Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Humanity (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Humanity (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Humanity (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Humanity (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Humanity (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Humanity (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Humanity (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Humanity (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Humanity (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Humanity (Sharaku)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

Humanity (Sharaku) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humanity (Sharaku)   Humanity (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 2:42 pm

Mm... Luck would be nice... But, again, right now it didn't matter... Maybe... Regardless, The here and now mattered at the least, yah...? Whatever... The DJ was confused... Scared... But, she'd focus on those feelings later. She had a lot of better things to do than stress over fighting people and angels stronger than her. She was weak now... But if she had to get stronger some how, she would... She'd grow as strong as she could, and that was that.

"Thanks, I guess... Heh, luck sounds nice though. A little luck can go a long way, huh?" the DJ said with a gentle smile, leaning against her seat once more. The rain seemed to finally be letting up, at the least. That was a nice sign... Maybe the day would get a little bit of sun to brighten it up some... That'd be pleasant, yah? It also meant that it wouldn't rain again for the day... Hopefully, heh.

"A-Ah, I'm sorry then, Sharaku... My mistake..." the DJ said with a small frown. Wasn't the laugh enough of a give away? Eh... Maybe she didn't seem amused enough...? Eh... Who knew... No point in really stressing about it though, ya know? Though, for a gent, he could go from happy looking to moody looking kinda quickly... Scary...

"Yah, I suppose... Maybe I was a bit too ambitious, huh? Guess I have that part of my parents in me, heh. But... Yah, getting thrown in jail at a time like this seems less than ideal... Especially with... Regardless, I'll stay away unless we, for some reason, need that machine, okay?" the DJ said with a nod. Though, she probably wouldn't find it alone... Sharaku and or this person would probably find it faster than she... Eh, oh well.

"Heh, even in that aspect, my weapon's really heavy for me... It's like a guitar, yah, but the blade part is really heavy..." the DJ said with a sigh. It'd figure she'd have a close range weapon that was, frankly put, a little too heavy for her to actually have a use for... But, eh, she could always use it as an instrument, after all... "Tamara can at least summon small gusts of wind to attack with... But she's definitely more supportive... I think after joining Asha Vatishta, she actually became even less offensive than she originally was..." the DJ said with a gentle huff, crossing her arms as Mellow played her soothing song on the small violin... The DJ loved the virtual pet and her songs... They made her so happy... She loved the thing even if it couldn't really do much, heh... "I remember... Heh, you're all so cool. I guess I can settle with being the nurse of the cool kids, heh." the DJ said with a light smile, Mellow blinking as the butterfly landed on her head. What was that? It just appeared? Did pretty things like that just appear? Was it magic? What was magic? Mellow didn't know... But she smiled and chimed a cute noise before continuing with her song with new vigor. Heh, the pixy knew how to be happy.

"... Yah... I guess I'm banking on Rita keeping the team together... Though, I'm not sure if she really can... I mean, realistically, we're a small team. Four members isn't really strong enough to stay tight and it's small enough to where the members can easily drift apart... Though, with the added bonus that, with such small numbers, we can become really close... Though, like you said... Because we're not all super close yet, we can easily do something wrong and the entire group can just... Stop..." the DJ said with a sigh, twisting a strand of hair. It was all so complicated... So hard... So sad... The DJ kinda just wanted it to end... She loved her persona and Mellow and all the people she met here... But... Simply put, if this event never existed, would she have ever truly gotten to know them...? Would it even matter...? This event was just... Wrong... So wrong in so many ways... Couldn't it just end...?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Humanity (Sharaku)   Humanity (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 7:15 pm

''Maybe...'' What did he know? It was hard to tell how much of something was luck, and how much was actually effort. But if she was happy about the luck, then good for her. He would wave his hand. ''It's fine. Nevermind.'' He hadn't been really aiming to make her apologize. It didn't change much, and it would prove to only make him feel like he forced her to be sorry. Which was not what he wanted at all.

He would look ahead absentmindedly. ''There's nothing wrong with ambitions. It's just useful to exercise some caution as well. I don't think we've ever needed any sort of artificial help up until now. I'd say there is always a way to move on without having to use machines for progress.'' What if something like it didn't even exist to begin with? Then what? They would have to rely on their own abilities to pull them through. There was no guarantee that it could be replicated either, assuming it hasn't been completely destroyed during the corruption. Lava could have easily melted it apart. He'd rather not rely too much on something that had a higher chance of not happening than anything else.

