Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Hospital Visit(Attendant Lisa) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Hospital Visit(Attendant Lisa) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Hospital Visit(Attendant Lisa) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Hospital Visit(Attendant Lisa) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Hospital Visit(Attendant Lisa) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Hospital Visit(Attendant Lisa) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Hospital Visit(Attendant Lisa) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Hospital Visit(Attendant Lisa) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Hospital Visit(Attendant Lisa) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Hospital Visit(Attendant Lisa)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hospital Visit(Attendant Lisa) Empty
PostSubject: Hospital Visit(Attendant Lisa)   Hospital Visit(Attendant Lisa) EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 10:25 am

It'd only be 3 days since the incident of Nozomi running into that gang on the streets of San Malarus. Things had gotten heated,tense and he hadn't know what to do at the time. He was amazed he somehow took out a small gang to help out a little girl.

He decided to pay Lisa a hospital visit. Carrying a small bag that was a get better gift for the kid. He wondered about Lisa's Parents/family. She seemed strangely young to be alone in San Malarus. Maybe she just naturally looked younger.

Nozomi walked into San Malarus general Hospital and asked the receptionist there if a girl named Lisa was recently admitted in the past few days and for her room.

Oh Her?Yeah a girl by that name was recently admitted. Very young looking. She's in room 405

Nozomi thanked the young receptionist and got in the elevator. Pondering a few things.

He stepped out and began to walk torwards room 405. Where he saw the young girl he saw named Lisa in a hospital bed. She didnt really look as bad as before. But a young girl like her couldnt take hits like that easily.

Nozomi decided to approach and intiate.

Hey lisa. How are you feeling?

Back to top Go down
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit(Attendant Lisa)   Hospital Visit(Attendant Lisa) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 6:23 am

Lisa was lying on the hospital bed. She has a bandage wrapped on her forehead and on her injured arm but all in all, Lisa was now okay. She feels very well now and has forgotten what happened 3 days ago. Margaret was with her today and was very worried about Lisa's current condition. Despite that, Lisa kept her cheerful personality. Today, she was visited by an unexpected visitor. It was Nozomi, the teenager who saved her from the thugs. Lisa was very thankful to him so she gave him a big smile as he entered the room. "Nozomi-nii-chan!" she called and she was very happy to see him again. Wait, something felt different about him now. Lisa looked at him from head-to-foot but it seems nothing changed on him,physically and that is when Lisa discovered that he might've changed in the heart. "A Persona?" she whispered. Could it be that Nozomi already gained his persona? "Oh yes! I am okay! Although i have these bandages right now" she answered the question at hand.

"So you sensed it too?" Margaret poked her from the side. Lisa nodded and Margaret didn't say anything from there and turned her sight to Nozomi. "Ah you must be Nozomi-kun, the one who saved my sister." she then stood up and walked to Nozomi, shaking his hand. "I am Margaret, Lisa's sister. I am very grateful for what you did for my sister." she introduced herself to Nozomi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit(Attendant Lisa)   Hospital Visit(Attendant Lisa) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 9:52 am

Nozomi was shocked to see the condition young Lisa was in at the moment. It still disgusted him that there were people in the world who would do such things to a young girl. He sighed at her predicament. Hoping there was something he could do for her at the very least beyond be supportive.

It's great to see your doing alright. I got concerned for a second there with how you looked.Said Nozomi in a concerned tone.

Ah so your her sister. Yeah I'm Nozomi. Nozomi Kichida. Nice to meet you. Does she have any other family in San Malarus?

Yeah with the situation I saw her in I just couldn't leave her be you know?

Back to top Go down
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit(Attendant Lisa)   Hospital Visit(Attendant Lisa) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 10:06 am

"Yes, she has a family in San Malarus and that would be me" Margaret lied. She can't just let him know that she has many siblings in the Velvet Room. "I was disappointed that I wasn't there when it happened. Thank you Nozomi-kun, you're so brave. I hope that we can repay you someday" Margaret frowned and looked from the window, thinking very deep. "Nozomi-nii-chan! i have to show you something!" Lisa said and jumped out of her bed to get something, under it? What could be under the hospital bed. Lisa revealed a piece of paper with a drawing in it. "Here! it's a picture of you!" Lisa gave the piece of paper to Nozomi. The drawing was about Nozomi. Lisa illustrated him as a muscled man. Well obviously, the Nozomi in the picture, has really big biceps and 6 pack abs. "I made you look like that coz you're strong!" she added with a smile. The drawing is sure realistic for a child. Lisa hoped that Nozomi liked the picture.

