Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi)   The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 5:56 pm

It's certainly being the same for me then As well.He would respond back. Hopefully what Nozomi had said did not drag the would be date down into a ship of awkwardness. He had to think of something fast. Shit what could he do now? As shunnosuke would wave the popcorn in front of Nozomis face playfully he would slap his tongue at it. Coiling it around it and pulling it down to his mouth.Well it certainly is good~. You know I could do the same thing with a cherry stem actually.He had heard people that could Tie a cherry stem into a knot were really good with their Tongues. Something Nozomi himself as well was capable of. He wondered what other implications his words gave off to Shunnosuke however.

In my free time I do a variety of stuff. Don't worry though. The beating of trees thing isn't exactly common. Besides. It was a serious fight and you know it. I had to do it for the good of the park and all of azores.He would remark jokingly onto Shunnosuke. He was saving the park from the deadliest tree it had ever seen.Though honestly. I keep myself in good shape, Hang around wherever with my friends most of the time. I tend to go anywhere Life throws me you know?That was Nozomis way of saying He didn't know what the fuck to do every day. But it was something.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi)   The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 7:29 pm

Oh yes? So…should I take it you’re good with your tongue, hm? — Shunnosuke would comment casually, with a malicious smirk. He didn’t imply anything but to poke at Nozomi’s awkward bone for a change, like he always does. Well, not like he didn’t know the answer. After all, they kissed before, even if led by circumstances, such as alcohol’s influence, at least on Shun’s case.

“Serious fight”? Right. Shunnosuke couldn’t help but laugh openly and unconcernedly. He had to admit, Nozomi has a great sense of humor. Better than anyone he has ever met. It’s a positive trait of him if he managed to actually make Shunnosuke express more than double-meaning giggles and holier-than-thou chuckles; the blodne was genuinely laughing at a funny joke and enjoying a fairly nice, carefree time. Unusual, yes; he had expectations upon the meeting, but nothing close to the atmosphere they’ve established between. — You should use your mouth for better things than making these ridiculous remarks. — He said, grabbing another popcorn grain for the lad. — You don’t strike me as the bon-vivant type of guy. In fact…I think you don’t do much of your daily life, other than studying these smooth pick-up lines. Am I wrong? — He set his eyes curiously on Nozomi, waiting for an answer to his teasing jester. Though believing the guy’s behavior leaned more on the suave side, with some little slip-ups here and there, Shunnosuke just enjoyed putting Nozomi’s on a tight spot. A good entertainment while the preparations for the second act were coming to an end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi)   The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 7:59 pm

Why yes I guess you could say that in fact. He would respond to Shunnosuke asking if he was good with his tongue or anything of the sort. Nozomi was in fact a natural with it. Though it sounded strange and out of context to detail that to someone. Especially Shunnosuke. he didn't want to be weird around him or anything like that.

Depends. Do you have any suggestions?These ain't ridiculous their very original material from yours truly.Bon-Vivant?.He would respond questionably to Shunnosuke. He was enjoying his time with him. Thought it was as if Shunnosuke wanted to Box Nozomi into a corner where he would respond awkwardly.Oh Please. I don't gotta study these. These ain't even pickup lines. They were?Cause I didn't really notice either haha.He would casually play off Shunnosukes question with a strange response of his own. Nozomi really just had this come naturally to himself and did not really force an answer out or anything as he laid his eyes onto Shunnosukes own.Hm...Did you know you have nice eyes?He would remark as the two would basically be exchanging a look into each other. As if they were reading each others souls indepth.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi)   The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 8:38 pm

The teenager was fairly entertained by Nozomi’s frolicsome responses, enjoying his way with words. In the end, it didn’t matter if he made them up or if the guy memorized them from a set source, they brought the blonde a varied degree of joy and that’s it. — No... — He answered, his laughter ceasing shortly, leaving a blank, surprised stare. “Nice eyes”. It echoed in his mind for some time, lingering on the compliment. — Nobody ever said so to me... — He would stay still, not breaking the visual contact with Nozomi for a second. Not even to blink. It felt…strange, as strange as his heart racing for a single compliment. Should he really be affected by it? He had heard many compliments before, and yet this one felt strange and different, in a sense. One thing is a compliment to his cloth, to his scent, to his hair, to his academic feats, to his efforts to catch attention, to his determination…another thing is a direct compliment to his eyes. His pair of almond, amber eyes, that had done nothing but cry in the last few weeks. The show was about to start again, as the lights were turned on so the crowd could enjoy the second act: juggle, jump-rope and other adventures on a tightrope. Was Shunnosuke paying attention? Nope. Something was, unintentionally, drawing him closer to Nozomi, without him even realizing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi)   The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 9:25 pm

