Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Fake products, Real meeting EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Fake products, Real meeting EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Fake products, Real meeting EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Fake products, Real meeting EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Fake products, Real meeting EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Fake products, Real meeting EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Fake products, Real meeting EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Fake products, Real meeting EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Fake products, Real meeting EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Fake products, Real meeting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raia

Raia

Fake products, Real meeting Empty
PostSubject: Fake products, Real meeting   Fake products, Real meeting EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 7:11 pm

“Step right up! Step right up! We have drawing tablets! Tables, Art supplies, other supplies! Supplies in general!” Today was a wonderful day in Hayabusa, a wonderful day to con people. Kagami decided to do a favor for one of these shady dealers, by being one of the workers that would help them sell their counterfeits. Kagami’s trusting smile worked perfectly for this, and he would basically receive a favor in return. That’s kind of how his ways worked, accumulating enough to get by or get ahead. Good sales meant good business, and the prices were basically temptation itself. How could people resist cheap goods? In times like this where all of the confusion is going on and about because of the lockdowns, people don’t seem to be thinking clearly. Either way, a counterfeit of a paper towel is still a paper towel, what exactly was the difference here. A few customers came and bought some stuff, they bought most of the supplies in a bundle. Looks like this doomsday thing was starting to pay off after all.

Strengths
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Fake products, Real meeting   Fake products, Real meeting EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 7:37 pm

Stirling was on his way back from the hospital being overjoyed to be out of there after being held back after his panic attack he decided to by a take out for dinner as well as getting ingredients for meals later in the week, he was almost done when somebody yelling about their products and the person grabbed his attention when they said art supplies. He worked his way through the people in the streets being a ghost among people he was and to the Street vendor he would have just appear suddenly he scanned over the products he was able to see with his eyes before scanning the vender....this guy had to be a con-man he was way to friendly and most of the stuff laid out was counterfeit...but being who he was he would give this guy the benefit of the doubt for now "....you mentioned art supplies a moment ago correct?........."
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Fake products, Real meeting   Fake products, Real meeting EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 8:24 pm

“Hmmm….. yes I did good sir! Yes I did! I wouldn’t say it’s the finest of art supplies, but its good for any novice or beginner! Even the greatest of greats has to start somewhere, so don’t worry your pretty little head about the prices either. I got a special deal in store, just for you. If you buy this beginners drawing table, ill throw in a set of paint tubes and a small brush for free. Can you really beat that? Look around you!” There was plenty of people that as eating Kagami’s words and buying things. There were lies within the truth, and truth within the lies. Not everything was counterfit, the most important thing was the sales. Kagami then slithered over and gave the young teen a nudge and a wink. “And since I like the look in your eye, I’ll give you a good deal on some paint brushes as well. Consider this a favor…if you will. “Its just business, and if this guy was some rising art star, maybe Kagami could get a favor from him in return. That’s the tale of the tape, the end result of this trade.

Fake products, Real meeting Hazama-whateva
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Fake products, Real meeting   Fake products, Real meeting EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 8:55 pm

OOC: Dude I have to say that is one sick signature did you make it yourself?

"...Sorry but I'm a sketch, concept and digital artist...." Stirling replied in a monotone manor as if there was no emotion in it at all which worked will with his naturally cold hearted and fierce facial expression which just increased the fact he looked intimidating even though he didn't mean to be "...so in other words I don't paint..." He saw the people around him eating up the vender's or con-man's sales pitch buying things left and right...he understood this guy was trying to make a living and the last thing he wanted was to steal his thunder or make him lose sales "...would you happen to have anything that would fit my area of work I would be more then happy to take them of your hands after all, all of your products seem to be of the highest quality..." he empathised the last part so people who were passing  by would here him and come over if they hadn't seen the vender yet "...just consider it a favour..." he finished off his little act before sighing as he took a breath...he really wasn't used to talking to people.....
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Fake products, Real meeting   Fake products, Real meeting EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:35 am

“Ooooo…your good.” Kagami was starting to like this guy, seemed like a cool person to hang with. Looking through the big box in the back, he scratched his head and played with his hat for a little bit. “Tell you what, its super discount time. If you find what you like in this box, I’ll give you a discount. The catch is…. Youll have to look through these boxes to find them. I’m a little shorthanded and we have plenty of customers. Consider it a good favor if you will, you’re getting a discount on top of the discount. “ It was the least that Kagami could do for the man to provide him a small entertainment of wit. Afterwards, Kagami had to turn away for a few seconds to console the other customers that wanted to buy something. It was definitely a random box pick of what could be useful, along with the star attractions to be the most of the counterfeits, but smart shoppers could still find some good things to pick up.

ooc: no its a gif lol, one of the reasons why i picked him
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Fake products, Real meeting   Fake products, Real meeting EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 4:16 pm

Stirling nodded and shrugged before he searched and rummaged though the boxes he was shown completely until he found a phone straps that caught his eye and that were priced pretty cheap so the discount he would be given wouldn't make the vender loose to much of a profit. Once he picked them out he stood off to the side unwilling to become the centre of attention a second time, until more or less of the shoppers had dispersed. He walked over to the now fairly obvious con-mam....well he was fairly obvious to him but he wasn't going to bring it up to the people around him after the guy was just making a living. "....I would like to purchase these if you don't mind...." He stated much quitter than he was earlier but still in monotone as he handed over three phone straps to the man one of an angel's wing, one of a sword with skull on the centre of it's hilt and the final one was one of a rather cute chibi dragon he found. As the man would count up the total he took out his wallet and looked at the sky seeing that the sun was soon going to be setting. He sighed realising he wouldn't be back at his apartment until after it got dark, before beginning to count up the pocket change he had in his wallet "....so how much do I owe you?....."

