Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Discussion (Part 2 - Mikotos;King;Vera;Kogami) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Discussion (Part 2 - Mikotos;King;Vera;Kogami) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Discussion (Part 2 - Mikotos;King;Vera;Kogami) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Discussion (Part 2 - Mikotos;King;Vera;Kogami) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Discussion (Part 2 - Mikotos;King;Vera;Kogami) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Discussion (Part 2 - Mikotos;King;Vera;Kogami) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Discussion (Part 2 - Mikotos;King;Vera;Kogami) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Discussion (Part 2 - Mikotos;King;Vera;Kogami) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Discussion (Part 2 - Mikotos;King;Vera;Kogami) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Discussion (Part 2 - Mikotos;King;Vera;Kogami)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

The Discussion (Part 2 - Mikotos;King;Vera;Kogami) Empty
PostSubject: The Discussion (Part 2 - Mikotos;King;Vera;Kogami)   The Discussion (Part 2 - Mikotos;King;Vera;Kogami) EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 12:05 am

The Discussion (Part 2 - Mikotos;King;Vera;Kogami) Tumblr_mjrzxjy4ad1qcxzu2o1_500

Ree crossed her arms upon her chest, listening to the back and forth between the children before her. Though she did beat them in age, it seemed their maturity was not lacking in the slightest. However, she had made the decision to follow whatever Yatagarasu wished. If he wished to take the life of the frozen young man, then she certainly would not stop him in the least. After all, this was his choice to make. Would he choose the way of revenge and kill him: or look to forgive and move on? They brought up interesting points in the argument, but he had his points aswell. However, everyone in this small room, covered in winter, knew the secret to the fate of the Kings. The vision a King saw when they were branded was always a sort of premonition and they all knew their fate.

The Third King placed a hand on her hip and looked at Yatagarasu. "At the end of this, it's up to you, Yatagarasu. Will you follow your hate, or follow your friends? Will you succumb to vengeance or forgiveness. Just know I will help you kill him if this is what you wish, but think carefully. There is no coming back from this if you take his life. Your hate will sprout more hatred, and at the end, it this will never come to an end. You're going to pull all your loved ones into this. If someone were to kill you, I'd surely kill them. It'd simply continue non-stop."

------------

The Discussion (Part 2 - Mikotos;King;Vera;Kogami) Tumblr_mngn1aqPKL1rchxblo1_500

"So what's your call, Sora? You already know whatever you do, we'll support you. I can understand your feelings on Four. After all, we were both cut from the same plume." Mikoto gave a smirk as he placed a hand on Sora's shoulder. "You already know as your older brother, I'll bust some heads if needed. But I don't want to have my brother doing something he may regret down the line. You're better than this; and him. Right? Regardless, Vera and me will have your back."

The Red Head looked back to the violet haired young woman he had previously been standing with. Though they had known each other for some short time this night; they were almost attached at the hip after what they had been through. And Mikoto could honestly say at this point, he did have feelings for the female. But his family came first, and that was Yatagarasu. She understood that, and wished to help him, which he appreciated. So he'd give her a slight nod before facing back towards Sora. If Vera had anything else to ask before allowing Kogami to speak, this was her best shot.
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion (Part 2 - Mikotos;King;Vera;Kogami)   The Discussion (Part 2 - Mikotos;King;Vera;Kogami) EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 12:38 am

Vera looked towards Mikoto when he glanced by her and gave a nod. The Ice Princess would sigh and take a walk forward in the snow she had created. Coming to Yatagarasu's other side, he'd look towards the ice sculpture. She already said her piece, so she decided it'd be better to leave the rest up to the Wild Crow himself. However, it was her Persona keeping Kogami maintained in a blissful ice slumber. Laverna was a master at this, as her Persona sat upon the large block of ice with legs crossed and hands placed gently in her lap. The Mutated Persona seemed to be watching the situation like a show before raising up and sliding down the front. Her hand would grasp the area just before Kogami's face, and would slowly scoop the ice outwards to reveal his face. However, the ice still had his entire body frozen from the backside of his ears, not even allowing his neck any movement.

