Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Those of the Other Side [Tomoe/GG] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Those of the Other Side [Tomoe/GG] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Those of the Other Side [Tomoe/GG] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Those of the Other Side [Tomoe/GG] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Those of the Other Side [Tomoe/GG] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Those of the Other Side [Tomoe/GG] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Those of the Other Side [Tomoe/GG] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Those of the Other Side [Tomoe/GG] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Those of the Other Side [Tomoe/GG] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Those of the Other Side [Tomoe/GG]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

Those of the Other Side [Tomoe/GG] Empty
PostSubject: Those of the Other Side [Tomoe/GG]   Those of the Other Side [Tomoe/GG] EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 9:26 am

Those of the Other Side [Tomoe/GG] Tumblr_ll8n2o3ICT1qi2g1w

Tomoe would find herself in a familiar seat in a familiar blue room. Across from her was a table, and a larger seat that was usually accompanied by Igor. However, neither Igor nor the Attendants were there, and it seemed like the entire plane like atmosphere was in silence. It was strange for the Velvet Room to be empty, even if she was the only remaining guest of the room. However, this silence would suddenly end by the sound of footsteps heading her way from behind.

Those of the Other Side [Tomoe/GG] Tumblr_ngpwwnV3jc1tyaa1oo1_500

The young man that came her way looked oddly familiar. Though she had only seen a certain someone that looked like him once or twice, there was something oddly different about this young man. His dark eyes looked towards the girl, and there was a sense of surprise mixed with curiosity. ". . .Who are you? Another lost soul who's come to this room? You're the second person I've met here. The first was a young man with blonde hair. If you're here, then that means you're like us. Those who don't belong in the world of the living or the dead." The young man's voice was calm as he took a seat in one of the many seats that lined this plane like scenery. He slumped in the seat and continued to look with narrowed eyes. "My name is.. was Yusugi."
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Those of the Other Side [Tomoe/GG]   Those of the Other Side [Tomoe/GG] EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 4:01 am

Rage, a shattering pain, and then blackness. Alot of her memory was robbed from her until she blinked once more, this time in the same blue room that would call to her every so often. She looked around to see Igor and the rest of the Attendants nowhere to be found. She touched her head, not able to remember what happened before. What had happened? She fought, and then got angry, and then.....here. This room always seemed to call her at the strangest of times. She looked around in a futile attempt to see Mir or Kogami, but no one was here at the moment. Did they see what happened?

Those of the Other Side [Tomoe/GG] Q5v0S1m

Hearing footsteps, she quickly turned around to see a familiar young man that she had seen once before. Strange teal hair, and spoke of them as though she were food. Was he one of them? A King? He may be dangerous, though for some reason, she didn't attempt to stop him, nor did she say anything first. He mentioned another blonde man that had been here before. He mentioned not belonging to the realm of the living or the dead; a sentence that made her clutch her chest. Her heart was beating, or so she perceived. But what did he mean? Her head was a jumbled mess, and was left without words until he mentioned his name. Yusugi. Who was this man? What did he come from...? So many things she could say were pushing to the front of her mind, but she didn't know what to start with. He truly was something else, but having only seen him once, she knew nothing of him.

Those of the Other Side [Tomoe/GG] Tumblr13

".......I'm Tomoe....Kyokudou. I think we've met once....sort of. You're definitely alot calmer than before..." she recalled. Though he didn't seem to act like he knew her. "You had a life before this right? What do you mean when you say not belonging to life or death? If you changed over something, then what does that make me? I have been this way my whole life. I haven't gone through a change of anything. We are alike...?" The thought made her body shut down, not even able to think about such a thing while saying whatever came to her mouth first from her head. If they were alike, then those things about what others said about Yusugi, that he was immortal in a sense, was she something like that? But no, she never had that happen in her life. She remembered her parents, how horrible they were, her life in school, and moving on beyond that. Nothing was there in her life to change her to something like this.

"....Is that blonde man Marah Bee? I can only think of him right now. But I don't know what I am saying; I feel like an idiot.  I don't know anything about all of this. I don't....I don't like it. Have I changed since I have been here Yusugi?" She frowned, looking to the side, perplexed about all of this. What could have happened that made such a change. She was in a fight, and now here. What happened to her friends? And why was she here to witness all of this? She wasn't anything special really. She just could use a few Personas is all. She scratched her head, trying to make sense of all this. They weren't even that far in the tower before she got thrown into a blue room with an odd character. Now being told she isn't even alive nor dead? What happened to Tomoe Kyokudou and why was this girl so different from the rest?
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Those of the Other Side [Tomoe/GG]   Those of the Other Side [Tomoe/GG] EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 5:13 am

"Kyokudou-san... Not a bad name." Yusugi would remain slumped in his chair with a look of indifference. She seemed terribly confused and he did not blame her. He was confused when he was first found in this room, but thanks to Souka, he was able to reclaim the ego that made him, him. But even so, he was eternally lost, never to be found in the world of the living again. When she mentioned they had met before, his eyes would go abit sullen as he clasped his hands on his lap. "Yeah Yeah, I'm sure you've met that impostor. It may be my body, but my soul is no longer within that shell. That man.. Yachiru.. he stole everything from me." The young man growled that CEO's name before closing his eyes and taking a breath. "I can't answer those questions regarding where you came from. You should already know the answers to that. The only thing I know is... this place is for those who don't truly belong in the world of the living or dead. I cannot say more than that-- sorry."

