Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Humanity (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Humanity (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Humanity (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Humanity (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Humanity (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Humanity (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Humanity (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Humanity (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Humanity (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Humanity (Sharaku)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Humanity (Sharaku) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humanity (Sharaku)   Humanity (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:57 pm

Well, she wasn't wrong. They needed to do something, yes...but what? Many things were still unclear, and taking a big risk could also turn out to be the end of them. Despite all that, they did have to exercise at least some caution. It would be no help if they recklessly rushed to fight the Primordials, and got wiped out. Although, that may become the last resort if they won't manage to do anything worthwhile before things go really bad. If they were close to dying already, a try wouldn't make it worse anymore. Either live or not.

''We do, yes. I won't deny that. But being reckless and possibly just rushing to our death won't save anyone either. We at least have to try playing smart...as much as it isn't easy to do with all this pressure.'', he would smile thinly. Maybe they could still find a good way to proceed before it was too late. You can never know without giving it a try. He would wave his hand at her slightly. ''It's fine. I'm not offended by that.'' She did kind of jump, but he didn't exactly blame her. She was most likely just really curious. She seemed the type. ''...I'm fine. Rita was the one who took it harder than me, I suppose. I think she blamed herself for it.'' Though, it was just an accident, pretty much. They couldn't have known that the Angel couldn't take that much. It was sad, yes...but he had considered the possibility. They were lucky with Israfel back then, and it was never confirmed that they would succeed each time. He wasn't happy to see someone die...but sometimes things happen...It would be worse had it been done on purpose.

He would give her a half-smile. So she was going to ask afterall. ''The one at the broadcast tower.'', he would answer simply. ''But, it's mainly because what she wants is acceptable enough. And it is being implied that we need their blessing to do away with the Primordials for good. I'd rather just end the Event completely, and leave the decision of how to change to us instead of the Angels.'', he would shrug a bit. He wasn't bothering with that as of yet, however. Maybe there was a way to discuss this with the Angels, and make them reconsider afterall.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Humanity (Sharaku)   Humanity (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 8:56 am

Pressure felt like an insult to the amount of stuff they had to do... But, the DJ supposed it was the only real world that accurately described what was going on, ya know? Pressure to keep the islands safe, people safe, the angels safe, defeat the primordials, make sure they don't get to finish their plan... It was like a hug clock was just tick tick ticking away to their demise and the DJ couldn't stand hearing it tick by anymore... She wanted to do something... Anything...

"Couldn't we be smart as we crushed the two bozos into the ground...?" the DJ said with a light laugh and roll of her eyes, gently tapping her foot on the ground. Jeez, this was all so irritating... It felt like everything knew just how to make this event just that bit more irritating and annoying. "Eh... But yah... I suppose we should all make a plan, huh? No point in us just scheming by ourselves, ya know? But hey, at least there's two of us ready to go and bash those bozos into the ground~." the DJ said with a light smile, grateful that one fact at least. Even if everything would just explode later... Hey, at least she and Sharaku had this talk over... Nonexistent drinks... Where was that waiter...?

"Ah... She's better though...? I'd hate to see her all glum..." the DJ said with a light sigh. She couldn't imagine the pain she must've felt... Must be feeling... Killing someone you where trying to save... That must suck harder than a dyson ball vacuum cleaner.

"... Ah, yah, that makes sense... Hey, at least you joined an angel you at least like, yah? You weren't forced to do it or nothing, ya know? But yah... This event's a pain... Even if we do get stronger... Or a stronger generation comes around... I mean, yo, this event stinks so bad it makes skunks run away... The pain it causes... It's so not worth a wish... But, I'll do my best for Asha... I'm just one DJ though, doubt I'm strong enough to beat you!" the DJ said with a light laugh, leaning back in her seat. This was all so much... She doubted her capabilities quite a bit... But she wasn't unsure in her determination... She'd do whatever it took... That was the determination the DJ Ri Rain lived by!
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Humanity (Sharaku)   Humanity (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 6:40 pm

Well, strategy was a thing. So one could be smart while battling, yes. As long as it even worked out. Hard to do when you had little intel on your opponent, however. They did know a few things about Ananke, but Thesis was a blank one for now. Which did not really help their case.

