Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Terrible Thought.(Akina) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Terrible Thought.(Akina) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Terrible Thought.(Akina) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Terrible Thought.(Akina) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Terrible Thought.(Akina) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Terrible Thought.(Akina) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Terrible Thought.(Akina) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Terrible Thought.(Akina) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Terrible Thought.(Akina) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Terrible Thought.(Akina)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

A Terrible Thought.(Akina) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Terrible Thought.(Akina)   A Terrible Thought.(Akina) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 11:29 pm

"Maybe..." She shrugged once again. "That would kind of suck, but I guess it is a possibility." Which would mean the two were really on their own when it came to this. Ugh. Well, even if they had just up and left them there had to be something that could be done about this. Maybe Nozomi was on to something when he suggested not using their first personas. Though that would be a bit annoying, it was worth a shot at least. "If Israfel did somehow disappear maybe it really isn't just him? But why would the Angels just be gone or unreachable all of a sudden? It's weird to me, I don't know. Or maybe it is just him? I really don't know..."

"Yeah...that is what best friends are for, huh." She nodded. "Enlightening...could we really just up and fight him like that if we really do find him? And if we somehow did that, which is pretty unlikely, will that actually somehow improve this situation we're in?" Akina asked. Finding him probably wouldn't be an option for a while if he really was just gone, but if he wasn't maybe doing that could work. Once again, she didn't know.

"Yeah...yeah. You're right. We're anything but alone right now. Especially with each other here, like you said." If there was anything Akina did know it was that not being alone was seriously being a help to her. It felt a little odd, but in a good way. She was very grateful that she had friends like the ones she did. Especially Nozi. "Damn, I wonder what those two are even up to right now while we're dealing with this..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Terrible Thought.(Akina)   A Terrible Thought.(Akina) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 9:30 am

That would suck yeah,but we gotta consider all sides of this akina.... Well frankly not many people they knew could exactly assist them when it came to this as it was. This wasn't exactly a normal or expected situation. He figured anyone else aligned with angels was suffering the same thing,But probably half of them didnt care. Or didn't notice it yet.I don't know anything about that for now. All I know is they are all AWOL or atleast israfel is and my friend joshua is talking to some Simon Alba guy about our situation. Says he thinks he might be able to help out. Given he was the guy sorta behind the rally and also was supposedly "a former angel" himself.It wasn't much but Nozomi was trusting Joshua right now given him and Akina's current state. They could only do so much as two people.

I don't doubt the possibility of us being able to fight him. Angels can clearly be defeated if he wanted us to defeat them right?Plus their power doesn't seem to make TOO much ofa difference inside of us beyond influencing us to some extent. Besides. If the angels were all that. Why are they relying on followers to fight instead of themselves?It was a rather imposing question but it served a fair point.

Tremoras Jack ass I'm seriously wondering what he's doing now haha. Well. As for Vincent between you n me. I heard he was at standsen with something about gangs maybe from a friend of mine,but don't bring that up with him. He's under surveillance or some shit. I believe It has to do with the supernatural.Unfortunantly that was the truth according to how Nozomi knew it. Shunnosuke had sorta explained a bit of this to him.

You know what. Fuck it.I'm gonna try one last time today. Then let's get out of here,because sitting at these damn falls is gonna get old.

The kichida would say as he would focus once again very hard on removing Israfels power from within himself. Focusing all of his willpower on throwing it out and directly restoring himself to who he was before israfel gave him remotely anything.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: A Terrible Thought.(Akina)   A Terrible Thought.(Akina) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 8:44 pm

"'A Former Angel?" Akina would think a little about that. Was that even possible? Well, Akina wasn't really one to be skeptical right now, considering the two could use any help they could get with this. "I think any help with this kind of problem would be good, so that's probably a good thing," She mentioned with a shrug. "At least we'd be even less alone that way."

"That's true..." It did make sense. If the Angels were some really unbeatable boss-like creatures then they probably wouldn't bother with getting followers to do their bidding pretty much, right? Or maybe they would? Huh.

