Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Another Visit [Tomoe/Souka] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Another Visit [Tomoe/Souka] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Another Visit [Tomoe/Souka] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Another Visit [Tomoe/Souka] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Another Visit [Tomoe/Souka] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Another Visit [Tomoe/Souka] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Another Visit [Tomoe/Souka] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Another Visit [Tomoe/Souka] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Another Visit [Tomoe/Souka] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Another Visit [Tomoe/Souka]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

Another Visit [Tomoe/Souka] Empty
PostSubject: Another Visit [Tomoe/Souka]   Another Visit [Tomoe/Souka] EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 4:40 pm

Another Visit [Tomoe/Souka] Tumblr_ll8n2o3ICT1qi2g1w

Another Visit [Tomoe/Souka] Tumblr_ngpwwnV3jc1tyaa1oo1_500

"Already back? That's too soon, Tomoe. The more you use that power without truly mastering, the closer you'll be to falling into my shoes. And though I enjoy your company, having you here permanently wouldn't be right." The familiar green haired male would come walking towards the woman who would have appeared on the ground. He lowered his hand to help her up, if she was willing to take his hand. "When you left here, I could see you still. I saw everything that happened in that reality. I have to apologize. It's my fault you all are being sent to these worlds." He scratched his cheek nervously. It wasn't entirely his fault, but he doubted Yachiru-nii-san would be willing to apologize for everything he has done.
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Another Visit [Tomoe/Souka]   Another Visit [Tomoe/Souka] EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 4:59 pm

Another Visit [Tomoe/Souka] Tumblr_m0c5nerI1u1r8s42j

She woke up again in the Velvet Room..right, she remembered calling for help, and it was similar to the first time. Tomoe looked upon a familiar face inside the room and frowned. "So that is why I'm here. So you called upon a power to and were trapped here? Or was part of it because of Yachiru?" She wondered what was happening on the outside, and when she would return to her body like before. At least it seemed like she was still alive. Still, she wanted to avoid trying that if she could, but...

"I had no choice. I was at the end of my rope and I had no idea what to do. Is there any way to master that power without it doing what it's doing to me right now? I hated having to ask for help. I am not turning out to be the help I tried to be." Tomoe let Yusugi help her up, and stood with him. "None of that was your fault. I don't want people to apologize for me when I slip up. It was my own fault. I just....knowing that this is happening to me, and figuring I have to master it is a little daunting. It would be so much easier if I knew a way. But I'll have to do it by the time we get to the top, so I can't exactly get upset by it right?" she said, smiling a bit weakly.
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: Another Visit [Tomoe/Souka]   Another Visit [Tomoe/Souka] EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 6:43 pm

//"That's a convenient way of looking at things, isn't it? Saying you need to be stronger without actually knowing how to get stronger. Saying you need to learn to use the power without actually knowing the source of that power. I remember uttering those same very lines when I first appeared here those many years ago."// Souka appeared in what seemed to be intense blue flames, as he entered the room. The blonde haired demi-god would look upon both Tomoe and Yusugi before moving to take a seat at one of the chairs. Plopping down, he'd pick up his boots and place them upon one of the tables aswell. Souka had nothing personal against Tomoe, and he had been working with Yachiru for awhile now so he knew the majority about Yusugi's situation. There was one thing Souka did not know, and it was Tomoe's origin or what she was at all. Most of Yachiru's knowledge came from himself when it was in regards to crafting Shadow version of the others, but this was something else. Tomoe wasn't a Shadow, and if she were in this room with them, that meant she was much more than just an average human. Should he have been worried about her existence? There was the possibility that she had the potential to stop the summoning that was nearly complete. Though, he doubt it. He doubted anyone would stop it now. Originally he was the only dead one walking around but once Yachiru's plans were complete, everyone would join him. It'd be a world where life and death no longer mattered. The cycle that involved death and rebirth would come to an ultimate end just for one man to understand the concept of life. Yachiru was a contradiction, but Souka had no right to tell him so. After all, those two years ago, he was his own sort of contradiction.

