Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Passing Time [Natashi] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Passing Time [Natashi] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Passing Time [Natashi] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Passing Time [Natashi] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Passing Time [Natashi] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Passing Time [Natashi] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Passing Time [Natashi] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Passing Time [Natashi] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Passing Time [Natashi] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Passing Time [Natashi]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Penny

Penny

Passing Time [Natashi] Empty
PostSubject: Passing Time [Natashi]   Passing Time [Natashi] EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 6:05 am

...she could never get used to this feeling. Falling down, just appearing in the courtyard like that, it was strange. Mir put a hand to her chest as she looked out towards the trees near the tower, already having taken her time switching out of her clothes to something more casual, that she could use while out here. What was even happening out there?

Passing Time [Natashi] Q3g3y9s

"Guess all I can do now is wait... Kyokudou isn't back yet, I thought she was the first one to go in. Oh well, she can take care of herself, I'm sure she's fine."

The android sighed as she relocated all the items she'd been given from the children in the past reality, taking great care to keep them safe. To her knowledge, none of the people she was sent to deliver these to were here right now... which was, to say the least, disconcerting. Oh well, they had some time, or rather, she had some time. No rush in going for the next floor all alone, better to just wait for the others to get back so they could organize themselves. So, now, she simply walked over to the booth where Natashi and his group had set up, and if the man was there, Mir would just look at him and wave.

"Hey, mind if I take a seat? I don't think we've spoken directly before." If she could, the android would simply pull a chair and sit down, leaning back to rest for a moment. The last Reality was tiring, but she did enjoy her time there, despite the emotional roller-coaster it provided. And, well... at least she knew that it all happened. Regardless, Mir would just sit back and check if Natashi would say something before she attempted it herself, she wasn't one to interrupt or really start a conversation on her own, after all.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Passing Time [Natashi]   Passing Time [Natashi] EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 3:56 pm

The Courtyard was eerily quiet as Natashi sat at the base camp reading a book. Since Aburai and the girls were gone, and both teams split up, it really was just him hanging about now. He didn't mind being alone, but on a night like this it was absolutely creepy. A giant tower overlooking him, a bunch of people scattered about that probably wanted his head, and the most horrifying thing yet: a limited menu of things to eat. He flipped the page with an internal sigh and continued down the pages. The man continued to read when he heard a voice that seemingly came from nowhere. He suddenly looked upward to see the young female from before, suddenly arrive. If she was here, did that mean the other two had arrived? It meant the floor was complete, putting them closer to the peak and their objective.

"Sure, this booth is as good as yours too." Natashi spoke with his usual carefree tone as he flipped another page and continue reading. "Where is Kogami and Tomoe. Did they already head to the next floor?" The man did not look up from the pages of the book, as he turned it sideways.
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Passing Time [Natashi]   Passing Time [Natashi] EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 4:08 pm

Maybe he didn't notice, but that comment did earn a smile from Mir, as she felt a bit more mellow at the moment, you could say. That said, his next question did bring up a worry... "Well, Kogami and I entered at relatively the same time, so he should be around... as for Tomoe, I don't know, I haven't seen her since exiting the reality." The android sighed, as she looked up at the red moon. Lord, this was exhausting, at least she had a moment to breathe in between all this madness. Unless this ended up like before, where everything was calm and suddenly a raging crow came burning everything.

"I think we'll be waiting a moment before going to the next floor. Though, this reality was interesting. Say, you and Yotsun-san... are you thinking of having kids?" Maybe it was sudden, but Jaqli's smile curled up into a sly smirk as she waited for an answer. Boy, asking this to everyone was gonna be fun...
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Passing Time [Natashi]   Passing Time [Natashi] EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 8:36 pm

"Tomoe wandering off.. She's weird, so I'm not surprised, actually. But that is the leader you all chose." Natashi closed the book and placed it upon the table infront of him. Since Yatagarasu destroyed the last one, they had to relocate slightly, but they were still in the same vicinity. It wasn't everyday a flaming meatball comes falling down infront of you when you're trying to have a conversation. Though now thinking about it, he hadn't seen the Ice Princess ever since that fiasco. Where did she go? He knew her to be a loaner, but she had been gone for quite some time now.

