Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Ground Assault [Hibiki/Natashi/Atsuki] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Ground Assault [Hibiki/Natashi/Atsuki] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Ground Assault [Hibiki/Natashi/Atsuki] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Ground Assault [Hibiki/Natashi/Atsuki] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Ground Assault [Hibiki/Natashi/Atsuki] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Ground Assault [Hibiki/Natashi/Atsuki] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Ground Assault [Hibiki/Natashi/Atsuki] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Ground Assault [Hibiki/Natashi/Atsuki] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Ground Assault [Hibiki/Natashi/Atsuki] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Ground Assault [Hibiki/Natashi/Atsuki]

Go down 
+4
Philemon
Salmane
Retuo
Derrick
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Derrick

Derrick

Ground Assault [Hibiki/Natashi/Atsuki] Empty
PostSubject: Ground Assault [Hibiki/Natashi/Atsuki]   Ground Assault [Hibiki/Natashi/Atsuki] EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 6:52 pm

She wasn't sure just how much longer they had until that god would start wrecking more than a few buildings, but she wasn't about to dawdle now. Sparing a glance upwards, Destiny took a deep breath. Tomoe was taking care of what she needed to at the top of the tower. The ship would help them shortly once they lifted off the ground. Now it was just up to them to get this distraction underway.

Tearing her eyes away from the peak of the tower, she focused on her group. "Alright...is everyone ready?"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Ground Assault [Hibiki/Natashi/Atsuki]   Ground Assault [Hibiki/Natashi/Atsuki] EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 8:24 pm

So, that was it? It didn't seem there was a lot the few of them could do against such a huge God, but at this point, there was no other choice. Hiding out would be no better than at least trying to make it work. For as long as it was possible. There was no doubt that it wouldn't be easy to hold such a threat at bay.

''Ready or not..we'll have to go nevertheless.''
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: Ground Assault [Hibiki/Natashi/Atsuki]   Ground Assault [Hibiki/Natashi/Atsuki] EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 9:44 am

Jinx moved around the courtyard a bit before finding a group that had been gathering. Where did that brown haired lady go? No matter, at least it seemed like these people were preparing for something, and she hoped it spilled blood. "Fellow contestants! I'm going to help you bring down the god-testant up there." She smiled madly, sure she had no idea what was going on, but this could be fun no? "Some lady told me to help her, and I can't find her but I'm sure I can help like this!" Her eyes widened as she looked up to the top of the tower. Assuming they said yes to the assistance she would raise her arm up towards the top of the tower, making a gun shape with her fingers. She alligned it perfectly before 'firing,' her hand flying backwards slightly as she laughed. "Pew Pew! I'm so ready to win this game!" Until she was getting rid of her bloodlust, that was the last form of intelligence they were going to get from her. But if they didn't attack anything soon, she would become blood thirsty. Once the god was gone, all she had to do was kill the other contestants and then she could become a god! Oh the irony.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Ground Assault [Hibiki/Natashi/Atsuki]   Ground Assault [Hibiki/Natashi/Atsuki] EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 3:06 am

With Atsuki and Natashi on the scene, the remaining members of their team were now together. Atsuki placed a hand on his hip and gave a nod to Mrs. Tsurinai's question. "If I may suggest, I believe Mrs. Tsurinai should take control of this operation. If she's anything like the woman I've grown to known since I was a child, she is very reliable in keeping the troops pressing forward. You were the one who appointed me as leader of the Azure Flag, after all. Though I was reluctant to join you all, I will support this operation to the best of my abilities. What is our plan of attack?" The young man bowed his head to Destiny to show his respect. Natashi had no objections, as he took a puff from his cigar and looked up towards the moon. It had been some time since he last saw Souka. Before, he could sort of feel the blonde's presence, but now he couldn't feel a thing. Regardless, he put his stock in the kids that stopped him those years ago. It was odd, but Natashi decided he'd help them to his full ability.

Before the team, two rifts suddenly opened. One was from a word burning that took place in a city long displaced. It appeared to be a man made island of some sort that had been locked down. One thing was apparent: there were demons. Regardless, a woman flipped out of the rift with gun and blade through hand. She pointed the hand gun towards the people for a few seconds before suddenly lowering it. "..Where am I? What is going on here? This isn't Tokonosu.." An odd time to appear with the giant deity only abit pass where they had spawned.

Ground Assault [Hibiki/Natashi/Atsuki] Ibf7rc

The White Witch :: Tokonosu Reality

Another portal lingered that showed another reality... It showed nothing specific, but it looked rather similar to the Ueitawa they all remembered. Well, a futuristic one that perhaps took a different turn than their own somehow..

Ground Assault [Hibiki/Natashi/Atsuki] Qog778
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Derrick

Derrick

PostSubject: Re: Ground Assault [Hibiki/Natashi/Atsuki]   Ground Assault [Hibiki/Natashi/Atsuki] EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 4:52 am

Before she could offer Hibiki more than a nod at his remark, another woman appeared, her demeanor setting Destiny on edge almost as much as that other King had. At least she was...friendly? If you could call it that. The main point was that she was more than willing to shoot at the God, and for that she would gladly accept her assistance...if not with some mild trepidation. "Your help would be appreciated here." she smiled at the woman, her expression becoming mildly strained at the response she received. "Game"? ...Not the best mindset to go into this with, but she didn't have time to correct the woman. The last piece of their group had arrived.

