Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Hanging Around Malarus (Akina) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Hanging Around Malarus (Akina) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Hanging Around Malarus (Akina) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Hanging Around Malarus (Akina) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Hanging Around Malarus (Akina) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Hanging Around Malarus (Akina) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Hanging Around Malarus (Akina) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Hanging Around Malarus (Akina) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Hanging Around Malarus (Akina) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Hanging Around Malarus (Akina)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Hanging Around Malarus (Akina) Empty
PostSubject: Hanging Around Malarus (Akina)   Hanging Around Malarus (Akina) EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 6:33 pm

It had just been a day after his little rendevous with Suzio and his now newfound friend Akina at the formerly well standing academy of Zela. Which was now... A blazing desert.

There had been one upside to his trip though!He found an incredibly lot of yen which he decided to spend amongst his friends that found it with him. However he figured he should get more personal with them. He didn't know how though.

Just as Young Nozomi was walking by. He bumped into a girl that looked about his age and tripped.

Ow watch it!-Oh heySaid Nozomi, Realizing that the girl he bumped into was Akina who he saw the other day.

Oh hey Akina,What are you doing around here?
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around Malarus (Akina)   Hanging Around Malarus (Akina) EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 7:30 pm

"Oof!" Akina made a tiny noise of discomfort before stepping back in a panic, not looking up at the person. "O-Oh! I'm really sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going and I'm just so clumsy and I-!" She froze in the middle of her frantic apology rant when she heard a familiar voice.

She looked up slowly to see it was just her new friend Nozomi. Oh. Man, how embarrassing. Akina facepalmed.

Akina hadn't seen him since they hung out yesterday and found all the Yen at the school...she had wondered if she would actually get to talk to him and Suzio again, and part of her assumed that she wouldn't, and here he was. Isn't that how they met last time, Nozomi just appearing out of nowhere at a convienient moment?

Oh right. Akina hadn't actually said anything to him aside from her unnecessary apology and a facepalm. Whoops.

C'mon, make words.

"Nozomi," Akina spoke slowly, her face red in embarrassment. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't notice that was you there..." She rubbed the back of her head.

"I'm just doing what I always do, wandering and all, you know the deal, haha..." She tried to play it cool, but it was painfully obvious how awkward she was being.

"Anyway, what about you? What brings you here?" Akina was desperate to get the topic off of herself, and she was genuinely curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around Malarus (Akina)   Hanging Around Malarus (Akina) EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 7:43 pm

Well. That could have gone incredibly better in his own opinion Nozomi thought. This was the second time he bumped into somebody that way. After crashing blatantly into someone. The first time didnt end so well. He still wondered about that person named Sharaku. Nobody dresses that classy in public. Maybe he was overthinking this too much.

OR MAYBE HE SHOULD GET OFF THE GROUND

Nozomi suddenly remembering that he was in fact on the ground instead of actually standing up anymore.

It's alright. I didn't notice you were there either at all haha.Said young Nozomi as he got up off the ground.

So your just wandering around? Wow that sounds....Really boring as hell, You should totally go to the park with me.I was just on my way there actually. I mean its like five minutes away from here.Said Nozomi. He have just pulled it out of nowhere,but it was an idea he could stick with.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around Malarus (Akina)   Hanging Around Malarus (Akina) EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 8:29 pm

She watched him get up, feeling a little bad that she didn't offer to help him up or anything. Oh well, it's not like he needed the help, he seemed fine on his own.

"Eh, yeah it kind of is, hehe. I remember when Suzio asked me what I do for fun and that's what I came up with, I even felt a bit lame. But it's not so bad. You'll probably find me just walking around most of the time, I don't usually go too far, and walking helps me think." That probably sounded weird, but it was true. Her thoughts were much clearer when she found herself wandering around town.

Akina perked up at Nozomi's idea.

"Oh, sure! If you wouldn't mind, I'd love to go. It's been a while since I went there." Parks were always fun to Akina. She used to spend a lot of time there with friends when she was younger, but she rarely went anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around Malarus (Akina)   Hanging Around Malarus (Akina) EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 8:54 pm

Sure Lets go then!Said Nozomi as he began to walk with Akina torwards the park. Things were going in a good direction

Whelp. Thats suzio for ya yeah. Haha, Walking around helps you think? How?Said Nozomi in a curious tone.

