Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shunny

Shunny

The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi) Empty
PostSubject: The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi)   The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 7:20 pm

The Biggest Top, eh? Not the kind of entertainment he was honestly fond of. Still, the last time he has been there, in the previous year prior to the recent, traumatic events, was quite enjoyable itself. At least part of what he could remember, and part of the companies he had back then. How odd and unique of an experience it would be to revisit the Circus, he didn’t know. Now, would the company of tonight appreciate what Shunnosuke chose as a night tour?

He had sent the guy’s cellphone a single message.

Hello there. Come to meet me at the Biggest Top around seven. I’ll send you the address in a second.
Don’t be late

In reality, Shunnosuke would prefer a different kind of entertainment for two. A nightclub is nice, but the chances of letting his lustful impulses going haywire might unlock a bad impression to Nozomi, something he’d rather avoid if possible. Plus, it has been tried before. A museum could do, it’s just the sort of enjoyment an offspring of a successful business family would appreciate. Still, would Nozomi enjoy it as much? Not to be offensive, but the guy didn’t have the same background and upbringing as him, Shunnosuke couldn’t tell if lesser classes enjoyed the same cultural pastimes as him. All things considered, a Circus seemed like a reasonable middle-ground. Luckily, the invited one would accept his request this time. The blonde was well prepared and put quite an effort in his attire to not be too intimidating when it comes to class differences while retaining his usually classy and composed self: a single buttoned, short jumpsuit and a pair of flat, low-heeled shoes. He could add a few accessories, like a coat, socks and whatnot, but he preferred to keep it clean this time, which, considering who Shun is, is an accomplished feature. In any case, there he was, waiting near the entrance, watching as people came and went at will...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi)   The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 7:28 pm

The biggest top huh? He didn't expect Shunnosuke to be rather fond of the circus. Then again perhaps he was into alot of things Nozomi did not expect whatsoever. So Nozomi decided to go over to the Biggest Top cause hey he couldn't afford to be late right now. Nozomi had kept his usual attire today. He looked pretty decent in it anyway. Plus he uh. Didn't have anything special to wear. Not like he had to wear anything special right?The thoughts kept racing in between Nozomis head. He had this strange feeling in his stomachs torwards shunnosuke that he could never comprehend around him. He wondered what it meant as he was making his way to Penecia from the station. The ride was very surprisingly short. Then again they were never long anyway.

He would arrive at Penecia and make his way over To The Biggest Top. Shit. This was a date or something wasn't it?Nozomi mentally cursed himself for not dressing better. Well let's get this over with. He would begin to make his way towards the entrance and Nozomi would suddenly notice Shunnosuke in a rather classy ensemble near the entrance. . For some reason the boy felt his nose bleed spontaneously. Fuck he had to get rid of this before he noticed. He would magically produce a napkin and in a very swift and smooth manner streak at a lightning fast speed faster than his persona. Throwing it away into a local bush before anyone would notice.

The Kichida would then walk over to Shunnosuke. He had to keep his cool now. Shit he couldn't keep it on the inside though.Hey Shunnosuke. Wow...You look good.He would remark. Not being able to think of much else.So what made you choose the circus?Not like I don't like the setting or anything.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi)   The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 7:44 pm

Punctuality. One admirable trait worth commending everytime. He knew not many people valued it, but his british, sophisticated self spoke louder. Something his father, a genuine british man, would be proud of; something Shunnosuke was proud of when he saw Nozomi’s figure coming closer, his smirk making sure to let it apparent.

…thank you. — He said, smirk slowly broadening into a genuine, sheepish smile. A compliment to his attire is definitely a good sign. A question of why he chose the Circus…not so much. Was it an inappropriate choice?, he wondered while blinking to his tall friend, confused. — Hum, is there a problem? I figured you would enjoy the kind of shows displayed here. Is it not of your tastes or you’ve come here before? If so, we can go to somewhere else, should you want. — Odd…Shunnosuke was visibly preoccupied with given input and tried to repair it. Darn, he could swear Nozomi would at least give it a try. Has he thought too much about it he ended up messing his own plans? Urgh. Why? He’s always so perfectionist and calculating in his endeavors…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi)   The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 7:55 pm

Nozomi would notice the boy smiling.Then would get confused as his misinterpretation of his words.No problem,but wait. What are you talking about haha. The circus is pretty enjoyable. Well if that's why you came here alright. I was just making sure you would enjoy it as well you know? I didn't know you were into this as well.Frankly Shunnosuke was a rather classy guy to Nozomi. He hoped their difference in standing did not force him to go here of course. He didn't want to drag Shunnosuke down to something he may not like. Well regardless. I think the show may be starting you know> How about we go inside?Really. I'd like this I guess. Don't worry.He would say trying to ressassure the boy as he would stand to the side. Politely gesturing for Shunnosuke to walk in ahead of him in a gentlemanly manner.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi)   The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 8:23 pm

