Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
In the Meantime [Souka - Open] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
In the Meantime [Souka - Open] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
In the Meantime [Souka - Open] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
In the Meantime [Souka - Open] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
In the Meantime [Souka - Open] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
In the Meantime [Souka - Open] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
In the Meantime [Souka - Open] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
In the Meantime [Souka - Open] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
In the Meantime [Souka - Open] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

In the Meantime [Souka - Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

In the Meantime [Souka - Open] Empty
PostSubject: In the Meantime [Souka - Open]   In the Meantime [Souka - Open] EmptyThu May 22, 2014 1:27 pm

Note* This topic takes place during The Event topic. If you're in that, don't join this.

--------------------------------
In the Meantime [Souka - Open] 11l3508★☆In the Meantime [Souka - Open] 312z7zc★☆In the Meantime [Souka - Open] 11l3508
---------------------------------

A number of skaters were huddled together on one of the taller ramps of the skate park, watching a live feed from a cellphone taking place it what appeared to be San Malarus. Talks of an escaped criminal of some sort and the police running around like chickens with their heads cut off? Yata couldn't help but smile and laugh at the situation. This was almost too perfect of a situation. He already didn't like the police, so seeing them in what appeared to be a pickle was even funnier. What was weird however was that this so called criminal had no description. There was some information running across the bottom of the live feed, but nothing that really stood out to the hot head. Regardless, he hardly cared. The only thing that mattered were the cops were busy with this criminal. This meant he didn't have to deal with them himself which was always a plus. "I bet three dollars they don't even find the guy. You know what we should do? Give out false information and lead them up the wrong tree, haha!" The group of skaters joined in on the laughter, and each of their phones flipped opened.

As they all pressed their buttons on their various phones, Yata grabbed the phone showing the live feed and would lean back. Staring upward towards the phone, his amber eyes continued to follow the information on the screen. To be honest, Yata hoped the police didn't find the guy or girl. He knew what it felt like to be freed from that dark tunnel when your life is ruled by another. And even though he understood this, he still had some repent for the escaped criminal aswell. Most likely because he knew where the man or woman was coming from, it pissed him off little by little. Now it came down to if the cops pissed him off more. Sucking his teeth, he'd close his eyes and place the phone on his chest. It had nothing to do with him, so there was no reason to get pissed off because of it. Though there was a 0.1% chance this escaped convict had something to do with him, those chances were high enough to warrant his immediate attention. It'd cause nothing but trouble in the future if he were to get involved, and the police would yank him up. God only knew they wanted a solid reason to bring him into the station.
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: In the Meantime [Souka - Open]   In the Meantime [Souka - Open] EmptyThu May 22, 2014 11:24 pm

In the Meantime [Souka - Open] Tumblr_mbu38senhM1rrv2z0o2_250

//"Laughing at the short comings of others is quite fun. Would you happen to mind if I joined in?"// Soketsu Souka, a blonde haired teenager, would be standing on the ramp below the group with a carefree smile. In his hand was a bag that held two boxes of what appeared to be donuts, or something along those lines. His attire was strange, as he wore what appeared to be winter gear with boots and a yellow and black jacket. However, the heat did not bother him in the slightest. Raising the bag and shaking it towards the group, he'd give a sly smile and close his eyes partially. //"Excuse me, as I'm new to this area, but this skate park looked too amazing to past up. I haven't seen one from where I'm from, and I doubt anyone from where I'm from has the talent to ride a skateboard with skill like you all. I'm interested in learning myself. But for now, introductions are enough. My name is Souka."// Souka tilted his head as he had previously overheard the conversation the group was having about some escaped convict running the streets. Somethings didn't change, no matter where you were in the world. It made him laugh beneath his breath before twirling a finger in his hair. //"So, there's some prisoner running around, huh? You aren't worried they won't show up here? I mean, they didn't specifically say the criminal didn't head towards this island, right?"// Souka asked the question with little meaning behind it, but for a split second his eyes shot towards the red headed young man at the center of the crowd. The corners of his mouth slightly turned upwards like a snake's.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: In the Meantime [Souka - Open]   In the Meantime [Souka - Open] EmptyFri May 23, 2014 6:37 pm

When Yatagarasu hears the unfamiliar voice, he sat up from the ramp and looked down to see some sly looking blonde looking back up to him. The red head immediately narrowed his eyes towards this newcomer that was dressed like it was the middle of winter or something. He didn't have any skate gear, so what was his purpose for coming, and what was up with that bag he had? Could this have been the escaped criminal they were talking about? The skater kicked himself up to his feet and put a hand by his side while looking down at the guy. Yata caught the bag the guy threw and dropped it on the ground, not breaking any eye contact from the blonde dude that showed up out of nowhere. "Souka, huh? The name's Yatagarasu. Kinda weird how we haven't seen you here before, and now we're getting a live feed about a criminal on the run from the police." The red head gave a cocky grin as he tilted his head upwards. "You wouldn't happen to be this escaped convict, would you? Just because we're trouble makers, it doesn't mean we accept that kind of shit around here. Got it?" As Yatagarasu spoke to this individual, his fellow skaters were already digging through the bags to see what the guy had tossed to them.

