a tree. The Hell Raiser hit the trunk and then the ground as a demonic figure stood over her with a blade in hand. "You're still human? I thought the last of the humans were transmogrified into demons already. Though your personality is a foul as your stench."

The Demon noticed the other two and seemed to give a low growl. "This entire world stinks of humans. How did I end up here?" He almost choked on the words, and the Hellraiser took this opportunity to jump to her feet and raise her bow in self defense. The two of them were in a stalemate, staring each other down at this point.

Soki continued to watch partially from behind a tree before looking at her subject. Things were getting interesting. There were two new subjects before her, and she removed her notebook and began to record their reaction to one another. "This is incredible. It seems as if they have no idea what's going on whatsoever. Truly magnificent. Test Subject, go interact with them!"
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The World Around Us [Mir/___]   The World Around Us [Mir/___] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 11:06 pm

"...!"

Mir turned around at the explosion and ran right next to Soki, her violet eyes glowing already. She was about to raise the instantly summoned spear to attempt to deflect the bolt before something else seemed to take care of the strange woman.

"Residents of another reality...?" Her eyes narrowed and she put a hand up to her face, hiding a tiny smirk. "Hai, haaaai, Soki-ojou-samaaa..." The android didn't waste any time, putting on her best smirking face as she walked up to the other two. Let's see, should they just be knocked out or forcefully enslaved for the scientist? Aaaah... for a moment, Mir believed she wanted some action, but now, she kinda wished it wasn't a thing.

"Fun, fun, I'm sure you guys are enjoying beating each other up. Well, it does seem one-sided but I guess that doesn't matter..."

The World Around Us [Mir/___] SVDnC1s

"Sorry to interrupt, I'll be your guide to this world. As you can see, you might want to pick up your ass and step right back through that rift, 'cuz shit's about to get real. Capisce?"

Mir didn't exactly look threatening, and she doubt that the guy who seemed to be very... not in favor of humans would react to her, being an android and all. Nevertheless, she held her spear very out in the open, long past extending her back and head. She didn't even seem to keep it hidden.

"So, you guys gonna hothoof it outta here or you volunteering as the next living guinea pig for a mad scientist?" She chuckled, her senses very ready to go. If she had to battle, she would, now it came to if she was facing both or just one, and if she could take them. Despite having confidence in Scathach and having such... admirable? Sure, admirable bravado, Jaqli wasn't quite sure in her capabilities.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The World Around Us [Mir/___]   The World Around Us [Mir/___] EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 11:54 pm

The Demon looked towards Mir while keeping its blade pointed towards the other. Now matter how inhuman Mir may have claimed to be, she still shared the stench of a human even if it were alittle different. It was probably similar to if a Man surrounded themselves with nothing but dogs. After awhile, even he would begin to smell of them without a good bath. "If I had to option to return to my world, I would, human. This world stinks of humans. Even worse, there is a spine tingling sensation is if death is on the air." As he said this, the demon raised a sleeve over its face, even though there was literally no nose to be seen upon the shining clad face. "But as I can suspect... This is an entirely new world from my own. Why was I brought here? Who brought me here?"

The Hellraiser kept her bolt pointed towards the demon, but would continuously switch between him and the new female who joined the conversation. "M-More contestants!? This game is really picking up. There's no way I'd lose! There's no way I'd die! I don't care what world I'm in, I'm going to win and make my wish. That's the rules of the game, so play it!" She'd fire a bolt towards Mir, but it could easily be deflected to the side. The woman began to flail and laugh like a mad woman. "Mad scientist? MAD scientist? Why's she so angry?"

Soki's ear twitched before she walked from behind her cover. Crossing her arms beneath her breast, the silver haired young woman would walk beside Mir with a smug smile. "To think there were so many realities. Here we have a young woman who was apparently a part of a game. Then we have a demon who thinks humans stink. Interesting. If I may point upward, I'd like you to direct your attention to something." She would point upwards towards the massive entity hovering over the area and devouring the tower. The two that came from the alternate realities would look upward towards Angra Mainyu and both would seem taken back with it. The Demon seemed to be more cautious, yet the Hellraiser pumped her fist and cheered.

"This is so metal!"

"This is the opposite of metal, human. This is death for this world... and now I'm trapped in it. How do I return?"

The Demon asked and Soki looked towards her test subject before taking a step back. It appeared she was giving the floor to Mir to tell this demon just how he was supposed to survive this situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The World Around Us [Mir/___]   The World Around Us [Mir/___] Empty

Back to top Go down

The World Around Us [Mir/___]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next