Really? I'm rather surprised. I can see them clearly especially with this distance.He would say as he found himself drawn closer and closer to Shunnosuke. It was as if the comment as Stunned the boy. They were both looking into each others eyes. Passionately. It was as if something else had overtaken the air that day. They both forgot what the show was about anymore or what the hell the second act was anyway. As light shaded Hazelnut eyes would stare into Almond amber eyes. Nozomi exchanging a look of what appeared to be the same in Shunnosuke's eyes. A look of an emotion Nozomi hadn't felt before,and Perhaps Shunnosuke had not felt in a while but he did not know. As their faces nearly began to touch. Nozomi had barely noticed it but they were barely a Speck away from each other now with how close they were getting. Something was about to occur,But Nozomi couldn't tell what as he was mesmerized by the softspoken boy.

He would suddenly break that speck. Smooth lips meeting upon soft as he would Kiss Shunnosuke and feel a way he hadn't felt in his life. He didn't care for anything else or whoever saw him,But only for shunnosuke and the now.

"<3 <3 <3 <3"
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi)   The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 10:10 pm

This was…unique. Different than their first kiss, where Shunnosuke’s boldness and assertive behavior granted him successful advances towards Nozomi without even knowing him for more than a few minutes of conversation. Now…Nozomi himself made the move. They knew each other for a while, and they had been maintaining an amicable air between them. Is that supposed to happen? He didn’t know. But he wouldn’t stop it either. It took him a while, longer than Nozomi, to close his eyes slowly and uncertainly, letting himself get carried away, this time not by any club’s crazy atmosphere, or a cuervo’s effect on his blood to blame… This time, they were raw, simple emotions taking over. Emotions long asleep.

As for the show and the popcorn? Shunnosuke didn’t even know anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi)   The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 10:23 pm

The kiss was full of passion and hearts as Nozomi's emotions consumed him. Causing the love scene between Shunnosuke and Nozomi. As he would swiftly decide they had to take this outside because he didn't want others to interrupt him.Lets take this somewhere more secluded...He would say in a quick breakaway from Shunnosukes lips still incredibly close. As he would sweep Shunnosuke off of his feet. The popcorn and the show and whatever didn't mean anything anymore. As he would resume mouth to mouth as he walked out with Shunnosuke in his arms (Hopefully). Out the exit door. He was able to use his senses to navigate outside the exit smoothly. Not breaking away from Shunnosuke. As he would set him down against the wall. The passion clearly flaring out in his eyes.So how was that.~He would remark in a coy tone to the boy as he had pulled away. The two of them were outside now. Near the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi)   The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 1:11 am

More secluded? He didn’t know what to think. One moment they were at the circus, paying attention to the show, and the other…they were too close. The next moment, they were kissing and in a turn of events, he was in Nozomi’s arms, everything happening too fast for him to even expose a proper reaction. What was the guy thinking doing such a bold move like that? And the popcorn…darn it, he dropped the tub to the floor! Such a waste of money. Well, it wasn’t his, anyway, but still he couldn’t help but grieve over the salty, buttery popcorn. Even if he were to object, he wouldn’t. He didn’t dare to even react, imagining they were, for a bit, the center of attention for unwary bystanders. It’s not everyday you see a couple — a gay couple, worth noting — having such intimacy moment out in the public, one pair carrying the other in such a lovable, passionate manner. Shunnosuke left his fate in the hands of Nozomi, trusting the guy wouldn’t drop him in the ground — or rather, praying. The last time it happened, he had a serious bruise that wouldn’t heal until the last week. In any event, he was put in the ground, his back recognizing what he felt like a solid, hard material. A wall he leaned against. Felt quite good to be on his feet again, regaining his senses and the control over them. The surroundings were…not inside the Circus, that’s for sure. So, Nozomi took him outside, hm. As he glanced back and forth to make sure no one else was around and everybody stayed inside the tent to enjoy the spectacle, Shunnosuke would only then speak up.

