Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Hanging Around PART TWO (P-Boy) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Hanging Around PART TWO (P-Boy) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Hanging Around PART TWO (P-Boy) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Hanging Around PART TWO (P-Boy) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Hanging Around PART TWO (P-Boy) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Hanging Around PART TWO (P-Boy) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Hanging Around PART TWO (P-Boy) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Hanging Around PART TWO (P-Boy) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Hanging Around PART TWO (P-Boy) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Hanging Around PART TWO (P-Boy)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Hanging Around PART TWO (P-Boy) Empty
PostSubject: Hanging Around PART TWO (P-Boy)   Hanging Around PART TWO (P-Boy) EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 6:50 pm

It was a lovely summer evening. Nozomi was once again wandering throughout Penecia Island. He didnt really have school at all because of that strange incident with the sand over there. He'd actually checked out the school and couldnt believe it!It was a literal desert over there. Almost like a scene from fallout new vegas.

Nozi had entertained himself with the various rides and attractions of penecia today as well. Man was he starting to have some real fun. However he didn't really have anyone to spend it with. Despite the excitement of the place Nozomi hadn't made much friends over in this new land.

Nozomi as he was walking on the boardwalk of Penecia contemplated to himself just how much he was really enjoying being here. Right when he was about to leave he spotted suzio perched over on a bench. He couldn't understand why Suzio looked just as tired as he did when he saw him a few days ago. But he figured hitting him up wouldn't hurt.

Hey Suzio. What's up?Didn't expect to see you over here again haha. Said Nozomi pretty casually.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around PART TWO (P-Boy)   Hanging Around PART TWO (P-Boy) EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 7:07 pm

suzio finally managed to find a hotel to book into a few days ago. so why was out here again? to get another nice breeze maybe. he was so tired after all that moving around from before so that had something to do with it also. he wasn't expecting to bump into anyone day and wondered how nozomi was doing. he followed the sound of the voice he just heard and looked over to find nozomi standing there.

''oh hey man i thought i heard your voice! whats up? suzio asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around PART TWO (P-Boy)   Hanging Around PART TWO (P-Boy) EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 7:12 pm

Nozomi felt relieved that suzio spoke to him pretty decently. He didnt seem as tired as he looked. Maybe his feet were just sore or something or whatever. Nozomi wasn't no doctor. He was a high school student.

Oh hey suzio. Nothing much was just wondering if you wanted to hang out? Nozomi wanted to spend some quality time with his new found aquaintince. There was no school for him today and at all and he didnt really have...Any plans at all now that he thought of it actually. Plus Nozi was persistent to get to know his newfound acquaintence better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around PART TWO (P-Boy)   Hanging Around PART TWO (P-Boy) EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 7:26 pm

hang out huh? well its not like suzio had any plans for the day. there was no school since the sand STILL hasn't been disposed of , and he was bored anyway so why not. the only thing is suzio didn't have anything exciting or fun he wanted to do really. being lazy was kind of his thing , which tends to piss people off more often than not. besides , maybe he'll get to know nozomi better after this.

''sure I've got nothing to do'' he said.

''you have anything specific in mind? '' he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around PART TWO (P-Boy)   Hanging Around PART TWO (P-Boy) EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 7:31 pm

Nozomi was glad that Suzio accepted his request to hang out. Really,He probably would have offed himself out of the boredom he would have been forced to endure had he not. Though it was an open reprieve to the day.

Eh yeah I was thinking we could hang all around Penecia while getting to know each other really you know? I mean this place is pretty entertaining,but not as much as with a friendSaid Nozomi. He was feeling in a rather energized mood off of Suzio's presence today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around PART TWO (P-Boy)   Hanging Around PART TWO (P-Boy) EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 10:31 pm

suzio was happy to find something to do with something. he was starting to think that everyday would be boring around here. he was also worried that he would have to wait until school starts to actually enjoy himself. but as long as nozomi kept him company that epiphany would thankfully be wrong.

''sure that sounds cool'' suzio said as he stood up.

''you lead the way'' suzio said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around PART TWO (P-Boy)   Hanging Around PART TWO (P-Boy) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 7:17 am

Sure! Hey how about we head over to say the Ferris Wheel? Never been on one of those. Nozomi said eagerly as he walked with suzio. Things we're starting to looking up for him now. So have you been as bored as I have the past few days haha. I mean I just moved here but i had literally nothing to do. Said Nozomi in a slightly disappointed tone. He didn't really like that he'd been stuck in a rut of not doing much since he moved. Atleast he was now hanging out with somebody instead of aimlessly wandering all over the place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around PART TWO (P-Boy)   Hanging Around PART TWO (P-Boy) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 3:10 pm

finally! suzio was finally going to do something noteworthy and cure his boredom! he hasn't been on a Ferris wheel or been to any kind of park in he doesn't remember how long , not up until he moved here that is. with that said , suzio still remembers what it feels like to ride a one.  though those are the types of experiences you dont forget in life no matter how long it has been. i guess that why he was shocked to hear nozomi has never been on one before. he must have not been allowed or able to do things like that when he was younger.

''you never been on a ferris wheel before?! suzio asked with shock.

''then lets go right now'' suzio said as he started to speed up a tiny bit.