The skater grabbed his skateboard and pulled it over his shoulder while raising an eyebrow. Something about this guy's body language was off. Like there was something about him almost abnormal, but the skater couldn't put his finger on it. Whatever the case, if he came here at such a time, then maybe there was more of a purpose than just thinking the place looked nice. With this thought in mind, Sora grabbed one of the other skateboards and standby and threw it down to Souka. "Here, you can use this one. You said you want to get into skating, right? Then show us if you have any skills. There's one thing we don't like, and it's people talking out their ass around here. Prove your worth or get lost." Yatagarasu gave his usual cocky, toothy grin while watching Souka's next movements. This guy better of had some sort of skill before showing up on his turf.
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: In the Meantime [Souka - Open]   In the Meantime [Souka - Open] EmptySat May 24, 2014 12:46 pm

Yatagarasu. The name of the bird that resembled the Sun. Souka wondered if the young man had any idea where the origin of his name truly came from. He seemed like quite the hothead, judging by how he spoke and practically carried himself. It was amusing, because Souka had yet to come across someone like this before. The closest he had gotten was a smart mouthed silver haired teen back in Ueitawa, but these were two different kinds of disrespect. However, Souka simply smiled and shifted his weight to his left foot. Technically Souka did escape from somewhere, but he was surely no convict. //"Sorry to disappoint, but I am not the escaped prisoner they are looking for. Though if I was, I wonder how this conversation would turn, hmm?"// The blonde gave a chuckle before noting this "Yatagarasu" throwing a skateboard down towards him.

Souka lifted a hand and caught the board, but he only stared at it with his golden eyes. He had never actually ridden a skateboard, so this was quite a perplexing situation for him. This human was going to be trouble when it came to getting on his good side. Before he could properly respond, however; things seemed to be changing when it came to time of the Azores Region. Infact, it seemed time was out of joint, as both Yatagarasu and his friends supposedly froze. For a second, Souka was frozen himself; more so because he did not expect such an occurrence out of the blue. However, he soon recovered with a long crooked smile.

In the Meantime [Souka - Open] Tumblr_mbeje9UPks1qiamsgo5_500

It was the perfect opportunity...

Humans usually needed tragedy to grow stronger, correct?

..It appeared Azores had its own tragedy to work through..

And then. once it was all over.. then there would be a chance..

For Reality to Change.
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: In the Meantime [Souka - Open]   In the Meantime [Souka - Open] EmptyWed May 28, 2014 9:33 pm

Yata was expecting something when he threw the skateboard, but something like a cold chill went down his spine. In a blink of an eye, he had lost himself. it was like he closed his eyes or something. Things were different. He threw the skateboard just seconds before, but then it was magically in Souka's hand in a firm grip that he had not seen before. Was this blonde that fast? Sadly, Yatagarasu was no detective so this odd thought was pushed to the back of his mind. One thing did cause him to raise a brow. The kid's weird smile, like he knew everything but wasn't telling anything. "W-What the hell?" Yata muttered beneath his breath as he reached up and grasped his head with his hand. His amber eyes remained locked onto Souka throughout this moment, and soon he gritted his teeth. It wasn't through anger, but more through confusion. "What the hell just happened? What the hell did you do? And why do you have that shit eating grin on your face!?" The skater threw his own skateboard forward and jumped off the ramp behind it. Coming down with a stomp, he landed on the board and swerved down to circle around Souka.