…have you realized what you’ve done? That’s such a bold move! What are you, insane? Frankly, what do you have in mind doing this in public?? — He was seriously disconcerted, as the obvious tone of red in his cheekbones could indicate. Despite his severe tone, Shunnosuke wasn’t enraged, far from that. Nor could he, and if the thought even crossed his mind, Nozomi’s passionate eyes would make him think twice. Or thrice. — ...putting me in such a breathless state. Don’t repeat that ever again, Nerdzomi. —  He definitely was focusing his efforts into not laughing, smiling or even let slip the slightest demonstration of happiness, forcing a serious angered front…but he failed, his lips betraying the owner, twitching themselves up into a shy smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi)   The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 9:15 am

Perhaps Nerdzomi just felt like it? You don't seem to be protesting yourself judging from the look on your face haha.He would reply to the boys attempt to look seriously angry at himself. Which failed as he would notice a shy smile coming upon the boy's face.See?The taller boy would offer a smile of his own as he didn't really break eye contact with Shunnosuke.His own cheeks being slightly red,but nothing in comparison to the flaming red state Shunnosuke was probably in now.Shunnosuke...Cmonnnnnn. Judging from the look on your face I'd say you had a pretty good time.Nozomi had enjoyed the kiss. Albeit they both had cooperated in it.Though it did seem sudden and supposedly strange that he literally swept Shunnosuke off of his feet. It worked though in the moment. Even if Shunnosukes voice did not sound like He did agree with it.

Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi)   The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 11:55 am

…I… — What was he to say? Shunnosuke is always so calculating, scheming every step in the best possible way to suit his interests and now…he’s in a situation out of his control. Yes, he had a pretty good time, and no, he wasn’t protesting per se, but…this is definitely not how he imagined everything to happen, and it flustered him greatly, unlike their 1st meeting at the club where the succession of events were under the teen’s influence. — There’s no use in lying, it seems… —  He sighed, with an expression of someone who’s trying hard to act stern and put on a hard front at the same time he can’t really suppress the smile formed in his lips or even bar the evident blushing across his face. — What about my face you insistently point out? —   He was not sure if he wanted to listen the answer, but… so be it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi)   The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 1:17 pm

You...What?The sudden turn of events appeared to have caught Shunnosuke off guard at this moment in time. A smile apparently forming on the boys face. Lying about what shunnosuke?Cmon...Don't hide it or anything.He hoped Things were not awkward right now or anything like that. Nozomi did take things slightly far. Though hey. He tried,He tried.Well Except for the fact that your face is rather adorable I don't really know what else to say Shunnosuke. He would remark still looking into the boys eyes. Perhaps Shunnosuke had intended for this to go differently?He could tell he didn't exactly dislike what had transpired either. As the feeling was still in Nozomi's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi)   The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:09 pm

”Don’t hide it”. It’s easier said than done. Though even if Shunnosuke was trying, everything else about him would betray the boy’s intents. He knew himself very well to acknowledge the fact that… he was getting involved. Now, how to handle it? That was not planned at all, and he didn’t know how to handle anything that run of his hands’ range. He lowered his gaze to the ground. — — He couldn’t help but to giggle a bit at the compliment. Nozomi’s smooth talk would always get to him, it seemed. Shunnosuke surprised himself. There was a time when such move would earn the other a scene, yelling and at least one, if not many, slaps on the face, should the person not match his standards. Or punches, but he was sure his fist would break if he tried to deliver a blow on someone. Whatever, Shunnosuke’s gaze to a different point that wasn’t Nozomi’s face made it easier to voice certain things he’d been keeping locked in his chest. — There was someone before you. Someone who I tried at all costs to earn affection from, but…it didn’t work. He never truly cared for me either, nor for things that were important to me… —   Those things being his familiar issues, his birthday and his enthusiasm about the career he chose to pursuit. — I might have done something awful to him, to deserve the harshness, but not even my sincerest successive apologies were able to amend it. Instead, I kept receiving the sharp words… It’s not entirely his fault. I should have seen it wouldn’t go anywhere, even though I had everything planned. Right from the start, the signs were there, but I kept insisting on something bound to fail because I thought my determination would always succeed. Maybe back then I came across as someone who only envisions social status and appearance, and maybe if I could show to him that’s not what I cared for at all, it could have a different outcome. And… I guess I failed, for he never even said my name either… — The more he thought about it, the more would come out of his mouth, even unwittingly. He closed his eyes, trying to remember one time when he was referred by his name rather than “you”…and nothing came to mind. The relationship was pretty impersonal, all things considered, and not being called even once by his formal name made it clear. Shun didn’t mind if it appeared to Nozomi as if the blonde was throwing a pity-fest for himself. It was not his intention; he merely wanted to have a heart-to-heart talk, in light of the direction the events led both boys to. The moment was favorable. — I must apologize for it, you didn't come here to listen to someone's emotional blabbering about his life, but this is the time. I'm telling you all of this because you don’t deserve someone who’d make you feel like I felt and as much as I appreciate being with you, as I want to keep seeing you again… I may need some time… To come in terms with things I’d rather erase from my mind… — He lifted his head to have a glimpse on Nozomi’s face. He was definitely a nice guy. Using him for his own selfish reasons wasn’t what he deserved, and perhaps that’s part of maturing. There’s a saying who goes by “we have learned as much as we have suffered”. Perhaps it all had happened for a reason, perhaps now Shunnosuke learns to not stomp on someone else’s feelings and make it about him. Who’s to tell?

