Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Mio's Hospital EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Mio's Hospital EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Mio's Hospital EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Mio's Hospital EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Mio's Hospital EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Mio's Hospital EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Mio's Hospital EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Mio's Hospital EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Mio's Hospital EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Mio's Hospital

Go down 
+2
Sukiro
Nyarlathotep
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

Mio's Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Mio's Hospital   Mio's Hospital EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 5:28 pm

Mio's Hospital Creepy+hospital+hallway

The young woman by the name of Kiyomi Mio would find herself lying upon a cold surface. If she were to wake up and take in the brunt of her surroundings, she'd find herself in a black and grey hallway. From the atmosphere alone, it was safe to say the empty hallway belonged to that of a hospital. The sound of a heart monitor could be heard echoing through the empty hallway, as shadows danced upon the colorless walls. It was strange for one to see any such shadows, as there was little to no light source, and zero obstructions to make them. However, the Shadows that danced upon the walls to the familiar shape of humanoid figures. They seemed to be watching Mio, but gave no sound whatsoever. Only hollow eyes watched the young teenager at this point. Towards the back corner of the hallway, a pool of darkness began to form, symbolizing that something would soon be arriving. However for now, Mio would have to sit in her lonesome in this eerie setting. The only thing that could be heard throughout this whole hallway would be the slow beeping of the heart rate monitor. Who could it have belonged too? Was their a meaning behind it? Whatever the case, the slow beeping began to increase in pace..

Last edited by Nyarlathotep on Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

Mio's Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mio's Hospital   Mio's Hospital EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 5:40 pm

The cold feeling spread through her arms, legs, body and cheek as she rested face first on the cold gray floor. She slowly opened her eye, not know how or what she was doing in such a place she sat on her knees, and scratched her eye's and the view of the area became more clear. She sat in one end of a long and dark hallway with what looked like strange human drawn pictures that kept their eyes focused on her. She slowly got up on two feet and a faint noise went through her ears, a small beeping sound that grew in time and started to go faster with every moment. She looked down the hallway, tilting her head before she started to follow the noise. The eyes of the shadow figures followed her as she walked and she soon came toward a closed door. Her curiousness overpowered her and she placed an ear on the door, and can clearly hear the noise of the beeping.

"Excuse me. I'm coming in."

She said politely before placing her hand on the door knob and opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

Mio's Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mio's Hospital   Mio's Hospital EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 11:37 pm

"A baby girl. It was.. a baby girl."

A voice could be heard within the room, but there was nothing but a heart rate monitor and an empty bed. The Shadows upon the walls of the room were moving this time, as it took the form of a two men, and a small infant. One man held the infant, while the other was crouched over in disbelief. "My wife is.. dead? This can't be true. It can't be!" The voice belonged to her father, as he lashed out his pain. The Shadows on the walls would suddenly stop, and like the Shadows that were in the hallway, they would turn towards Mio with an hollow stare. Once again, the hospital became deathly silent, and the heart rate monitor continued to beep on in a faster pace. Faster and faster it would go... Until suddenly, there was a long beep without a breaking point. Whoever this heart rate monitor was truly monitoring at the time, had simply passed away. Through the long antagonizing noise, the voice of her father would once again be heard. However, it had no origin, it simply resonating in the room for her to hear.

"Every time I look at her, I see my wife's face. She is.. a painful reminder to what I once had. No matter how much I tell her I love her, she will never know the pain she has caused me. Why couldn't it have been you... Mio?" The father's voice would slowly fade away.. Was this truly how her father felt about her? Did he really blame her for her mother's death? There were alot of questions, yet no answers in sight. Little did Mio know the pool of Shadows from before had began to take form. Slowly, an individual appeared within the hallway. They appeared almost identical to Mio, herself, but held two glowing amber eyes. Slowly this doppelgänger walked down the hallway with a cruel grin, heading towards its original. She eerily hummed a song..

"Oh where oh where could little me be~!"
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

Mio's Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mio's Hospital   Mio's Hospital EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 12:32 am

"A baby girl. It was.. a baby girl."

