Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening)   Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 9:15 am

Whats with all these weird cracks...?I'm guessing that means she's getting hurt or something. Guys everyone All out assault it!The boy would say as his own persona would stand forth. Shards would break off from it intending to pierce the woman.

Stats:

Note:Gran I had used an auto analysis first turn too

Turn 2 of Auto Taru

Calculations is
(Cool (16)
54 x .15 + 54 x .30 + 81

Total dmg is Two hits of 105 on Akina's shadow

Chance for First hit to miss 4

Random number (1,10) :

Chance to crit is 4

Random number (1,10) :

Chance for 2nd hit to misss is 9

Random number (1,10) :

Chance for 2 hit to crit is 4

Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening)   Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 10:29 am

Fragment of Akina's Mother:
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening)   Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 6:55 pm

.... ROFLMAO!! It's only way to fire? And I have fire? Pfffttthahahahahahaah!

Uses Agi on Akina's false mother. Deals 20 damage including weaknesses buffs rebuffs and the like and topples if it hits.
Miss if 5
Miss chance:

(Will post stats n stuff later)
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening)   Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 7:43 pm

Her eyes widened at the column of light, and she was more than shocked when the attack failed. Something told her that that would've done something really bad if it hit her...

"You're...right about that. It may be easier...but it shouldn't be! Life isn't supposed to be that easy, is it? Aren't you supposed to have problems sometimes, to not know exactly what you're supposed to do at every moment?! It's only natural, right?! I don't want...to be lead and told exactly what to do for all of my life. That's why it's wrong, and that's why I have to escape..." She winced a little as the fragment cracked even more. But she had to focus. This needed to happen.

She summoned her persona again, once again unleashing another rocky attack at her "Mother".

Attacks and DMG:

Stats and Passive:

Miss Chances:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening)   Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 9:44 pm

The Fragment would be sent to the ground, mangled, and half of her body crushed into shards of glass. She grunted in pain, but smiled. "You certainly proved you can fight for your freedom. What you're looking for is in Block one. A part of you had broken off when you awakened, and has begun to taint what you know in your mind. In block three is a friend you have met throughout your journey, and in block seven is your father. You can go to them, or face the culprit now. Don't ever quit fighting. Attaining your independence is never easy, but even despite the struggle, it is worth it." Afterwards, her body crumbled into shards, as the fragment of Akina's mother was released, to watch her from beyond the corners of her mind.

Enemy Defeated - You May Continue

Shuffle Time:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening)   Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 9:46 pm

Everyone receives the following ore...

Nozomi:

Akina:

Tremora:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening)   Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 10:01 pm

Lmao I guessed the Shadow self block wrong. Ah whatever. Lets get some exp Very Happy

OoC Note:Psst. Death. Can I have that ore lmao.

As the shadow would collapse.Nozomi would hear the faint words of Akina's mother speak and then go over to his friend.Well....Atleast now we know where to look. You doing alright?Frankly shit. I can imagine its a bit of an intense experience.The boy would respond as the shadow fragment would burst. Man. This was like some CGI type of stuff right here. He would begin to walk out of the block and torwards the other block. Where shadows would guard the entrance. Oh man was this persnickity. Well they couldn't avoid fighting here. They had to brave the remanents of Akina's mind in order to overcome this and have her literally face herself. Fantastic. They might as well help her deal with the rest of herself while they are in here no? He would contemplate it while pondering about his own stuff. How he had refused to face fragments within himself.

Was this subconscious fear or doubts he possesed. Fears to actually overcome them?Perhaps not. Though time was not on their side. They had to be quick. Though at the same time somthing like this was necessary. So they could afford to make a quick stop after all for this. Now was the time to kick some ass and help Akina come to terms with herself as a person.Well Tremora and Akina. That's one step to defeating the living whatever of Akina. Damn. I wonder what else awaits us in here.... This place is certainly rather foreboding and gives me the creeps. I don't get how it correlates to Akina however. Do either of you two have a clue?The boy would say to his companions while trudging his way onto the block entrance. Man shadows just loved to block necessary areas that they had to reach. This would be just like when they dove into his own mind. Except this time shit wasn't going to be a joke or anything. He had a feeling things were gonna be far harder in here now.... Who was this friend that Akina's mother had claimed was in this block?Was it himself?Vincent?Tremora?Shit he didn't know. What if Jack even was in here. So many thoughts would cross the boys mind while the twisted strange music would fill his head. It really did not help to the ambience whatsoever.