There was that name again. Was that how all of the people from her daughters' world knew her? Goodness...maybe when she got married she should keep her maiden name... // ! // Nonono, not the time for those thoughts! She tuned back into the young man's speech, eyes widening slightly at his suggestion. Her? Lead? But...that was Kahn and Naito's....No. Neither of those two were here right now. She could argue, surely, and fuss until Hibiki of the young man himself took charge, but that would just waste time. Besides, this young man trusted her, Hibiki was surely not up to full capacity after being in Limbo for so long, and Natashi...well, she still wouldn't put her life in his hands if she could help it.

Taking a deep breath, Destiny thought for a moment, then turned her attention to the group. "Alright...Hibiki, you and Natashi-san stay back a bit. If you see someone wounded or get knocked down and I don't bring them back up right away, you'll be responsible for pulling them out of danger and either getting them back on their feet or taking their place." She gestured to Atsuki and Jinx briefly before speaking again. "You two will need to get closer and start hitting at that thing." She nodded in the direction of the God. "Tomoe said she wanted us to distract it. That means you'll need to strike fast and move fast. Don't worry about bringing it down just yet. We need to grab its attention first." She then laid a hand on her chest, indicating herself. "I'll be coming along with you  and staying close by so in case one of you is hit, I can heal you and keep you going."

Before she could elaborate anymore or ask if anyone needed any last minute clarification, someone landed nearly in front of her, causing the girl to jump slightly. Oh heavens, would she ever be able to meet someone tonight who was not toting a weapon? Destiny very nearly let out a sigh of relief as the gun was lowered, praising whatever gods would listen for the fact this woman seemed open to talk. Encouraged by the fact that this woman could quite possibly shoot them if she had the desire to do so, Destiny wasted no time in giving as brief and concise an answer as she could. "This is Ueitawa. I'm sorry to tell you, but as of now, there is currently a god intent on causing Armageddon, which we are trying to stop." Destiny would even gesture towards Angra so the woman could see for herself, meanwhile glancing at Hibiki, hoping for some kind of encouragement or--better yet--assistance.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Ground Assault [Hibiki/Natashi/Atsuki]   Ground Assault [Hibiki/Natashi/Atsuki] EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 12:24 pm

“I guess it’s my turn….”

Coming out of that portal would be someone that most individuals would least expect. Perhaps his original appearance was overshadowed by the green toad that they all seemed to love and adore. A current man that would soon stand before them, based off of a “What if” scenario of other choices and different results.  Considering who he is, and what he was to them,  it plausible if they would spurn his help? However they needed all the help that they can get, and who better to help them then?

Ground Assault [Hibiki/Natashi/Atsuki] CL5on5qXAAA4vIp
Alternate Kogami Shibuya

Kogami’s trademark white hair, blue eyes, and brown skin was something that people can take into account. Besides his usual street attire with his good, he had some sort of white varsity jacket, considering that he was an alumni that graduated or some sort.  After walking through, he surveyed the area and simply nodded his head. This is something that he should get used to, but he wasn’t one for asking too many questions if it came to jobs like this. “No explanation needed, it’s a fight…isn’t it?”  Kogami would say as he cracked his knuckles.  “Kogami noticed that this blond woman already went into an explanation of the place they were currently in being  ueitawa and a god causing Armageddon. “So that’s why you called me? I’m flattered, but if this thing caused some sort of rip, that means all our worlds are in danger.  We can stop this thing if we fight together,  but I’m sure you already knew that. Kogami would say this with a sly shrug, he was as ready as he would ever be.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Ground Assault [Hibiki/Natashi/Atsuki]   Ground Assault [Hibiki/Natashi/Atsuki] EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 8:21 pm

There was sure quite the party forming here. On one hand, more firepower was always welcome. On another, so many people crossing over was most likely not really a good sign. They sure were in quite of a pickle here. Hibiki listened to Destiny assigning their positions after she was delegated as the leader, giving a nod. He was fine with that. Besides, they couldn't really try to overanalyze the situation, as they knew nothing about what they were getting ready to fight, aside from the fact that it was going to be a tough job.

''Yes, it is likely that everyone's worlds are at stake if this is happening, therefore working together to prevent it is our best bet right now.''
What else was there to say or do? It seemed they were already in a general agreement in any case, and hopefully the woman with a gun would catch on as well. The last thing they needed now was some infighting when they had a God to deal with if they all wanted to live another day.
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: Ground Assault [Hibiki/Natashi/Atsuki]   Ground Assault [Hibiki/Natashi/Atsuki] EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 8:20 am

"Gotcha lady!" Jinx nodded quickly before moving towards the tower, getting close to the god, but not enough to where it was directly in front of her. With fourteen meters between the god and herself, she looked up at is with a mad grin. It was the time to spill blood, and she was past the point of being ready. Gripping onto the bullet around her neck, she'd hold it in hand, still smiling up at the god. This was her ticket, the thing that allowed her to play in this game, but it was super special of course. She waited for the other guy to prepare to distract with her before moving back slightly, shouting her next line up to the top. "Hey godtestant! I'm going to knock you down so hard you're going to be seeing stars!" This was the first time she was going to summon it, and she was wicked excited.