His attention was refocused when the young female suddenly asked if they he planned to have kids with Kirito. He raised a brow in confusion before crossing his arms and lifting his feet onto the table. He felt like taunting this curious vixen back. "Do all little girls (save he didn't know her real age) talk about kids when the world is coming to an end? Though, I guess this is actually the best time to talk about things like that. Keeps your mind off what's happening around you. If that's the case, answer my question then I'll answer yours. Have you even gotten your first kiss yet, little Miss?"
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Passing Time [Natashi]   Passing Time [Natashi] EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 9:47 am

"Kyokudou didn't exactly seem... herself, as she leaved the Reality. I know for sure something was controlling her, or possessing her or something." Mir frowned, and started tapping her foot, slightly nervous. She was worried, but Tomoe was strong, the android had full confidence that she'd be just fine. Maybe... hopefully.

Mir snickered. She wasn't expecting that, but she could play his game. "Well, what do you want me to ask? I just had to beat some sense into your kid in this reality, I was kinda interested in knowing if he was gonna show up sooner or later in this one as well." And then she blinked at the question thrown at her. "Eh, actually, no. I never had a romantic interest in anyone before, even when I went to school, and for the past seven years, I barely left home. Not many people to actually kiss, see? Plus, everyone my age that finds some attraction in me just has to be a pervert, and it's not like I'm eager to go date kids." Maybe it was a bit late for her? She did have an interest in someone... just recently, so her words weren't entirely truthful, but then again, not like she could admit to getting a crush on a teammate's daughter. That'd just be creepy.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Passing Time [Natashi]   Passing Time [Natashi] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 6:47 pm

Natashi removed his glasses and folded them carefully when hearing of Tomoe's situation. "Possessed, hm? I've been there; it's a pretty scary feeling. Though, if she's possessed, then I wonder by what. I think it's safe to say, she's a strange one. I feel like I should know more about her, but I do not. And you'd think someone with that power would have made their self known during Limbo's trials but she did not. Why would she only appear the moment the world was coming to an end this night, and not the previous predicament. But I guess the same could be said for you aswell."

When it came to the talks of the other reality, Natashi would narrow his eyes towards the young woman. "I'm not the type to believe in fate or anything of the sort. Don't forget those realities you're visiting don't exact align with our own. Nor should you tell me anything about that reality, because it could alter how things are to be in this one. It's a tricky subject... And gives a playboy like me the perfect excuse to flirt with countless women." His serious tone turned into one that was rather flippant as he flicked his hair and gave a haughty life. When it came to Mir's own little love life, the older male would raise a brow.

"Speaking of that, how old are you really?"
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Passing Time [Natashi]   Passing Time [Natashi] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 6:57 pm

Mir put a hand to her chin, tapping it. "Speaking of the stuff a year ago... I don't really know why I didn't show up either. Frankly, that part of my life is a blank, because I simply can't remember it myself. I'd ask you for a run down, but I figure there isn't enough time for that. I can gather bits and pieces once this is all over." She shrugged and hummed lightly, trying to think of what else to say...

"Remind me to tell Yotsun-san the reason why you don't want us to tell you about those realities. She actually heard through the phone about what was happening, I wonder how she feels now that she knows she had a kid in that future." The android smirked and chuckled cheerfully. It was an interesting subject for sure, knowing how tense everyone was. Maybe she could at least have people relax, being too on edge wouldn't be good for anyone, even if they had to hurry.