Once this was one, Laverna would reclaim her place on the top of her ice throne while Vera crossed her arms and turned away. She didn't seem too excited about this situation, but once again she had already said her part. Whichever the case, she'd repay Yatagarasu seeing how he had done no wrong this night. Yachiru was the enemy, and he had helped them as an ally multiply times. It would have been imperative to call him before facing the King. But no, they did not even think of doing such a thing as contacting him. Now they were in this situation, with the body of a God coming soon above them. The moment Yachiru re-entered the tower with the First King, the world would truly come to an end,
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion (Part 2 - Mikotos;King;Vera;Kogami)   The Discussion (Part 2 - Mikotos;King;Vera;Kogami) EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 12:41 pm

Yatagarasu's eyes were locked on the statue on Vera had clearly created. When the face portion of Four's killer was pulled away, the skater immediately moved forward and sent an uppercut right into the man's chin to wake him up. Of course a left hook followed, just to make sure he was awake, before getting ready to throw another punch. However, he would stop and take a step back while gritting his teeth. He truly did want to turn him to dust right here, and this was the perfect opportunity. However, he would hear his side of the story. A killer's side. Yatagarasu had never truly killed someone, but he knew he was capable of it now: that was for sure.

The Discussion (Part 2 - Mikotos;King;Vera;Kogami) Tumblr_ms3mbkYm0H1rzd2x0o1_r1_250

"Wake up.. We have alot to talk about, bastard. For starters, your reasons for killing Four. Do you get off killing people weaker than you? If your enemy was Yachiru, then why did you kill her!? Or do you not care who you walk over, as long as you get what you want?" The red head asked his questions in a mixture of a growl and a yell. It made no sense why Four, the King with the least combat experience and strength, would be destroyed by him. They were strong enough to deal with her without her death, but they didn't care. To them, everything was kill or be killed, and he was the same way before. But with the guidance of the Third King and the love he received from the Fourth, he understood the world wasn't so simple. But, he also came across another thing. When love turned to hate, it was repugnant and not so easy to relinquish. Especially after he learned the truth behind a King's fate. Everyone in this room knew, save for Kogami, but it wasn't his purpose to know. No, his purpose here was to answer why he killed someone close to Yatagarasu when the skater had done them no wrong before. Even helped them, and returned his help back with blood. Just the thought made him grind his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion (Part 2 - Mikotos;King;Vera;Kogami)   The Discussion (Part 2 - Mikotos;King;Vera;Kogami) EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 1:57 pm

Kogami was peacefully awakened by the feeling of the gentle touch of Mikoto's blissful hands, in the form of a fucking uppercut. It hurt like hell, Kogami was trying to move around wildly after the first punch, but the other ones kind of made him realize that he was stationary.

Blinks*

"Brrrrr....T-t-t-t-t-the fu- What th-" Kogami pants a bit heavily, noticing that he couldn't move right about now. "Vera what the hell.....what.... what is this?! Shit..." Kogami was feeling it right now, but he kept his smug smile regardless, he wasn't going to let them see him sweat right now. However, he realized what this was about that Sora was in from of him. "I'm going to let this all out in one shot, so let me talk without interruptions. If you don't like what you hear, well then... you know..." Kogami was silent for a moment before he continued. "My reasons for killing four? You mean the collective effort that me and the current group of "heroes" put in to make it up the tower? It's nothing personal, I kind of tried my best to ignore the little girl and move forward, but she ...she wouldn't move. Even tomoe practically begged her and claimed that she didn't want to fight...and then.... four... that was her name right? She started fighting..."

Kogami then closed his to try to recall what she asked. "Hey, be proud of her, we almost lost because we were so half assed all the way till the end. I think I was knocked down......unconscious...twice? And when it was over, we basically swam in her memories, her creation, how she lived, all up until the end point, and it was apparent how much she loved you. Everyone felt guilty I think, maybe they couldn't bear the weight of their actions or understand what occurred, so I figured I take it, i'll take it all in then! Why the fuck not? I was branded as a criminal for a good point of my life, I never killed anyone before, but with these labels, do they expect anything more of you? Its a blessing if people in your life exist like that. But no, what kind of sick fuck gets off on killing children.? Even for me, there is some merit in taking care of the people who matter to you."

Kogami then transitioned over to when Sora arrived. " When you arrived and I saw you beating people up, I only flipped out to a higher point when vera offered her life. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.... this is embarrassing... I used your feelings for four in order to narrow your attention down to me....because in some strange way... I was trying to protect vera... even though she doesn't give a fuck about me haha. But it served a number of purposes actually, the beauty of it all, you hate me, takes some heat off the others, vera and the others would be safe for the time being and ill bear it all on my own. Its the same for when I attacked the second king, honestly ...I don't know why I did that, but when I saw jin again, and ... and knowing that there was a king approaching us and acknowledged that she was dangerous... I just..... did it... that was because of him this time. honestly I don't understand kogami's attachment towards all of you children, its like living in the body of a fucking guard dog. Anyway....my closing statement."

