Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Reques Part I: Holiday Part EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Reques Part I: Holiday Part EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Reques Part I: Holiday Part EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Reques Part I: Holiday Part EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Reques Part I: Holiday Part EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Reques Part I: Holiday Part EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Reques Part I: Holiday Part EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Reques Part I: Holiday Part EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Reques Part I: Holiday Part EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Reques Part I: Holiday Part

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

Reques Part I: Holiday Part Empty
PostSubject: Reques Part I: Holiday Part   Reques Part I: Holiday Part EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 9:44 pm

He sent out the request about the request for the holiday party and after squaring away giving the meeting location to those that decided to join, the blue haired ASSW would drift over to the meeting location. It would seem this time he had gotten quite the mix of people ranging from those that knew what Christmas was and those that didn't. As for himself, he was aware of what Christmas was due to research, but actually experiencing the holiday? He had never done so before, so he was partially going to see what this holiday was all about, but honestly what he wanted most was a nice strong drink.

In any case, he'd arrive in the area of the ship that would open up into an exit when they went on their way to the party. For now though, he would retreat to a spot near the closed exit, leaning against the wall there with the intention to rest his eyes as he waited for the others to join him.

When he heard the first sounds of footfalls in the area, he expected that one of the group had arrived and he wasn't wrong. Matty, playing what looked like a Gameboy, was coming in right behind Captain. As Matty took up a position nearby seemingly absorbed in playing whatever game she was playing, Tequila would focus on Captain as he approached with his usual smile.

While Matty played her game, Captain would keep him company with a conversation that had a topic that was most intriguing to the bartender. He was so intrigued by the topic, he did not register that anyone had come in at all.

"...do you think it might be connected?"" Captain was asking Tequila as the others arrived at the scene.

"Hmm. Perhaps," Was the response back as Tequila rubbed his chin in thought.

"Most definitely it is!" Matty would say, her tone absent minded as she frowned at the game in her hand. Captain would just chuckle at that one as he shook his head before looking over at the group as they approached. He would give them his usual smile as they approached.

"Holiday greetings to you all! Are you ready to party?" Captain would say doing a small dance of his own seeming to be ready for a good time. However, the display was a bit on the cringe side for Tequila, who simply facepalmed at this one as he shook his head. Unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Reques Part I: Holiday Part   Reques Part I: Holiday Part EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 3:02 am

As if wanting to add to the cringe Johnny came in wrapped in Christmas lights, these lights were connected directly in his heart monitor and is using it as a power source with heartline on the screen now shaped like a Christmas Tree but otherwise still doing it's job. "Jingle Bells Jingle Bells Jingle all the way!" Johnny came in singing to a familiar song for the Pre-Worlders

"Dashing through the snow,
In a one-horse open sleigh
O'er the fields we go
Laughing all the way
Bells on bob tail ring
Making spirits bright
What fun it is to ride and sing
A sleighing song tonight!"

Johnny was clearly having the time of his life, this is the first Christmas he spent where he wasn't on Death's Doorstep with his stomach disease, sure he still kill for some Bree cheese but otherwise he was really into the Holiday mood.

Johnny before heading to this meeting recruited 9 Waddle Dees to wear Christmas related clothes to help play some instruments he found for his Christmas singing! Johnny was expecting these Waddle Dees any minute now, until then Johnny kept singing his merry tune.

"Jingle bells, jingle bells,
Jingle all the way.
Oh! what fun it is to ride
In a one-horse open sleigh.

OH! Jingle bells, jingle bells,
Jingle all the way;
Oh! what fun it is to ride
In a one-horse open sleigh."
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Reques Part I: Holiday Part   Reques Part I: Holiday Part EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 5:49 am

The message had been put up and that's how most people tended to go about filling out request, Waddle-dees though ether tended to find their way to places they were needed, or they were outright simply asked for their help, this time around it was a small mix of the two, though considering it was supposed to be a party or something a large group of Waddle-dees were going....well more like a huge group as about 150 Waddle-dee's entered the room, all of them dressed up for the Holiday occasion.

Granted they were not fully aware of what Christmas was, but Johnny had told a few Waddle-dees what they should wear and so the rest took cues from that, though the 9 he asked in person arrived with instruments and a bit more decoration on them as they had been told exactly what to wear by Johnny and the Other Waddle-dees didn't want to make it hard for the Guitar to find the ones who's help he asked for.

So it was that a bunch of Festive little Waddle-dees entered the room, some even so simply decorated as to simply look like walking Christmas baubles. But there they were 150 Waddle-dee's ready to help
Back to top Go down
rustytengo

rustytengo

PostSubject: Re: Reques Part I: Holiday Part   Reques Part I: Holiday Part EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 1:04 am

Colette didn't have any trouble finding where the party was. All she had to do was follow the singing and the literal swarm of waddle-dees. Giving a wave to everyone she moved to a empty part of the room so she was out of the way as she waited for what ever was going to happen. Besides the waddle-dees wandering about made plenty of amusement if nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Zain

Zain

PostSubject: Re: Reques Part I: Holiday Part   Reques Part I: Holiday Part EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 8:21 pm

Aryll promptly arrived at the party shortly after receiving Tequila's message to find what was easily the most bizarre happening he'd witnessed on the ship since his arrival. Between the captain, who was normally the soul of reason and calm, doing an odd dance, Johnny singing an unfamiliar song and what appeared to be a few waddle-dees dressed in garish, outlandish attire, Aryll was beginning to wonder if this "Christmas" was some sort of irreverent ritual.

The android found his way to the corner of the room, where he observed the oddities of the party. Perhaps he could glean more about the meanings of the gathering through observing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reques Part I: Holiday Part   Reques Part I: Holiday Part Empty

Back to top Go down

Reques Part I: Holiday Part
Page 1 of 1