Akina. Don't you ever worry your little head though. We're here for you all the way through this. Right tremora?The boy would gesture to his friend as he braved torwards the shadows. Ready to attack and defeat them once and for all. He didn't know much on the origins of shadows whatsoever. Only that they really REALLY were starting to become a serious pain in the ass and hinder them.He would wonder why Akina's mother had a gun in the first place. Though it didn't make sense and he wouldn't question

Leadership strength. So you two can follow.

LeaderShip Strength

—Strength Name:A Voice of Reason(LeaderShip)
—Description:Through his experiences with his friends and with others. Nozomi has proven to be a Voice of Reason in and out of Supernatural situation. Tending to be the mediator at times and keeping a level head. He has grown into this type of person and was not like this at all at first.

Stats:

Initial persona has been requipped. Movement is to the front of Block 3 by six spaces to attack the doorway shadow.(Nozomi has also ranked up due to exp)
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening)   Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 8:41 pm

"Wow, I REALLY feel like dead weight now guys."

Ooc note: Hell no, and sorry, MY PRECIOUS!!!!

"Holy... I can feel the power coming from this thing! And I also feel like I can do something new with my persona... meh whatever. I honestly think that Akina thinks her home is a madhouse. And yes, we are here for you Akina."

Movement:
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening)   Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 9:12 pm

She frowned down at the collapsed form of her "Mother", listening keenly to the words it had to say. "D-Dad's here too?! Seriously?!" Akina guessed that it was talking about her when it said what was in block 1. And what was that about a friend? She'd met many friends on her journey, but this was just one of those. Who could that be? Considering it was her mind, Akina had a feeling about who it might be. And she didn't like that feeling one bit.

"I won't...quit...fighting," She stated as the fragment crumbled. She smiled sadly. She then turned to the other two as she followed Nozomi out of the block. "I'm...okay. Thank you both. For being here for me and all that. As for what this all means about me, I don't even know. Maybe Tremora has a point...but once again, it's all too confusing to know for sure."

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening)   Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 9:18 pm

A Horde is guarding the door...

Shadow Horde:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening)   Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 9:27 pm

Damn Guys. I ain't seen this before. Use Multiple hit attacks on it!

Initial is equipped. Auto Analysis and Auto Taru Trigger.

Switching to Ymir. Prime.

Turn 1 of Auto Taru.

OOC Notes:Death use MediaRama pls.

Stats:

Come Outta da cut. ALL LIKE.

"Arrow Rain!"

Damage calculations.

117+ (78X .15)+ (78 .30)=

151 4X(Because Each hit will hit this dang shadow 2x. So thats 4 in a row o_o)

First Hit Misses if 5.

Random number (1,10) :

Crits if 2

Random number (1,10) :

2nd misses if 9

Random number (1,10) :

Crits if 1

Random number (1,10) :

3d misses if 9

Random number (1,10) :

Crits if 4

Random number (1,10) :

4th misses if 6

Random number (1,10) :

Crits if 1

Random number (1,10) :

Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening)   Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:11 pm

*sigh* need to heal them

Uses mediarama to heal everyone by 70%

stats:

Please accept what I say at face value, if you think I am wrong check my compendium to correct me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening)   Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:21 pm

(Covering for Death. Strengths. In the future keep it up cause Its needed)

Strength that gives him his healing:
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening)   Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:38 pm

"Alright!" This was new, but she'd do what she could. She'd never seen this before either, but whatever. She imagined it worked the same way after all.

Attacks and DMG:

Stats and Passives:

Miss Chances:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening)   Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:53 pm

Shadow Horde:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening)   Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Akina's Mad Rail (Prime Awakening)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next