''Maybe if we knew more about them than we do. Hard to be smart when you have no idea what all can your opposition pull on you.'', he would throw back at her nonchalantly. But it could be a real problem. One unexpected move, and they could be in deep mess. You can never be certain when it comes to facing god-like beings. He would hum slightly. ''Perhaps so. But it's not so easy to get all people to be on the same page. Although, we might have to do that in the end, if we want to stand a decent chance.'', he would comment thoughtfully. ''On the other hand, I'd say we wait for a bit either way. There is someone who is trying to go face the Primordials, most likely. We could wait and see how he fairs, since he's so eager, and then decide what we can do.'' As much as he was not happy about Simon attempting to use random people for his plan...if it had to be done, maybe they could at least learn something from it. Either that, or the guy would manage to weaken the Primordials. He did doubt Simon would actually manage to kill them straight away, but that was a possibility too.

He would shrug vaguely. ''I think so. I have no idea what she is doing right now at all, however. So I cannot tell you.'' He knew Rita was apparently trying to hide from people now, so he couldn't talk much. As much as he did not like to lie...but he figured Rita wouldn't be happy if he did tell anything.

He would snort. Stink? Well, perhaps it did. ''She's not bad, I suppose. And it suits me, considering who she is.'' Not that he really knew exactly yet, but Angel was different than the rest. That, and her connection with Simon. ''It isn't worth it, I'd agree with that. And the way the Wishes would be done is not exactly what I favor either.'' As much as he did not like Rinna literally bashing on the Angels, he could see them doing exactly that. Literally rewriting people's minds so they would follow said Wish without a question. Even if against their will. He would smirk. ''I would like to say that you cannot beat me. But I haven't even seen you fight yet, so that would be unfair of me.'' He had no idea what she was actually like in battle.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Humanity (Sharaku)   Humanity (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 5:13 pm

Eh? The rioters...? Was that, like, a smart idea though...? Even if they had a leader and if some of them had powers... Was it really smart to just let them go and do something so dangerous...? Unless they had practiced their powers, it wasn't like they could just fight anything and be invincible... Even the weaker shadows could be an issue let alone the primordials... This was all so... Bad... It reeked of badness...

"... If you say so... I mean, there's no point in rushing in right now if we don't have a dedicated team to defeat the primordials, ya know? Regardless... I just hope he and his people stay safe..." the DJ said with a gentle sigh, tapping her finger on the table nonchalantly, looking towards Sharaku in light confusion... They seemed close... Eh, never judge a book by its cover? Oh well... The DJ'd giver her two cents if not for the waiter finally coming with their order.

Humanity (Sharaku) - Page 2 Lovino-Romano-Vargas-hetalia-romano-30241087-490-700

"Here's your order... I'll be back with your check." the waiter said as he placed down the DJ's coffee and pastry in front of her and Sharaku's tea in front of him. The DJ opened her mouth to say thanks, but before she could, he had walked off... Where, er, all new waiters so... Cold-ish? Eh, who knew... No use in bothering over it now.

"Ahem, well... I hope she's alright. I'll let you know if I bump into her." the DJ said with a light smile towards Sharaku, picking up her unique espresso and taking a sip out of it. She loved antoccino... It was so good... Yum~.

"Ah, that's good to hear~! I hope I can visit her soon... But, I dunno... I feel more obliged to make sure Asha's still doing okay, ya know?" the DJ said with a light sigh, looking out the window and at the rain. That swamp felt bad... And those shadows... She shivered gently at the memory of their decaying bodies. Where they common occurrence there...? They seemed so... Wrong...

"... How would they be done...? I don't think I know about that yet... Other than at the end of the event, our angel's wish will be granted..." the DJ said with a gentle hum... How would Asha's wish work exactly...? She'd suppose nothing would really change aside from the event's wish simply not being granted this time around... Allowing human's to grow stronger and maybe have those under his wish create a kind of legacy preparing for the next event... That made sense, yah?