Man this chick was a wreck. Did she suspect him to have all the answers about her own origins? He couldn't even get around the fact of his own life story, and what happened to him. Could she have undergone that same experiment as him in that tower? The experiment that caused all of this madness, and robbed him of a normal life? He had only hoped no one else had to go through such an experience. He sighed though, and answered the question regarding the blonde male she spoke of. "Kyokudou-san, I have never heard of a man named Marah Bee. But I have a question for you... Are you sure you're really who you say you are? Is there any solid proof that everything you remember is as it is? Memories.. The Mind.. It can be fabricated and overwritten--Oh so easily."
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Those of the Other Side [Tomoe/GG]   Those of the Other Side [Tomoe/GG] EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 2:24 pm

Yachiru. That name again, a name she had remembered in her life. A name that she knew nothing about truly. And then when all of this began, she could not stop hearing his name. He was at the heart of this insanity, and there were still so many things he had to answer for before she even got there. But if Yusugi was right, then Yachiru had one more sin to add to the transcript of his deeds. She didn't want to ask, since she already felt bad bombarding him with questions about herself when he had worse in his life thrown upon him. "I..sorry. It's not your fault." Tomoe stayed silent for a few moments following. She couldn't really think of what to say when facing that which she has heard already. But the fact that she herself should know the origins of herself didn't help much. She only knew her family, and growing up. Was that not the whole truth? Was it not the truth at all? She looked at the blue table, trying to make sense of it all while grasping at her knees tightly, trying to hold on to what she thought was real in her head. Part of her was prodding at herself about this question and the realization that would follow, the realization that Tomoe may not be what she appears to be...

Those of the Other Side [Tomoe/GG] 33-32611

She reached at her person after being silent for a bit, trying to grab at something that she knew was hers. She pulled out her medication, and placed it in front of her. It was denifitely proof she had something, but not enough to counter what Yusugi said. She had nothing else; and it somehow hurt her. For someone who always expected things to work out, and never got upset over any curveballs, she was now getting angry and upset, much like the battle she just had, only now her current state was more of a mixture of painful emotions thrown into the same bowl. She was sad and angry, anxious and bewildered; and many other strange combinations. It made Tomoe who she was in a way. She looked up to Yusugi and smiled in despite her fairly distraught state. "Haha.....I definitely know who I am. I'm Tomoe Kyokudou. I was adopted by loving foster-parents. I wanted to be a professor for a college. And...." she held her odd smile in the face of his question, before looking down at her pills, and after clenching a fist, she used the other hand to smack the pills aside and off the table. "I know who I am....and I still don't know what all of this means..." Her face dropped from her smile, to something more listless, like she was in a trance while her eyes glistened with water. No matter how hard she tried to remember what she already knew, it may have meant nothing all of this time. Nothing she remembered offered any solid proof that everything she had experienced in her life was actually real, but why would she need to; it was her life right? Even so, when Yusugi brought up the question, it was as though a hidden layer was torn away from Tomoe's heart, finally able to break through the surface. He had nothing to say about her life, but what he said still stuck to her, and it was for some reason, something the young woman may have believed.

Those of the Other Side [Tomoe/GG] Tumblr_mqzcdeURdF1sdst3do1_500

"I.....I can't prove it. But I'm....Am I not who I think I am...?"
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Those of the Other Side [Tomoe/GG]   Those of the Other Side [Tomoe/GG] EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 12:03 pm

---------------

Yusugi watched the young woman work through her identity crisis. This was not the first time he'd seen this. After all, he had his own identity crisis some time before, and he had lost himself completely. The young haired man would stand from his seat and walk to the table across from Tomoe. Taking a seat on the table, the green haired young man would reach out and grasp her hands with a look of indifference.

"The fact you're so contemplated over your life just shows how human you are. So even if everything has been falsified to this moment, it does not mean your experiences this night was for nothing. For someone like me, who's lost everything, I know how important it is to hold onto something important. So those memories, fake or not, does not matter. Because you're living for the moment right now, right? And I'm sure you're not alone in the dark. You're not already forgotten like me." The young green haired man would release her hands and stand from the table.

For people like Souka and this woman, they were not lost in the darkness yet. They had people able to bring them back. But when the one person who was able to bring you back was the cause of you being thrusted into the darkness, what could you possibly do? How could you possibly escape this fate? He could no longer remember how long he had been in this room alone, but he was envious of anyone who could leave it. The young woman most likely had the means to leave his room, just like Souka. A certain tool that would open the door back to the world she had just come from. But did she even know what this key was that would release her from this blue limbo? Would she even want to return after learning her life could possibly all be a lie?

