Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Terrible Thought.(Akina) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Terrible Thought.(Akina) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Terrible Thought.(Akina) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Terrible Thought.(Akina) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Terrible Thought.(Akina) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Terrible Thought.(Akina) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Terrible Thought.(Akina) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Terrible Thought.(Akina) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Terrible Thought.(Akina) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Terrible Thought.(Akina)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

A Terrible Thought.(Akina) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Terrible Thought.(Akina)   A Terrible Thought.(Akina) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 9:13 pm

In their heads, they would feel a painful pressure as they fought, forcing them out of their concentration. They heard no voice of Israfel, nor did they feel their powers vanish. It was as though they felt no change after doing what they did...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Terrible Thought.(Akina)   A Terrible Thought.(Akina) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 9:28 pm

Hnghh Gah what the fuck!?The boy would say feeling the whiplash of the pain still on himself. Goddamnit what was this?He felt the exact same and heard nothing whatsoever. Nothing.
Did....

Did they fail?No. No they couldn't afford to fail now. They had to keep trying damnit. They had to. Nozomi would focus hard on everything within himself. He would muster up whatever willpower he had. He would think of everything that mattered to himself and keep forcing his way through. By Jove the kichida was not going to give up now. Not now of all times. The boy would think ahrd on it. And try to will hard the essence of israfel outside of him. No the kichida couldn't stop now!He had to do this. For his friends and what mattered to him. Should he call for outside help he wondered. He heard of that philemon guy...Though he was unsure on whether or not to ask him for assistance.

He would place his hands on akinas shoulders.Don't give up damnit@! Don't you ever think of quitting@!We can over come this!

TOGETHER!!!!

The kichida would shout as he thought long and hard on it. Trying to force this out of himself. He had to take a gamble with this. Philemon wasn't a damn big fan of his ass probably. Hell he didn't know if he'd even help him.

He would whisper something akina would probably hear.. Outloud for effect.

Fuck it...Philemon man. Goddamnit. I barely know you. I don't know what you can do. Or if you'd even help me. All I know is you made my persona,Akinas n everybodies... Fuck I don't know if I can do this alone. i'm trying my best. But I dont want to serve this wish damnit!If you can!Please!Help me and Her overcome this guy so we can do the right thing!I'd rather be with you...

Given Philemon was the guy who gave them their personas. He would rather be aligned with philemon than any of these damn angels. It was worth a shot.

Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: A Terrible Thought.(Akina)   A Terrible Thought.(Akina) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 9:50 pm

"Ugh!" Akina cried out in a mixture of pain and annoyance at the pressure she was feeling. Why did it feel like this? Why wasn't anything happening?! She could still feel the power in her, nothing was changing! Come on! This had to work! ...But what if it didn't? Akina found herself suddenly wondering if this would actually work. It was kind of an idea that they just came up with on the frank after all. Was it possible that...it wasn't going to work? What they were doing just wasn't the way to go about this?

No...no! Everything she said earlier had been true, she'd do whatever it took to do this! To break away from the alliance to Israfel and his wish, to break away from any wishes, to just...not be a part of that! This had to work! Akina knew this had to be done, now wasn't the time to have doubts or concerns! Not quitting was the only way! Her eyes were wide once again as she looked up at her friend who now had his hands on her shoulders. He...he was right. "Of course not! I'm not giving up! There's no way we can give up here! That isn't an option, Nozomi! We don't have to quit, we really can do this! Together...Together!" She repeated the word to herself as she began trying again, focusing and trying to force this all out of her. The pressure was still there and nothing was happening yet, but she didn't care. There was no way she was going to give up! She couldn't! That would mean giving up on all her friends, family, and herself. There's no way she could do that!

She could faintly hear Nozomi whispering, though she couldn't quite make it out completely. Who was he talking to? Would whatever he was doing help them with this somehow? Part of her hoped so. She didn't comment on it as she was still trying to force Israfel and all the affects of the wish out of herself. Whether or not it was working wasn't what mattered, the fact that she would keep trying and wouldn't dare quit was what did.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Terrible Thought.(Akina)   A Terrible Thought.(Akina) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 10:44 pm

The same effects pursued, however a force once more pushed them out of their concentration. They could sense a sort of presence in their mind, similar to Israfel's however it did not do much. It was almost as though Israfel was not there to receive the power they were trying to give away, or if they were blocked by something...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Terrible Thought.(Akina)   A Terrible Thought.(Akina) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 11:03 pm

FUCK!The boy would exasperate as he would fall back partly away from Akina. Goddamnit what was this!?!!?!?!?