"Oh, trust me hot stuff, I ain't a challenge... Unless you trip easily over wind, you'll beat me without much effort." the DJ said with a light laugh, rolling her eyes. She wasn't the strongest attack wise... But... "But, 'ey, I bet'cha you'll be hard pressed to find a better healer~." the DJ said with a nod of her head, crossing a leg over the other as she leaned back in her seat, sipping from her coffee again. Quite frankly, that was the only thing she had the utmost confidence in... Keeping her teammates healthy in the fray.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Humanity (Sharaku)   Humanity (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 6:20 pm

Obviously. It was sort of a death wish to go fight them without any team numbers at all. Not that he thought he was weak or anything, but caution was a good thing when facing stuff of this caliber. In the end, it was humans fighting against deities and gods, and it was easy to see the difference between the two sides. Even when only written down. ''Indeed there is not.'', he would nod, before rolling his eyes a little. Did he care whether Simon would be safe. At base, he didn't really wish anyone to die or such...but, if something did happen, it would be solely the guy's fault for doing it. He must be aware that it's dangerous to bring people with little current experience into such a battle, and if they do die, he'd be the one facing any consequences. ''Not sure how much I care. I did tell him it was a ridiculous idea to try to gather people off the street to go fight, seeing as they most likely have little to no experience, some of them surely not even having any powers to begin with. But some people simply don't listen to any reason. If he gets someone killed, it's his own fault by this point.'' As much as he was somewhat annoyed by it, he could do nothing. The only thing he would probably accomplish is making Simon and Rinna target him as an enemy. The last thing he needed in this mess.

He would turn his head when the waiter came, but the guy left as soon as he got there, so he would stay at that. Well, at least now they got their orders? ''Feel free.'', he would respond simply. He doubted Rin would bump into Rita at all by this point, seeing as the girl was hiding out. But he couldn't tell her that, as it would defeat the purpose. He would leave the tea be for now, though. He didn't like drinking them too hot. That just burned your tongue if you weren't careful. He would chuckle a bit. ''I'm not telling you what to do. If you want to hang around with your Angel, go ahead. I don't really have any special interest in that right now.'' Although, it could be interesting to get to meet some of them on spare time. If there was any. But he didn't plan on doing much more unless it came down to the fact that it was actually needed to defeat them. As long as it was only that, he'd concede, but he was definitely not interested in killing them. At any rate, Rin hopefully wouldn't be mad if he ever had to fight her Angel, because if it went as far as that, he wouldn't really hesitate.

He would sigh slightly. ''From what I know...yes, the wish does get granted, but as far as I am concerned, it doesn't feel right. Apparently, the Angels literally rewrite a part of the people's minds, so everyone follows said wish without a question. I don't like that. They'd practically be messing with our heads. In that case...even someone who hoped for another ideal would be forcefully made to go with the winning wish...probably not even realizing what is going on...'' That just sounded sad. It was a change, yes, but it meant no freedom. What were they, robots to be reprogrammed? How would Rin's Angel do it though, was a question. Perhaps people would start believing that they need to get stronger to prepare for something in the future? Or something vague like that.

He would snort. ''Hot stuff? I think you got the wrong temperature down.'' Afterall, he did use ice. And they were talking about that kind of fighting here. He didn't know much about the healing though. So far, he was doing just fine with his own. Or whoever else that happened to go along at a given time and could heal. As a matter of fact, at times he felt the healing was a bit too much for him. He didn't really require it as much as some other people. For several reasons.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Humanity (Sharaku)   Humanity (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 3:41 pm

Harshness... Well, that's what made Sharaku Sharaku, no? Though... The DJ still hoped no one got harmed... A mad man's army... That only reminded the DJ of countless battles that ended in countless casualties... Even in a small scale like this, the dude could really hurt people... Lots of people if they weren't careful... She wished this didn't have to happen... But, that was what hysteria led up too... Massive revolt. Hopefully it wouldn't prove fatal though...

"Yah... I know... I just hope they're all safe... Lots of innocent people are fallowing him after all, yah?" the DJ said with a gentle sigh, taking a sip of her espresso as she thought of what battle those people would have. It made her sad... And scared... She hoped they'd all come back okay... But remembering Ananke's battle... She doubted it heavily... Oh well... She'd just have to focus on saving those who wanted to be saved.

