Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
I want it.. totally! [Brittie] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
I want it.. totally! [Brittie] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
I want it.. totally! [Brittie] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
I want it.. totally! [Brittie] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
I want it.. totally! [Brittie] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
I want it.. totally! [Brittie] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
I want it.. totally! [Brittie] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
I want it.. totally! [Brittie] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
I want it.. totally! [Brittie] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

I want it.. totally! [Brittie]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Brittie

Brittie

I want it.. totally! [Brittie] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want it.. totally! [Brittie]   I want it.. totally! [Brittie] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 9:23 pm

Brittany never understood what's the hype some people have with videogames, and probably she never would if the girl hadn't decided to venture herself into what, to her, was an unexplored territory. Oddly, it was very much a childhood outcast dream (after all, most kids she admired when she was younger had one console or two...or more, for those who are really richies). Even odder was that nowadays Wilson could afford one for herself, and the idea might have crossed her mind once or twice, only to quickly avert the idea to something her usually undisciplined and unfocused behavior would find more appealing. Like clothes! Or purses! Talk about priorities here.

I want it.. totally! [Brittie] FsE7wpJ

In any event, there she was, playing with one of the machines. A claw machine, those you have a lever which enables you to control said claw and, if you maneuver it proficiently enough, grab one doll for yourself. A pretty easy explanation, right? Brittany actually thought so as well, and right when the counter guy gave her the proper instructions, she thought to herself how easy would it be to earn the prize: one doll. However...

"I'm so not gonna leave this place until you give me that toy, do you hear me?? Or my money back, whatever works!", she growled at the machine, undecided between sobbing or punching it out of frustration. What was it, her fifth or sixth failed attempt? Well, it didn't matter. If at first Brittany squealed and giggled when she grasped the whole mechanical concept of it, by now the girl was starting to lose her patience already, and any bystander watching the scene would find it either weird or hilarious. For God's sake, she was getting angry at a game! Perhaps it was a good thing she never truly considered buying a videogame before... But it was definitely not a good thing that whoever mentioned today's biggest prize to her, they forgot to tell it was way damn hard to earn it!
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: I want it.. totally! [Brittie]   I want it.. totally! [Brittie] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 11:04 pm

Alright, the machine couldn't respond to Brittany's pleas, and it was to be expected. After all, it was a machine, technology has not evolved to this point...yet. Or maybe it has, and she didn't know. Point is, she let it go for a bit and distanced herself from the machine, allowing any other person to give it a shot and play themselves, should it be their wish. Maybe Brittany just needed a bit of time to cool off and try again later.

Soon, there was another guy who went for one of the machines in the vicinity. The other one available, to be honest, right next to him, and so it easily triggered her attention. Some people joined her, just to watch around and...

...my, this guy was good. Or lucky. Or, in the best scenario, both. Like the nearby crowd, her eyes were so mesmerized and focused on him she even forgot to blink. What are the odds? "...wow", the girl whispered, her eyes following his departure only for her to have a glimpse of rationality and quickly grab the dolls (THE dolls!) he tossed to the side before anyone else does it. Actually, this was one fine moment she reacted fast enough to be clever and put both dolls the mysterious young man earned in her purse, before speeding her pace to reach out to him, half amused at his incredible feat, half bemused due to his incredible...neglect of his feat. "Hiii! Sorry to bother, I saw what you did there and I just had to tell you, it was, like, totally amazing! Everyone wants these dolls and you, like, got two of them?? I mean, did you learn to play that game by yourself?? Also, why did you toss the two aside? Don't you want them? If you don't, can I keep them? Please say yes, I'll totally keep them!" Or perhaps she was 99% amused, and 1% bemused...
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: I want it.. totally! [Brittie]   I want it.. totally! [Brittie] EmptySat May 21, 2016 1:11 am

"Yes". That's all she needed to hear, and her automatic response was a wide grin from ear to ear, followed by a high-pitched squeal filled with as much enthusiasm as the girl could convey.

"Thank you! Thank you so MUCH, I've been wanting this doll sooo hard! I, like, tried a lot of times but all that machine did was eat up my coins and my money, stupid machine, but I'm so glad I met you! Have I said thank you already?" She would keep going on and on with effusive demonstrations of gratitude, until the guy asked for a snack. That was quite an unexpected request coming from a stranger, and she couldn't quite tell if he was serious or not. Judging from his smile, he likely wasn't. Still, the girl felt like she owed him one. Or two, after all, she now had two dolls. Besides, she couldn't resist someone making that cute, begging face. Even if it's a grown-up man with an uncommon hairstyle. "Of course! That's the least I can do! Though this feels weird, normally guys are the ones volunteering to treat me for some lunch, you're, like, the first who asks me to treat yourself instead! Isn't that, like, totally weird? Like a reverse date!" She giggled at her own humorous banter, extending one hand out to him, in a formal kind of greeting that's so not her. At all. "My name is Brittany. So, Jack, what would you like to eat? If I knew I'd stumble upon someone who's hungry, I'd have brought some "vegan muffins" I bought earlier for myself. They're just like regular muffins, you know? But made of vegetables instead, so they're actually less caloric and sugar-based. Diet stuff. Hmmm, but it probably won't satiate you, there's only one left...oops. Say, do you like muffins? Or would you want something else to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: I want it.. totally! [Brittie]   I want it.. totally! [Brittie] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:49 pm