"Well Trem's kind of always all over the place, haha," She said with a laugh before clearly becoming serious at the mention of Vincent and his gang affairs. "What? Gangs? Seriously?" She bit her lip, slightly concerned. This was the first she was hearing of this. Maybe she should ask him about it. Though, if he was getting watched like Nozomi just said, maybe that wouldn't be the best idea. Whatever Vincent was getting himself into over there, it certainly didn't sound good. Akina just hoped the boy didn't somehow get himself hurt. That's what really mattered. "I hope he's alright...that doesn't sound the safest...but then again, what really is the safest anyway?"

Akina sighed. Maybe another try would be a good idea. Just to be sure, you know? It would be really awesome if it did happen to work this time. Though Akina kind of doubted they would be that lucky now of all times... "...I'll try too. I mean, you never know. M-Maybe by some miraculous chances it'll actually work this time? After that I guess you're right, we should probably go. Third time's the charm...?"

"...wait. Isn't this the fourth time we're trying? Or is it the third? Ah, whatever, I'll just give it a shot as well." She shook her head and stopped talking, beginning to focus herself as she tried to force what was given to her right back out. Once again putting everything she had into getting this out and trying hard to allow Israfel and his influence to disappear from her mind and body.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Terrible Thought.(Akina)   A Terrible Thought.(Akina) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 9:31 pm

They failed...the attempts were becoming too hard for them, and it debilitated them to the point to where they would have to wait for a while before trying again, as they could feel sore, as well as migraines coming on in their head...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Terrible Thought.(Akina)   A Terrible Thought.(Akina) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 9:38 pm

Ha son of a bitch...The kichida would fall back now. Back on the rocky ground n everything. Feeling the exhaustion begining to sweep over him. Fantastic. This was really hitting him hard now. The Kichida would attempt to stand up again. Damn his entire body was getting sore, Developing a migraine too as his vision would begin to become blurry.

Shit akina.I think.....

I think we should go home and try this maybe later. It's starting to show this is pointless,but I'm not losing hope...
Nozomi would say as he would begin to stumble up,and then stumble away.For now. lets get the hell home. Cmon.... The Kichida would continue his strange attempt to walk with barely any strength at this point in time,Having utterly exhausted himself doing this. He expected Akina to follow him of course,,Unless she wasn't capable of getting up at all. Fantastic. Things were looking pretty bad right now...Though he wouldn't lose hope you know?

And he hoped Akina wouldn't either

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: A Terrible Thought.(Akina)   A Terrible Thought.(Akina) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 10:35 pm

"...hah...jeez..." Akina had fallen back as well and she just kind of laid on the ground for a moment, staring up at the sky as she panted heavily. "M-Maybe...trying again...wasn't the best plan..." She muttered weakly. That particular attempt seemed to take the most out of them, that was pretty obvious.

"I guess we should...ugh..." Her head was pounding, she felt extremely sore, and maybe even a little nauseous or light-headed. That was definitely not the best feeling to have right now. She wobbled a little as she did her best to push herself back up, and she mostly did. She clearly wasn't so steady on her feet either. Akina was pretty surprised that she even managed to get up in the first place, but from the way she was standing it was clear that she wasn't exactly stable right now herself.

"Okay..." She nodded, shuffling to follow Nozi kind of slowly as he walked away. He looked pretty weak as well, and she was a little worried about it. But she didn't bother pushing it. It was clear they were both exhausted at this point. She knew losing hope at this point would be bad, but she couldn't help but wonder if they would actually be able to do this. This was a pretty unfortunate situation the two found themselves in. But Akina told herself she wouldn't lose hope. She couldn't. Her best friend wasn't planning on losing hope, and neither was she.

And that was all that was on her mind as she continued to walk as best as she could, her body and soul both extremely weary.

-Exit-
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Terrible Thought.(Akina)   A Terrible Thought.(Akina) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 10:49 pm

Their relationship may grow stronger soon..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Terrible Thought.(Akina)   A Terrible Thought.(Akina) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Terrible Thought.(Akina)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3