Another Visit [Tomoe/Souka] Tumblr_mclgc1sgod1qe8x1no2_500
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Another Visit [Tomoe/Souka]   Another Visit [Tomoe/Souka] EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 8:55 pm

"Part of it? I'd say all of it, but I was the foolish one to trust him." When Tomoe touched Yusugi's hand, there would be a burning sensation between the two of them that'd cause the green haired young man to pull back suddenly. The sensation didn't hurt, but it did leave his hand glowing a dark black for some time while Tomoe's own would glow white. He shook his hands until the weird coloring went away. Was it possible two souls in this place couldn't interact with one another physically? Meaning he'd never touch her, even if he wanted too?

"You're asking the wrong person to help you learn how to control that power, Tomoe. If I knew, I wouldn't be here, trapped inside my own body and mind. I'm the last person you'd want to ask, and I only hope you don't suffer the same fate as me." Yusugi pushed his hands into his pockets as he looked towards the ceiling. "Though, being upset won't get you anywhere, you're right. Knowing you and your friends, I'm sure you'll find out how." He gave a toothy grin before hearing the familiar voice of Souka. Turning to see his counterpart sit down like he owned the place, Yusugi would stand infront of Tomoe as if to shield her from him. "Souka? What are you doing here? Still lending Yachiru a hand?"
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Another Visit [Tomoe/Souka]   Another Visit [Tomoe/Souka] EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 9:12 pm

Tomoe frowned when she felt what she felt, before looking at her hand. They couldn't touch each other, so even in this room she was bordered off from others. She looked towards the ground, but him giving his words of encouragement, and even a smile at that caused whatever weight was holding her to lift. She returned his grin with her own, before seeing a familiar face show up in the Velvet Room. She appreciated Yusugi wanting to protect her, but she had her own questions to ask. She leaned her head to the side to get a glimpse of him, she took a step beside Yusugi to stare at the blonde young man. "You. You know all my friends Marah, but you're helping Yachiru? You're not even fighting us or anything. Why is his plan so important to you? I mean, you're like me aren't you; with someone inside you or watching you. Something must have happened to make you think this way if you're doing this." All things considered Tomoe knew little of Yachiru's actual goal. She knew that he wanted to summon Angra Mainyu, but to what end? What does he gain by giving everyone "Death"? Whatever the reason, something that had been taking Tomoe's body apparently wants to stop them, or so Tomoe herself assumed the way everything was going. Why would anyone want to destroy Life by these means?
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: Another Visit [Tomoe/Souka]   Another Visit [Tomoe/Souka] EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 5:05 am

//"Of course I am, Yusugi. Just the same as you."// The blonde God would give a smirk before lifting his feet and pushing himself out of the chair with both hands. His eyes had shifted over to Tomoe who seemed to be asking Souka his reasons for helping. //"Revenge. World Domination. The deaths of the innocent."// He began to walk towards her. //"Monsters like myself usually have objectives like that, right? I'll just say that's my reasoning for helping him."// He walked closer to her before extending a hand and using two fingers to lift her chin up so she was looking him in the eyes. Unlike when Yusugi touched her, there would be no such effects. //"The real question is: Why are you working with humans when those who are like you are on the opposite side? Whoever gave you life in this world must have programmed you to be this way. Who was it?"// Souka's eyes shifted over to Yusugi before he gave a thin smirk. //"I think I already know the answer of that. Don't you, Yusugi? After all, you two are bound by fate. I'd say the three of us together, but more specifically, you two coexisting won't last forever."//
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Another Visit [Tomoe/Souka]   Another Visit [Tomoe/Souka] EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 8:27 am

When Souka touched Tomoe, Yusugi's eyes would narrow as he reached up and lowered his hand away from her. The green haired young man would look towards Souka with sharp eyes for a few seconds in silence. He didn't really say much about what the Brahman Demi-God spoke of; especially regarding the fates of himself and Tomoe. He'd only release Souka's arm and keep to himself at this point. There was nothing he could really say in his defense. The moment he made contact with her, and witnessed the side effect on his hand, gave him all the knowledge he needed to know about her. Especially after seeing Souka able to touch her without any issue whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Another Visit [Tomoe/Souka]   Another Visit [Tomoe/Souka] EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 5:13 pm