"Mhm, I know... I just guess talking to different angels might make something helpful eventually come out? But the same can be said if you just focus on one angel and just get to know them... Plus, doing it that way also makes it to where you don't need to repeat previous questions, ya know?" the DJ said with a light smile, wondering what Asha was really like... He was the one who gave humanity truth, so... Would that mean he was trustworthy? Or, like, did he have a great sense of judgement? Maybe he only told the truth? She didn't know... Heh, it'd be interesting to find out!

"... That sounds... Sad, really... Isn't what makes us human the fact that we're all different? Wouldn't the angels be going against themselves if humanity simply... Stopped being humanity...? None of the angels would have a purpose after that... Even the one's who wish was granted... It sounds like a sad and... Stagnant world to live in, huh...?" the DJ said with a gentle sigh, somewhat grateful Asha's wish was at least one that wouldn't make humanity not itself... Pushing the event back was simple as that, and if some people wanted to train for it... That wasn't like making one live and strive for an ideal that wasn't there's.... It was saddening, really...

"Ah, pfft, fine, cool dude~. Is that better for you?" the DJ said with a light laugh, rolling her eyes at the gent. It was all in good fun though, not meant to insult Sharaku in the slightest. Regardless, the DJ would sip her espresso once more, humming as she watched the rain for a moment... Everything was... Just becoming sad now... Irritating, yes... But also incredibly saddening... Why did this event even have to exist...?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Humanity (Sharaku)   Humanity (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 6:16 pm

Innocent people, yes. But what can you do when they choose not to listen? Can't blame yourself for their death if they are the ones accepting such a dangerous offer even after being told they could die. It's pointless trying beyond that. You wouldn't help anyone by killing yourself trying to protect thickheaded people.

''Yes. But not like anything can be done. They chose to go along even after told they could die. If that is what they really want....''
Doing anything about is seemed like a wasted effort after all that. At best you'd get them to attack you for being a killjoy to their awesome legacy of killing every supernatural being around. He would shrug slightly. ''Depends on what your goal is, I suppose. I would figure that someone who is devoted to their Angel wouldn't have much interest in being friendly with the others.'' Logically. And that surely wasn't him. He had no intention of hating on other Angels just because he was techincally working with one himself. Regardless, it was up to the individual, but in general being aligned with one should mean you are against the rest.

''Exactly. That is one of the reasons why I don't see a point in this Event at all. It doesn't make sense to force everyone to follow one kind of principle or such.'' Not even pushing it away was a solution. Because they would just have the same lame options again once the Event rolled back again. Rather pointless, aside from prolonging the suffering in a way. He would smirk a bit. ''Yes, much better.'' At least she got what he was on about.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Humanity (Sharaku)   Humanity (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 11:06 am

All true... She was devoted to Asha on all accounts, to be honest. It was just an exciting thought to see what all the angels look like, ya know? I mean... They where angels after all. It wasn't like every day you where able to just up and see a bloody angel! But, regardless... She just hoped they stay safe... The angels and the innocents... This event just needed to end already...

"Yah... Oh well, at least we can just hope for the best... Even if it's frivolous, heh." the DJ said with a hopeful smile. It was a silly thought, really... Knowing just how powerful Ananke was first hand... It was stupid thinking a band of rioters would come back from a Thesis battle unscathed... It was... Sad...

"Yah, I guess... It's just... Angels man. We don't get to see angels everyday ya know!" the DJ said with a light laugh, sipping her espresso once more before finally taking a bite out of her pastry. It was a nice treat... Delicious and sweet! It was always nice having such a nice treat!

"It's weird... Maybe, like, this isn't supposed to happen? What if this is some kind of hoax, the angels and primordials, ya know? Like... Someone's putting on a play for us? We're the actors along with the angels and primordials and we're just fallowing the script... Would it be possible that a director is behind this whole thing...? Like, a bad one...?" the DJ said with a thoughtful hum. She hadn't thought about that before... It made a bit of sense... Maybe she could uncover things about Asha? The internet was always nice~. But... What if this had happened before? Would there be records somewhere?

"I'm glad then. You can just call me Nurse DJ then~." the DJ said with a light smile and nod of her head. That was a nice thought... The Cool Gent Sharaku and the Rocking Nurse DJ! They could make a cool team, don't ya know? Heh... It'd be a fun time, maybe.

