Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Mio's Hospital - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Mio's Hospital - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Mio's Hospital - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Mio's Hospital - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Mio's Hospital - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Mio's Hospital - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Mio's Hospital - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Mio's Hospital - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Mio's Hospital - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Mio's Hospital

Go down 
+2
Sukiro
Nyarlathotep
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hikuro

Hikuro

Mio's Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mio's Hospital   Mio's Hospital - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 5:00 pm

Gabishi was sent flying in an instant. Luckily he was still alive. He can't believe that just an attack like that could be so painful to him. It seems like it was just a normal ice attack in Gabishi's eyes. But he can't do anything even thought he protected himself from it. He look at the roof of the room that he was laying. He somehow remembered when he saw Genji and Naito defeating his Shadow. They did it in such great teamwork. Gabishi slowly raised his head still feeling the pain in his body. Even thought this was his first fight, he can't humiliate himself in front his senior and juniors. He slowly raised his body, blood was coming from his nose. He lick it with his tongue before raising both of his fist. Sorry Senpai, if i did rest a little... Gabishi said with a smirk on his face.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Mio's Hospital   Mio's Hospital - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:52 pm

"Aww are you okay, Gabishi~? You seem injured, Eheheh!" The Shadow mocked the Persona-User as she placed a cold hand on her side. "Ignoring my most gracious offer of letting you live is so foolhardy. No matter, if you wish to have a cold death along with my double, then so be it!" Shadow Mio lifted a hand to her lips and gave a cruel laugh that echoed throughout the hallways. When the real Mio stepped forward to speak to the Shadow, the frozen woman would turn to look towards her with a look of pure contempt. "Why do I want you so badly? Isn't it obvious? You don't deserve to live, you bitch! Being connected to someone such as you that goes through life on a whim without recognizing the pain she had caused... It's sickening, and I'll hold no part of it! I'm what you truly are, and if you don't wish to accept that then fine. I'll take your life for my own." The Shadow would lift a hand and brush back a strand of hair while performing her next skill. A shockwave of power would shoot out over Genji and Gabishi, attempting to panic them both, and thus cause them to be unable to summon their Personas. Following up the attack, the Shadow would blow another kiss towards the two, casting another wave of mabufu into them both. Once her attacks were complete, she'd regain her stance and give a small laugh beneath her breath. The Shadow was obviously in her comfort zone, as she saw the two before her as nothing but child's play. After all, they were nothing but puppets under Mio's will. Nothing more or less.

Shadow Mio:

Chances of Success:
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

PostSubject: Re: Mio's Hospital   Mio's Hospital - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:06 pm

Mio watched as Gabishi was struck by that sudden attack that her other had summoned laughing at them as if this were some kind of game. Her shadow explained that the reason she wanted Mio dead was because she didn't deserve to live, though she's tried her best to live her life to the fullest, they say that she still had a part of her that was still looking back to the past. Placing her hand on her chest she can feel an unsteady beat.

"Have I really been, causing pain?"

She asked herself in a soft tone, looking down herself she could only think again of just letting herself at the mercy of this monster. Allowing both Gabishi and Genji to leave in one piece and put her fathers pain to rest. But she realized that she didn't want to, even though it was a selfish request she didn't think she needed to die for it.

"Ok then I've made up my mind! I don't wanna die but if I really have hurt those around me then I would rather help them, by continuing to live and standby them."

She said toward the large witch who continued to act the one in charge and yet Mio understood what she felt in a weird way. Though it was the wrong way to do it, she believes that she in herself is trying to help leaving her father to have time alone and trying to find her own path was the reason she left home.
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Mio's Hospital   Mio's Hospital - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:22 pm

Genji could see what Naito was worried about with weaknesses, Genji was sure glad that he didn't have any. Unfortunately, he also didn't have a resistance to anything. But then again, he slightly resisted everything in the end. Genji would have to try and think about what to do. Even though Gabishi was hit with the ice, just like Genji, which still hurt a little as he was thinking about it, but if Gabishi could heal himself and Genji, that would be perfect. He couldn't continue to do this, it would kill them both. Genji made up a little plan, he would shout it out to Gabishi.