Tomoe crossed her arms at his answer, obviously not satisfied with what he gave. Why should she answer him when he never gave a serious answer himself? "Not good enough. ..?" She stared back at him as he lifted her chin, feeling no burning sensation like before. Did that mean they were compatible? Or maybe it meant that Yusugi and Tomoe weren't? "It's what I believe in. If Angra Mainyu is causing Death, then I want to stop it. There's no reason to end all life in any way. Even if it was programmed into me, that doesn't make them not my own feelings. I will stop him." She said looking to Yusugi once more. Yusugi was locked into this room, but was he still planned for something in the future? She looked to him, unsure, yet something was on the tip of her tongue. "You know then? What ties us together?"
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: Another Visit [Tomoe/Souka]   Another Visit [Tomoe/Souka] EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 6:53 pm

Souka gave a sly smile towards Yusugi when he grasped his arm to remove it from Tomoe. When she mentioned the name of Angra Mainyu, the blonde raised an eyebrow. //"You seem to be well educated, huh? I guess you all have been busy playing around in the courtyard."// He pulled his wrist back from Yusugi and placed his hands in his jacket pockets. //"You're so focused on stopping Yachiru, but he's not the one you should be completely worried about. After all, if you want to stop him entirely, you'll have to kill Yusugi and myself."// Souka's smirk turned into a crooked smile as he lifted a hand to his neck and drug his thumb against it, as if cutting off his own head. //"To stop Death, you have to kill. Isn't that ironic?"// The demi-god laughed before walking back to a chair and taking a seat. //"Don't you find it strange that we can touch each other, yet you two can't even hold hands? It's because you're Yin and Yang. The complete opposites of one another. One who grants Life while the other grants Death. And at the end of this night, either Yusugi or you will die, and the winner will decide what they want to do with this world. I'll just be there to observe the end, or maybe even a new beginning. But as you are now, you're no match for him."// Souka put it bluntly. Though these two were so buddy buddy and close in this room, when she met the Yusugi in the real world, he wouldn't hesitate to kill her. After all, she was the only one who could actually harm him.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Another Visit [Tomoe/Souka]   Another Visit [Tomoe/Souka] EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 7:52 pm

She figured that was the case. She remembered the man who looked like Yusugi she saw in that dungeon from before. At some point she will need to face him. And naturally Marah if he was helping him. She nodded, acknowledging him. She still frowned in spite of itself.  She had to kill again? Why is that every problem had to be solved through the deaths of others? She was over 4th's death in a way, in the sense that she may have to do it again, but she certainly didn't like it. "Is there really no other way? You're observing so should I have to fight you? I guess you're right though if there isn't. That one outside, he isn't Yusugi though. I take it I have to master what's in me in order to face him?" It sounded reasonable in her head. One of them will have to perish, which probably meant that she had to be there when they fought him; maybe she could harm him in a way no one else can. She was told by a few that he was immortal in a way. That being in her, she would have to tame. She couldn't really think about it, but she wondered the name of what was in her that wanted Angra Mainyu gone. That though lingered in her head while she stared at Souka. "Fine then. If we have to fight then so be it. I don't want to, but I'll be ready if I need to. Count on it." She smirked a bit in spite of herself. She wasn't exactly in her best moods, but why act mopey about something she could come to terms with easily? She had to keep going on, and see what she had to do to finish this business she had with Death.
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: Another Visit [Tomoe/Souka]   Another Visit [Tomoe/Souka] EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 8:01 pm

That was the confidence he wished to see. Souka would clap his hands in a nonchalant manner while giving a smile. //"Good. Be ready to kill when you reach the peak of the tower, or everyone will die."// He began to fade away in the seat as he folded his arms behind his head. There wasn't much he felt like talking about, now that the message was passed on. If she wanted to fight for the humans, that was her M.O. He didn't really care. After all, being an observer meant he didn't have to get his hands dirty. But he did know when Yachiru and Aburai met him again, he'd have to end their little trio once and for all. At the end of the night, Marah B. was going to be no more. However, before he vanished, he'd say one last exchange. //"If you come across a red head, try to put yourself in his shoes. You killed someone that was like a sister to him. How would you feel if someone killed someone you loved. Unlike the rest of the Kings, he's different."// His words faded out, and the Demi-God known as Brahma had vanished.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Another Visit [Tomoe/Souka]   Another Visit [Tomoe/Souka] EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 9:56 pm