As he circled around the blonde haired bastard, he looked him up and down with a judging gaze. "What the fuck are you wearing, too? It's like ninety degrees and you're rocking a damn jacket? You should be hot, but you don't even look like it's affecting you." Yata kicked his foot upon the ground to continue rolling circles around Souka with his amber eyes not breaking off the young man once. Something was off about him, especially after that. "Why'd you even come out to these parts? Don't bullshit me about learning how to ride a skateboard. I know when someone's lying to me."
Back to top Go down
~Joyd~

~Joyd~

PostSubject: Re: In the Meantime [Souka - Open]   In the Meantime [Souka - Open] EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:45 pm

((OoC: *pops in*))

Raven had been taking a break for a while. She was starting to have enough of arguing with half the school dorm, cause they kept annoying her. They just wouldn't get it, so she cleaned their guts thoroughly, before taking off to clear her mind. Having heard of this skatepark on one of the islands, she was actually eager to go get a look. Normal streets could be a pain to skate on sometimes. After a jiggly ride in the subway, because keeping balance on wheels in a moving vehicle was no easy task, she set out on her quest to find the park in question. She knew it was somewhere on this island, but she didn't have a map, so it was time to search.

Thank god she was lucky enough to find in under thirty minutes. She didn't like wasting energy on tasks like this. 'Not bad.' Raven expected it to look worse than it did, only because most of the island wasn't very fancy, Guess they kept the entertainment in a fairly good shape at least. Being close enough, she heard voices from nearby, and she would have gone to take a peek, but decided against it in favor of a little rest. Leaning against a railing, she would watch the 3..no 4 figures in the distance for a little while. She couldn't see much from her position though......Moments later, she would almost bang her chin against the railing, feeling a little dizzy. 'What the...I swear I even ate something today.' Really, there was no reason for her to feel weird all of a sudden. Shrugging it off, she would look back at the figures. The blonde--at least she though he was-- was holding something that looked like a skateboard in his hands now. She didn't even notice him grabbing it. Maybe her attention span was getting worse or something. Wait no, that was stupid. She just didn't notice, that was all. Frowning a little, she would scoff at her thoughts, before pushing away from the railing to go take a closer look at the strange group of guys.

When she rolled withing a good distance of the weird grouping, she heard the reddish haired one yelling like it was the end of the world. 'Someone is pissed, huh?' That looked like fun. ''Heey, you guys! What's the yelling all about? Is there a fight going on? Cause that sounds fun. Can I watch?'', she would call at them, coming a little closer, standing with her hands on her hips, long black hair waving from side to side from her previous movement. If there was a brawl in the near future, she didn't want to miss such a spectacle. Watching people beat the shit outta each other could be very entertaining. Nothing's better like some good action. Everything was so boring these days.
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: In the Meantime [Souka - Open]   In the Meantime [Souka - Open] EmptyThu May 29, 2014 8:01 pm

Souka's golden eyes watched Yatagarasu as he seemed to snap out of his trance, but noticed something was amiss. His crooked smile turned into that of slight confusion, and then a haughty smirk. Was it possible this child had the potential aswell? Something felt strange about him. Almost as if he was not completely human. Something, supernatural about him. Well, maybe this feeling came from how agitated he got in such a short period of time. When he circled around him while riding his skateboard, Souka chuckled beneath his breath before placing the tips of his fingers against his forehead. Leaning his head back, he'd give a few laughs while looking between his fingers at the boy. "//Yata-chan, do you think I'd do something to deceive you in such a way? Perhaps I was lying about wanting to learn how to skateboard, but that doesn't mean I was lying about my interest in this place.... And now in you.//" The golden eyed boy chuckled more before his attention was taken by a newcomer.

He looked this raven colored hair girl up and down before looking back towards Yata-chan with a raised brow. //"Is this a friend of yours, Yata-chan? I expected you would introduce us properly, seeing how we're going to be such good friends after today."// Souka gave his usual snake like grin before wiping his hand and holding it out towards the female. //"A pleasure to meet you. You can call me Souka. I'm your friendly neighborhood... tourist, you could say! Gomen gomen, I'm not good at introducing myself to such lovely females."//
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: In the Meantime [Souka - Open]   In the Meantime [Souka - Open] EmptyFri May 30, 2014 11:33 am

"Y-Yata-chan!? What the hell did you call me, you bastard!?" The red head grabbed Souka by the collar and pulled him into his grip. Yatagarasu's eye was twitching. Only certain people called him "Yata-chan". Well not even certain people, just once. His older brother when they were still young. So the name caught him off guard to say the least. What the hell was up with this guy? Even saying he was interested in him. Wait, what did that even mean? The hothead dropped Souka and jumped off his skateboard. He had a cold chill go down his spine from the thought, and he took a step back. "O-Oi! I'm not into that kind of relationship with guys, you weirdo! Don't just say you're interested in me like that, you sick freak!" He pointed towards the blonde and continued to yell countless things at him, keeping away by arms length just incase. He even kept a foot on his skateboard just incase he'd have to roll away at a moment's notice. This guy was freaking him out, and not in the normal way other people did.

