Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran) Empty
PostSubject: Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran)   Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran) EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 7:37 pm

Nozomi had found himself outside one of the rifts. he has texted Akina with what they had to do. Today was the day they were going to explore the Alternate Zela Academy Area. Perhaps there was an angel here as well? They wouldn't know until they entered. Regardless. Nozomi waited patiently for Akina directly outside of the entrance to the alternate version of Zela Academy. He trusted for her to have his back during this... It was certainly going to be one hell of an experience. They were prepared for the unknown or whatever may be in here. He wondered what the Schools alternate world would appear as. Perhaps a desert or something like the school had been since the strange...Incident?
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran)   Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran) EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 5:28 am

Akina arrived not long after she received the text, at this point she was used to being summoned at different times to different places, especially from Nozi. Because of that, she was almost always ready to head out, regardless of the time or the day. You never know what might happen with all this persona stuff, so it was better to be prepared than to be caught off guard, right?

Anyway, Akina quickly approached Nozi, it probably wouldn't be wise to waste time here, right? "Hey," She quickly greeted him. "So...let's go inside, I guess..." Akina was pretty much ready to face whatever might be on the other side, but there was still some uncertainty in the back of her mind. Just what exactly would they be facing when they crossed over?

Oh well. Only one way to find out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran)   Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran) EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 9:50 am

As The Two of them began to enter. They would entered the alternate world of Alternate Zela. Nozomi wondered why they didn't exactly go through the freaky portal sequence again. Then again that was probably something that only happened in the movies right? As they were warped into Zela Nozomi and his companion Akina found themselves in front of a temple of sorts. Who did this belong to and why was it there in place of a contrasting area?Perhaps the answer lied within.Well this places looks Rather....Different. Maybe we're supposed to go inside that temple or something?I don't exactly see much outside and around here.He would remark to Akina as he figured Hey. Perhaps we should enter it right? Starting to directly walk inside the temple and beginning to call out. Hey!Is there anyone in here? Hoping Akina moved back from behind him.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran)   Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran) EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 10:52 pm

She followed him inside a little hesitantly, walking inside the temple. He was right, there wasn't much outside. What were they supposed to do? They didn't really have too much to lose going in as well. Well, that wasn't true. There's always something to lose. Being on this side always held dangers, one way or another. Akina was very aware of this. But that isn't the point.

"Y-Yeah, true...as long as we're careful...and we don't somehow get murdered in here." What were they even walking into right now? Possible death? Who knew. She decided to call out as well, maybe they'd get a response that way? "U-Uh...hello?" She said a bit shakily, this was a little unnerving. "Anyone home?"
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran)   Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran) EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 11:19 pm

Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran) 6-ep-010

Inside the temple, a man with striking blonde hair and emerald green eyes looked upon the two new arrivals. He wore velvet red clothing, and boots, looking easily as though he were some sort of gentleman from the European nations. He looked upon them in curiosity before nodding. "Welcome to my abode. I have not seen you all here before, but I definitely recognize you, Akina and Nozomi. My name is Israfel, and I wonder what you have all come here for. I doubt you simply came here for a lovely tan in this desert no?" He smoothly said, looking down at them in a superior manner, with a slight smirk. New arrivals were always interesting. Perhaps they would offer something new to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran)   Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran) EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 11:25 pm

Woah...This is pretty sick.He would remark as the man suddenly appeared in front of him. Christ this guy's pretty fancy. He had a rather shock expression as the man knew Nozomi and Akina's names. Man this guy must have been the real deal for sure.Well I heard the Deserts a great place for a tan.I thought I'd stop by for a second no?He would say laughing a bit. Perhaps it would lighten the man's mood as well.Hello Israfel Sir!Well. Me and my friend here were searching around the alternate worlds lately. Do you happen to be an angel per say my good man?Nozomi made sure to be pleasant with this person.He didn't feel or look ordinary at all. Perhaps he was an angel that and Nozomi figured to show some damn respect regardless...His garbs made Nozomi wonder where he was from. Certainly could not be a man from their world at all.Wait....How do you even know our names!?He would say shocked.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran)   Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran) EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 1:07 am

"Wow..." She just kind of looked at him in awe for a second. He looked super fancy, and he even sounded it as well. It made her feel as if she had to be respectful to the man. Though, it's not like Akina was one for being disrespectful in the first place. She was also a bit surprised at the sudden knowledge of their names, but she figured she'd dealt with weirder things in her time. She was still going to ask as well, though.

"Haha, it's definitely hot enough for one..." She commented on the desert heat as well.

"Anyway, hello there, Mr. Israfel," She greeted him respectfully as well, smiling slightly. "I guess we can't really introduce ourselves, since you know our names already. Actually yes, how do you know that?" She asked curiously.

She nodded, agreeing with what Nozomi had said. "We've been to the alternate San Malarus and the prison, but not really here, in this particular area." She added. Akina herself hadn't spent much time in the alternate places at all really. Plus, her time in Malarus had mostly been her being thrown in and attacked by her shadow, did that even count? Probably, but there was no way for her to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran)   Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran) EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 11:19 pm

Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran) 6-ep-010

"How...mildly perceptive. Yes I am an Angel. I recognize all Humans, they were created from us after all. It's good that you visited myself. So, I take it you have come to hear me out and want to know what my Wish is? I doubt you came for a simple friendly chat," he said. He looked at the two of them, as if analyzing and grading a report.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran)   Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran) EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 11:25 pm

Why Yes siree Israfel. I was wondering about your wish persay? Actually more than that. What are your dreams sir?Your ambitions and desire?Maybe he was gonna come off as a strange person to Israfel.Though hey Nozomi sure as hell was not a guy without his manners no no. Why just ask for a wish simply?He'd rather get to know some of the angel as well. What if he ended up agreeing with Israfels wish as well?He wouldn't be one to simply agree and go.He thought on what may this gentleman's wish be. He barely knew of how these angels worked as it was. The other angel he had previously visited didn't seem to have much of a wish beyond...A wish he sure as hell did not agree with for certain. Maybe this man would be different.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran)   Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:41 am

"Yes...could you please tell us about it? We'd like a full explanation so we can completely understand what it is you desire. I'm sorry if this sounds...odd, but it's important." Akina was a bit nervous. She did not want to come off in a bad light to Israfel when all they wanted was information. To know more about this particular Angel's wish.

