Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku) Empty
PostSubject: Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku)   Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 3:57 pm

Today surely was a bright day at Lunapa Island. Nozomi had finally decided to heed sharaku's suggestion of going to Lunapa after all. It was a far cleaner and lovely place. Lunapa sure did have it's sights as well. So Nozomi decided to check out the famous Lunapa Oak. He was supposed to check out that strange village some time again with that Lucius bradford kid he met over here once. Though he hadn't seen him for a while after that so that was for the most part a no go Until he found someone to check it out with him. Then again. Why the hell was Nozomi trying to check out old villages. He wasn't exactly a fan of historical places or things or anything too old. The kichida was not one for the past. Though he knew how to learn from it. After all. Those who don't learn from the past are often doomed to repeat it.

The tree was rather magnificent from how Nozomi was looking at it. He would question how such a tree could reach such heights. Perhaps the island itself was so abundant with life and energy the tree naturally was capable of developing into this. He would sit back admiring it for a bit. Captivated at what nature was truly capable of in reality.

Besides. It was a lovely day. He could use something like this.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku)   Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 4:56 pm

Clear air was good once in a while. Well, as clear as it could be with the current situation on hand. regardless, the atmosphere was always better in a place like Lunapa when compated to crowded places like Penecia or somewhat dirty ones like Standasen. And it was a good place when you wanted to spend some time thinking. At least for him. Well...when you didn't happen to run into someone like Hyde who would disrupt your thoughts completely in the matter of a short while. Then again, that's Hyde's specialty.

Too bad this tree was a bit too tall to be climbed. He didn't want to actually risk that. ''Decided to forego mud this time around?'', he would ask jokingly as he noted the other person hanging around. Figures. The one time he doesn't got to Standasen, and this happens anyway. Ah well. He didn't mind too badly. Hopefully, the guy wouldn't still be weirded out from what happened last time. And he had a feeling it would happen again, since his Shadow found Nozomi as a fun way to pass time for some unknown reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku)   Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 5:10 pm

It was a lovely fresh experience for the boy and he was enjoying the view of everything and all when he would suddenly notice someone approaching. Who would then turn out to be Sharaku. Oh nice. There he was again.Oh hey Sharaku. I guess I took your suggestion and went for a much...Cleaner place this time haha. What brings you around here?The boy would say still keeping an eye on the tree. Damn. Now he wondered if there was anything supernatural about it himself. That thing didn't exactly grow naturally or did it?Perhaps he was being paranoid about this. Paranoia was something that certainly had to be avoided in a time like this. Making dumb assumptions like about that tree for example.

Me I'm just going for a more natural change of place really.It was true on the frank. Nozomi was going for a more natural scenery that suited himself and allowed him to relax for once. Someone could have a picnic or do something interesting here really.It was a rather lovely area.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku)   Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 6:29 pm

Well, isn't that interesting? Although, it didn't seem like the guy was doing anything remotely similar here than at Standasen. Was there a specific reason why he went along with a cleaner place this time? Or was it just to look at the tree? ''Thinking about things. That's why I usually come here.'' It was useful to not have too many crowds around at times. And this was a much better choice than Standasen. Unless you liked the muggy atmosphere over there. Someone maybe did, but he sure prefered here if he had to make a pick.

''And you're hanging out alone again.''
, he would comment in a laidback tone. No friends this time around either? ''No one butting into your business is nice.'' ''And pray tell, what are you doing just now?'' He'd swear the Shadow was doing this on purpose. But he could do little about it. Ah well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku)   Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 7:07 pm

Oh wow you frequent around here often?The boy would say as he was still standing there. He really was just there to admire the tree for the most part. Nothing was wrong with admiring nature really you know. It was just. It was a Nozomi thing yeah. Plus it was far better than standsen anyway. Standsen was like. He had a 99% chance to be robbed of his clothes if he stuck around there any longer or anything like that.

Well Yeah-He was about to say when suddenly he was interrupted by another voice for the most part out of nowhere. Who the hell was this.Sharaku I hope I'm not hallucinating anything,but who the hell just said that. I seriously SWEAR someone was just talking right now man!The boy couldn't identify who,but really didn't get it.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku)   Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 7:34 pm

''Hm?'' Sharaku would pause to think. Did he? Well, he did hang around here once in a while, but it was probably less often than at Penecia or San Malarus. Due to the fact that when he came here, he generally came on his own and alone. While the other places encompassed a lot of invites from other people as well. Whether for meetings, or just simple talks. ''Decently, I suppose. I can say I come here more often than to Standasen at the very least.'' That one was for certain.

