Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening)   Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 11:14 pm

Akina wasn't very surprised when she saw the friend was Nozomi. of course it was Nozomi. She'd be genuinely shocked if it had been anyone else. "Anything to avoid my destiny...h-hurting people? That's..." Was that really true? She didn't even know herself. Her eyes were kind of wide as she didn't know what to say. She then just sort of frowned. She was clearly determined by the look on her face. "...T-The only destiny I'm going to avoid is falling here, no matter what...!" She said as she summoned her persona, ready to unleash some rocky attacks at the fake Nozomi.

Attacks and DMG:

Stats and Passives:

Miss Chances:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening)   Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 12:18 am

Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 Shadow10

Fragment of Nozomi:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening)   Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 8:40 am

OoC:Alright thanks Gran.I got confused cause I saw quinny use a mind charge somewhere before a fight.

Switching back to prime.(Ymir)

As the shadow was downed. Nozomi realized now was their chance to kick some ass.

Guys...He would say to his two companions as the shadow was now downed from the blows of their attacks. Taking some serious hits it appears. He would then turn to his friends and then back at it.

Here's our chance for an all-out attack!The boy would say as he rose his spear in the air. Gesturing for his companions to follow forth with a series of all out blows on the Wannabe kichida.Listen.There's only room for one Kichida here and your not the real one. I don't know what your talking about. But she doesn't screw people over or avoid her destiny. We're her friends and we help get through this. Together!

OoC Note:All Out attacks work like this since we've never done one before.Basically One person initiates it.(And calculates the damage The two of you gotta agree with it to work and do the full damage.(However. You can still partcipate in the all out attack AND make a move too.Neat right?So in your posts you'd agree with it and still make your move. AoA does all of our combined Dex on the enemy x3.

Damage is
(33+15+45) x3

279 Almighty Damage

Can't really miss cause downed.

Bada Boom.

Stats:

Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening)   Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 12:45 pm

"Let's go all out!"

after okaying the all out attack uses agi.

Deals 25 damage.

Unmissable.

Is minused by 15% due to a weakness and another 10 due to the fragment's magic resistance.

Stats:
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening)   Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 10:28 pm

"Alright!" Akina shouted as she agreed on the attack, lifting and swinging her bat at the fragment as well. Once the attack was done, she would step back, summoning her persona once more.

Attacks and DMG:

Stats and Passives:

Miss Chances:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening)   Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 12:09 am

The Fragment of Nozomi fell on a knee, part of his arm crushed by the brutal attacks. "Heh. Alright then, good work. I know you will protect your friends and family at whatever cost is necessary. I trust you. You won't ever quit, even when everyone tries to put you down. So don't let up now, go on and face the cause of this madness, or take one last detour towards someone you love. The choice is yours. Don't forget who your friends are, and we won't forget to accept you no matter what you turn out to be." After which, he would crumble as though hit with a sudden gust of wind, before the shards of him lay across the floor. She would feel a heavy weight lift from her soul, as though she discovered something she knew all this time. She was free to do what she would now, either move on, or choose to end this journey.

Enemy Defeated - You May Continue

Shuffle Time:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening)   Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 12:11 am

Everyone Receives the following Ore...

Akina:

Nozomi:

Tremora:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening)   Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 9:29 am

Fantastic work guys.I gotta an idea for an alternate route to get back to The shadow self to get outta here though....The boy would say as he began to trudge back the way they had came in the first place. Well this looked like a pretty decent walk. Now they had to make their way all the way back to the original block. He wondered what Akina's shadow self would even be capable of. Apparently they do alot of crazy stuff these days... Probably wasn't someone or something to be remotely underestimated at all. Good thing they were doing this as a full team Together. So they could get through this together as friends and everything. The journey was clearly perilous for the trio. As the boy would utilize his slight agility enhancing technique as usual in order to make this go by a little faster...They were seriously in for a long walk now it seemed. Though this place was a mysterious land of it's own. So that was to be expected. People's minds took the strangest forms of things in Nozomi's opinion. He was rather surprised to see all this. Though... He could not stop wondering how a weird Circus like place like this really suits Akina. Though perhaps it just reflects a few things in her head or something around those lines.