"Gabishi-san, I need your help. You can heal us, right? I need to you heal us while I try to hit this Shadow, we can't continue doing what we're doing. I don't know what that spell did when she cast it, but maybe we can try something new once it wears off... IF it wears off, but you have to trust me on this. If anything goes wrong, I'll get you out of here or take the hit for you, okay?"

Now that the plan was in motion, Genji would try another attack. It was similar to Kill Rush, but it had a different attack style. He'll see if Double Fangs will do anything to the annoying Shadow. Genji REALLY needed to get these newcomers trained once he got out of here. They really needed it. This, of course, wasn't opinion, but fact.

Genji's Stats:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: Mio's Hospital   Mio's Hospital - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 6:34 pm

Gabishi focused at the Shadow with both his hands raised. There was still some blood under is nose but he didn't cared about it. He was so into the fight that he didn't cared about the others, but he have to cold down his head and do some teamwork if he want to win this fight. Maybe i'm injured, but it will take much more if you want me to go down…. Gabishi said with a smirk on his face while looking at the shadow. Gabishi waited for the right time for avoid the ice attack, but he failed. Luckily this time he wasn't knock off, he was still standing but this time some blood was coming from his head. Gabishi just smirked about it since it was getting more intense. Gabishi heard the scream from Genji that ordered him to heal. Gabishi was a little upset since he didn't wanted, but since Genji have more experience in this things Gabishi decided to do as he said. Once again a blue card was flying on top of Gabishi's head before he punched. Maahes made a huge roar before healing both Gabishi and Genji. He quickly raised up his hands once again, waiting for the next move.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Mio's Hospital   Mio's Hospital - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:07 pm

The Shadow took the new attack on without worry, and would issue out another laugh. Once again, it seemed as though the attack was rather ineffective. "Haha! Are you serious? Wow, what a one trick pony! How sad!" The Shadow continued its laugh before the yellow hues that doubled as eyes would focus upon its double. Mio's sudden resolve caused the Shadow to scoff and take a few steps back. What sort of nonsense was she spouting here? Who the hell did she think she was to say such words?! It obviously infuriated the Shadow to no end. "Enough games. This ends here!" Raising its hand, the Shadow would once again send out the shockwave of power upon Kano Genji and his partner Ogami Gabishi, attempting to block off their access to their Personas. Immediately after, the Shadow would let out a shriek, casting mabufu upon both Persona-Users once again. The damage was small, as before, but more than enough for Gabishi. Once the attacks were over, the red aura would slowly vanish from the battlefield, as it was technically the end of her last turn in battle. Now the woman stood defenseless, as she swayed back and forth with the look of complete contempt upon her face. For Mio to come to a sudden realization bothered the Shadow to no end. This was its chance for redemption, and the opponent was getting nothing but life lessons out of it. That was okay, however. Once the Persona-Users were dead and dealt with, the doppelganger would be the only one left. Mio would not leave the hospital alive. Like many of those before her that had come across their Shadow, she would be devoured completely.

Shadow Mio Stats:

Chances of Success:

Last edited by Nyarlathotep on Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

PostSubject: Re: Mio's Hospital   Mio's Hospital - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 5:28 pm

"Your right! This does end here!"

Mio shouted toward her evil double, one that saw Mio as the reason for her birth and reason that she must die. Causing sadness and death with every step she takes, only thinking about herself along the way. The true Mio believe in the words of her double both in her ideas and reasons, though her doubles way of doing things was one she didn't like. Like her resolve, she wishes to help those she's hurt by helping them get through their pain, which encouraged her more and now her heart not beated more through her emotions of depression and loneliness but love for her friends and family and the want to help them.