"... Oh, but Sharaku... I have a question... Those machines? The one you mentioned at our last meeting... Could you describe it for me? If I can learn something about its physical appearance, I might be able to get a clue on how it ticks on the inside." the DJ said with a gentle hum, taking her phone out and opening an app for taking notes. Gotta love them useful apps, wee~.

"And maybe later, you can take me to go see it? If it's still there... I could definitely tinker with it~!" the DJ said with a nod of her head, wondering what the machine would be like... A machine capable of evoking the powers of others... Sounded awesome yet terrifying...
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Humanity (Sharaku)   Humanity (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 11:32 am

''I guess....? Although, I wouldn't think of them as exhibitions to go see just because they're Angels.'' Was he interested in seeing tham just because they were special beings? The way she phrased it did imply so, but you could never be sure about what one meant. ''But...as far as I know, being aligned under an Angel means you should be working to defeat all the others so that your chosen Wish can win. Would you do that if you met another Angel? Because I assume that the one you chose wouldn't be extremely happy if you just went around saying hi to all the other Angels.'' Logically speaking. A Wish wouldn't win if you did nothing to make it happen. And apparently, the way was to eliminate the opposition. Would she do it?

He would sigh a bit. ''Well, techincally speaking, there is something beyond the Angels and Primordials, yes. But, I doubt it's a hoax. Something like this is too much to just be a play, I'd say. And even if, then it would only mean there is something much worse waiting at the end. Not that there isn't either way.'' He did hear that what they had now was not the final destination. But it was kind of not as prominent now. Deal with what you have on your hands first, then proceed further. There was no point in reaching beyond what they could at the moment.

He would raise an eyebrow. ''Well, I can't really imagine you as a nurse.'' Her in a white nurse get up was just strange. ''Hm?'', he would frown momentarily as she changed the subject of talk all of a sudden. That again? ''Not sure. I just know it looked like a box and glowed a strange light. And it could be opened like some sort of container too. I was kind of too busy trying not to die to observe it closely.'', he would shrug a bit. Honestly, he didn't take that close of a look. Hard to when you have a woman with sharp swords out to behead you at the same time. He would shake his head though. ''Don't know if it's possible. It was on Malstu, and that place is a ruin after the corruption. Guards used to stand there and not let people on the island not so long ago. They may still be doing it now. Other than that, the specific place kind of fell apart. Not sure what all you'd find under some rubble and all. It could be dangerous to go there just to inspect some piece of machinery.'' He wasn't too keen on the idea. Besides, if he really wanted to know so badly, he could always seek out Maya and try to ask her.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Humanity (Sharaku)   Humanity (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 12:00 pm

E-Eh!? N-No! That's not what she meant at all! Is that what she really sounded like...? Shiz... That was just embarrassing. With a literal flail of her arms and, quite frankly, a look of horror across the DJ's face, she spoke in a fairly rushed tone.

"N-No! That's not what I meant at all! I-I meant that, like... I dunno, like... Every angel's got a wish... I guess I just don't wanna go swinging at the angels without knowing what they want I guess... I'm not sure if I'm even strong enough to take on an angel yet... Maybe I could try, but I know Asha doesn't want me dying, yo... I'm not sure if this wish is even worth killing over, but... I know there's a chance this wish can save lives... At least a few right now... But if there's an alternative too killing innocent beings... I'd take it in a heart beat..." the DJ said with a gentle sigh, glancing away for a moment. This was all so complicated... And she was literally just one person... She didn't know how Oki's fight against Israfel went... But the DJ doubted she succeeded... One person against an angel was just too much, ya know...?

"Mm... So, my idea is just a more worst case scenario than what's already happening, huh?" the DJ said with a weak laugh, scratching the back of her head gently. It wasn't a stupid idea... But probably one that was better left ignored due to the things everyone already knew... But, the DJ'd still like to see if Asha would say anything about that... Heh, funny times with angels, maybe?

"Huhm... It could be safe to say the machine was only fancy looking capsule then... Though, without more info it's hard to really tell if it was just a fancy box or if it was a machine that generated energy that allowed for our powers to be activated here... From what we know, only supernatural beings have been capable of allowing our powers to exist in this plane of existence... Whoever made the machine could know a thing or two about their power, ya know...?" the DJ said with a light sigh, leaning back into her seat, gently glancing out the window. This was all so confusing... So annoying...