Kogami was about to wrap this up, he talked enough. " the way you hate me, chase after me so viciously because I hurt someone you cared for.... you're meeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! you're meeee yata.... when I was alive and chased and hated abruai for what he did. It's a mirror, only difference is that you could get what you want right now. But I thought about it, what really changes? will she come back to life? Will she wake up again? Also, I already died..... if sadness, misery, endless despair and hatred is what makes me, what would of happened if I killed abruai, would everything.. be better? But you know what, maybe it'll be different for you, you're not.... hollow... at the ending moments of my life I was really pissed off, regretting the people I couldn't protect, couldn't make the man responsible for it pay either. But maybe my last "fuck you" to this world is seeing you win. You don't have to take the loser route! And while you're doing it, I want you to know, I know exactly how you feel, all this time, all the way to the end. That and you have a shit ton of friends apparently as to me having none, so I guess you'll be ok.

Kogami was done talking up to this point. If they fought, they fought. If he died, he died, but at least he was honest and smug till the end. Fuck this story...seriously
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion (Part 2 - Mikotos;King;Vera;Kogami)   The Discussion (Part 2 - Mikotos;King;Vera;Kogami) EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 2:47 pm

Yatagarasu listened to this entire speech with narrowed eyes. This man claimed to be just like him, as if they had some sort of connection. And though Yatagarasu would never be the one to admit it, he would have acknowledged this connection if he weren't so blinded by hatred. Throughout this entire story, Yatagarasu learned that Kogami was not the only one behind this. The others played their hands in it, and played him like a fool for even trying to help them in their ploys. The thought made him grasp his head in rage. Was this what he left Azores for? He left to get stronger but now that was all left behind. It wasn't strength he craved anymore. No,... Those memories of Azores began to burn. Why hold onto a life he would never return too. Naomi, Beat, his skating crew. He didn't give a fuck about them anymore.

The red head would turn and forcefully grasp Mikoto over his heart. He knew his brother did not need the plume of dusk to stay alive; however it held both of their potential. It was a dusk split in half at the time of both of their creation, thus splitting their power from being complete. The skater would forcefully rip the plume from his brother's chest and jab it into his own to complete the process of the fusion. With the sudden influx of power from robbing his own brother of his Persona, and merging it to his own; the Skater fell to his knee and coughed up abit of blood.

The Discussion (Part 2 - Mikotos;King;Vera;Kogami) 112be5d

"Vera, shatter the ice. I'll deal the killing blow myself."

The bleeding out man had called upon the reborn Persona that came from the fusion of Susano-O and Sol Invictus. A persona born from a tainted soul and one who was pure. Though he stole this power from his own brother, Yatagarasu did not care at this point. As long as he had enough power to end the lives of those involved in murdering Four. And the moment Vera did her part, he would hesitate to melt this man's body at a nuclear level.

Traits:

Note to Phile:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion (Part 2 - Mikotos;King;Vera;Kogami)   The Discussion (Part 2 - Mikotos;King;Vera;Kogami) EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 12:57 pm

Mikoto was more than surprised when Sora suddenly reached towards him and physically ripped the plume of dusk from his chest. The red head stumbled backwards as he gripped his bleeding chest. He didn't have much time to respond to this action, as his eyes went from being filled with life to becoming dull; like the rest of the zombie like people in Ueitawa. Without the plume of dusk, he lost his potential, thus became just another mindless drone. When Three saw this, she would move forward to catch the falling Mikoto and gently lay him on the ground. Her dark eyes looked towards Yatagarasu in disappoint before she stood and took a breath.

"I guess there really is no going back from this. You're willing to use your loved ones for revenge at this point; there may not be any way of saving you by the end of this night. I've failed you, Yatagarasu, but I will still remain by your side." The woman would speak with a clear tone as she grasped the blade of her Shadow Weapon. She had hoped this young man who had been involved in Four's death would had asked Yatagarasu for forgiveness for what he had done. But instead he had brought others into this and spoke as if they were one and the same. It took some loss of pride to explain such a thing, but if you were going so far why hadn't he just said sorry at the end? The Fifth King was already unstable enough when it came to the death of Four. . . but to think he'd go as far as to steal his own brother's power to get ever stronger. This hatred he had was becoming overbearing, and it'd only grow more and more by the end of this night until Angra Mainyu descended to wipe out the world.