Damnit...Akina are we failing?I'm not...I'm not gonna fucking give up on this. I can't!We can't!Nozomi would say as he would steady himself on the ground. Channeling the same will. This time it wasn't directed at what he previously was focusiing on. He was focusing all his efforts on breaking through the presence or whatever that appeared to be blocking him from defeating israfels power out of him.He would focus beyond hard on breaking through it.Akina. There's someone or something in our damn heads. It's weird. It's like Israfel. Lets try breaking through it!

The Kichida would say once more focusing again. But this time on breaking through what was restricting him from relinquishing Israfels power. He would reject it fully and burst forth. His face fuming red nearly. He was nearly about to start rasping with how hot headed he was gonna get. He would start to mentally think this as he would focus. Closing his eyes hard as well. All of his undivided attention was focused on this. It was as if the world around him would fade to a blur. He would hope philemon would assist him,but it was showing that he wouldn't. The boy wouldn't lose hope though. Thinking

"Philemon Man. I ask for your help to stop all of this and Set things right in azores and to help me overcome this presence,And Damn will I keep trying with or without your help. The same with My friend akina"."

"Damnit. I'm Nozomi Kichida. And Fuck you Israfel. I don't agree with your wish frankly anymore. I don't. And I wish to fight for my own resolves. To fight to end this entire damn event. So everyone and my friends and those I care about can have their damn way of life back!I disagree with whatever damn wishes the other angels have. And I refuse to let you or whatever the hell is trying to keep me and akina down stand in my way! Keep pushing me down. That's what happens to all of us in life. We get pushed down so we can get back up and try again. I don't care what you,Or whoever,Or the all father,Or thesis or ananke or whatever fuckery says what! I'm just gonna. Keep pushing out even if this takes me. 99 Goddamn times! Because!

THATS!

THE KICHIDA!!!

WAYYYYYYy!!!!!!!!!"

LETS GO MOTHERFUCKER!

He would mentally shout. Giving his all might into breaking past the presence that would attempt to keep him down. He would feel it push but he would keep pushing hard to break past it. Hoping to overcome it. He would channel all of his determination into this push. It was now or goddamn never.

Relevant Strengths/Weaknesses:
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: A Terrible Thought.(Akina)   A Terrible Thought.(Akina) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 11:44 pm

"DAMN IT! DAMN IT!" The girl shouted as she stumbled back a few steps herself, breathing heavily. Something wasn't right here. It wasn't that nothing was happening...it was as if something was preventing that thing from happening. GOD DAMN IT, WHY?! Why couldn't they do this? Why was it not working?!?! WHY! "Fucking..." She sighed. "I d-don't know! Shouldn't this work?! But fuck if I'm giving up either. I don't care, I refuse to! Whatever's in our heads preventing us from doing this, there's got to be a way to break through it!" Akina announced before trying once more. She began to focus on whatever this presence was, putting an incredible amount of effort into getting past it. She was putting everything she had into this one, nothing else mattered. She wasn't thinking about anything else but this and what she had to do. What she was going to do.

Her head was pounding at this point and she almost felt light-headed, but she wasn't stopping there. No way. Akina began gripping at her head, pushing back twice as hard, getting past whatever the hell was holding them back or at least trying her hardest to. This was it. This one had to work! It just had to! Akina wasn't taking the time to ponder and worry over whether or not it was going to work, if they were going to be able to break through and get rid of all of this power, no. She was hoping and trying with all of her might, pushing herself to her limits almost. All of that was going straight into what she was trying to do. That much was clear by her face.

'Come on! We can do this! We can push through this! I don't care what Israfel and his wish say, we can get through this! It's wrong! He's wrong! It isn't going to change the world for the better, none of it will! Israfel isn't going to hold us back! None of the Angel's wishes will! Nothing! This alignment has to break! We don't agree with them, I don't agree with them, I'm refusing this! I'm not...quitting! Giving up hasn't been an option yet, and it sure as hell won't become one NOW, of all times! No!