He would keep walking as the strange eerie music would continue to play.Gesturing for his companions to follow suit. Damn it was probably freaking everyone out.This damn music is getting to me. Let's not stick around any longer than we should alright guys?It was true though. They couldn't afford to waste any time whatsoever. They had to go full force into all of this no stop kaboom and put an end to these events.After this Nozomi figured Akina would probably have a new persona or something like that like he did. His persona was just as quiet as the first one was.Only speaking whenever it deemed it necessary. Perhaps that reflected something about the kichida himself?He wouldn't recall as he kept moving through the strange demented circus like area with its disturbingly weird depictions of things and flashing imagery. This place was a horror house of it's own. The velvet room really did have some strange sections. Being capable of forming these places and allowing it's guests to face them. Philemon really was rather mysterious. Though why the kichida would never be able to understand. He would think to himself while being very unwavering in his movements throughout this weird land. He sure as hell didn't wanna ever go to a circus again...

Stats:

Actions:

Movement:

—Strength Name:A Voice of Reason(LeaderShip)
—Description:Through his experiences with his friends and with others. Nozomi has proven to be a Voice of Reason in and out of Supernatural situation. Tending to be the mediator at times and keeping a level head. He has grown into this type of person and was not like this at all at first.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening)   Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 12:37 pm

"Heh, really feels like a madhouse."

Following Nozomi.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening)   Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 4:53 pm

She would wince once again as the fragment fell, smiling sadly at its words. "I...won't quit. That's not an option. And...of course I'd protect them. I...care a lot about my family and...friends. If I had to, I'd protect them with my life," She said with a sigh, feeling a weird relief as he crumbled. Who her friends were...being accepted...hm. A lot of thoughts were going through her head once again, but it felt clearer. At least a little. Don't get her wrong, this whole madhouse and all that was still confusing to her, but maybe she was starting to understand what it was all trying to tell her. That was a big maybe though.

She almost got lost in thought before the real Nozomi spoke up, and her smile turned into complete relief. "Alright..." She nodded, following as he left the block. "Yeah...this music is driving me kind of crazy, haha..." She shivered a little as she said this, laughing nervously. Ugh, creepy. "I agree, this really is like a madhouse, and I'd like it if we could get out of here already to be honest..."

Movement:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening)   Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 5:05 pm

A Madhouse?This place was a damn madhouse. Though he didn't get why the mission in the velvet room was called Akina's Mad RAIL. he thought it would have to do with trains or something around those lines right?Imagine if Akina actually had a thing for trains or something like that. Something like that sounds rather crazy. Shadow akina gonna come in like choo choooo.Shit guys I guess that's one thing we all agree on. This is a damn madhouse and we gotta get the fuck out of here!He would say with some excalamation as he kept venturing throughout the very eerie hallway. That damn music was gonna drive all of them insane unless they did something about it. He would begin to stick his soulbound at the wall madly Just trying to drive it out. Maybe there was a hidden speaker or something causing this damn music?Shit where did it come froM! It was like a circus horror movie or something with the rate they were going at. They had to move out. Nozomi was still dashing through the area gesturing for his friends to follow.So guys. What do you think Akina's shadow is gonna be like?I mean they imitate our persona and stuff. Do you think it'll Imitate your original persona Akina?He would say as he would kep moving on through the strange madhouse. He still didn't understand why this damn place had to be so eerie. He was glad akina did not decide to enter alone.She'd probably go MAD from all of this crazy shit they had to deal with in here.