However, Yata's attention was taken by an unfamiliar voice. Someone asking if there was a fight and if they wanted to watched. His amber eyes narrowed and he sucked his teeth. "Who the hell are you? If you want to watch a fight, go beat your head into the ground. I'm sure you'll see something after that." Like usual, he openly insulted the newcomer without even caring what they thought of him. It was a hard job, but someone had to do it, no? After all, who the hell did she think she was butting into their conversation? And who the hell did she think he was? Her personal entertainment by fighting this clown? For some reason, that pissed him off even more. What a bitch!
Back to top Go down
~Joyd~

~Joyd~

PostSubject: Re: In the Meantime [Souka - Open]   In the Meantime [Souka - Open] EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:04 pm

'Eeh?' Raven would stare at the blonde when he started assuming out of the blue that she was friends with this ''Yata-chan''. Was that the redhead on the stakeboard? If so, he had a really funny name. But the fact was, she was seeing him for the first time right now, and she couldn't say she liked to be instantly grouped with people she didn't even know. What if he was some sort of dumbass? Although, having a skateboard did give him a small plus. Wheels were always a positive sign. And adding to that, the blonde, now known as Souka was already declaring himself a future friend too. What the hell was this supposed to be? Raven couldn't remember coming here and saying 'Let's be friends!'.

''The name's Raven. Aren't you a bit too friendly to a stranger?''
, she would ask bluntly, giving him a piercing gaze with her aqua blue eyes, even though she did take the offered hand. Who did he think he was, being so forward without a reason? True, she herself did so often, but it was annyoing when people rounded on her instead. Just then, Mr. Yata-chan, at least until she got his actual name if this wasn't it began ranting, insulting her left and right. 'Wooow, hold it there big guy.' He sure had a thing going. ''What's it to you? Anyway, I don't think hitting myself is equal to watching. At least try to make sense if you have to speak in such a manner. Good? Thanks.'', she would chuck back at him, almost sticking her tongue out, but decided against it in the end. Not worth it if he acted like he was some big macho. 'Still, those two are weirdos...'
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: In the Meantime [Souka - Open]   In the Meantime [Souka - Open] EmptySat May 31, 2014 2:15 pm

When Yatagarasu grabbed his jacket, Souka gave his usual sly smile as he shrugged his shoulders and rolled his eyes to the side. Teasing these humans sure was interesting. Especially those who overreacted so much, for such little things. Like a play on words. Even after he let go and became so flustered at the mis-thought of Souka being interested in him in that way, the blonde couldn't help but laugh and looked back towards the female. //"Am I abit too friendly? Gomen Gomen, for such a lovely face I may lose myself every so often."// When she took his hand, he'd raise it and place a kiss on the backside like that of a gentleman from a movie. It seemed a large part of Souka was still in control of this body, contrary to Brahma's will being the driving force. When Yata told the young woman to go beat her head into the pavement, Souka would throw his arm around the back of Yata's neck and lean onto his shoulder. //"Ya know, Yata-chan. She's probably here just to skate like you. She may even be an admire of yours, ya know? And think about it. Your name is Yatagarasu, and her name is Raven? It's like she's the female version of you. Maybe this is a sign from God?"// Souka gave a sly laugh beneath his breath as his golden eyes peered back towards Raven. //"You'll have to excuse my friend here. He's very protective of this place. If you were to do something to cause harm here, he'd probably try to throw you head first into a river."//
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: In the Meantime [Souka - Open]   In the Meantime [Souka - Open] EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 7:41 pm

"Oh trust me, I'll start making sense real soon. Allow me to help you smash your head into the ground, then it'll all start making some sense for you, bitch!" The hothead spoke back in his usual fashion before Souka through an arm around him and began to speak of the female before them. It pissed him off how much this guy was acting like they had been friends for such a long time when they had just met, and now he was telling him to be nice to some bitch that showed up out of nowhere? Where the hell did he get off? Then he went on to explain how the chick was basically copying off him, which did nothing but made the red head even more pissed. Admirer's were nice, but they needed to get their own damn scene. "I don't give a fuck if she's following after my example. I don't like bastards who don't know how to mind their own business. If she wants to get involved in MY affairs, she better ask permission or get the fuck lost." The skater yanked his shoulder away from Souka and gave this chick one final gaze. Sucking his teeth, he'd throw his skateboard down and roll away from the two to leave them alone. "I got better shit to do than hang out with you assholes. But if you start making trouble, I'll murder you both. That's a promise." With those final words we rejoined his group, watching the live feed of events.
Back to top Go down
~Joyd~