Strengths:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit(Attendant Lisa)   Hospital Visit(Attendant Lisa) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 10:14 am

Heh, I wouldn't say I was pretty brave. I mean I was stuttering for half of what I was doing!haha.Said Nozomi.Honestly had he not changed his mind at the last second. Nozi might have actually fled at the time. It was the first time he'd ever been in a fight like that in his life.

Wow Lisa. This is a uh,pretty accurate drawing of me.Said Nozomi in a lightened mood. It was certainly....A very accurate representation of him.

How do you draw so good for your age? This is some quality work! Nozomi was rather amazed that the young girl could draw really well for her age. He hadn't seen anyone like her able to draw like that.
Back to top Go down
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit(Attendant Lisa)   Hospital Visit(Attendant Lisa) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 8:40 am

Lisa was very happy that Nozomi appreciated her drawing. So she just couldn't resist the feelings and just hugged him as tight as she can. "Thank you! Nozomi-nii-chan! I'm glad you liked it". After a few seconds, Lisa released him and brushed her hair. "Well, i do not know how can i draw like that. Maybe it's my natural talent" she answered. Also, what she just felt previously when he just arrived. She can't resist to tell but she has no choice although that she is not in the Velvet Room. "Nozomi-nii-chan, I just noticed this but do you have a persona now?" she asked with a serious accent. Margaret left the room to give them some space.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit(Attendant Lisa)   Hospital Visit(Attendant Lisa) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 1:43 pm

Yeah actually I do-Wait WHAT!? How do you know what a persona is lisa!? I just got one a few days ago. Nozomi was shocked incredibly. This young girl somehow knew about personas. Maybe her sister did too.

Yeah I got a persona. Its of this arcana called... Strength? I believe. Strangely. I never got why these persona's have an arcana of some sorts on them. My Persona's name is Rakshasa. Do you have a persona too!?
Back to top Go down
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit(Attendant Lisa)   Hospital Visit(Attendant Lisa) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 9:30 pm

"Sadly, i do not have a Persona of my own but..." she stopped for a moment to summon her compendium. It's time to reveal her true identity. "I am a Velvet Attendant" she said. She then summoned a Justice Arcana card that will summon Power that will use Hama. "We can summon personas as well but we can't have a persona of our own. Yes, i do know about personas because of the fact, we are an expert about personas. Yes, my sister is an attendant as well like me" she added. She then looked at Nozomi's arcana. "Aaah, the Strength, literally represent strength itself. No wonder why you manage beat up those gangs by your own" she told him. "Personas have arcanas because they have unique personality or feature that will make them allign to that arcana. For example, your persona Rakshasa was alligned in Strength because he was a brave warrior and my persona copy of Power is alligned in Justice because she is a servant of god." she added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit(Attendant Lisa)   Hospital Visit(Attendant Lisa) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 9:46 pm

So wait. What do Velvet attendants do? I kept hearing about this thing called the Velvet room, but I never knew what it was.

So you and your sister are "attendants"? That explains the heavy blue both of you guys wear. I take it all of them dress like that? Ha... Though I dont think Strength means literally strength from what I kept feeling. As much of a "strong guy" I turned out to be haha. Said Nozomi in a nonchalant tone. He was amazed at these people that were "Velvet Attendants". He figured that they were meant to assist persona users or something like that. People like him.

So you use these books to summon out different "personas" To fight these weird things I keep seeing called shadows? It was actually how I awakened to my persona. I got helped out by some people and I called my own out. Man it was pretty freaky.

Back to top Go down
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit(Attendant Lisa)   Hospital Visit(Attendant Lisa) EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 11:06 pm

"Ok if you want to continue this conversation then I am afraid that we need to be in the Velvet Room and it's about time for me to get out in this hospital. So let's go there right now" she said and hopped out of her bed then left the room. She then took a peek on the room again to say "follow me".

~To be continued~

Continuation here: The Girl You Saved That Day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit(Attendant Lisa)   Hospital Visit(Attendant Lisa) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hospital Visit(Attendant Lisa)
Page 1 of 1