Was what she heard as she opened the door, but there was no one to be found other then an empty bed and the heart rate monitor that continued to beep without attached to someone. As she started to walk into the room she noticed what looked to be another pair of people painted on the wall this time, one was standing while holding what looked to be a baby, and the other looked sad and discouraged. "My wife is.. dead? This can't be true. It can't be!" Could be heard in her father's voice, trying to follow it she turned in a complete circle but couldn't find where it came from. "Papa! Is that you! Where are you!" She shouted, as her shoulders started to tremble. She knew that her mother died, but she had thought that she has helped her father, get over the nightmares. She looked to see that the shadow's faces were looking toward her now, like the ones in the hallway. Frightening her she started to back up into a wall. The silence took over the room and the beeping of the monitor continued to get louder and faster before heading into a long beep, making Mio's eye's widen, and imaged what could have happened that day.

"Every time I look at her, I see my wife's face. She is.. a painful reminder to what I once had. No matter how much I tell her I love her, she will never know the pain she has caused me. Why couldn't it have been you... Mio?"

Tears started to fill her eye's as she stared at the empty bed. "Pa.....pa.....You can't mean that. I thought you promised Mama that you'd take care of me and live a happy life!" She shouted loudly trying to counter out his own voice, but it struck her in the heart, making it beat faster and faster, making it harder to stop the tears from coming. She pulled off her glasses and wiped them from her face, rushing to put them back on she charged for the door. Not caring which way she went she ran down the hall opposite of where she came from and soon walked into herself. "Who the....What the........It can't be!" She shouted.
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

Mio's Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mio's Hospital   Mio's Hospital EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 1:00 am

When the Shadow finally came across its original, it'd press its glasses up upon its nose and give a crooked grin. "My my, don't tell me you were crying. Does the truth really hurt that much?" "Mio" would raise a hand and begin to give a cruel giggle to her other. "It was our fault father needed to stress himself with so much work. He couldn't support his baby girl alone. The baby girl that took his love away!" Shadow Mio gave a pissed off expression while speaking with a condescending tone. "We both knew what we had done, so in a clever act of creating distance from our father, we worked hard to get into Kizuna Academy. Hey, if we go here, atleast he doesn't have to see the face of the child that killed his loved one, right? Maybe I'm just being selfish making such a decision without consulting with him thoroughly. His life revolves around mine anyway. We can try to be best friends with our papa, but deep down inside we'll always know we hurt him the most. The truth sure does hurt." The Shadow gave an ear to ear grin, as it narrowed its eyes. "If you haven't noticed, I'm you and you're me. I know everything you're thinking. I'm the part of you that you wished away. A part of you that hides within the deep corners of your heart. Well, I'm tired of that shit! I should be calling the shots from now on!" A dark miasma began to form upon the Shadow as it began to laugh out loud. Its laughs echoed through the empty hospital and continued to grow more distorted with each sinister breath. "Don't worry, I'll take care of Papa! Ahahah!"

Last edited by Nyarlathotep on Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

Mio's Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mio's Hospital   Mio's Hospital EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:26 am

Mio couldn't believe her eye's when she meets herself int he hallway. She looked exactly like she did if she were looking in the mirror, which made her heart pound even harder, when she couln't believe her eyes. Her double noticed that Mio was crying, so she started to wipe her eyes again before listening to how she said it was her fault that papa puts so much work on himself and that she's the one that killed mama, making her body to freeze completely. Her eye's started to water up again, looking back at her double, furiously shaking her head. "No.....No!" She listened to her rambling of how the reason for her leaving was to get away for her father, so he doesn't have to look at her, someone who resembled her mother from what she's seen in her pictures. Mio couldn't believe what she was saying, they were the same person and yet her double is such of evil nature. Mio shook her head again. "No your not! I don't believe that I'm doing that to papa! We are nothing alike!" She shouted at her double as she ran at her with her arms out, she tries shoving her double onto the ground. "Don't you dare touch PAPA!" She shouted again.
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

Mio's Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mio's Hospital   Mio's Hospital EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 12:29 pm

Genji would get the call to save Mio from the bland William. Another call... Another victim. Genji's heart starting beating faster. Another possible victim. He needed to save this sweet girl. Was she the one in the letter? Genji felt a queasiness in his stomach. He honestly had no idea. But right now, the person doing this wasn't important. It was Mio's possible death that was. Genji made sure that he had his items with him and his equipment on before he headed out of the door.