She'd only known of one other Angel's wish, and while it was an...understandable wish, she was extremely curious as to what the other Angel's wishes might be like. Would it be similar? Or completely different? And would it be something agreeable? Something she could maybe relate to?

...Akina did not know the answers to most of the questions on her mind at the moment, but she definitely planned on getting them today. That's what they were there for, right?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran)   Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 3:31 pm

Israfel nodded. "I took part in all of you, giving a seed of strength and weaving it into your bodies and allowing to it take its own shape. And it is I who wish to return you to that strong and smart state and allow you all to live in the place you deserve, similar to that of a hierarchy. The strong shall earn their place, and the weak shall serve the strong. It could be said that this is meritocratic my idea. People with strong wills and capabilities need understand this type of rule, as this is where they can thrive and grow Humanity into what it needs to be."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran)   Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 3:53 pm

Took part in us....And gave us strength you say? Huh I like you already.The boy would say taking in the words of the angel.So wait. You would make us into a world where the strong will be at the top?That makes sense. After all. The strong are those who work the hardest as well. Which is why they tend to be above the rest no?He was simply thinking outloud at Israfel at this point.He could definently agree with Israfels wish for sure. Though He hoped Akina would agree with it as well.Israfel. I like your wish. It gives a chance for actually strong people to influence the world and frankly I like that. I'd support it with my heart.The boy would then turn to Akina.Akina.What are you thinking about this?Personally I like this guys wish. Think about it. The strong would be able to shape the world into a better place....And if theres bad people in charge.Someone can rise up and kick his or her ass no?Contemplating it hard. Perhaps this was a chance for Nozomi to change things. It made sense. Strong people were always some of the most successful in the world. Whatever the angel Israfel intended. It must have been something that granted much more of an opprotunity for strength to be what rules. Besides. Strength wasn't measured in power at all...Though he had to ask.Though Israfel Sir. Your definition of strength is one of strong will and capabilities if I am correct? Not measured in Physical capacity?He would say. He wanted to make sure he fully understood what the angel implied before fully agreeing with it.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran)   Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 8:23 pm

Well that was a...much different wish than Angel's, to say the least. But Akina thought it made sense. Strong willed earning their place while the weak serve them? While it sounded a bit harsh in theory...it was logical.

"What am I thinking...? Well, I think his Wish is a...good one. Like, it makes sense. As long as you don't mean physical strength like we're assuming...I like it as well." It was definitely something Akina could agree to as well. Israfel wanted humanity to be strong and smart, and with that they can make it what it should be. If she was understanding this correctly, she liked it. Though of course, she was thinking about it hard as well, not wanting to just rush into anything.

She was also glad Nozi had similar feelings towards the wish as well. "Having those with strong wills on top does sound reasonable. In a way, it's orderly as well. That would allow the world to be influenced the way it should be, right?" Even though there was no solid answer to that last question, Akina believed that it was true. If it was really about being strong-willed and not physically strong, Akina couldn't really disagree with it. Though she wanted to fully understand it before any choices were made as well.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran)   Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 10:10 pm

Well, these young ones seemed certainly eager. That's good. He didn't want anyone indecisive or at odds with each other about this. If they were ready to join, then far be it from him to deny them of this prospect. "Strength is defined by many things. Of course physical capability is important, as the strongest and smartest will want to be able to fight if some of the lower ones would want to forget their place. But don't misunderstand, chaos is not the way to go. This is simply a way to give everyone a purpose, weak or strong to survive and eventually evolve as all Humans are meant to do. If they cannot grow, then that is on them. Now then, if you are ready, step forward." Israfel said, walking a few paces forward, holding out his hand to them, that glowed a red and black aura. This was their chance to make a mark and join an Angel. Their alignment with Philemon would be shaken, but it was as though they were aligned to a minor god, for lack of a better explanation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran)   Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 10:25 pm

Hmph.I like you already Israfel. You got a good head on your shoulders compared to what I've seen. You know. I can without a doubt say I support your wish. Yeah. lets do this.He would say as he walked up to Israfels hand that glowed a rather foreboding aura. Shit this was a little intimidating.Looked like the horror Movie typa stuff. But they were gonna do it. This was what Nozomis Journey as a User has built up to. Ever since he awakened. I Nozomi Kichida. Pledge to your Cause Angel Israfel. May our Future endeavors be a great success.He would say standing in front of his hand (Or whatever he was supposed to do for this procedure).Yeah. Strength...Yeah I can see what you mean. Physical capacity is important of course as well. Given fighting is necessary at times. This sounds greatly promising. Yeah people will be able to evolve...N develop!Man I can see great things working with you Israfel.The boy would potentially be rambling on now in excitement. He hoped it didn't annoy the angel with his eagerness. Though he couldn't deny. He liked this guys wish. It was really something he thought could make a difference in the world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran)   Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran) Empty

Back to top Go down

Totally gonna pull this off (Akina and Gran)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next