OOC: oh right :L any how...
here are the pictures of the phone strap charms:
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Fake products, Real meeting   Fake products, Real meeting EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 1:22 am

“Oh those things? That would be 34 VC, I already calculated your two discounts. Surprisingly those little trinkets are popular among the women and children, the dragon as well. It used to be a spin off from my little pony, involved bearded men flying on dragons that are smaller than their bodies. It was a hit in the early 2000’s. Anyway, you have some pretty good taste. I thought I sold all of them out, it must be your lucky day.” Business was good, what else would Kogami have to worry about. Besides the weather, there were plenty of things that Kogami had to be thankful about. This man too, he seemed pretty new. “Are you from around here? I think I’m pretty good with faces, but yours isn’t one I’m too familiar with. “ Kagami says this as he was rubbing his chin intensively. “Are you famous or something?”
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Fake products, Real meeting   Fake products, Real meeting EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 1:43 pm

OOC: VC? what's that?

Stirling handed over the money not seeming to care about the comment of the charms only being popular with children and women "...actually the dragon charm is an unofficial move product from the Dreamworks movie 'How To Train Your Dragon' that came out in 2010...this is based off the main dragon called Toothless....in other words no where near a my little pony spin off....that show can burn in hell....." He stated as he placed the phone straps in his bag and pulled out a bottle of water and began drinking "...it's really that obvious is it?...." he asked taking another sip of his water before answering "...yes I moved here two days ago........and no I'm not famous.........nor do I ever want to be......."
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Fake products, Real meeting   Fake products, Real meeting EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 8:03 pm

OOC: VC is the name of the currency we use on this site, but you can just say Yen if you want.

“Oh? Is that how it went? I always thought it had something to do with my little pony. It was always some magical nonsense with sunshine and friendship. I wish that show was more like skyrim.”
Kagami shrugged when the boy stated that he just moved here. “ You crazy or something? A few murders and one of the cities in the region got quarantined, did you really think that it was the best of all times to move? Sure, real estate should of made the houses extra specially cheap, but that’s how you know that something is off. “
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Fake products, Real meeting   Fake products, Real meeting EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 8:40 pm

OOC: ah I see I think i'll make my guy introduce him self and leave in my next post just giving you a heads up

Stirling smirked with a chuckle when he herd the guy making fun of My Little Pony as he mumbled "..Fus Ro Dah..",...to him that shoe could burn in the deepest pits of hell, he raised an eyebrow when the vender mentioned murders "....what murders, I moved here with my aunt and uncle, and they were moved here by my uncle's company...we never herd of any murders...." he paused to think for a moment "...is that why the school is closed?....I tried to hand in my transfer papers but the place was locked down...."
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Fake products, Real meeting   Fake products, Real meeting EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 2:26 am

“You’re a little green behind the ears, you should keep up with the times. Why else would business be so good? There’s always the what if situation that pops in your head, what if the area of where the super mall is located is next to go? What then? People would be fighting over what they could have bought a while back before it happened, at a lower price as well. I’m not sure what you think, but these good people right here are nothing more than smart shoppers. Resources can be scarce at the gravest of times, you shouldn’t overthink things, but being cautious wouldn’t hurt. As for the school, maybe you should ask a police officer or something, they should direct you on where to go if your lost about that. “ Kagami then tilts his hat and looks over the wares he was in charge of once again. “The name is Kagami by the way, and you sure picked a bad time to migrate new guy.”

OOC: Thats fine by me
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Fake products, Real meeting   Fake products, Real meeting EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 12:29 pm

Stirling was still a little shocked to hear about these murders, he checked the time on his phone and realised he had to get going if he wanted to catch the last bus out to his apartment "...yea I guess I did...thanks for everything by the way....my name is Stirling Costello...." he held out his hand to shake it being formal in his introduction "...best of luck with the business Kagami..." he said as he walked away off to catch his bus home.

OOC: Stirling Costello left the topic...would this also count as a social link?
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Fake products, Real meeting   Fake products, Real meeting EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 12:34 am

Kagami shook Stirling's hand and waved as he walked off. "Well, i guess its time to pack up. Its about that time. " Kagami was already getting himself out of the area, he had his own things to do.

-End

OOC: Thats up to Phil to decide
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Fake products, Real meeting   Fake products, Real meeting EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 12:31 pm

A rather quick topic, but for a social link rank 1, it's approved
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Fake products, Real meeting   Fake products, Real meeting EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 12:42 pm

OOC: ok that's a little creepy somebody mentions the Admin and BOOM he/she's there...your like an internet god...do you have a cult?...if you don't you should get one and make yourself their god....cults are fuuuuunnnnnn Very Happy

(NOTE: This user does not actually think cults are fun but in fact think they are stupid and creepy)

But regardless YAY!
Fake products, Real meeting Image12
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fake products, Real meeting   Fake products, Real meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

Fake products, Real meeting
Page 1 of 1