The usual door to Limbo seemed to be calling him as he approached it. He certainly grew a little more from the last two times this happened. It seemed to become something of a pattern to Genji after the second time. But it didn't matter how many times he would have to do this. Each person was just as important as the last. Genji would open the door and step into Limbo.

He would step into a hospital scene. Hospitals didn't creep him out so much, but they did for a lot of people. Genji would hear the sound of Mio shouting at someone. Genji immediately ran down the hallway to check it out. At this point, he might be too late.

He threw the door open and ran inside, only to see Mio shove her Shadow away and scream at it. Genji would rush over to Mio and prevent her from doing any worse to the Shadow and making a barrier between Mio and her Shadow.

"I got here too late. Dammit! *sigh* Mio, I'm sorry I didn't get here any sooner. But I need you to listen to me, our safety could depend on it. This thing is you. It's a Shadow. This may be what you are feeling, it may be extreme, but it's you. Now stay back while I defeat it, you're job is to think right now. Please don't help me. When this is all over, something great will happen, trust me."

Genji had to reassure her. He needed to make sure that she wouldn't aggravate the shadow twice. Genji took his lance off of his back and readied it. This Shadow would be like the last, but they are always different in the end. Genji needed to concentrate, he didn't know if he would have to fight this alone or if someone would jump in halfway like last time. In the end, he had to beat it anyway. He had to save his friend. He gripped his lance tighter, he was ready. Or so he hoped.
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

Mio's Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mio's Hospital   Mio's Hospital EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 6:55 pm

Gabishi was walking around the city since he was bored, when suddenly he received a call from a strange man. He couldn't believe at what he just heard but the man was speaking the pure true. He had to save Mio, even though he wasn't really close to her, he didn't want that an innocent life was going away. Gabishi quickly ran towards an illuminated door, but he saw a figure also entering.... who was that? Gabishi didn't care about it and quickly jumped inside the door.

Gabishi landed on the floor of a hospital, he can't believe that Limbo can change like that. This was the second time he entered LImbo, well the first time he was the victim. Sudden some painful memories strikes Gabishi. He remembered when he lost her beloved mother. But he quickly snapped back when he heard a girl screaming not really far from there, it was Mio. Without resting a minute he quickly ran towards the scream and quickly opened the door and saw something familiar when he was there the last time.

Gabishi continue to run and stopped beside Genji Genji-senpai!!! What's happening? Are you ok Kiyomi-san? Gabishi said while looking booth of them. He was a kinda confused but it wasn't time for that. Gabishi look at the shadow that resemble Mio. Yeah, it was almost the same at what happened to Gabishi. He didn't want that this would happen again. Gabishi quickly put on his gauntlets and took his boxing stance while standing on the right of Genji. Let me help you, Senpai!! Gabishi yelled as he was getting to get into the fight.
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

Mio's Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mio's Hospital   Mio's Hospital EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 8:18 pm

As the real Mio went forward to push her Shadow, a force of darkness would meet her halfway and push her back forcefully. "Ahaha! Yea, you're not me! I'm my own person now!" The Shadow began to give a deranged laugh as the dark miasma began to blanket its form entirely. As the others arrived, it was far too late. The girl had already said the words the Shadow needed to hear, and now it was going to claim its independence day. "No matter how many of your pathetic friends show up, it won't save you from me. It won't save you from the truth! Look at you, already wrapping others around your fingers, just like you had Papa. I'm supposed to be the "bad guy" here? Ahahah! What a laugh! I'm doing us all a favor getting rid of you. I'll be far better!" Shadow Mio gave one final laugh before a cold wind swept through the halls and the pool of darkness exploded from around her. Standing before the young girl, and the tow others, would be a towering woman with pale skin and an chilling aura. Even the hallway began to be shrouded in ice from her mere presence in the area. Lifting her sleeve up to cover her mouth, the Shadow began to give a feint laughter beneath her cool breath.