Quite frankly, even Shunnosuke didn’t know if he was into the circus. It’s been so long since the last time… So, he could understand why Nozomi would want to certify himself that the tour would be worth it for both of them. Great. On the other hand…his always-so-deep analysis on the boy’s words were worrisome on their own, and of course Nozomi must be thinking Shunnosuke was a nervous kind of guy. Urgh. It seems like winning at one side to lose at another… Anyway, no more words about it, or it’d be an endless cycle of misunderstandings. — Alright then. I trust you aren’t lying. — With a mischievous smile, nodding at his display of politeness before following the line to their way inside. Once they had their ways inside, Shunnosuke quickly proceeded to find two seats that would give a fairly nice view from the circus’ arena. He wasn't really bothered about how crowded the circus is, and as they walked through the crowd, it wouldn’t be long for the teenager to spot two chairs side by side, near the highest bleachers. Quite distant from the spectacle, perhaps, unless one should trust in their vision, but it also would give them a better panoramic sight. Biggest Top lives up for its name, being actually bigger than its outside view could indicate. Once they had settled down, Shunnosuke would say, a bit anxious. — Hm, I could really make use of popcorn now. I should have bought it at the entrance…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi)   The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 8:36 pm

As Shunnosuke would walk into the Circus Arena he would follow through with him. Well things were looking rather nice. He would begin to find this a welcome change to the current events he was going through. Nah Please. I never lie.He would then sit down with Shunnosuke in the rather high seats he had procured for the two of them.Want popcorn?Don't worry I'll get it myself.The boy would then quickly get up and move over to the stand in the Big Top where they actually sold it. Buying a Medium sized tub (But nothing Super sized or anything like that) for Shunnosuke at a rather cheap price,then moving back. Here you go~He would say handing the Tub To Shunnosuke. He preferred to have given the boy luxury himself rather than buy it for himself anyway. Besides. He didn't eat popcorn too much anyway. Though soon the boy would find himself taking a bit from the bought tub unconsciously. Eh. He got a little hungry midway.Well this place seems pretty alright for us. That and we got two pretty good seats.He would remark lieing back in his own.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi)   The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 9:03 pm

Oh? — Wait, where is Nozomi heading to? Before he could even say something, the guy…disappeared. Well…what could he do? If anything, he’d put one hand on his seat to make sure anyone passing by would understand this place is reserved for someone. Should any of them insist, Shunnosuke would give an unwilling smile and explain his reasons. The things he has to go through, seriously. In any event, it didn’t take too long for Nozomi to come back, much to Shunnosuke’s own relief because, in all seriousness, eventually he’d find a hot-tempered customer who’d demand to occupy the place he’d been keeping guarded for Nozomi, right? And he wasn’t really up for a scene at his date. On the other hand…it truly became a date, right? Oh well. — Thank you! — He was surprised, and grateful. As he much as he liked when people complied with his wishes, Shunnosuke wouldn’t really demand Nozomi to go after the popcorn as soon as the blonde expressed his fondness for it. Bonus points for the taller guy lining up with him! — I see you haven’t gotten any for yourself. May I ask why? — He was curious as to why’s that. Was the price too expensive for his wallet? Again?? In any case, Shunnosuke, in the middle of his giggles, would teasingly wave a grain of popcorn in front of him, for fun purposes while the artists were getting ready for the spectacle. — We can share, though. Open your mouth and say “aaah”.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi)   The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 9:45 pm

Why your welcome~He would purse his lips slightly in a smooth manner looking at the boy. Ah well I figured to treat you instead! You know. Make you feel a little special.Nozomi had those butterflies in his stomach again. Shit. He was running out of things to say now as his nervousness was getting to him. Thankfully he managed not to shudder or stutter or shake or any of that bullshit as he maintained a forward act. Of course we can share. The boy would say instead of waiting for shunnosuke to throw the popcorn into his mouth he would nab it immediatly. Personally...I kinda intended it for you mostly until I got hungry haha. Besides. The Popcorn here isn't really that expensive anyway you know?He would reply to the boy with a smile as the other giggled. He was adorable when he giggled,but nozomi wouldn't really say that.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi)   The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 11:12 pm