He would raise an eyebrow. ''I thought they were supposed to be a part of you in a sense? Why would it be too heavy for its own user...'' It made little sense to get a weapon that was hard to handle. Real life weapons could be unsuitable for some people...but this was something that should be linked to the person that was using it, no? Sounded a bit backwards to be that troubling. Not that he knew how it worked clearly, as he didn't exactly have a separate weapon himself, but still. ''Having a Persona alone already makes you useful, I'd say. Regardless of what role it has in battle.'' Even supports were useful when done right. Of course, they needed someone who could legit fight to back them up, however. He would smirk faintly. ''Too bad I'm not a kid.'' He didn't really require a nurse either. Well, most of the time. He could help himself when actually needed, although it was technically nice to not have to waste the time himself.

''I don't know. Rita can be firm, but she's also rather independent. I am still not sure why she chose to make up a team to begin with. She is more of a solo player from what I know about her. Regardless, I take it as goes. It's not like one's allies are restricted only to their team. In case it's needed you can just find someone else to assist you if they're willing to.'' It was sort of impossible to actually get everything done by simply relying on your 'team', and no one else. That was a bit too restricting in some situations.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Humanity (Sharaku)   Humanity (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 7:14 pm

Caution... But caution meant waiting and waiting could bode ill will... She wanted to have time to think things through, but if she couldn't, she had to follow any plans she made... Right...? The DJ didn't know... Things just felt rushed was all... Eh heh, oh well, with luck, what could go wrong? Like, that was so totally not a cliche thought or anything...

"Yah... I know what unchecked ambition can do to you... Ever seen the play Macbeth? There's a prime example right there, yo..." the DJ said with a gentle sigh, looking around their surroundings. The cafe seemed to be getting ready for closing... Had they been there for that long? Possibly, yah... The DJ didn't exactly pay attention to the time... Eh heh...

"H-Huh? Wait, so, it's not supposed to be heavy?" the DJ said with a confused look on her face, the conductor's melodic laugh echoing in her mind. The DJ blinked twice before seeming utterly defeated... Oh, the humiliation of it all... "I think I've let my self be convinced by a thought..." the DJ said with a light pout. Well, at least the 'heaviness' of her weapon hadn't majorly interfered with anything important... Rude persona playing tricks on her mind... Hmph... "Hm... Yah, you're right. Well, I'll just do my best to be helpful, I suppose. No point in being a dead weight, ya know?" the DJ said with a light smile, laughing gently at Sharaku's response. He was a funny guy when he wanted to be. "Well, can't say you are. Guess that just makes you cool then~." the DJ said in a teasing tone, meant in jest of course.

"That's true... It'd be bad if we couldn't band together when we need each other, ya know? It's nice to know people will work with others, though. Makes us seem like more of a big group that small, separated teams." the DJ said with a light smile. It felt like a family, ya know? Sure, they might all have differences and might not all get along... But, helping each other out meant friendship, ya know? Regardless, a certain waiter was flicking the lights on and off, looking quit angrily at the last two in the cafe. Seemed he was ready to close... Eh heh...

"Well, uhm... Suppose that means it's time for us to depart... Thanks for coming, Sharaku. It means a lot to me... So, double thanks." the DJ said with a smile before standing up from the booth, holding her hand out to shake the gent's hand. If he'd take the offer, she'd smile and nod at him before leaving. Now... Time to head home before it started raining again... Hm...

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Humanity (Sharaku)   Humanity (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 8:40 pm

Sharaku would blink. ''Macbeth? I don't think so.'', he would shrug afterwards. His knowledge of stuff like plays and moves was honestly minimal. It was lucky when he actually recognized something. But he didn't really complain over that. Expect for the fact that it meant he had no idea what she was implying right now, but he could live with that.

''I don't think it is, but feel free to take my words with a grain of salt. I'm not exactly a Persona User like you are.'' Still, he'd think the basics were similary. And it did not make sense anyway. Why have your special, individual weapon be a pain? He would just stick his tongue out at her. ''Whatever you say.''

''Most of the time, yes...'', he would trail off, however. Hm, was it this late already? Ah well. ''You're welcome.'', he would nod, taking the handshake. Now then...at least his hair was decently dry by now...

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Humanity (Sharaku)   Humanity (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 9:47 pm

User's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Humanity (Sharaku)   Humanity (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 5:07 am

3rd solo rank up go ~

+ 4 stats

Rin:

Sharaku:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Humanity (Sharaku)   Humanity (Sharaku) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Humanity (Sharaku)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3