Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening)   Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 9:21 pm

"Maybe." Akina followed Nozomi and noticed the shadow blocking the doorway as well. "Well, alright then..."

Attacks and DMG:

Stats and Passives:

Miss Chances:
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening)   Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 5:39 pm

"Huh!?" I don't pay attention for a bit and they are gone. How long was I lost in thought for them to be completely out of my god damn sight!? Shit, now I'll have to drag behind them without Nozomi's little speed boost. Running, running and more running, how far away did they go!? Why am I such an idiot to get lost in thought in the middle of a dangerous slaughterhouse or madhouse or both!? This is making me so damn pissed off at myself I don't know what the hell I should be thinking!

Calm down me, just focus on following Nozomi and Akina, don't let things like philosophy and dangerous far away objects distract you from the most important task currently, which is catching up with those two! I mean seriously, what distracted me so much to not notice my two team members run ahead of me when I just talked to them!? Okay, calm down me, enough time to berate yourself later, just focus and run like speedy Gonzalez and sonic the hedgehog's love child whose entire diet consists of sugar and caffeine.

Shit, just how far did they get ahead of me when I was in lala land, because I still can't see them in this place. I mean I know the layout of this crazy place and I think I unconsciously registered their destination while I was daydreaming but I really hope I'm not wandering in the wrong direction. Now that I think about before I got a semi-useless ability, unless... Maybe it isn't that useless after all. Long term planning could come to really help me out if I get another persona that has a negative affinity to fire, then it won't be useless, instead it would be a godly skill.

Following Nozomi and Akina's path with no bonuses ;.;

Also Break, I'm sorry I wasn't on for a long time. My father decided to detain my tablet from me because I was ignoring him.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening)   Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 6:54 pm

Shadow 1:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening)   Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 7:01 pm

Nozomi takes the Materazi. All Like Hngnngng.

Stats:

Skills:

144+30%=165 Ice damage to the Fucker.

(I guess This is doubled because its weak to it)

Misses if 2

Random number (1,10) :

OoC Note:I really need a heal lmao.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening)   Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 9:07 pm

Akina takes the damage as well, quickly readying yet another attack. Let's try that again.

Attacks and DMG:

Stats and Passives:

Miss Chances:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening)   Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 8:16 pm

OoC Note:

Death can we just get consent to skip you pls. We really need to exit this(For the entire thread)
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening)   Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 11:16 pm

Enemy Defeated - You May Continue

Shuffle Time:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening)   Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 11:18 pm

Following stat goes up by 5...

Nozomi:

Akina:

Tremora:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening)   Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 11:20 pm

Stats:

Switching to Initial (Raijin)

Using Mediarahan on myself and akina

Alright Akina...Moment of truth. Lets do this.The boy would say entering the block.

Actions:Entering Block 1
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening)   Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 11:26 pm

Akina nodded determinedly. She was ready for this. At least, she felt like it. "Yeah, I guess it is, huh. No point in wasting more time. Let's go inside." With that, the girl would follow him into the block.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening)   Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 12:33 am

When they walked through, they found that the room was a ring that looked fit for a circus, and standing in the middle with a staff and a top hat was a familiar young lady. Akina Kurai in the flesh was standing out there, twirling the staff, before she caught sight of the intruders and tossed the hat and staff aside, her red eyes peering around the room. "So, you've come. Was visiting our mother fulfilling? I imagine so. I'd love to chat, but we all know why we are here," she said, picking up the staff. She would hurl it to Akina, though before she could catch it, the staff would vanish, and her life up until now would appear in a flash, from her childhood, up until now when she began fighting for her future in Azores. "It's over now. There simply cannot be more than one of us still around. You and I have to coexist. I took your power in order to survive, and now that you've grown, I have decided I want my chance. If you aren't strong enough to take what is yours, then I will change that. We can fight to see who is better. I am your Shadow Akina, and I will not surrender so easily." She brought a card down, crushing it and summoning Pascal to her side. It looked like Akina's own Pascal, only the wolf was black. The Shadow smiled. It was going to be the final test for Akina, to see if she had what it took to take what was meant to be hers...

Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 Shadow12

"Let's get going now."

PvS Combat Has Begun

Shadow Akina Kurai:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening)   Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 9:26 am

As Nozomi walked in he would notice the imposter of akina directly in front of him. Shit this was a fight they couldn't afford to lose now.

Akina we gotta be a little careful. Keep your cool and we can handle this alright?

The boy would say as Raijin appeared. Preparing analysis on The shadow and boosting himself up before he alternated to his Reason. Ymir and prepared a strong charge for his new Pow attack.

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening)   Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 5:31 pm

Akina looked around the room for a moment before her eyes fell on her Shadow. She was the ringmaster of this insanity, huh? That much was clear. Her garb was pretty fitting as well. Before she could say a word or react, that staff was hurling straight for her, and suddenly she was seeing flashes of the past. Things she wouldn't like to think about now were suddenly attacking her brain, and she staggered slightly. She was almost overwhelmed with the memories before more recent things were appearing. She could see the moments that she had been treasuring the most. The moments when she met her friends, what she'd been through with them, what they'd all done together...and that filled her with energy. She could do this.

"Gh...you're...right. There can't be two of us..." Akina struggled slightly, getting herself in a fighting stance as she stared down the shadow in front of her. "I don't plan on surrendering easily either...I guess we have that in common, along with, well, the obvious," She brought her own card down as well, crushing it in the same way her shadow had, summoning her version of Pascal. It appeared with a howl, standing right by her side.

She turned to Nozomi, nodding. "Don't worry, I know. Now let's do this." She would say before unleashing a barrage of earth up from the very ground the shadow was standing on.

Attacks and DMG:

Stats and Passives:

Miss Chances:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening)   Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 6:42 pm

Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 Shadow12

When the battle began, Pascal would stomp the ground, sending small tremors towards the group. The Shadow smirked, handling the attack as though it were nothing.

Shadow Akina Kurai:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening)   Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 6:48 pm

You bitch!The boy would shout with Exhasperated strength as the Earth attack would hit torwards him. As he would then Have Ymir launch into the air. And launch a really badss attack of Ice raining down upon the Imitator.

TAKE...THIS!!!

Taking 32 earth dmg

Stats:

Skills Used:

Damage calc.

117+.15+.30

152x2.5=
Two Hits of 380 dmg

First shot misses if 4

Random number (1,10) :

Crits if 1

Random number (1,10) :

Second shot misses if 9

Random number (1,10) :

Crits if 2

Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening)   Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next