I'M NOT...STOPPING! WHATEVER'S TRYING TO KEEP ME AND AND NOZOMI DOWN, IT'S NOT GOING TO WORK! NOTHING IS GOING TO MAKE ME GIVE UP! GET OUT! JUST...'

Akina's mind was completely tuned into pushing forward, all of her might, her will, her determination, everything was going in to this. Anything she might've had left was going straight into this effort. Whether or not it was working, she still couldn't tell. But she was obviously still trying.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Terrible Thought.(Akina)   A Terrible Thought.(Akina) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 11:45 pm

It failed again...
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: A Terrible Thought.(Akina)   A Terrible Thought.(Akina) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 2:56 pm

"GOD...DAMN IT! DAMN IT DAMN IT!" Akina started shouting again, though this time instead of raw irritation her voice was filled with anguish. Why...wasn't it working? Why did they keep failing? Just...why?!?! "I can't...we can't..." She spoke quietly, eyebrows furrowed as she stared at the ground. Why... "W-Why isn't this working?! Why can't we reject Israfel and the wish?! What's holding us back?!?!" She asked, gritting her teeth. No way...this couldn't...

Akina's face paled as the realization of what was happening sunk in. They literally...couldn't do anything..."There's...a way to...there's got to...be a way...to do...this..." Her sentences were coming out broken as she spoke slowly, trying to keep herself from completely losing it. They couldn't give up...could they? Those doubts she was pushing back were suddenly returning full force. Was...this really it? They couldn't do it? There was no way they could break out and they were stuck where they were? The wish they so desperately wished to be unaligned with, was it stuck to them whether they liked it or not?

This was bad. This couldn't be happening. "Nozomi...I..." Her voice cracked as she spoke, trembling slightly. "Is...is this it? We...can't do it?" Her hands which were formerly gripping her head moved to tangle themselves inside her hair, tugging on the dark strands lightly. "F-Fuck...Nozi...what d-do we do..." She was on the verge of tears, trying extremely hard to hold them back and keep herself from crying. The attempt wasn't working so well, it wasn't very hard to notice the girl was very close to bursting into tears. All that effort they just put into pushing back and forcing all of it out...was it really for nothing...? All that talk about never quitting or giving up...would they inevitably have to? Akina didn't know what to think anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Terrible Thought.(Akina)   A Terrible Thought.(Akina) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 3:21 pm

The boy would find himself knocked back by a sudden force. Nozomi was caught by sudden shock. How on earth could this fail? Now!?Damnit Akina... Don't tell me this didn't work.... He would find himself with waned strength. This was not the time for failure and yet they did not succeed. Were their efforts futile? Had they failed in their quest to eradicate themselves of israfels influence on their body and souls? Was there any hope for the duo? Nozomi.... Nozomi did the only thing he could do.

The Kichida would stand up and then proceed to hug Akina. As he himself would be overcame with tears and a variety of emotion.Damnit Akina...

I....

I failed you... I'm sorry damnit...
The boy would say keeping his hold over akina while crying a bit. He wasn't bursting into tears damnit. He had to keep himself composed but how would the boy maintain that now?He was doing the one thing he could do even if his attempts with akina had failed. And that was show why he was her best friend in the first place..Damnit akina.... No matter what it takes.He would say with tears towards his friend still crying noticeably. I'm... I'm not gonna let us just... Give up on this you know? We may not be succeeding now,but That isn't the end of it.He would offer Akina a few words to help pick her back up on her feet. Hey. Atleast the kichida was trying right?
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: A Terrible Thought.(Akina)   A Terrible Thought.(Akina) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 4:48 pm

For once, she didn't jump or even flinch at the hug. All she could bring herself to do was hug him back a little tightly, finally breaking down and sobbing openly into him. She was trying to not cry, trying so fucking hard, but god damn it she just couldn't. Not now. When they failed during such an important moment like this. When everything was going wrong. Her shoulders shook as she continued to cry. "I...I'm..." A few apologies could be heard through her sobs, what was she even saying sorry for at this point? Sorry for failing? For crying? For being powerless right now? She didn't know.