"I chosen not to run anymore. I understand why papa told me to get stronger, to make myself stronger and beating you up!"

She said loudly puffing out her chest, flipping her hair over her shoulder. She placed her left foot forward, and stood with her left side toward her double. Clenching her fists she left her hands by her sides awaiting for what the monster would do next. With her new her heart on a new path and her mind straightened has gotten her stronger then before, not afraid to stand for herself to herself anymore.

"Lets go! Genji! Gabishi!"

She shouted toward them without turning her head around.
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Mio's Hospital   Mio's Hospital - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 2:08 am

This battle seemed to be repeating itself over and over again. Genji wondered how long he could keep this up for. The latest attempt at whatever this Shadow was throwing at them would miss again, but the blast of ice would prove to be a pain once again. The freezing pain would chill Genji's insides, making him cough a few times and make his nose run. This chill was getting him sick already. He was lucky compared to Gabishi, though. He would be hit by his weakness yet again. "Gabishi-san, I think this might end up being a battle that we have to outlast. But we can do this!" Genji would heal the knocked over Gabishi once more, making sure that his ally doesn't die here.

Genji's Stats:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: Mio's Hospital   Mio's Hospital - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 6:20 pm

Once again, Gabishi was sent flying through the room. That ice attack was a pain for Gabishi, since he have a weakness towards it. He was laying down once again on the floor. Blood was coming from his nose, mouth and other parts of his body. He was suffering, and this was to much for him but he can't give up, it wasn't is style to leave a fight like that. Once again he try to get up really slowly while being healed by Genji. When he got up he almost fall over, it was going to hit his limit but still there was a big smirk on Gabishi's face. He was totally enjoying this fight, but he have to attack back any moment now or the three of them will be totally dead.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Mio's Hospital   Mio's Hospital - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 1:28 pm

The Shadow would let out an ice cold yawn, as her glowing yellow hues stared down upon her double and the Persona-Users. "How dull. How boring! Are you both so simple that I can simply do this all day, and you'll get no where near close to defeating me? Perhaps you all should learn your place, Ahaha!" Shadow Mio gave out a laugh as the familiar red aura once again reappeared. She seemed to be content on forming the barrier every so often in this battle of endurance. Unlike the Persona-Users, the Shadow had a rather large pool of both health and skill points. She was no where near her limit with either of them. Perhaps a well thought out plan would help more than continuing the same strategy over and over until she hit them with tentrafoo. After all, if they couldn't overcome her strength then they'd never be able to defeat the holder of the second clue. Their journey would end early. Without wasting anytime, the Shadow would lift to fingers to her lips and blow another kiss towards the duo. Once again, she performed her signature mabufu to cause damage to both members of the party. "It'll be a cold day in hell before I lose to the likes of humans. Especially ones who can't see they died fifteen minutes ago. Get out of my sight already!" With the appearance of Mio's resolve, the Shadow was obviously becoming more and more agitated. How would one feel when the one person they wished to hurt more than anything began to grow stronger? It was nerve racking. Of course, all would be well once these three were out of the way. Then the Shadow would be able to be its own being. Its own enigma without needing to cling to the hunk of flesh that was Kiyomi Mio. It was so close to its freedom t could almost feel it touching its cold dead skin.

Shadow Mio:
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sukiro

Sukiro

PostSubject: Re: Mio's Hospital   Mio's Hospital - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 12:36 pm

Yet again both her senpai's attacked her shadow self as Mio stood before it, angering it more then it was before. Her shadow wanted nothing to do but eradicate the real version of her and finish off the rest of her friends who decided to help in her time of need. She could do nothing but anger the shadow more and more with her reason to continue living instead of dying like she wanted to. And with that another voice can be heard from behind her, one familiar and yet she couldn't place her finger on it. Turning her head slowly, something sped pass her eyes and she can see the one called Naito was standing between both Genji and Gabishi.