Though, with the question, she blinked. "I didn't tell you before? Well, I guess we didn't speak much. I'm twenty-five." Mir leaned back, saying that as naturally as she could. She was open about her age, despite that meaning she was actually older than many of the people that were around here. Ah well, it didn't much matter to her in the end, as long as they got stuff done.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Passing Time [Natashi]   Passing Time [Natashi] EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 8:39 am

"Well, everyone has their own stories. I'm not surprised, honestly. You may not have been there, but you're here now." Natashi would move a gloved hand through his hair as he gave a silent sigh at the circumstances. He knew their time this night was coming to an end soon, and it was just a matter of time. There were just a few kings left, but they weren't the problem here. It had been some time since Yachiru had mentioned anything recently. The man must have been very busy perfecting whatever he was doing at the top of the tower. That summoning was almost here, and Natashi could easily tell.

When it came to Kirito knowing about the reality, Natashi was rather quiet. He chose not to answer as he eyes found their corners and he looked away with an indifferent expression. This was a conversation he wasn't going to humor once, seeing how he wasn't one to follow fate. Just because he had a child in the alternate reality, and Kirito may have known, it did not mean he was going to let it happen in this one. After all, he was more obliged to be with Kirito because of what he did to her in the past. The man wasn't one to fall in love easily.

His attention was taken back when Mir gave her age of being twenty five. He coughed into his sleeve and looked at her with narrowed eyes. Was she serious? "You're twenty-five? But you don't look a day over thirty." Of course, the man was joking when it came to her but he was seriously surprised. "So who created you?"
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Passing Time [Natashi]   Passing Time [Natashi] EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 8:49 am

"Heh, yeah, that's right... Once Yachiru's ass is kicked, remind me to ask someone what happened back then. Now you got me interested." Mir closed her eyes and hummed. She wasn't sure how much more was left, but at least they got this small moment of peace before it got hectic again... Honestly, she was enjoying this, chilling for a bit, talking and joking around, it was nice.

Well, if Natashi didn't want to talk about the reality, she wouldn't press further. "Thirty? Yeesh, I know I'm older than most, but you gotta give me a little credit." The android scoffed. "But yeah, right... Dr. Laude built me. I dunno if many people know him, he wasn't really that big of a guy in the end, just an ambitious nobody with the knowledge to build a Weapon like me. I still have no idea how he knew what he did, though, never found records relating to that back home." She shrugged. Laude was someone... she couldn't talk about too much. He started off normal but the way he behaved until he was actually killed was simply hellish, yet Mir still couldn't help but blame herself for having to take a life just like that. Ah well.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Passing Time [Natashi]   Passing Time [Natashi] EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 3:08 am

"Hopefully once his ass is kicked, we won't have to deal with anything regarding this night, or previous trials, anymore. We'll be able to lay everything to rest." The raven haired young man would lean forward and place a hand onto his knee. To think everyone else was stuck in a zombie like state, Yachiru did have the perfect plan to pull this off. However, the one thing he probably wasn't suspecting was so many adversaries to appear this night. Though he had insurance with the Kings acting as bodyguards.

When she came to explaining her age situation, the Man would place a hand under his chin to prop up his head. It wasn't like the conversation was boring at all, but he honestly had no idea what she was speaking up. This man must have been her creator, but then what happened to him? How did he even have the technology to make something like that? Natashi shook his head and rubbed his nose in confusion. Machines never really were his strong points. After all, finding their desires was alot more difficult than a human. Plus, he had no experience with dealing with them. Though if they could use a Persona, that meant they had an ego.

"Here's a question. You said Tomoe disappeared, correct? In that vision, she also wasn't there. Could this disappearance have anything to do with that? And if so, are we going to sit here and wait while Yachiru summons that monster? Any plans on going to that next floor?"
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Passing Time [Natashi]   Passing Time [Natashi] EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 4:05 pm

She pondered this for a moment. "It's hard to judge to me whether or not I want to put all this behind me. But ending it seems just fine as well. Honestly, I'm not even sure what we're supposed to do, but all I can act on by myself is to keep going up. What was your idea again? I think you said something during that meeting thing, I don't remember anymore." Mir frowned as she looked down at the ground, pensive. There really wasn't that much on her mind anymore, especially if Natashi didn't say that much himself, though she did enjoy this talk, for all it was worth.