''yeah i have , in fact bored isn't the right word for it, ''more like dull. suzio added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around PART TWO (P-Boy)   Hanging Around PART TWO (P-Boy) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 3:38 pm

Nozomi walked to the Ferris wheel with Suzio. He didn't know what to make of this really. Despite the ambience around him he felt dull. Uninspired and unmotivated. Though he was beginning to feel a bit more cheerful. Alrighty let's go then!Said Nozomi as he entered the line for the ferris. Wheel with suzio. Man. This line looks like it's going to take forever! Said Nozomi. There we're only a few people in front of him and suzio and soon the next few people would be taken on board. Though he was unable to stand around and wait really. So. Suzio while we're waiting. Do you have any family in penecia or are you alone here? Said Nozomi to pass the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around PART TWO (P-Boy)   Hanging Around PART TWO (P-Boy) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 6:33 pm

nozomi was right the line was long. if there is one thing suzio will never have its patience. he doesn't like to be kept waiting and vise versa. thanks to nozom's question however , he was able to get his mind off of the line that seemed it would end up being so long , that by the time it was their turn to ride the park would be closed for the night.

''no i dont i'm here alone , i might give one of my sister's a call and get her to come here though'' suzio said.

''what about you? he asked.

''oh that's right you said you moved to malarus with your family'' suzio remembered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around PART TWO (P-Boy)   Hanging Around PART TWO (P-Boy) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 6:56 pm

Ah..Said Nozomi,taking in the fact that suzio was alone in Penecia. He felt a bit of sympathy for him. Nozomi atleast had the courtesy of being moved in with his parents, but hey. He was only a high schooler. Not like he'd have moved here with his utter lack of money.

Oh finally! Said Nozomi finding some welcome relief in the fact that the Ferris wheel had made a stop and now more people were being welcome aboard. Come on we're next! said Nozomi. Eager to finally get on.

What caused you to move in to Penecia alone? How'd you even afford it!?The houses here are expensive as hell! Said Nozomi surprised as he sat down in the Ferris Wheel with Suzio.

What amazes me is how your here alone. Do you have any friends over here?What about your family?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around PART TWO (P-Boy)   Hanging Around PART TWO (P-Boy) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 7:49 pm

suzio loved his sisters , his mother and father , and the rest of his immediate family but he needed travel alone for a while and meet people like nozomi. besides his sisters have been calling him every five minutes since he got to penecia! it was driving him crazy.

''i needed to get away from the family , especially my sister's suzio explained.

''they tell me they dont , but i strongly believe those two have a brother complex'' suzio added.

''i was able to get the money i needed to move here from my job at home and a little help from my parent's suzio admitted grudgingly.

''i dont have any friends right now except you'' suzio said.

''but i'm OK with that because the people i was around back home weren't really my ''friends if you get what i'm saying''  he added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around PART TWO (P-Boy)   Hanging Around PART TWO (P-Boy) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 8:36 pm

Nozomi was surprised to hear that Suzio considered him his only friend at the moment. He figured someone like Suzio was rather charming and had alot of friends. Especially with the money he had to afford living here!

The sounds of The Ferris Wheel filled the ambient area as the Ferris wheel began to move.

What kind of job did you have!?Christ have you seen the prices of hotels and houses here?Theres no way you had any generic job!Said Nozomi. Amazed at how Suzio being a boy around his age and affording to stay around Penecia.

Ah I dont really have much of a job at the moment. Thinking of some part time work because school is out.Hey speaking of schooL, We should definently check out the ruins of the school some time! I heard there might be things hidden there. Nozomi continued to blather

Apparently there's some really good stuff buried under the sand there. It was like. Alot. I looked at it myself!It's hot and sandy all over! Dude!We could find all kinds of crazy stuff over there! Said Nozomi. Excited at the idea of finding treasure/gaining some quick cash.

Man,The view up here is really nice. You can truely appreciate Penecia up here yo uknow?

Hey Suzio.What'd you mean by the people back home weren't really your friends?Said Nozomi with a concerned look on his face.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around PART TWO (P-Boy)   Hanging Around PART TWO (P-Boy) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 3:56 pm

''believe it or not i had a job at a daycare center back home , i had to take care of about 8 to 10 children every Monday through Thursday, so i got payed pretty handsomely at lest in my mind'' suzio explained as he looked at the nice view.

'' i earned around 1500 yen each day , which isn't bad'' suzio said.

deep down suzio wished it was more but such is life.

''yeah we should , i just hope we dont get lost over there'' suzio said with a chuckle.  

''why didn't i think of that before'' suzio said as he blamed himself for being slow.

''well i've always appreciated penecia even before i moved here but yeah i see your point'' he said.

''the people i knew hated my lazy attitude what can i tell you'' he said.

''i never really payed attention in class , i always was the one behind on projects in groups things like that'' he explained.

suzio felt comfortable telling nozomi this stuff , he knew he was someone that could be trusted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around PART TWO (P-Boy)   Hanging Around PART TWO (P-Boy) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 5:25 pm

Nozomi found it nice that his newfound friend opened up to him a little bit. He felt closer to suzio now in a sense.

That sounds like a pretty nice setup back at home. You dont seem that lazy to me however. Said Nozomi a little astonished.Time had flown by as they spoke. The Ferris wheel nearly coming to a stop as Nozomi began to reply.

Ha.I dont think we'd have to be worried about being lost over there in that "desert" I made up a map.Said Nozomi with a look of satisfaction on his face.

I wouldnt let that get you down. In fact I was a bit of a slacker myself in school haha.Said Nozi,Hoping to relieve his friend a little.

You don't seem to be doing much suzio,Wanna walk back over to San Malarus with me?It's a short ride from here anyway.Said Nozomi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around PART TWO (P-Boy)   Hanging Around PART TWO (P-Boy) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging Around PART TWO (P-Boy)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next