Make him feel special, eh? If that’s what Nozomi intended, it’s safe to say he’s been quite successful. — Mr. Nice Guy strikes back again, huh? — He said jokingly. That’s an odd feeling. The previous weeks, Shunnosuke had been complaining and depressive about the fact he wasn’t appreciated for those he cared deeply for, and now…there’s someone who expressed nothing but willing, unpretentious kindness to him. His mind trailed off in these thoughts as he realized he had been staring Nozomi for too long. — Oh. Hum…I appreciate it, it’s very thoughtful of you. — He didn’t mind sharing, but he also didn’t want to digress on his gentle gesture either. Besides, he had already stolen his money back on the club. Funny enough, it hasn't risen yet. Hm. — It’s about to start. Finally! — Curiosity struck him as to what would be the first act. A couple entered the stage, dressed impeccably in flashy, outstanding clothes that adjusted very well to their well-toned bodies. They both had a hoop and a ball in their possessions; by their side, a large dark feline whose hair shined brightly, clearly a sign the animal was well treated as it’s supposed to. — How courageous they are. To stand next to such a dangerous animal, don’t you think? — Something he’d never ever do. For a while, the couple would just walk around the stage, receiving the gradually fading applauses from the crowd while, at the same time, enticing the spectators. Once they thought they’ve caught the crowd’s attention for long, the true show would begin. Acrobatics scheduled to be the first act, huh? Nice. A latin-styled song, with a cheerful beat, played; Shunnosuke liked the gracious choreography. The female artist would be the first to take the spotlight to herself, and boy, she wasn’t kidding! She had a way with her body, showing off a high-skilled dancer under the circus artist’s disguise. The hoop in her hands was there, adding a magical touch to her dance routine, but not only that: the panther by her side would follow along, running around her, often standing on the posterior feet to mimic her pirouettes, and using its natural jump strength to leap over her the moment she raised her arms with the hoop in hands, therefore passing through the middle of the hoop and executing a perfect landing, as perfect as only a true majestic animal such as a panther would be able to perform. — My, have you seen that?? —  He looked to Nozomi, astonished and amused. Wow. The audience shared the same enthusiasm, with a sonorous round of applause.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi)   The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 2:55 pm

Why yes he dId.The boy would respond to Shunnosukes joke comment with. He was having a good time with Shunnosuke. It seemed as if he had touched the boy in a way others hadn't judging from the way he had responded back to him. Nozomi had a strange feeling he was forgetting something about Shunnosuke. Though he could not remember what on earth it was anyway. As the show started Nozomi would begin to pay attention to every detail.Why yes it's rather amazing how much finesse these preformers have. I wonder how long they've been doing this for. It must be terrifying to be able to stand near such animals though.As the preformance went on Nozomi would be captivated by it in the exact same way the audience had been as well as the majest panther had passed through the hoop with perfect grace and executed a grand landing.Oh wow. Man that cats rather well trained. As the panther would then circle the dancer in sync and begin to preform a variety of tricks around the dancer in a fancy manner. As she would then mount the Panther and ride it around.(I feel bad describing this.Incredibly unfamiliar with Circus shows lol).

Wow. This show's amazing! The only thing that's making this better is the fact that I'm here with you to say the least.Nozomi would say moving slightly closer to Shunnosuke. He felt great being in a rather entertaining enviroment with him.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi)   The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 3:44 pm

I’m positive they must have raised the panther since it was a baby. This way, it could get attached to the owners. Strategically, it’s better than picking a wild animal and forcing it to adjust to a new, strange environment. Plus, the artists must have had time to develop a bond with it as well, for it’s easier to perform when you’re connected to your partner. Now, can you imagine? Having a panther as a pet? — His voice was that of someone truly amazed by what his eyes had caught. Like, wow! The panther’s leap was simply so high and gracious, albeit risky. It had to jump on a precise distance to make it as perfect and captivating, showing how much the artists have trained in harmony to meliorate their technique. — I wonder if my cat would let me teach her a few tricks like that. Though I doubt it. Aphrodite is so moody, chances are I’ll end up scratched all over if I dare try. — Shun said, considering the possibility for a while, only to rub it off with a chuckle. Aphrodite was indeed a bad-tempered feline. Suits her appearance just fine, perhaps.

The show would follow along with a few more acrobatics, now involving the male partner as well, not just the charming young lady and her ferocious pet. Whatever happened later, Shunnosuke didn’t pay much attention. Not after Nozomi’s last move. Hm. How would he respond to that? In a way, it was just Nozomi being…well, Nozomi. He was fairly alright with the guy’s smooth talk and mellow, confident behavior, it wasn’t too much a surprise. That doesn’t mean he would expect him to throw this kind of line suddenly. — Alright, now it’s the smooth King of the Club striking again. — He glanced at his friend after a tiny moment of silence. — So, I’m making the meeting better, huh? What else? — Shun smiled in a coy fashion, all ears to what Kichida had to say. One thing was sure, Nozomi managed to earn Shunnosuke’s full attention now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi)   The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 4:04 pm

Yes yes. Because a panther in any other case would be trying to tear the living hell out of everyone around it unless domesticated carefully of course. I mean it is a wild animal. They had to have raised it since it was a kitten and bonded with it for it to be ever so friendly.He would respond to Shunnosukes ever raising amazement to the show. It was with fair reason however you know? You have a cat. Sounds adorable I wanna see her sometime. I haven't ever had a pet before actually.Nozomi hadn't had one at all before frankly. Then again he didn't know if he was responsible enough to care for one in the first place.