Tomoe took his last words to heart. He obviously meant the Fourth King, but what did he mean by different? Did he plan on murder himself in order to get even, or something deeper than that? It was of course their fault, but was there a way to bring them back? Maybe he could be helped as well. She wasn't sure. She looked to Yusugi. "I will bring you back. I promise. This won't end by just the death of everyone else." She was committed to it now. She had to prepare, and come across ways to set things right or risk fighting for a world with grief behind her.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Another Visit [Tomoe/Souka]   Another Visit [Tomoe/Souka] EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 11:32 pm

Yusugi looked towards Tomoe with a sullen gaze. She promised to bring him back, but was there anyway for that. Souka was right, they were destined to kill each other. With a smile, the young man with the green hair would nod towards Tomoe before making his way towards the opposite side of the room. Tomoe would begin to fade from the room; leaving Yusugi to his lonesome once again.

Another Visit [Tomoe/Souka] Tumblr_nidz6iZ0da1rltalxo1_500

She would find herself sitting in the chair she had been in so many times before. The chair she sat upon when she first received her powers. Standing across from her would be an empty seat Igor usually sat upon, with Elizabeth standing by its side. In her hand was a compendium that had kept Tomoe's journey within the pages. "I see you've once again returned, Tomoe-san. You've taken another step towards finding the answer to life's greatest question. However, the further you leave your tracks in the sand, the more followers that come behind you. Are you leading them to their salvation, or their ruin?" Elizabeth closed the compendium and looked upon Tomoe with deep golden eyes. "I wish to test my theory about you. To do so, I'd like to challenge you to a bout. But please, come at me with the desire to kill. Anything less would be an insult." The chair Tomoe sat upon would vanish, along with the furniture of the velvet room. Elizabeth stood across the way, looking at her guest with a smile.

"Do you accept my challenge?"

Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Another Visit [Tomoe/Souka]   Another Visit [Tomoe/Souka] EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 11:51 pm

She smiled back at him before vanishing. When she turned, she saw a familiar face looking at her once more, offering her a challenge. What else could she do at this point if she needed to get stronger? At this point she had to try anything, and who knows, maybe she will learn a thing or two. She grinned.

Another Visit [Tomoe/Souka] Tumblr_inline_nta81u3huC1t7p8kb_500

"Count me in."
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Another Visit [Tomoe/Souka]   Another Visit [Tomoe/Souka] EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 5:11 pm

Another Visit [Tomoe/Souka] Tumblr_ms4v7aAgIV1r2binwo4_250

"You have my gratitude. I've always sought one who was stronger than me, but also one who knew exactly what do do with that strength. This is why there will be no bounds on your Personas you may summon this bout. All the Personas of the Wild Card compendium have surfaced within the sea of the unconscious within your soul. Use your ability as a Wild Card to defeat me."

As Elizabeth spoke, Tomoe would feel that sudden change within her. The countless lives of Ueitawa that counted on her to free them from Yachiru's plans. The hope that came from the sea of the collected unconscious that flowed through her in the form of this hope. Within this world that dwelled between dream and reality, mind and matter; she would be able to recognize herself as a full realized Wild Card. However, would that be enough to handle an opponent such as this?

Another Visit [Tomoe/Souka] Tumblr_m1vegdSQNR1qb1m9to1_500

"I may make my living as an Attendant, but I know several effective ways of inflicting pain. If you fail here; you will lose your chance to unlock the true power I sense within you. After all, if you cannot defeat me while I am holding back, then you will not be able to contain the power that's hidden within you."

Elizabeth:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Visit [Tomoe/Souka]   Another Visit [Tomoe/Souka] Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Visit [Tomoe/Souka]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next