"You know, I have no idea, but I figured people should stop trying to protect her so much. Sure, she's definitely important, but if we keep holding her back so she doesn't get hurt, how will she grow? As for the next floor, I may just go up right now and take Three on. Not like anything's holding me back." She scoffed, shrugged and smirked. Mir was definitely confident in herself, since she knew her own weaknesses and strengths in combat. As long as she could stay healthy and keep laying on the pressure, it should go just fine.

"Now a question for you. You wanna come with me into the next floor? Hell, not like we need to hold back, do we?"
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Passing Time [Natashi]   Passing Time [Natashi] EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:32 am

"Sure, let's go to the next floor together!"

Passing Time [Natashi] Tumblr_mpjgtcJ5sh1s7mo9uo9_500

A green haired young male was hanging upside down upon a branch above the two conversing people. There was a twisted smile on his face as he fell down upon the table top and caught himself in a handstand. He had never personally met either of these two, so there was a strong chance they did not know who or what he was. Regardless, the First King would would seamlessly roll from the table top to his feet on the ground. His golden hues looked towards Natashi for a few seconds before turning to look towards Mir. When he took a look at her, he tilted his head and moved forward so they were face to face. The strange young man would scratch his cheek a few times before stepping back.

"I thought I sensed that woman out here. Where is she? I want her. Give her to me." The deranged looking young man would turn towards Natashi next. "You have her don't you? You're hiding her right? I don't like playing hide and seek and I am hungry. I haven't eaten in almost an hour. I could use more snacks. Though I'm not sure you're going to be as tasty as that red head or purple haired girl." He rubbed his stomach and drooled abit. It didn't seem like he had conversation manners, nor did he appear to be easily entertained. He truly wished for that brown haired woman to appear. After all, he so desperately wanted her more than anyone else. One would think he was searching for her out of some interest in love. That they were star crossed lovers of some kind.. However.

Passing Time [Natashi] Tumblr_nd9czrl9O51tu9bwyo1_500
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Passing Time [Natashi]   Passing Time [Natashi] EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 5:33 am

Natashi crossed one leg over the other as he listened to the woman speak. It was strange referring to her as a woman, considering her appearance, but he'd have to get used to it. "My idea? To travel into a reality that directly correlates to the past of our original one. Once doing this, we can simply save Souka's life and stop the Limbo trials from ever occurring here. Though, if Souka lives, this means alot will change. The reality we came to know would be completely changed from an easy butterfly effect. If Souka does not die, Aburai would not have become a killer and I would not have been behind those kidnappings those years ago. Brahman needed Souka specifically for his plan, and when he died that was the perfect opportunity to bring it into fruition." The Man would adjust the blue gloves on his hands as he spoke in an indifferent voice. "To change that one point in time would change the entire world as we know it. Though, that also means friendships and meetings could have potentially never happened. Those who awakened to their Persona could potentially have never even learned of Persona or came to Ueitawa. Everything could change."

When it came to Tomoe's involvement and how she would not grow, Natashi would rub his chin in thought. "That is a good point. And I've never seen someone who had the potential such as her, so leaving our main asset behind lines and protected seems redundant when we need her to save this world. She needs to grow and mature. Being protected gets tiring. Sometimes one wants to do the protecting themselves. But regardless, if you want to go take Three on yourself, be my guest. But, if you were to fail, imagine the impact it would have on the others. Don't throw your life away."