Why yes....You certainly are~I don't know how to say it Shunnosuke,But I GET this feeling in my stomach around you that I can't seem to explain you know?I don't get it but it feels good around you.Nozomi was now trying to basically say how he felt Torwards Shunnosuke. He wasn't able to understand it. Was it attraction persay? He wasn't able to tell. Though the boy wanted to take a chance and get it out. Cause hey. Now was better than never right?
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi)   The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 4:49 pm

Do you feel nervous around me? — He asked promptly once Nozomi was done. At least to him, feelings in his stomach meant some kind of nervousness, or slight tension. Now, of what kind exactly, it’s only up to Shun’s companion to explain. On the other hand, he wouldn’t demand Nozomi to elaborate on that. Sure he had a hint of what Nozomi was getting at, but decided to keep it for himself. He figured expressing these kind of feelings were too embarrassing and conflicting to spill it all out at once. Been there, done that. Heh, and once he’d laugh at Nozomi should it happen, like, one year before… — Then, you can tell me more when you understand it better, what do you say? — Shun was surprisingly calm, placing one free hand at the guy’s thigh in a reassuring, comprehensive manner. He didn’t have to say it all now if he didn’t want to. And the blonde knew better than to rush things this time. That said, he’d again turn his attention to the arena. The acrobatic show had come to an unexpected end while they were conversing, but it didn’t faze the blonde the slightest. The lights would gradually fade, giving time for the couple to retire with their panther assistant and prepare for another schedule act for them, as well as adjusting the arena for the second act, with a whole new team. A small break, of sorts.

It is even more entertaining than the first time I’ve been here. I wonder why I haven’t paid attention to Biggest Top before. — He commented in an absentminded, carefree manner. This is one of the things he neglected doing and ended up having a pleasant surprise; a change of character that enabled him to leave his daily bubble and try new things. With new people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi)   The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 5:01 pm

It's not nervousness Shunnosuke. I don't know what it is frankly. I just don't know. It's a good feeling though around you I thinK... I think I need time to understand this. Sure yeah I'll tell you more about it when I get this.He didn't want to rush into attempting to explain this now. As Shunnosuke would place his hand reassuringly on Nozomis thought. He would accept the gesture and lie back a little more relaxed now Frankly. What was this feeling he did not know however. Was it attraction?

...Was he attracted to Shunnosuke?Shit he didn't even know how Shunnosuke would feel back even if he was. Though he wasn't gonna attempt to say something like that now. He didn't want to potentially attempt to ask out Shunnosuke when he didn't comprehend his feelings for him. That wasn't polite frankly.Yeah nice to hear. This is the first time I've been here and frankly it's a welcome reprieve from everything else. I've never checked this place out before in all honesty you know?I never got curious about it.Frankly Nozomi hadn't been a guy for the circus until now. Shunnosuke had caused him to enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi)   The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 5:45 pm

Good. Nozomi seemed a bit more relaxed now, as we wanted. As for himself…not so much. He could see where this is getting at, for he wasn’t oblivious to the implications of Nozomi’s narrative. It was different when it was free of compromise, unpretentious fun. But now…was it getting serious? The thought of it alarmed him shortly on the inside, even if the outside façade was serene as ever, even though he didn't understand exactly what's there to be alarmed at. It's not a new situation to him, was it? Anyhow, avoid looking at Nozomi’s direction while serving himself some popcorn sure made it easier for him to keep it composed.

The first time I’ve been here, I wasn’t curious as well… I got dragged by a friend and it turned out to be a fairly nice time together. It’s the same for you, I hope. — Oh well. What else to say while they wait for the second part of the show? The date was failing! No, he couldn’t afford to let the meeting get dragged to awkwardness! — Hm…are you feeling hungry now? Hm? Enjoy it while it’s still warm. — He practically sang the last sentence, once more waving another grain of popcorn and waving it suggestively in front of Nozomi’s face. Quite a childish act, yes, but was his attempt of trying to regain the playful tone of their interactions while it’s still doable. — Now I wonder...I assume you don't walk around Penecia too much, do you? What do you do in your free time? Besides punching innocent trees, that is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi)   The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi) Empty

Back to top Go down

The 1st Real Encounter (Nozomi)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next