Ground Assault [Hibiki/Natashi/Atsuki] Z1SBWLQ
"Come on out Chernobog, let's win this game!!"

Stats:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Ground Assault [Hibiki/Natashi/Atsuki]   Ground Assault [Hibiki/Natashi/Atsuki] EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 10:04 pm

Support Information:

Ground Assault [Hibiki/Natashi/Atsuki] 2v8mpso

Activating PvG - Player vs God. Try not to die.

Angra Mainyu Legs and Feet:
Back to top Go down
Derrick

Derrick

PostSubject: Re: Ground Assault [Hibiki/Natashi/Atsuki]   Ground Assault [Hibiki/Natashi/Atsuki] EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 3:14 am

The woman with a gun was appeased, and so was the new arrival. She couldn't put her finger on why, but something about his face was familiar...but no matter. Both were agreed that something needed to be done and quickly. Not to mention that one woman already ran off...

No time to waste now. Calling Calliope to her side, she sent a quick look back at Hibiki and Natashi, giving them a slight nod before she moved a short distance away from them, keeping at least 500 feet between hr and the god. Meanwhile, she folded her hands in prayer, and Calliope drew symbols in the air which, upon their completion, scattered to each of the party members and seemed to cling to their persons, a visible sign of the protection the persona had been able to grant them briefly.

Stats:

Skills Used/Passives:

Support:
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: Ground Assault [Hibiki/Natashi/Atsuki]   Ground Assault [Hibiki/Natashi/Atsuki] EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 3:20 am

Jinx kept her same distance, laughing slightly as her persona swung it's scythe in a circle in front of itself. After this action, a barrage of ice arrows quickly made their way up towards the god's legs. She felt a release of stress, as she laughed more. This made her feel great, and honestly she was just happy to be killing something, though she had no idea if she could kill a god, but who would blame her if she tried?

Ground Assault [Hibiki/Natashi/Atsuki] Z1SBWLQ
"Pew Pew!"

Stats:

Action:

Miss hit:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Ground Assault [Hibiki/Natashi/Atsuki]   Ground Assault [Hibiki/Natashi/Atsuki] EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 3:56 am

Don't bother sacrificing your mobility, if you can't do anything other than run, I got you!" Kogami would say as he used his Icarus ability in order to give not only himself a short boost in speed but the ability to fly as well. At this moment, Kogami would use his wings and scope the enemy out for now. The crazy broad with the giant gun was eager to attack, so he would let her. Hopefully, if they needed to fly, they would call on kogami for it. As for positioning, kogami was within 120 meters from the god-like being, debating which of his body parts were better to attack for the moment, and finally settling in on the legs as well, but aiming for the calf muscles behind the god. Raiza appeared and generated two powerful orbs of wind magic, each one heading for each calf.

Stats[spoiler]HP: 188
SP: 186
Pmstr: 90
Ppstr: 74
Dx: 64
Lk: 70
MEnd: 24% > 54
PEnd: 20%> 50 Turn 1

Passive Boosts: Pros: The Personas of the Fortune Arcana are well based in Wind based skills. Users have a latent 15% boost in wind-based skills.[spoiler]

Skills used
Spoiler:

Miss Rate
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Ground Assault [Hibiki/Natashi/Atsuki]   Ground Assault [Hibiki/Natashi/Atsuki] EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 3:17 pm

It was time to make a move, regardless of whether they could actually damage the God in any way. For now, Hibiki would stay in the behind like it was decided at the beginning, in case the others needed back up help once the God targeted them, casting a spell meanwhile to be ready if someone needs to be switched out later or if they end up needing more attack power. ''Be careful all of you.''

Stats:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Ground Assault [Hibiki/Natashi/Atsuki]   Ground Assault [Hibiki/Natashi/Atsuki] EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 10:35 am

Ground Assault [Hibiki/Natashi/Atsuki] 2v8mpso

As the attacks hit the Immortal God, its skin would begin to literally crawl before countless tar like faces began to form upon its body. A horde of Shadows formed upon its body and would sink down to the ground before the users before them. The ground beneath them would begin to rumble as the God began to charge a skill.

Angra Mainyu Legs and Feet:

Horde of Shadows:
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Ground Assault [Hibiki/Natashi/Atsuki]   Ground Assault [Hibiki/Natashi/Atsuki] EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 3:45 am

Stats:

Action Taken:

Support:

Last edited by Paige on Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Incorrectly entered stats, forgot Support)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ground Assault [Hibiki/Natashi/Atsuki]   Ground Assault [Hibiki/Natashi/Atsuki] Empty

Back to top Go down

Ground Assault [Hibiki/Natashi/Atsuki]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next