I was wondering around San Malarus when I first moved here actually. I mean after all I'd only been here a week haha. Led to a few... Strange incidentsSaid young Nozi,recalling of the strange week he had upon entering SAn Malarus. He met Suzio and the Red Ranger, Saved a young girl from a small gang and got this thing called a "persona". Man, This place was pretty eventful.

Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around Malarus (Akina)   Hanging Around Malarus (Akina) EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 10:02 pm

"Ok." She walked alongside Nozomi to the park. She hadn't thought about it much, but when was the last time she actually went to the park? Not recently, that's for sure.

"And I don't really know how to explain it. It's just...if I'm thinking or pre-occupied with something, I'll probably start walking around. It's hard for me to stay still sometimes. When I used to talk on the phone or text a lot, I would always pace around the house and it would annoy my mother." Akina grinned sheepishly.

"Once I got old enough to go out on my own, I would leave a lot to just walk around by myself. It gets boring walking back and forth after a while, and it always feels nice outside."

She sighed. "Though, lately, I haven't been allowed to go out as much as I used to, but it's okay. I don't know why, but if I'm moving I just feel better I guess? This doesn't make sense, does it? It probably sounds really dumb or crazy...never mind." She went quiet for a little while after her explanation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around Malarus (Akina)   Hanging Around Malarus (Akina) EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 11:01 pm

None of that sounds crazy or dumb or anything Akina. It's just how you... Act like you really and that's what matters.Said Nozomi in an assuring tone.

Him and Akina had finally arrive at the park. It was a rather lovely evening that day. The sun shined down upon them brightly. Nozomi wasnt a big fan of the sun despite the appearence of the ambience around him. Everything looked so clean and perfect to be honest.

You know the park looks really nice this time of day. It's like you can just take everything in you know?Said young Nozi.

You should totally go out more. San Malarus has alot to offer. You just gotta look for it.

Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around Malarus (Akina)   Hanging Around Malarus (Akina) EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 4:47 pm

"...Thanks." She wasn't exactly sure if she needed to thank him for that statement, but she felt like doing it anyway.

Once they got to the park, Akina just looked around for a second in slience, taking in the scenery. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly, the air always felt fresh and nice and she loved being outside honestly. One thing Akina loved about San Malarus is that it always seemed to look pretty. Sure, she could complain a bit about the sunlight pouring down, but that was only because she would rather wear her hoodie normally instead of around her waist. But eh, that's how seasons worked.

People she knew had asked her a number of times why she did wandered around so often, and she didn't have an answer most of the time. They had also said it was stupid and pointless to be outside, walking around with no purpose, especially alone. She never voiced her opinion on the matter, but if she did she would probably call them stupid right back. The world was so nice, and it was always there to be appreciated. Isn't that a good enough reason?

But enough of her monologue.

Though a lot was on her mind, her response was simple. "Yeah...I think so too." Akina sounded a bit distant, but it was clear she was paying some kind of attention.

She couldn't help but laugh a little at Nozomi's next statement. "Nozomi, didn't you just move here recently? You're talking like you've lived here for your entire life, haha."

Which was ironic, because Akina pretty much has. But oh well, not like that mattered right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around Malarus (Akina)   Hanging Around Malarus (Akina) EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 7:23 pm

Yeah I did move recently. I just have a habit of taking in the sights around me. Nozomi said excentrically.

Honestly he never did actually take the time to look around the scenery around him. Maybe it was Akina,Maybe it was him. Nozomi did not understand it but for once he actually was taking in the scenery around him.

But, I guess I have a habit of sounding like that. What was it like for you living here. Honestly I've only been here a week or two and its been interesting as hell. He said looking back at everything that had happened. Man, this really was a pretty weird city.

Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around Malarus (Akina)   Hanging Around Malarus (Akina) EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 8:10 pm

"Oh...that's ok. Pretty interesting actually."

"What was it like living for me here...?" She thought about it for a bit. "Well it was...I've been here for a long time. San Malarus is a great place. Like you said, there's always something going on around here, I'll tell you that much."