Weakness:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi)   The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:57 pm

The boy would sigh and take in everything Shunnosuke was saying. Man...The boy had sounded as if he had been through alot the past while. Though Nozomi did not know who was the guy Shunnosuke was referring to and would not pry for it.Hey now...Listen Shunnosuke. I don't... I don't know what to say about that situation. I don't think your in the wrong entirley from what your saying over here. YOur human and have your own feeling you know?Sure it didn't...Work out in the end,But not everything can go smoothly because we desire it. I'd know from...My own experiences. Besides....I care about you.The boy would trail off and attempt to give shunnosuke a reassuring Hug for what he could tell was emotionally going on within the boy.

Hey don't apologize for that Shunnosuke.I don't mind that you started bringing all of this up. What kind of person would I be if I wasn't here for you emotionally and physically for all this? What do you mean?I do not mind taking a gamble with someone such as yourself. I don't find you harmful or anything to me. Listen I...I want to keep seeing you as well. I understand that you may need time,but...I don't mind being with you While your in this state. I'm not just gonna up and leave you out of nowhere. I'm here for you is what I'm trying to say.The boy would attempt to express his point as the boy would look upwards torwards him. Man. That was all Nozomi knew he could say attempting to relieve him. Nozomi didn't understand the full implications of the situation and was trying his best to attempt to be something of atleast remotley reassuring to Shunnosuke at the moment.

Strengths:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi)   The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 3:33 pm

…for someone who did not know what to say, Nozomi sure has said enough. He couldn’t think of something other than “I care about you”, “I’m here for you”. “You’re human”. Simple words, simple sentences were more than enough, more than he could ask for. Shunnosuke's defensive behavior was disarmed right there, and thus he offered no resistance to the hug; it was…awkward in a sense, but maybe he needed that. Someone who’s willing to offer a friend shoulder when he wanted to vent or cry his heart out. Nozomi managed to surprise him, positively, his kindness falling unexpectedly to Shunnosuke's understanding. And here he thought his friend would shun him away or rebuke him strongly... — …And you wonder why I call you Mr. Nice… — He said, with a weak, trembling voice, accommodating himself in the gentle embrace. Should he return the hug or..? Would that be too awkward? In the end, his arms stayed still, not folding around Nozomi’s torso out of insecurity. Instead, the teen laid his forehead on the other’s shoulder, not wanting to say anything more. He could feel his eyes getting watery, and so he closed them, forcing the tears to retain themselves. It’s no use crying now, it’d only make things more embarrassing, make a mess of himself and of Nozomi’s shirt. At the same time…it felt so warm and comfortable the time could stop right there and the teenager wouldn’t mind the slightest…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi)   The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 3:58 pm

Nozomi had lost most of the words he was going to say as he found himself embracing the the slighter shorter boy. As he was probably crying his eyes out on him as he would feel the tears staining his shirt. Nozomi didn't mind that. He was like spongebob. Having ten pairs of the same shit for no damn reason. Nozomi's Kindness apparently breaking whatever barriers Shunnosuke had put up as he had Embraced him.I don't consider this being nice. It's more of a what a sensible person does for someone they care about no?He would say keeping Shunnosuke in a firm hug giving him soft strokes to comfort him.

Now whadya say?How about I walk you home then? I'm guessing all of that was emotionally exhausting on yourself.He would say with a friendly smile down torwards Shunnosuke. Offering to walk him home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi)   The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next