He would sigh a bit at the reaction, scratching at the back fo his neck. Right. Didn't they go through this the last time too? He had already said that it was real. Well, he never confirmed any hallucinations at least. That was what Nozomi was holding onto. ''You are not. I already showed you before, did I not...?'', he would trail off, thinking. Well...maybe this would work better..? They were alone here anyway, so it wasn't a big deal. Plus, it might make things more believable if the Shadow wasn't just a tattoo. He couldn't do much more than just hit someone over the head on this side of reality, but the fact that he could wield the weapon should be enough. ''Considering we are alone here now, perhaps this will be easier to follow.'', he would state, raising is arm, the tattoo melting before transforming into silver-like energy wrapped around said arm.

Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku) VGa2AYW

''Woo. See boy, I'm real.''
The Shadow would snicker, which only resulted in Sharaku rolling his eyes. Anyway, hopefully this would do the trick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku)   Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 7:54 pm

Well yeah Sharaku. I think anybody would come here alot more than Standsen anyway.It was true who could possibly go to that run down island alot more than Lunapa unless they LIVED there anyway. The boy felt sorry for anyone that truly got stuck on that very run down island. Christ. Talk about terrible fate. Though what was this?Sharaku what are you talking about. Listen I'm pretty sure I WAS HAllucina-

The boy would suddenly be interrupted by the sudden shootout of Light?And what appeared to be apparently a sudden weapon forming on sharaku's arm. What the hell?The Kichida was launched back onto the ground looking at it in awe. The boy would summon his soul bound while he was at it and show Sharaku it. The two Edged spear he had in his repertoire

Holy shit!It talks!?Sharaku is it All I got is this!He would say showing Sharaku his own weapon to boot. Christ that thing was nearly the size of sharaku as well AND it talked?Was this a person?A weapon from some anime or whatever?How the hell did Sharaku obtain that was beyond the Kichida.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku)   Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 8:08 pm

He would chuckle. ''You never know. Someone may just prefer other places. There are people that aren't nature lovers at all.'' One wouldn't happily come here if they disliked such a sight, would they? Then again, he would still say it was a better option than some rundown messy place, but some people's logic was simply hard to understand. And it was an individual's choice anyway.

''You sure you're sure?''
, he would retort jokingly, watching the reaction, fairly amused by it. Maybe he should do this often. Just to spook people. Carefully, that is. He didn't need to get in trouble for showing off supernatural stuff here. A normal looking weapon could be passed for a fake perhaps...but what he had...well...that would be a bit harder to explain.

He would smile thinly. ''Not it, he.'', he would correct in a laidback tone. ''Yes, I am not an object. I'm just the most badass Shadow ever.'' ...Right. ''Don't forget you're stuck with me.'', he would shake his head. ''Regardless, his name is Violet Soul. I'm sure he's happy to meet you.'' ''Yeeees.'' More like happy to be freaking someone out. ''To answer your confusion, however. Persona Users like you aren't the only people that have powers. I suspect your type does make up a good 90% of everyone capable of fighting the supernatural...but there are other ways as well. I don't have a Persona. Nor is my 'weapon', normal, as you can see.'', he'd elaborate in more detail, as he stood in place, letting the guy process it for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku)   Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 10:07 pm

Yeah uh uh. Yeah a person would would. Totally prefer other places from time to time. Though... I guess I'm not hallucinating it anymore.He would say flashing away his soulbound weapon and now standing up back on his own two feet for all of this. Christ that was rather... Freaky. You don't have that happen to yourself every day.

So you have that weapon?But don't use a persona... How do you fight is what I'm personally wondering Sharaku.He would say wondering about how Sharaku had obtained such a means of fighting and How he was capable of fighting shadows with that thing. Was it special or something around those lines?So it's name is violet soul huh?Pleasure to meet....You?The Kichida would say to him. If he had hands he would shake them or something.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku)   Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 3:59 am

Right. ''Why exactly did you think you were though? If things like Personas and all exist, I don't get why would you get so freaked out by something like this. It's just a little bit different.'' Afterall, the supernatural wasn't restricted only to certain situations and happenings. A lot of things were possible. And this wasn't even that extremely different at base. Personas could speak too...well, some of them. They just couldn't speak aloud while outside of the other worlds, as they required being summoned to talk to someone else than their user.