"Answer me this. Once you kill him, do you plan to kill everyone else aswell?"
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion (Part 2 - Mikotos;King;Vera;Kogami)   The Discussion (Part 2 - Mikotos;King;Vera;Kogami) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 8:49 pm

"M-Mikoto!" Vera would rush to his side as he fell towards the ground. Luckily the Third King caught him, but she would still help her lower his body to the ground. She couldn't believe Yatagarasu had turned on his own brother just to grow more powerful. Kogami's speech was something special, in its own sense, but he should have asked for some form of forgiveness. From Yatagarasu's view, it probably seemed like he was just trying to throw everyone under the bus with how he described how he wasn't the only one to take her life. This was bad, and the Thief knew it. Yatagarasu was not a killer, but he was about to take that plunge. Once he took one life, he'd know that everlasting filling in the pit of his stomach. That face of the person murdered that would always haunt your dreams, and further this cycle of murder until no one remained. She wished she was stronger to stand up to his notion of revenge, but she was no leader and she was very fickle. Her one concern now was Mikoto and getting him back up on his feet.

Laverna would land from the ice and touch the ground gracefully with both of her toes. Her attention was focused on Kogami, and she would rub a hand across his cheek. The Mutated Persona would suddenly cause the statue to explode; sending shards of ice through Kogami's body with enough power to simply knock him out. Vera would not directly stain her hands with his blood, but she would turn towards Yatagarasu. "I understand you want his life for what he did. An eye for an eye only leaves everyone blind in the end, and I'm sure you understand that aswell. But simply killing him... Isn't that a waste? Couldn't you use him as a bargaining chip of some sort for the others?"

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion (Part 2 - Mikotos;King;Vera;Kogami)   The Discussion (Part 2 - Mikotos;King;Vera;Kogami) EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 8:33 pm

The Discussion (Part 2 - Mikotos;King;Vera;Kogami) 2bqvkk

Yatagarasu looked back towards the Third King who had asked him if he planned on killing everyone else. His hues turned to look towards Kogami's body on the ground, and he lowered his head with a smile. "Exactly. But first, I want them to know I killed one of their own. Just like they did to me, I'm going to take what they care about the most. This dumb ass was just the fucking start." The skater spoke with a cocky tone as his foot kicked Kogami in the head. At this point, Vera began to speak on using him as a bargaining chip. Killing him would be a waste, considering he was a Shadow aswell. Infact, that gave Mikoto a clever idea. Make no mistake, Kogami would die. But he'd die by their terms; as their weapon.

"Three, I want you to turn this bastard into a Shadow Weapon like your blade. I'm going to merge him with Mikoto to revive my brother. That's what you'd like, right Vera? Your little friend here won't be completely dead, and your little boyfriend will be back on his feet in no time." He spoke with a mocking tone as Amatsu Mikaboshi hovered over his head. The Persona began to glow a bright red light, passing this aura down to Yatagarasu's hands that would also share these nuclear properties. He'd wait for Ree to join him before tearing into Kogami's flesh with his nuclear infused fists. As he did he made sure to keep Ree out of their range as he roasted Kogami to the bare remains of a Shadow that lost its form. Yatagarasu took a deep breath and exhaled a plume of smoke from his lungs. It felt as if a weight had been lifted from his shoulders after committing this murder with his own hands.

With this done, Yatagarasu would step back and let Ree work her magic. After all, she was the first Forgotten and understood them from that standpoint. Yachiru and the Third King built the foundation on Shadow Selves and how to transmogrify Shadows into Weapons mere humans could wield. Thus, the skater would watch with a smirk for the end result, which would be a gauntlet by the name of Ouroboros.

The Discussion (Part 2 - Mikotos;King;Vera;Kogami) Zsu13c

Mikoto would cross his arms and look towards the Third King. When it came to bonding a Shadow Weapon with a host, he didn't know the process. She was in complete control now, and thus he step back and pull Vera back with him if she liked it or not.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion (Part 2 - Mikotos;King;Vera;Kogami)   The Discussion (Part 2 - Mikotos;King;Vera;Kogami) EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 10:56 pm

After helping Yatagarasu with the operation, the Third King would take a breather and look towards him. "You plan to bond this Shadow Weapon with Mikoto? That's quite a process, you know? You're lucky I'm here to oversee it." The young woman spoke with a low tone as her eyes shifted to look at the Shadow weapon created. Taking it in her hand, she'd move to Mikoto's side a kneel down beside him. Lifting his hand, she'd slide the gauntlet onto his right forearm until it was a snug fit. With this done, she'd remove her own blade and stab it into the ground beside the said gauntlet.