Mio's Hospital Yukionnabycanispanthera

"I am a Shadow... The TRUE self! Feel free to try and protect my pathetic fake, I'll simply kill you all aswell! Just like I did to my mother! Poor Papa will be so upset, but don't worry.. " The Shadow would blow a kiss towards its original. "I'll take care of him. He'll succumb to my every whim, Eheheh." The Shadow would brush her hair over her shoulder and stand in an upright position. It took the form of a beautiful woman, but it was safe to be assumed she was surely dangerous. However, for now she swayed back and forth in a gentle grace as the hallway froze solid in what appeared to be only a few seconds. "Now come, let's make merry together! I'll be sure not to disappoint."

Shadow Mio Stats:
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

Mio's Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mio's Hospital   Mio's Hospital EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 12:38 am

As Mio tried to push down her shadow self, something out of nowhere, like an invisible force pushed her back with a strong enough force that threw her onto her back toward the ground. The Shadow Mio, shouted that it was finally its own person, but Mio couldn't get the feeling of regret and loneliness from her heart, that she just punch her own thigh as she sat up. Suddenly out of no where Genji came explaining that everything would be alright as long as she listened to him. He explained that, that person she just met was the real her, the part she hides away deep inside herself. "Are you crazy Genji-Sempai! I love my Papa, I love Mama too! How can that be me!" She shouted at him with her fist clenched, and her eye's filled with tears, dropping down her cheeks. Soon she can here the voice of Gabishi-Sempai from a distance, which she couldn't believe. Not only were they here but why and how did they get here, it all felt like a crazy dream to her, but more of a nightmare. Shadow Mio started to talk again of how it was useless for them to come and save her, and that they'd be better off with out her being here, and at that moment she would agree, the way she's feeling right now, she just wants to be alone and hope that this would all blow over.

"I am a Shadow... The TRUE self! Feel free to try and protect my pathetic fake, I'll simply kill you all aswell! Just like I did to my mother! Poor Papa will be so upset, but don't worry.. I'll take care of him. He'll succumb to my every whim, Eheheh." Said the Shadow again trying to anger Mio and it worked. She slowly got onto both feet, she wiped her tears with her right arm looking into the direction of her shadow self. "Shut the hell up! Don't you TOUCH HIM!" Mio shouted on the top of her lungs.
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

Mio's Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mio's Hospital   Mio's Hospital EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:42 pm

"Mio-san, please trust me," was all that Genji could say before getting into the fray. He felt the temperature drop as the Shadow would transform. Genji would tighten his grip on the lance again and begin the fight. "Let's get this started, Persona!" He would shout as the card would appear in his hand. He would start out with his signature move, the Kill Rush. Genji would stab at the card and hear it break. Belial would appear out of his consciousness, ready to help his User save another friend. Genji needed to save MIo, just like he did anyone else. He wasn't going to let people he knew die here. This was a fate worse than death itself. He would also notice that Gabishi was here, he would turn to him and say, "Glad you can make it, Gabishi-san, now let's kick this thing's ass!" Genji felt better now that he had backup, it was much better than fighting alone.

Genji's Stats:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

Mio's Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mio's Hospital   Mio's Hospital EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 4:18 pm

Gabishi look at them both before looking at the shadow. He can't believe when he saw the shadow transforming. Gabishi got a little scared at first but he snapped quickly since he didn't wanted his friend to die. There was something strange tought, even if this was Gabishi first time fighting a Shadow, somehow he knew how to call his inner powers that Naito and Genji call "Persona". Gabishi saw Genji's "Persona" that quickly attacked Mio's Shadow. Genji quickly closed his and imagine his inner power. Suddenly a blue card was floating in front of Gabishi. He just smirked and quickly delivered a quick jab towards the card, making it shredder. This is going to get wild, Maahes!!!! A big red robot lion appear from Gabishi's consciousness, releasing a big roar in that room. Maahes quickly look at his enemies before he ran towards Mio's Shadow, attacking her with a Kill Rush. Gabishi was totally amazed when he saw his own persona, but for now he have to cold down his head or he will be also killed.