"I think it'd be worth it, honestly... But if you don't want to take me, it's fine. I can't exactly go there with out a guide... It'd take unnecessary amounts of time just to find the machine... But, okay. Just maybe think about it? It could be helpful, ya know..." the DJ said with a gentle smile before humming gently. She shut off her phone and slipped it back into her pocket. No point in leaving it out with all the drinks and stuff... The DJ picked up her espresso and sipped it, tapping her foot gently.

"... Well, I guess that's that... If you wanna talk about anything, shoot. I've kinda said everything I wanted to say... Huh, though, next time we meet, I'm so dressing up like a nurse~." the DJ said with a light laugh, smiling gently towards Sharaku. Heh, that'd be worth it just to see his face.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Humanity (Sharaku)   Humanity (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 7:07 pm

Sharaku would laugh under his breath at her reaction. Quite the burst out, but he didn't mind her explaining. He just didn't think she would have been so mortified by what he had said. In a way, her last statement did give that impression. He would tilt his head at her. ''Then...why have you chosen to join forces with the first Angel you met? If you wanted to see their Wishes before deciding whether they should be your enemy, then you should have waited. Joining one of them already puts you at odds with the rest, regardless of what you do. You'll have to be careful now, since you already chose your side. The other Angels could decide to be hostile. I'm pretty sure they would be able to tell you are aligned with another one.'' It was a dangerous game to play afterall. And the way she spoke, she didn't seem to be too ready for it. She just thought it sounded good to join that one Wish at the moment. She herself said she wasn't sure about a lot of things. Then again, this was her choice and her call as to what would she pick to do next. While he had techincally joined an Angel before seeing all the rest and their idea, he knew what he planned to do from now on. Or at least planned to try doing. He knew his ideas could be risky, but what wasn't? They had to make moves at this point.

He would shrug vaguely. Was her idea the worse scenario? Hard to tell. ''I don't know. It is bad, that much I am aware of. Is your idea the worse one? Can't tell right now.'' Who knew if he would be able to later. Before it all ended, that is.

Well, fancy or not, it sure had its purpose. That much was certain. ''The people who made it do work with the supernatural. Wouldn't be much of a surprise that they could create a piece of machinery that has capabilities like that. I know well enough of some things they are capable of. Technically, I could go ask the woman that operated it, but there is a risk that she'll try to skewer me with her swords again. Not exactly the most pleasant experience.'' It would probably not be of any use to them regardless. Normally, they could do things when an actual threat came around. And otherwise, it was a little moot. They would just scare people by having Personas and such on display.

''It could also be dangerous. In what ways do you think it would be actually helpful?'' He wanted to know that, at least. The way things have been happening until now, something like that had never been truly needed for them to get by. That, and it would probably take ages to fiddle with, even if Rin could actually work with techs well enough.

Hm. Talk about something? Well, there were a lot of possible topics to bring up. ''Feel free. I think you'd look interesting in white.'' And a bit strange too. ''Say, why did you decide to go along with Rita and her idea of a team?'' That one was mostly just curiosity. He already knew Rita didn't plan on trusting Rin or Oki too much.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Humanity (Sharaku)   Humanity (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 10:58 am

That's... Also not what the DJ meant... She was really bad at this explaining thing, ya know? With a gentle tap of her foot and a sigh, she sipped the last of her espresso, closing her eyes in thought. She wanted to at least make sure this didn't come out wrong... She hated being misunderstood and stuff... Quite a mistake, really...

"I'm on Asha's side until the end... I don't know if I really care if another angel's wish better suits me or something... I'm devoted to Asha... I'm willing to do what's necessary... But I hate the idea of killing these other angels without knowing if they deserve it or not... Again, I can't really do much against these angels... I need allies if I want to further Asha's wish... And only if they want too... If they don't, then I'll stay alone and do my best... If that means I have to kill then..." the DJ sighed, glancing away. Could she really do it? When the time came, could she convince herself killing one of these angels was the right thing to do...? It was all so confusing... Terrifying... Did she have the moxie to do it...?