Those of the Other Side [Tomoe/GG] Tumblr_mccqcxijI31rre4qd

"Only you can decide your future, Kyokudou-san. I'm not entirely sure of everything going on right now in that world, but I'm positive you're not alone. The friends you've made will solidify just how real you are. Even that blonde guy has friends. You two are not so different in the slightest.."
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Those of the Other Side [Tomoe/GG]   Those of the Other Side [Tomoe/GG] EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 9:16 pm

Tomoe did not stop Yusugi from clasping at her hands, and merely looked down when he did, her hands feeling a little warmer than before. He shouldn't have to help her. But she understood what he meant. Regardless of what has happened and what may be the truth, what she remembers was real and important to her. "I suppose you're right. Without them I would probably be wandering aimlessly. Maybe I got lucky in a way being trapped in this red world." She sighed as her hands grew cold once he let go. She reached into her jacket once more, feeling another object inside; something she did not notice before. She pulled out a small key, and remembered when she first awakened when Igor told her all about it. She figured what it did, but was it even worth it? She set the key on the table and thought for a brief moment.

That blonde boy. She wanted to talk to him. She wanted to meet him and see all of her friends again. Could she still face them however...? She stayed silent, and grabbed the key from the table. "No, I suppose we're not. I will have to see him.....you should come with me." She said it perhaps for wishful thinking, but if he couldn't, then she'd nod. "Then you won't be forgotten Yusugi. Tell me something about yourself, that way no matter what, someone will remember you. I can't leave without that at least...it's not fair to you."

Those of the Other Side [Tomoe/GG] Tumblr_inline_mte8heJG8W1rg1ld5

Perhaps what happened to her was made up, and she would be lying if she said she was already over it, but she could not stop. Even if no one on the outside truly cared, she knew someone on the inside did. And she trusted Kahn, Destiny, Naito, Daiki, even Kogami and Mir. Every one of them and the rest, she had to come back for. If she left them now and stayed here, there would be no point. If she had to move forward, then that was what needed to be done. She needed her friends, whether they knew it or not. She would wait until she got a decent answer from Yusugi whether he knew something or not before smiling lightly and grabbing his hand with her own, putting the key between the two. "You'll come back. I promise. You're my friend too. I will bring you back if I have to." After which, she would look around for anything that looked like an exit. She knew what she wanted to do, and though it may hurt her, it may create a scar that will never heal, but would that be worse than leaving what she felt was real all for nothing?
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Those of the Other Side [Tomoe/GG]   Those of the Other Side [Tomoe/GG] EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 10:39 pm

When she offered for him to go with her, Yusugi would step away and look to the side for a bit. It was almost as if he were pouting, but he'd turn back and give a half smile. "I can't do that. I have no where to return to in that other world. I am no longer myself, and my body is no longer mine. But regardless, your friends need you so you should be going. Don't worry about me, I'm not going anywhere. I'll always be here." The Green haired young man would pull his hand away gently. "I'll be cheering for you as a "friend". I haven't had one of those in some time.. Maybe one day I'll be able to come back thanks to you." Yusugi smiled before fading away in a green mist, similar to that of the First King. The blue velvet room seemed to shift and change before Tomoe would suddenly awaken back within the seat. This time however, two familiar faces would greet her...

Those of the Other Side [Tomoe/GG] Tumblr_lzaaw3mRBQ1r9x5qqo1_500

"Welcome to the Velvet Room... It appears you've learned more about this night of red, and the hidden power you hold within. I would like to remind you at this time that the contract you signed binds you to a promise. No matter the outcome of this night, you will be held responsible for your actions. You have many gardens connected to your own. In your garden grows a bountiful mass... In the other, three flowers slowly wilt. Take this meaning as you see fit, our wonderful guest." Igor folded his hands upon his lap as Elizabeth watched with golden eyes. The Attendant grasped her compendium and opened the pages.

"It appears your friends are waiting for you. Us Attendants feverishly await our guests in this room. They are most important to us, human or otherwise. When you return, please remember your mission for this night. For you to live such a life and have such important bonds; I believe that makes you human." Elizabeth smiled as she closed the book. "Many people are counting on your success this night. I'm sure you will not disappoint anyone."
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Those of the Other Side [Tomoe/GG]   Those of the Other Side [Tomoe/GG] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 10:33 pm

Tomoe listened to them closely, remembering the words about the gardens. Three flowers that wilt.....she closed her eyes and allowed the light to take her back to her home. This visit raised more questions than it answered, and it did not clear everything up, but at least she now knew something about herself, and to her that was worth it.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Those of the Other Side [Tomoe/GG]   Those of the Other Side [Tomoe/GG] EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 5:41 am

Tomoe has formed a new bond in the form of the Fool Arcana...

Tomoe's rank with "The Mysterious Youth Yusugi" has bloomed into a rank one Social Link..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those of the Other Side [Tomoe/GG]   Those of the Other Side [Tomoe/GG] Empty

Back to top Go down

Those of the Other Side [Tomoe/GG]
Page 1 of 1