As the boy would keep walking he would hope they could get this over as quick as possible. THere was probably some urgent stuff going on in azores...The weather in Standsen had taken a turn for the worse and apparently Vincent and went over there. The guy hoped his friend would be alright or something. Vincent wasn't stupid or anything. Though friends watch out for friends right? Gotta watch each others backs these days otherwise we all lose in the end.Minute we get out of here I swear I'm never looking at circuses the same way ever again.The steps of his own and his companions would echo out strangley throughout the madhouse. It added to the surreal ambience and all. Not exactly a very pleasant or nice thing to hear. He was glad there weren't any eerie clown noises or some other disturbing stuff. Damn they had to hurry out....

Movement:

Stats:

Turn 2 of Halved Masukukaja HS. As a result still moving 7 spaces.

—Strength Name:A Voice of Reason(LeaderShip)
—Description:Through his experiences with his friends and with others. Nozomi has proven to be a Voice of Reason in and out of Supernatural situation. Tending to be the mediator at times and keeping a level head. He has grown into this type of person and was not like this at all at first.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening)   Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 5:22 pm

She nodded. "I was always kind of uneasy about circuses to be honest. And this is just making that worse." She sighed. Circus stuff always had this weird creepy vibe to it. Akina couldn't explain it but it was just...creepy...

Note to self: No circuses or circus related things from now on. Ever.

"Well yours did, didn't it? If that's the case, then it'll probably have Inugami and not Pascal like I have right now," She said with a slight shrug as she continued to follow.

Movement:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening)   Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 5:28 pm

OoC Note:Death has been skipped due to 2 damn days.

Nozomi would press on. Still wondering about this damn weird land. Though he would have to remain strong throughout all of this. A leader had to be strong, Enduring and all kinds of stuff during an intense challenge such as this at the moment. Nothing was gonna get in Nozomis way as he strides across the dungeon. Still keeping up some nimble footwork. He would keep running. All in a style like Solid Snake. What if this was Shadow moses island secretly disguised as Akina's inner mind and his mission was to infiltrate and destroy the core which was Akina's shadow self. Ok that was a beyond incredibly ridiculous thought. Besides a kid like Nozomi wasn't really capable of....Well being like Solid Snake anyway. Solid Snake was pretty much gold and a beyond trained super soldier.

Yeah this is just getting ridiculous... Perhaps it probably will have your inugami then.He would say considering it. His own imitator did have his rakshasa in the end. He wondered if this mean't something. That regardless of the angels blessing that was still the true form of the persona that they had...The angel just...Changing it dramatically and giving it newfound power. However regardless that the persona they got at first was gonna be the main one that truly represented them regardless of how they developed as a person. Though. Nozomi had the feeling he was over complicating this and would continue to walk through the dungeon. Eventually spotting shadows and deciding to assault them quickly before they could get the drop on him and his allies. What if it was another one of those hordes. Then things would get potentially worse if it were allowed to get the drop on his team no?So he would stride forth with his persona equipped at the ready to attack and end this damn shadow. To send it back to the depths in which it came from. Shadows were very strange and rather irritating creatures for the duo to deal with. This one could not be much of a hassle right? After all. These was a team of experienced persona users who knew what the hell to do in a situation such as this. Nothing could really get in their way now besides this shadow. It was imperative they take care of it lickity split otherwise.Well...Yeah. It was the final thing left in the way of them getting to the shadow of Akina and destroying that damn thing once and for all. Once it was gone. A new power would find itself within akina and they would be able to see what the hell was going on in Azores.

Final turn of agility HS by 15%

Moving two Down and Five to the right. Attacking the doorway shadow of the bottom of Block one.

Initial Persona equipped.(Raijin)
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening)   Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 5:38 pm

Shadow Guarding the Door

Shadow 1:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening)   Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 5:57 pm

Nozomi saw a rather strange shadow there. Whelp.Time to kick its ass.

So step right up to the plate~

Stats:

Skills used:

Damage Calc.

117+(15%) (30%)

Two hits of 151 Dmg

First Wave Misses if 4

Random number (1,10) :

Crits if say..3

Random number (1,10) :

Second wave misses if 2

Random number (1,10) :

Crits if..7

Random number (1,10) :

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening)   Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next