She laughed a little, wondering what sort of things had happened to Nozomi already. He just got here!

"Well, I'm usually not a part of whatever thing is going on here. It's not that I don't want to take part, I just never seem to come across anything. It's pretty calm for me...but there's always a lot to see."

She looked up, noticing she could see the Radio Tower slightly in the distance. "Honestly, I think it's a great place...I'm sure you'll like it here. I never got to welcome you here or anything when I first met you, because we were all caught up in the treasure and ruins and food. So, welcome to San Malarus. Hope you enjoy living here and all."

Akina smiled warmly at him, hoping this wasn't coming off as weird or anything.

"Oh, also...if you don't mind, how come you moved here all of a sudden anyway? Your parents decide to change locations or something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around Malarus (Akina)   Hanging Around Malarus (Akina) EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 8:30 pm

Well then. Thank you for the.... Welcoming party.

It's strange. You like made it sound so... Casual haha. Then again,You've been here far longer than I have.

I moved here because... Well... My family just moved here out of nowhere. We never stuck around in one place you see. In fact we moved everywhere haha. I never really got aquainted with anywhere until now. Said Nozomi in an honest tone.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around Malarus (Akina)   Hanging Around Malarus (Akina) EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 9:15 pm

"No problem!"

Akina looked at Nozomi, tilting her head. "That was casual? I was certain that came off as really awkward, but if it didn't then that's good. But yeah, I guess if I think about it, I've been here long enough so you probably aren't the first person I've ever welcomed here."

"Oh, you move around a lot? You've probably seen a lot of places then..." She went silent for a bit, looking down before continuing. "Well. I hope you'll get acquainted with Malarus. And hopefully you won't move away so quickly, haha."

That last part sounded a little odd to her, but hey. It was rare that Akina would actually find someone to hang out with like this, and by meeting Nozomi, her new friend count was up to two. If you counted Suzio, who seemed to be a bit suspicious of her. Plus, Nozomi seemed pretty cool. She wouldn't mind hanging out with him more.

Akina crossed her arms, puffing out her cheeks in annoyance. "Too bad the school is all sandy and stuff. We could've went to school together like normal students would..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around Malarus (Akina)   Hanging Around Malarus (Akina) EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 9:26 pm

Yeah its pretty bad that the school is all sandy and stuff... I wasn't much of a brainiac in school though. Not really my best thing. Never got much into it. Though I kept my grades up

Nozomi was being pretty honest right now. Honestly he felt he could trust Akina a little more now. Having gotten to know her a bit better.

Nozomi had alot to do that day. Especially with the newfound money he had obtained. I mean it was 5000 yen. Seriously, how on earth did he find that with Akina and Suzio. Oh well. Nozi decided to head home now. Because he wanted to get a few things done.

You know it's starting to get a little late. Mind walking home with me if you want? Nozomi didn't really mind the girls companionship. He took an interest in her as a friend. Was certainly a new type of person in his life.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around Malarus (Akina)   Hanging Around Malarus (Akina) EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 9:51 pm

"Eh, I guess I can agree. I don't really have top grades or anything like that. I just like going to school because...well. Just cause I guess."

"Oh! Man, how long have we been talking, I didn't even notice how much time has passed! Crap, I'm so dead..." Akina winced. Part of her didn't even want to go home because she'd probably get yelled at. But oh well. It was kind of her fault for putting her phone on silent...

"But anyway, yeah totally. I wouldn't mind walking with you. Let's go." She smiled, turning and starting to walk out of the park with Nozomi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around Malarus (Akina)   Hanging Around Malarus (Akina) EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 10:28 pm

Yeah. I lost track of the time Akina. Man, it musta been hours or something. Nozomi said as he began to walk out with Akina. He truely had lost track of the time as the sun had nearly began to set. The ambience was certainly peaceful for once around him.

They walked amongst the streets of San Malarus as they talked and talked. Getting to know each other a bit further and joking around with whatever came to mind. The day had taken a positive turn for Nozomi. He had gotten a little closer to Akina now.

NOZOMI/AKINA EXIT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around Malarus (Akina)   Hanging Around Malarus (Akina) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging Around Malarus (Akina)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next