Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran)   Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 2:31 am

"I don't see much of a reason to disagree with it as well," She said with a determined nod, stepping forward and doing the same action Nozomi took. That red and black aura looked a bit...intimidating, so say the least, but she wasn't going to back down from this that easily. Especially if that wasn't even the point.

"I-I...Akina Kurai, pledge to your cause as well, Israfel..." She said her piece as well. "I agree. I hope we'll all be successful."

"Yes, I understand physical capacity is important for a number of reasons, but I wouldn't like that to only be the deciding factor. The fact that humans will be able to evolve and grow like they were meant to, and the fact that a strong will is just as important sounds good to me. It can definitely be a good change compared to the way it is now..." She would say with yet another nod. Akina could definitely align herself with this wish without hesitation. Though she might have been a little calmer or more reserved during her agreement, she was just as eager as Nozi was. Akina just really didn't want to come off as too eager or energetic or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran)   Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 4:28 pm

Israfel would grab both of their hands, each imbuing within them a newfound power, along with a overwhelming feeling, enough to drop them nearly to their knees. Their minds would be cleared, and a newfound feeling of strength would rise within them, perhaps giving them a new feeling of confidence and resilience. Once it was all done he would step away. "This was rather simple. Are you all well, and if so do you have any other questions?" He was rather impressed to have this go by so quickly, the last time this happened there were casualties...

Nozomi Receives:

Akina Receives:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran)   Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 7:24 pm

Nozomi would cringe down to his knees. A surge of strength and confidence overwhelming his current mindset. Man this was the prime time. They were aboutta make some history over here with Israfel. As the power surged within him Nozomi could feel something internally change as well. His persona began to speak to him...Why...Did it sound different?Nozomi....As your resolves change!So Shall I!He would hear his persona say as he felt a sudden shout from within. A cry from the original Rakshasa as he got the sudden image of it bursting into something...Else. Someone different. Perhaps this was a result of the angels power?He could feel something completely different surging within him now.Woah....Christ...He would say as he began to stand up now. Feeling more resilient and confident.Well alright@!Wow!I feel amazing!. Israfel. I couldn't possibly be better right now.He would say in gratitude to the angel. All of his...Previous "weakness" was gone in a sense.The new found confidence he found a welcome pleasure.Before We leave however. Israfel is there anything you would like us to address you by?I like to maintain a sense of manners around people such as yourself. Are there others by any chance who follow you? What exactly must we do from here now that you've given us your blessing?That was all Nozomi needed to know and he was sure Akina was definently wondering the same. After all this wasn't exactly all that simple.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran)   Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 10:06 pm

Akina was overwhelmed with the feeling, falling forward onto her knees. Something- no, everything felt different. Instead of feeling frail and shaky like she normally did, she felt...stable. Confident. She couldn't explain it, nor would she dare to. This...this was the right choice. She'd known that since she'd first agreed to the wish, but now it felt even clearer. In her mind, she heard an echo, was that her persona? It didn't feel quite the same, though. She felt a different aura coming off of her usually serious Inugami. Was it even Inugami anymore? She had pretty much watched it change into something completely different, so she could tell it wasn't the same. No, it seemed to be much different.

Was this because of the Angel's power? Hm. That made the most sense. She got up slowly, looking over to notice Nozi had done the same. Had he just went through the same thing? It seemed so. Why wouldn't he have? They had both done the same thing, after all. "Wow, um..." Akina wasn't exactly sure what to say. She felt...odd. But in a good way. "Me too. I feel...great. I don't know how to put it into words really...but I like it!"

"Yeah, I was wondering the same thing, mostly," She said with a nod. "This whole...thing is pretty complicated, I won't lie. And I doubt either of us want to leave while being confused or not knowing something. We'd like to know what needs to be known and done from here, now that we've joined you and all."
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran)   Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 1:33 am

"Israfel will do just fine thank you very much. As servants of the Wish, your goal would be to defeat the other Angels in the other worlds as soon as possible. Once that is done, you will be able to meet your Creator. Act quickly, I fear you may be running out of time." He said, nodding solemnly to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran)   Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 7:30 am

[color=#ffcc00]Keeping it pretty simple. Alright.... So we gotta defeat the angels and meet this.... Creator person. Well sounds simple enough.[color] The boy would then turn Tk Akina and then gesture that it was now clearly time for them to take their exit.[color=#ffcc00]Alright israfel. You can definently count on us. Well be heading out now to start doing this. We've sort of.... Been aware of tthr lack of time these days. But we can manage.[color] He would say to Israfel as he began to wallk out of the temple itself.Alright Akina. Lets goyou heard the man.... We don't gott much time left either.... Nozomi would say solemnly as he walked out of the temple back to reenter the rift to exit. He was sure Akina would follow him back unless she intendedon staying here for somettthing. (Nozomi .EXIT )
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran)   Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 6:11 pm

That's kind of what Akina expected, to be completely honest. After all, Angel had slightly briefed them on how this worked back when Akina and Nozi visted her. But still, it was nice to get it straight from the source this time around. The source being the Angel they had sided with, of course. "Mhm," She nodded. "Yeah...you can just kind of feel the fact that we're on a time limit here..." Well, it was true. This foreboding feeling had been following her lately, and now she kind of understood why. They actually were lacking time. And she didn't want to find out exactly what would happen if time did run out. Though she had a few ideas...

"Yeah, ok," Akina agreed. Time was of the essence, after all. Akina did follow her friend as he exited, her questions had been answered just as his, and there was no point in staying unless they wanted to waste time. Time they didn't exactly have to waste. Might as well get going as soon as possible, right?

-Akina Exit-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran)   Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2