~Joyd~

PostSubject: Re: In the Meantime [Souka - Open]   In the Meantime [Souka - Open] EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 8:27 pm

'Lovely face...?' Now he was giving out compliments? Was he the kinda guy to kiss up to females?....Maybe yes, seeing his next move. Raven was a bit preplexed by that, but she decided not to yank her hand away just like that. This Souka guy confused her. Why would he act like that to a stranger? ''You do realize you're contradicting yourself right now? You say sorry, then continue being touchy. Am I missing the actual point of conversation there?'', she would ask, with a raised eyebrow, definitely interested what Souka was really up to. She wasn't gonna eat the tale about lovely faces, unless he was that much of a lovesick fool. Which...may actually be possible. 'Ugh...'

Yata shot back at her quickly, and she would turn to him for a moment, with a slight glare. This guy didn't have brakes, did he? ''Thanks for the lovely offer, but no. If I am to do so, I'll do it myself. Chances are you'd mess my hair if I'd let you. Or you could demonstrate it on youself first. It would be nice to see the effects beforehand.'' When Souka went over to Yata afterwards, she would keep her gaze on them, listening. And it took her a lot of self-control not to gape right there and then. Okay, so they had similar names, that she'd take. But, being an admirer of his, or this being the will of God? No, just what in the name of hell was Souka high on? ''Hey, I am not following your sorry example, if you wanna know. Trust me, who'd want to if you take a moment to think. All these things are just coincidence.'', she would grumble, a bit irriated at such a ridiculous idea. She could admit they were a bit similar, but at least she didn't go out insulting people on her first breath. She only spoke in such a manner if the person on the other side either gave her a reason, or she knew they were an asshole from someone....or acted stupid in general. Souka followed with excuses soon enough and she would scoff at him lightly. ''Well, thank heavens I can swim then. Besides, I have no intention to do anything to this place. If he assumes so, then it's his own stupidity playing around.'' Technically, she yould swim, even if not for a long period of time, as it was tiring. That wasn't the point though. Another round of insults and Yata was off. She didn't bother responding this time. He was gone already anyway. ''Well, this is peachy. I come to hang out, and make enemies instead. Without signing up for a drama beforehand. At least you're only mildly strange, compared to Mr. I hate you all.'', she would comment after the hothead's departure, her last sentence aimed towards Souka of course. She had no problem telling him exactly what she thought. Besides, she was already irked enough by Yata's dirty mouth.
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: In the Meantime [Souka - Open]   In the Meantime [Souka - Open] EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 1:14 pm

Souka gave a sly smile towards the female, as she seemed perplexed on why he continued to be so open with her, when she was just a stranger. If only she knew... //"Heh, you didn't seem to opposed to it. If you were, you would have taken your hand back from me, don't you think?"// His words were like smooth and rolled off the tongue as he gave his usual shrug and carefree smile. However, he soon went quiet when the two bird named individuals had their back in forth. He wasn't surprised the legendary crow didn't wish to be around the raven. They were in two separate flocks, apparently. Even with the female saying all their similarities were a coincidence, God's Gift would shake his head. //"Heh, coincidence, huh? Whatever you say, my dear. The fact remains, it's quite weird you two are so similar. Maybe that's why you'll probably never get along. Isn't that right, Yata-chan?"// By the time Souka said this, Yata was already on his way out the door, figuratively speaking. He made sure to give his last insults before rolling off, and Souka place a hand on his side while watching with his usual carefree smile. This wouldn't be the last time they would meet.

After Raven's last comment, Souka would take a sigh and shake his head. They were strange? She was also a strange one, but he guessed a woman would never admit their own faults. //"Yata-chan may act as if he hates everyone, but in reality I think it comes more down to the fact he doesn't respect anyone. Atleast, anyone without reason. I know one thing. He's the type to fight and die for something they believe in. Heh, I could tell the moment I saw him. And that's something to be respected for, wouldn't you say, Ms. Raven?"// Souka looked towards her as his eyes gave a flash of gold. //"I wonder if you could ever be the same way."//
Back to top Go down
~Joyd~

~Joyd~

PostSubject: Re: In the Meantime [Souka - Open]   In the Meantime [Souka - Open] EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 7:54 pm

Raven would roll her eyes a little when Souka called her out on not pulling away in the first place. Yes, he had a point there, however that wasn't exactly her style. ''Hey, that doesn't mean I enjoy it. I am simply not as rude as to pull away like a jerk unless you provoke me.'', she would say, a little annoyed at having to explain herself so much. This was probably the one main difference between her and Yatagarasu. While they were both sort of hotheads and liked dealing with things harshly, she unlike him didn't go out of her way to be an asshole right ahead. If someone insulted her first, she would give back equally. If they were nice enough, she would be intense towards them, but had no reason to be outwardly rude unless they gave her one in any way.