"A bonding process isn't easy. For a Shadow Weapon and Host to have a parasitic relationship; the two participating need to have something in common. I need something to build this bond on.. Any ideas, you two?" Ree took a seat, Indian style, beside Mikoto's body as if preparing herself for this bonding ritual. She knew much about Mikoto, but she honestly knew very little in regards to this Kogami fellow. other than when they met once before. She could say, however, she pitied him. His desire to protect others had forced him into the ultimate end known as death. Though, his final act took all parts of honor away, when he threw his friends to the fire. Being bonded with a Shadow such as that didn't seem all too appealing. She was lucky meeting her own when she did; or there was a chance she would have been bonded to a lackluster Shadow herself.
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion (Part 2 - Mikotos;King;Vera;Kogami)   The Discussion (Part 2 - Mikotos;King;Vera;Kogami) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 10:38 am

Mikoto was rather quiet while looking at his brother and the third King. The weapon and the user needed to have something to bond over, eh? Well, Yatagarasu barely knew Kogami but he did know enough after their various meetings here and there. Not only this, but that heart felt speech he gave before his death told Yatagarasu everything he was going to need. The red head would swipe a thumb across the tip of his nose before giving a smirk.

"These two bastards do have one thing in common if I can tell. The desire to protect those they care about. That being said; both of these guys protected Vera aswell. I'm not sure if it was out of love, admiration, or just plain boredom: but they both still worked to keep her safe. So use the desire to protect as the running point of this bonding ceremony." Yatagarasu would speak with a clear voice for her, and Vera, to hear him. Though he may have been a killer; Vera was too. The fact she turned on her comrades to assist them like this only meant so. She truly was stone cold. But he understood what she meant when she spoke of killing before. To a certain degree, atleast. It was refreshing to him. Sobering and refreshing to know he had to power to remove someone from this world that he hated. All it took was for Four to be removed from him for him to realize he had the ability to do the same to others.

Grasping her plume of dusk wrapped around his neck, he'd close his eyes. It wouldn't be much longer now. Just like a nuclear bomb; he was willing to take anyone out: Friend or Foe.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion (Part 2 - Mikotos;King;Vera;Kogami)   The Discussion (Part 2 - Mikotos;King;Vera;Kogami) EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 1:08 pm

The Third King would close her eyes and take a breath. A base such as protecting could be used. She knew this firsthand. The bonding process could have entail many things; but in the end, if the two components had nothing in common there would be no connection. If what Yatagarasu said was true, then this was going to be a rather smooth process.

The Discussion (Part 2 - Mikotos;King;Vera;Kogami) Tumblr_lxckk308Zs1qkz66fo1_500

The woman's blade would begin to unravel, piece by piece, before latching on the body of Mikoto that held the gauntlet. This would continue until he looked like a mummy covered in thin shards. Once this was done, the young woman would place a hand on his chest as the scar upon her own chest began to glow a soft blue. Being the first Forgotten did give her some advantage over others, to a certain degree. This degree being that she was the key to the Forgotten in general. The key to forming these bonds between the world of the known (Humans) and the world of the unknown (Shadows). If Yachiru was the Father of the Forgotten she was surely the Mother. This process, however, was not instant. She'd need to keep her concentration through the binding process. Only time would tell if it would be a success or a failure.
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion (Part 2 - Mikotos;King;Vera;Kogami)   The Discussion (Part 2 - Mikotos;King;Vera;Kogami) EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 12:01 am

Yatagarasu watched the scene with golden eyes. If this process was going to take awhile, he didn't personally want to stick around for it. He'd walk pass Vera while shoving his hands into his pockets. "With that bastard gone, they've lost alot of power on their side. As long as we're here, they're not making it to the top of the tower." The young man looked back towards Amatsu Mikaboshi before taking a breath. He'd exhale a plume of smoke as he walked towards the exit of the floor to leave the others behind.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion (Part 2 - Mikotos;King;Vera;Kogami)   The Discussion (Part 2 - Mikotos;King;Vera;Kogami) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Discussion (Part 2 - Mikotos;King;Vera;Kogami)
Page 1 of 1