"Nozi," She hiccuped, trying hard to speak through the tears. "No...it's not your fault...don't..." She didn't want Nozomi to blame himself for all of this. "T-The last thing you're here doing is f-failing me..." Nozi had never let her down. Not once. And she doubted that would happen now. This...this was rather unfortunate, a situation that might make one lose hope, but it certainly shouldn't cause him to think he failed her. They both failed. In a way...they failed together. Whether or not that should make them feel better or worse was debatable. It was a little odd, seeing Nozomi, her best friend, crying like this. It hadn't happened before, and it almost felt a little surreal. Just goes to show how serious this situation really is and how much it really meant.

She sniffled. "I don't want to give up either...but what else can we do? If we just keep trying this, will it actually work? Will anything even happen?! Is there anything else we can do...? Damn it..." Part of Akina was still refusing to let go, refusing to just give up and stop trying, but another part was just screaming at her that it wasn't possible, that it wouldn't work. She was having an intense internal struggle and she didn't know which side was winning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Terrible Thought.(Akina)   A Terrible Thought.(Akina) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 5:58 pm

No I....The boy would trail off as the tears would stream down his face. Still clutching akina. He would then sigh. This had all gotten too intense too fast. Now the two of them were trapped.Stuck with this asshole. Perhaps their decisions in the past could have been wiser ones,but for now. They have to atleast try. Well... You know what akina?He would laugh a bit stupidly before letting go,and Helping her get up now if she would accept it from Nozomi.

Akina in this world....The Kichida would begin to trail off before resuming his original pace. He had to get through to akina.Well. You know. In this world we always gots a struggle akina!The boy would say with exasperation torwards his best friend with some of his tears beginning to dry up now as he would continue acting on his own will at this moment.Life's all about struggles. We always get knocked down,but why do we get knocked down you say.....?

He would then respond with what he always stuck too.

So we can get up and try again. Fuck akina. I don't....

I don't care if this is "impossible!" I'm still trying this. We may be too far in. But damn I will condemn myself if I don't atleast try.

Man it was ridiculous at this point. The kichida really didn't....Seem to take in reality,but what mattered was. That he try to overcome this with his best friend. He couldn't afford to give up now and neither could she.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: A Terrible Thought.(Akina)   A Terrible Thought.(Akina) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 10:30 pm

She accepted the help, getting up. She nodded, sniffling again as she wiped the tears on her face away. "I...guess you're right. We can't really get up and improve and stuff if we don't fall. Right? I remember you saying something like that when we were at Penecia. It's still true..." She'd smile lightly.

She tilted her head a little as her friend told her he wasn't giving up. His enthusiasm was...pretty refreshing actually. She wanted to say unexpected but it really wasn't. This was Nozomi after all. Definitely helping her with her slowly lowering hope on this. Maybe it wasn't impossible...there had to be something that could be done. Whatever that was, she was still willing to try. Giving up...still wasn't an option. Even if it didn't work. That wasn't important.

"You're right, we are pretty deep into this. We have to try...I don't know what we could try to do to make this better...but yeah. We have to. We can't quit."

Sure it didn't seem like it would be possible, but hey, they wouldn't know if they would unless they tried, right? Nozomi seemed to be anywhere but close to giving up, and neither would she. Her thoughts briefly drifted to regrets about what they had done and agreed to. They had clearly done something that they regretted deeply, and they might've been stuck with it for now. But she quickly pushed those away. There wasn't time to dwell on the past and regret. What mattered at this point was what they were going to do now. Whatever that would be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Terrible Thought.(Akina)   A Terrible Thought.(Akina) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 11:01 pm

Now that's the spirit Akina.He would say sitting back.The sounds of the water would overwhelm the sounds of their own voices. Flowing vibrantly with newfound energy almost and drive. They......

They had failed for now. The Kichida was not one known for giving up though. No.For once Akina. I can say. I don't. I don't know how this will end for us. I don't think the angels are even here anymore,but I do know this.The kichida would say attempting to think of a plan for their circumstances. He wasn't exactly an egghead but he damn well could come up with things.