He gave a thin smile towards the woman before hearing her suggestion of him going with her. Waving his hands, he'd look away with a childish smirk. "I'm a lover not a fighter. And the next King is a woman, right? I may fall for her and turn on all of you. Would you want that?" Natashi gave a low chuckle beneath his breath before his dark eyes moved upward to see their sudden new guest. The man was rather quiet at this new arrival he had never met. However they came looking for someone? Did they mean Tomoe? "I apologize, but your girlfriend isn't here. And I'm flattered you want to eat me. But honestly, I'd rather a fine woman say that than a man."
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Passing Time [Natashi]   Passing Time [Natashi] EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 8:57 pm

The android tapped her chin as Natashi spoke. So basically his goal is just to... prevent all this from happening in the first place. That was reasonable, but was it the right move? There were a lot of things that could potentially go wrong, but who was she to judge? "Eh, sounds reasonable enough as an idea. Are you sure it'd work out, though? I dunno, there's a lot of stuff that could go wrong with this plan, maybe someone else will end up killing Souka after he's saved. The point of death doesn't matter for this, right? Hell, I think I remember this being on the news a long while ago..." She grumbled and closed her eyes, unsure. Hell, if that's what everyone agreed on, she'd have no problem with it. Laude would have still built her... most likely, all those years back, and it's not like she ever left Ueitawa, so maybe there are still some people she could meet after this. Bottom line was, it wouldn't really affect her terribly.

"Heh, well at least you understand. I've been getting tired of peeps having so many doubts about her. Like, hasn't she been with you all for a while? Then again, not like I know much about her." The android chuckled, both at that point, and at what Natashi said next. "When you put it that way... you're starting to kinda sound like this guy." Mir didn't even pay the guy that dropped down any mind. Who was he, Tomoe's boyfriend? Yeesh, he could at least try to be subtle.

"Sorry, guy, I'm not edible, and I actually dunno where she is. Hey, tell ya what, wanna go look for her with me? Not like I have anything better to do anyway." She shrugged, closing one eye with a small smirk. Hell, Mir didn't even care if the guy was an enemy at this point, she was always ready to fight if it came to it, so as long as she stayed calm, everything would go just fine. But seriously, Tomoe was going out with this guy? Not like Mir would ever admit, but she could seriously get a better one, no joke.
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Passing Time [Natashi]   Passing Time [Natashi] EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 9:48 pm

They both seemed to be taking this confrontation rather easily. Joking around and having such a laugh. Infact, the first King joined them.

He Laughed...

...And Laughed...

...and laughed.

Suddenly Natashi was hit with an unstoppable force that sent him from his seat and yards away into the brush further out into the courtyard. The First King had kicked him dead in his jaw while continuing to laugh with them. Well at this point, Natashi wouldn't be laughing anymore would he? The First King would pay no mind to that as he turned to face the female with a smile. The power he had displayed was much more than that of a mere human, and that was obvious. Infact, no one had truly looked into the past of the First King, nor where he had come from. Just like their own Tomoe, he was an enigma that appeared just for this very night.

Passing Time [Natashi] Tumblr_mcxoyjPMRx1ra6yuoo5_r1_400

"Hahaha! Go with you to find her? Sure Sure! But, you know, everyone is edible to me! Let's find out! Come on, pleaaase? I'm so hungry! Let's be friends. Friends let other friends eat them, right?" He certainly had some twisted meaning on the word friendship here. However, this smile of his was clearly a facade. The round golden eyes he held would soon narrow into those of a certain lust. If his target wasn't here, he was told he could do whatever he'd like to do with the rest. After all, they weren't important. They couldn't do a thing to stop what was already in motion. Yachiru knew this, and the First King aswell. They had played their part in awakening that other to her true self, and thus why keep them around? They were expendable.

The First King raised his hand and started to reach outward towards Mir's neck. He moved rather slowly, giving her plenty of time to react. This young "man" was mocking her, given the situation. Oh, but make no mistake. He had ever plan on killing her, and the rest of the rats in the courtyard. Especially now that their use were completely up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passing Time [Natashi]   Passing Time [Natashi] Empty

Back to top Go down

Passing Time [Natashi]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next