Gabishi's Stats:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

Mio's Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mio's Hospital   Mio's Hospital EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 5:20 pm

The Shadow laughed as the two students stood before her, still ready to defend the one named Mio from her double. "You're seriously going to do this? Ahaha! Very well!" Shadow Mio would take her graceful stance before the two. Her eyes focused upon Genji first, and would stand strong when the boy summoned his Persona. Though the Persona did strike her twice, she hardly seemed effected from the attacks. Instead, the Shadow lifted her fingers to her lips and gave a slight giggle. "Oh my, that tickled." Gabishi would do the same, summoning a strange looking lion upon the field of battle. It charged the Shadow and performed the exact same attack as the Persona before it, except with a few differences. One being it was a lion, and not some fallen angel with a spear. Regardless, the woman once again laughed. "How fun! Now, allow me to reciprocate that bold statement!" Lifting its left hand, the Shadow would brush its long hair over its shoulder while casting its first skill. An red aura would mask the woman, creating a sort of shield upon her flawless cold skin. Whatever the shield was, it would stay present around her. Once this was complete, the Shadow would lift two fingers to her lips before blowing a kiss to the two Persona-Users. "You can have this for free." With this done, a cold breeze would fill the hallway before small pillars of ice would shoot up beneath Gabishi and Genji. Once the Shadow's attack was complete, she'd reclaim her stance without any such worry. "Come now, it's safe to say you all stand no chance against the likes of me. I'll let you live if you leave me to my fake double there." Shadow Mio would lift her arm slowly to point towards the real Mio.

What the Shadow truly strived for was to replace Mio. It believed she was inadequate and too weak to carry on the name. Like all other Shadow selves, Shadow Mio was the side that Mio had looked to neglect. Though what the Shadow had said was a cruel twisted version of what the young woman was truly thinking, it honestly cared not one bit. All it wished for was the death of the original, and to replace her. It wanted its independence. Its freedom after being neglected for so long. These raw emotions given form had power. The same power that allowed these Persona-Users to stand against it. Regardless of the outcome, a Shadow truly wished to be the more acknowledge side of their doppelgänger.

Shadow Mio Stats:

Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

Mio's Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mio's Hospital   Mio's Hospital EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 5:19 pm

Mio watched as Genji summoned a angel looking being from crushing a glowing object in front of him. She was speechless at to what she was watching and wiped the tears from her eyes to look at it much clearer. She thought again about him trying to save her, from this thing they call her true self. She had always re collected the things her father had told about her mother, but never anything bad. She was like what she wanted to be when she grew older kind and honest, keeping a smile on her face and looking at everything like it was a bright shinning day. Her heart was bumping at a much slower pace then before, still hard to believe. She watched as Gabishi summoned something like Genji, but this time it resembled a lion. They sent what they've summon toward the giant witch that only wanted her.

"Why do you want me so badly!"

Mio shouted at the witch, gulping really loudly as she finished speaking. Wanting to know the reason for her doing, maybe will help in clearing this mess, as she is the only one in this place that doesn't know whats going on. Clenching her fist preparing for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

Mio's Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mio's Hospital   Mio's Hospital EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 12:46 pm

Genji would listen to Mio's cries as the ice painfully hit his body. He remembered the wounds of his own Awakening. It wasn't fun, but he went through it. There was something that Genji noticed, though. The Shadows seemed to be a lot more aggressive than usual. Genji's was just mopey, but maybe that was just him. He just knew that these battles were getting more and more difficult. He would heal Gabishi before attacking again. He needed to keep the new Users alive. He needed to train with all of them on their own time. After this, he was doing some training sessions. Suki would need it too, if she would accept the task, that is. Who knows how this would affect her?

Genji's Stats:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mio's Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mio's Hospital   Mio's Hospital Empty

Back to top Go down

Mio's Hospital
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next