Israfel only blessed our...First personas. But we got our second personas from Philemon. Don't ask who that is.Long story short he is the guy who gave us our personas in the first place and creates all of them. So I got a theory. If we don't use what israfel gave us and allow the power to grow dormant.Maybe,Just maybe Akina...The boy would trail off considering the possibility,Regardless of the chances it was worth a shot.

Maybe there's hope somewhere. Even amidst the darkness we face now. We just gotta find the right light.He would say in some probably really corny as hell poetic tone. This really wasn't his finest choice of words but hey. The Kichida was trying. And frankly that what he was all about.

Trying. Regardless of whether or not you make a difference in the end.Akina...I won't lie. There is absolutely. Nobody else in the world I would rather face. Such a goddamn depressing,Crushing moment with.

Besides you.
Ha. These were the facts right?Nozomi had known akina for a decently long while over the course of azores. It was true. He wouldn't rather face this with anyone else besides her right now.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: A Terrible Thought.(Akina)   A Terrible Thought.(Akina) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 9:38 pm

"If we...don't use what Israfel gave to us?" She looked a little confused. "Do you mean we should just avoid using our first personas altogether? Like we should only use our second ones? Can we...manage that?" It sounded a bit far-fetched, but in a way this whole situation was freaking far-fetched. Akina was willing to give it a shot. If it could be done, then so be it. "I mean, maybe that could work...?" She shrugged. Akina did want to ask more about this Philemon he mentuoned, but that could wait. Besides, Nozi pretty much gave her the gist of it. She could manage.

"That was...very poetic of you..." She commented with a slight grin. "Sorta cliched...sorry. Though, that kind of thing is actually really good sometimes..."

She looked a little surprised at the sudden confession from Nozomi, but she just smiled. "Really? Yeah...I feel the same. I...trust you in this kind of situation I guess. That's a weird way to explain it...but like I doubt I'd be as okay in this situation if you weren't here with me. Though I mean...you're my best friend after all. If I was alone or with anyone else I'd probably be more of a mess than I already am, haha," She'd laugh lightly. It was true she'd been through a lot with Nozomi, and they'd gotten through all of that pretty much okay. They managed to get here somehow after all. She was sure they could somehow find a way to get through this together. She hoped, at least.

"This is pretty depressing and crushing...but hey, I doubt it'll stay that way forever. Uh, probably." Akina looked a little conflicted in her attempts to stay positive once again, but she just continued to smile a little, looking over to the water and scenery that was almost ignored as this meeting got more intense. Right, nature. Still beautiful and stuff. "At least we aren't completely alone in this. Any situations are a lot worse when alone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Terrible Thought.(Akina)   A Terrible Thought.(Akina) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 10:17 pm

Yeah that's what I'm talking about Akina there ya go.Your getting what I'm saying now. Using our so called "Prime" Personas. We may be able to overcome this. Though.... This is strange. Do you think the angels or at the very least Israfel done went and tucked tail on us? Seems that way given they appear to have kinda disappeared.Or atleast Israfel has. Hell if I even know.The kichida would say giving his own personal remark about it. Did the angels truly ditch them it appeared? If they did it was up to their own determination and perseverance to overcome this in the end. Otherwise...Shit. The two of them were potentially screwed at this moment.

Ha. Guess I got seen through right? Cliche is just what we seem to need in a time like this I guess.

Well yeah. I really do trust you to have my back during this kinda situation. I mean I have yours too as well. After all. That's what best friends are for right?No?It was true frankly. They had been through alot together and now this. Could they really overcome this now? Maybe,Maybe not.This is depressing but also enlightening in a way. Wanna know why?Because we have been enlightened to who we know to fuck up if we see him. If we kick israfels ass if he shows up again. Then maybe we'd just. undo the power or whatever. I don't know. I highly doubt we'll be finding him any time soon though..... Unfortunantly that seemed to be true the boy would say with a slightly monotone face torwards the situation as a whole.

Yeah we aren't alone in this at all. We have each other,Tremora,Vincent.The list goes on even. We've both met people throughout our little Journey here who we can count on.

....Especially each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Terrible Thought.(Akina)   A Terrible Thought.(Akina) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Terrible Thought.(Akina)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next