The Shadow would snicker. ''He's not paying attention...'' Well...sort of? Unless the guy just couldn't put two and two together. Since Violet had already stated he was a Shadow himself. Therefore..a Shadow can fight other Shadows. Logically. ''Because he's a Shadow. If you've met any before, you know they can fight.'' That was the sole reason why people even did something like this. There wouldn't really be a benefit of bonding a human and a Shadow otherwise. ''Sure, Hi kid.'' Of course, said Shadow didn't really have to be too polite either. But that wasn't a new thing for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku)   Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 9:36 am

Well shit Sharaku. I've just never seen anything like that before. I'm still surprised as to how He well... Got onto you?How exactly did that happen?I mean...I doubt people can really obtain a shadow easily in the first place.Nozomi just didn't get it. If this was a shadow. How on earth did Sharaku get him? More importantly how did he even utilize it in battle was something Nozomi was wondering too. Another mystery of the world he would be unable to solve unless explained pretty much. He has never met anyone capable of utilizing a shadow instead of a persona ever before at all.

So he's basically a shadow that's with you...That you use to fight and all. Well... Alright. I don't really know much on this. Haven't met anyone with this kinda stuff before. So... What does your shadow even like?The boy was now curious. Given the shadow talked like a direct person and everything. Did that mean he could interact well with it as well? Perhaps it just enjoyed scaring him while the two were at it.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku)   Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 11:32 am

He would look off to the side with a somewhat bitter look. ''Well, you should be glad you don't see this often. It's not nice.'' He hadn't actually thought the guy would have been familiar with something like this anyway. There probably weren't that many running around in general, and even less exactly in Azores. He would sigh. ''You're right with one thing. This cannot be done easily. Nor is it normal. I don't think humans and Shadows are meant to coexist like this.'' Well, this proved that it was possible...but at what cost? Besides, it made you stick out if you even made it through. ''Some people do it though. I suppose because they think it'd be useful to have tamed Shadows. But they don't try it out on themselves...'', he would shrug, leaving it at that for now.

''Messing around with people, including me?''
, he would answer with a half question. ''We are kind of stuck together 24/7, so not like he can do something on his own.'' Made it hard to do anything specific. ''Some people have funny reactions.'' Obviously. Considering that it wasn't normal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku)   Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 11:42 am

Well... So people started to think it was useful to have tamed shadows?Huh. Humans did have a habit of doing strange things. Perhaps someone viewed shadows in a specific way and started trying to get them to be used for something. Science always did go very far. Not willing to consider morality sometimes in favor of progress.So you two...Are like stuck to each other basically. Christ. I can imagine how hard that must have been.Man. Being stuck to a shadow directly didn't sound like it was easy to deal with or anything of the sort at all.So to deal with this kind of stuff. You summon the shadow like you just did now to handle it? I never thought of the possibility of people trying to use....Shadows like this. I can imagine it must have been a hell on you for you to actually obtain said shadow probably against your will.

Truth be told the Kichida had no idea about this. All he could do is really ask. Judging from what he had seen. This certainly did not look like it was easy to put up with. He was appreciative for a second that he had mainly his persona as his means of dealing with all of this.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku)   Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 11:59 am

Probably? He didn't truly know what their exact intentions were. But why else would they do it? ''I think so. But I don't know. I never asked why. Not like I could.'' And it probably wouldn't really matter in the end anyway. It's not like more detailed knowledge would change anything by this point. It was what it was. He would shake his head. ''Not really. I only need to do this when I fight. It's not really convenient otherwise.'', he would state, letting the weapon fade back into the tattoo. Honestly, it took more space like that, and aside from battle abilities, it did nothing else. Spooking people didn't really count.

He would huff. ''Hell is an understatement in a way. I've spent 5 years as a lab rat until they even figured out how to make it work. Can't say it's fun to be used for experiments.'' Ah well. ''Technically, you should be happy you're following the mainstream. Getting a Persona generally doesn't hurt at least.'' Plus, it seemed that Persona users had more of a freedom when it came to doing certain things. Though, it didn't mean he was much worse off than them, but they still had more leeway when it came down to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku)   Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 12:28 pm

With things like this occuring. Sometimes I wonder if the real monsters these days tend to be the Primordials. Given the people who appear to have forced that upon you...Being a lab rat for 5 years man? Your posing a fair point there. A persona doesn't usually hurt. Albeit the person half the time has to face all their inner doubts usually or something along those lines. Depending on how the persona comes to them.He would say looking around. This place was really rather secluded. Nobody was here but the two of them it appeared. The "Mainstream" yes. Apparently some god gives personas to people named Philemon. As sketchy as hell that probably sounds that all I know about it persay.

As much as Nozomi would love to attempt to elaborate the concept of the Velvet Room to Sharaku it would not really make much sense to him.Have you....Met others who have been stuck with a similar fate?Experimented on with a shadow and everything?Nozomi couldn't possibly relate to Sharaku's shoes at the moment. Anyone who had to endure all that for five years sounds like they've been in a serious demented Prison or something nearly. He wouldn't pry too far in. Something like that is potentially a rather...Sensitive topic as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku)   Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku) Empty

Back to top Go down

Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next