Act more feminine? 'Kay, that would be very...unique for a first meeting. She couldn't help but laugh at how silly of a statement that was...while her mind was forming a mental image that was, to say the least, "curious". Uh.

"I know, right?? I told exactly the same thing to my agency managers, finally someone who understands me well enough! Oh my gosh, thank you?!" She was impressed with this guy in more ways than one, not only because she could use the very welcome compliments, but his lack of commitment to social rules in regards to food. Perhaps she was too absorbed by the fashion/cheerleader environment, where your appearance dictates your behavior and what you can and cannot eat. In all honesty, she was the kind of girl who'd go for anything at any time as long as she was hungry enough...if it weren't for her job. "An angel? That's, like, the first time I ever heard that! Pretty, nice, an angel, what else? Go on, I'm totally all ears!" Yep, Brit definitely enjoyed compliments, be it to her easygoing, carefree demeanor or to her obvious beauty. "Mmm, you mentioned a stand, right? Neat, lead the way! I might even buy something for myself too. Like, I've only had these two muffins all day! And yet I don't feel hungry at all?? Bizarre, isn't it? Ooooh I nearly forgot, I also had some snacks from a kid I met at East Eden earlier, but it was just chocolate, candy, you know, stuff that doesn't fill anyone's tummy. Then again, the vegan muffins didn't fill either. But at least were bigger! Anyway, shall we go?"
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: I want it.. totally! [Brittie]   I want it.. totally! [Brittie] EmptyMon May 30, 2016 12:27 pm

Watching as Jack plotted to snatch the candies from the boy she met at East Eden made Wilson giggle a bit. He seemed quite childish, perhaps even in appearance. Not that it was a bad thing; on the contrary, it was nice meeting someone who was carefree and easygoing. Yes, if you discover his dirty little secrets and threaten him to spread them!" She chuckled mischievously. It wasn't even that big or important of a secret, but she has been a child before so she knows how even little things could matter greatly until you're old enough.

"Oh no, it's nothing like that! I don't think I couldn't even be a massage therapist. Like, my hands are a bit too big for that" She said, looking at her own hands for a minute before coming back to the actual point of the question. "It's a model agency. I'm new there, yet not so new, I've signed up for a while...Like, just enough to be new there. If that makes any sense", she chuckled absentmindedly. She didn't mind talking about her profession, but she was definitely conscious about her feats, and Brittany knew better than to brag about a profession seen with such glamour when, in fact, she didn't even have a prominent career yet.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: I want it.. totally! [Brittie]   I want it.. totally! [Brittie] EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 2:29 pm

...what? Jack took the situation completely wrong, and while most people would be fazed at the mere insinuation of their character being inclined to commit a heavy crime such as child abuse, to Brittany the whole assumption was simply hilarious. "Well, nooo?? I mean, what is his age? He's, like, 10? It's just a kid! Maybe when he grows, like, 20 more centimeters and adds a few 5 years to his age, I can give it a shot" Whether Jack was serious or not, she would retort simply, taking it for a remark supposed to be humorous.

"Oh dear, you'd be surprised! You know there's this thing called Photoshop, right? Of course you must know about it. Like, everyone does! I use it a lot to edit my photos, but it's just regular stuff, like adding some texting, a frame, you know, the basics. At model agencies, however, most of our pictures later undergo a Photoshop treatment, they make some girls slimmer, alter the illumination, bla bla bla. In the end, even a monkey can enter the agency and look attractive because technology is this awesome of a tool!" When she spoke it like that, it could probably seem funny, but once you're inside fashion business, you gain a very wide notion on how some pictures have little to do with reality but the basis. "I so totally know, right?? Oh my Gosh, you're, what, my spirit animal? I'd say soulmate, but we've just met. Anyway, yeah! But you see, I signed up for the job so I should know where I was getting into! I can't not abide to their rules. Like, it's part of the contract to take care of my looks, they're my work tool...but on the other hand, urgh, these rules are soooo stupid! I shouldn't be prohibited from eating just because they think I'll get fat if I do! I mean, hello-o? There's this thing called metabolism?? But it's useless to argue about it, and the more I think about it, the hungrier I get."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want it.. totally! [Brittie]   I want it.. totally! [Brittie] Empty

Back to top Go down

I want it.. totally! [Brittie]
Page 1 of 1