Perhaps the blonde was right, she and Yata didn't have much reason to get along. Although, she might have been willing, but not unless he fixed his language at least a little bit. Otherwise they would just end up throwing insults back and forth, as she wasn't going to let herself get stomped down easily if someone tried that. Maybe she could make him wash his mouth out with soap later. That might not do the trick, but it would at least be satisfying to see, if nothing else. His attitude begged for it. Speaking of which, Souka was actually trying to explain the skateboarder's behavior. Okay, she could understand his reasoning, however, saying his will to push forth was worth respect right after the fact that the guy himself did not respect anyone just like that? To her it sounded lame. Maybe it was worth respect in some way, but why should someone expect that, if they weren't willing to give it themselves. You get what you give, isn't that it? ''Worth respect? Perhaps. However I would have a hard time respecting someone who in turn chooses to refuse giving respect to others. Why would I, if I'll only get a middle finger shown in return?'', she would retort to the blonde. Hey, it was the truth.

When he gave that questioning statement towards her own person, she would raise an eyebrow at him, noticing the strange change in his eyes. Well, she did already think he was strange, so this wasn't news. Why did he care about that though? Well, whatever. ''If I have a goal to reach for, then yes, I could. I don't like leaving things half assed after all.'', she would shrug, feeling a little weird about that one sort of inquiry. It was as if Souka was after something. What that was, however she had no idea. ''Why does that interest you so? Or is it that you just want to know how much am I really similar to him? He doesn't seem to like you at all, yet you act like his best friend. If that's not a little weird, than I don't know what.'', she would say, waving one hand in the direction Yata had previously rolled off into as she mentioned him. Raven didn't exactly care if Souka had some sort of obsession with that kind of people, but she was curious as to whether he had a concrete reason for this behavior. ''Speaking of which, you had mentioned something about a sign from God back then. Cause I'm not sure how am I to take that in relation to your actions....Do you really believe in that kind of thing?'' You know, if that was the case, maybe there was a way to explain his way of going about things. Not that she ever understood what drove people who worshipped Gods.
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: In the Meantime [Souka - Open]   In the Meantime [Souka - Open] EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 7:24 pm

So she didn't enjoy the kiss, did she? Heh, he didn't quite believe that, but he could only go by what she said. Souka knew any sort of relationship was out the door for him now, but he still was as impulsive as he was when he was truly alive. Girls were his weakness back then, after all. And this girl certainly stood out amongst the rest in the skatepark. Only because she approached them, maybe. Regardless, the blonde gave a chuckle at her words and rolled his eyes the other way. When the conversation turned to respect, Souka would place his hands in his jacket pocket and look towards the raven haired female. //"Respect needs to be earned on both sides, I agree. Who's to say once you earn his, he won't work to earn yours? If you two are so alike, I wouldn't be surprised if you were fated to be together in the end. Haha, Gomen Gomen, I'm just teasing. I doubt you two birds would want to cross species just for each other."// He was obviously teasing her now.

The conversation now continued once again, and at this time Souka would take the skateboard given to him and would drop it to the ground. //"Well, do you have any goals you're fighting for? Even with your beauty, I'm sure you've had things you needed to work towards in your life. After all, no one has it easy."// He hummed to himself before answering her next question. //"Yata-chan will come around to enduring my presence. After all, I have something he would surely want. And I'm sure I may have something you'd want aswell. I do, after all, believe in Gods and Devils. Infact, I've met them both in my life. The world's not as cracked up as it used to be."// He left his wording alittle vague as he closed his eyes and give his usual crooked grin.

In the Meantime [Souka - Open] Tumblr_mbgiliPIO81r2binwo1_500

//"I'll explain what I mean to you on one condition. Simply go on a date with me. Of course, if that is not too much to ask of you, Raven."// His eyes met hers for a few seconds as he gave an innocent smile, thought it was obvious there was alittle malice hidden somewhere in those golden eyes of his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Meantime [Souka - Open]   In the Meantime [Souka - Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Meantime [Souka - Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next