"Glad to have you."

Mio said in a happy tone, as she looked his way before looking back toward her shadow self and deciding on whether it was the right choice to face it head on. Her powers were out of this world but for some reason Mio wasn't scared of getting hit, but more wanting to hit the shadow, as if hitting herself. She decided to wait it out a bit more before doing her own thing, Genji did say to leave it in his hands and she had to do was believe it was her. Though the shadow looked like a evil witch, she can see some resemblance though not physically but emotionally.
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Mio's Hospital   Mio's Hospital - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:24 pm

Genji saw Naito walk into the battle in his usual style. He would not alert anyone to his presence, then it would end up with him attacking the Shadow. Genji would tell Naito, "Thanks for helping us out, it means a lot. You should be careful, this Shadow seems strong against my attacks, so I guess I'll just stick to healing and maybe a little attack once in a while. If you have a better plan, please don't hesitate to tell me."

Genji was relieved, like normal, but he never knew why Naito shows up so late. Did he not want to save them? That couldn't be it, Genji trusted Naito more than that. Maybe he had reasons. Genji was lucky to get out so easily every time, but it might be harder for someone like Naito. But that needed to be said later, it was time to fight some Shadow Mio.

Genji would follow up Naito's attack soon. Even though it would be resisted, a double attack would do about the same damage as a normal one, which is good for now. It would be a lot more damage than Genji would have normally dish out. He was starting to get tired, but he had to keep going if he wanted to take out this Shadow. Once he would heal himself, he would join Naito in barraging the Shadow with attacks.

Genji's Stats:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: Mio's Hospital   Mio's Hospital - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 3:57 pm

Gabishi was breathing kinda heavily, maybe he should stop on the smoking to have more stamina. Suddenly he saw another persona striking the shadow. At first he was surprised by that but he have already saw that persona somewhere else. He saw his back for a moment and saw a silver haired man, Gabishi just smirk to when he saw that face and quickly turn his head back to the shadow. Yo Naito... Gabishi said to Naito while concentrating to the shadow. He was kinda angry and happy too. Angry because he felt really weak right now, and happy since someone else was going to teach him how to bring down a shadow.

Once again he was strike by the ice attack, but this time he didn't fell down since he didn't wanted to be laughed by Naito. He was trying to catch his breath while listening to Naito instruction. Even thought he didn't like to follow any order, he have too or he will be dead in just seconds. He quickly raised both of his arms to cover his face going to block the next attack from the shadow.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Mio's Hospital   Mio's Hospital - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 9:05 pm

So the Shadow was hit with a surprise attack. How annoying. It wasn't the fact the attack did some adequate damage that bothered it. It was the fact another human was getting involved in its affairs of becoming independent. How dare this pale skinned loser intrude on her independence day? It almost looked like he had never seen the light of day once in his short and minuscule life! Whatever the case, Shadow Mio would take the sudden attack but hold its ground before brushing her hair to the side and taking a step forward. "Another for the slaughter?! This is getting old, you filthy kids!" The Shadow stood firm, showing it still had plenty of fight in it her. How weak could they be? Snapping her fingers, a different wave of energy would shower the Persona-users. This time it was a pink aura, filled with hearts, and held a lovely aroma. She was attempting to bring them to her side now. The Shadow had performed a simple "Sexy Dance" skill as she switched her hips back and forth. Instead of doing her usual mabufu, she'd once again perform another skill. Placing two fingers against her lips, she'd blow a kiss and send out the familiar shockwave that was attempting to cut the Persona-User's off from their Personas. Once her skills were performed, the Shadow would loom over the Persona-Users with a cold gaze. This battle of endurance was getting old. They'd continue to heal if she didn't either bring them over to her side, or simply cut them off from their abilities. Regardless, one way or another, she would reclaim her freedom.

Shadow Mio:

Chances of Success:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mio's Hospital   Mio's Hospital - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mio's Hospital
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next