"Ah, okay... Mind messaging me when you find out what's the worst case scenario then~." the DJ said with a light smile. She didn't really know if she wanted to know but... Knowing was good, at the least... If she knew the worst, then she could prepare for the worst and hope for the best. She could do her best to make sure the worst didn't happen, yo! That was always good.

"E-Eh... I don't want you taking any unneeded risks, Sharaku... I mean, you do enough as is I bet... Don't go and do something just for a whim of mine. Unless you want to, then ignore me, I'm not, like, trying to guilt trip or something and... Eh heh, rambling..." the DJ said with an uneasy laugh, scratching the back of her head. She was trying to make herself come across as more clear though... It seemed to have just ended in rambles... Heh, oops...

"... I don't trust that the supernaturals will always allow us power in our world... Maybe they can't help it, but if they're smart, they'll be able to suppress giving us our powers... I don't want to wait for that day to just come around unprepared is all... It could mean life and death... Quite literally, too." the DJ said with a determined look. This, in theory, could save lives... Lives the DJ didn't want lost to that freak Ananke and his sister twit Thesis.

"... Because we shouldn't be separated at a time like this... Teamwork is the only way anything's going to get done in the long run... Yes, people can do things by themselves and get quite far at it, but alone, there's no one to back them up... We somewhat need to band together, ya know...?" the DJ said with a gentle smile, hoping that was clear enough... She believed in team work, heh... It made the world go round, yo.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Humanity (Sharaku)   Humanity (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 4:33 pm

Well, that wasn't exactly too different. It came down to her hesitating about what should she be doing regardless. If she was truly and utterly devoted to Asha, why would she stop to think whether the other Angel's deserve defeat or not? She kind of needs to do that for her Angel to win, no? Second guessing won't help her well. ''In a way, my point still stands. You say you hate the idea of killing them. That means you are not completely sure if it is the right thing to do. What if you decide that they don't deserve it? Unless a new way of getting through this magically pops up, the other Angels will need to get defeated to make one Wish win. You say you are devoted to him, but on the other hand act rather benevolent towards things that happen around the issue. I just find it strange.'' She needed allies...only if they wanted to...what if her friends fiercely supported another Angel? Wouldn't that be an issue when she was so devoted to her own Angel?

He would huff. ''Well, the worst case scenario would be everyone dying and the world getting destroyed, no? Regardless of by what means.'' What is worse than everything getting wiped out of existence? In that case, it wouldn't really matter who or what caused it.

He would smile thinly. ''I do not mind. In a way, I am already taking risks by showing my face around as much as I do. That is one of the reasons why the woman attempted to kill me to begin with. Because it wasn't hard to find me. So I am fine with it. It's just that I don't want others to get in trouble for something like that. Malstu itself is messed up right now, and it might be dangerous to venture there.'' How worse could it get? He already went outside the line when he stopped running away and hiding from them. By now, it was just a matter of deciding what is more beneficial to do. Although, he would not take a risk that is way too big and obvious. He wasn't completely blind either.

''I suppose so. But...we are not powerless without those exact powers either. There are things we can use even when here, without being able to use Personas.'' He knew well he could act even without his Shadow if need be. Plus, it also seems that you can always wield your weapon as well. It was not as horrible as it could be.

He would chuckle a bit. ''Maybe. However, sometimes I feel like the opposite is true too. Teamwork means deciding on a goal together. Sometimes...waiting for everyone to be ready takes too long for it to be worth it. Or you can't even get a hold of your teammates when you need them. I think it's sort of a double edged sword. Good when it works, but can also be bad when nothing gets done due to bad cooperation.'' That, and he kind of liked his freedom. Waiting to see the moves of others kind of impeded your own progress. On the other hand, he knew that working on the same goal was good for the result. It's chaos when everyone does their own thing without a care...
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Humanity (Sharaku)   Humanity (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 11:42 am

... Yah... She was an oxymoron in the makings. But... What was the point in solidifying your stand point right now? Again, she wasn't strong enough to just charge forward and whack an angel... She was weak alone, as it stood... But, maybe the DJ could find another way...? She doubted it... Regardless, she already knew she and Oki would have to fight eventually... The same for her and Sharaku... That was a thought she didn't wish to think about...

"... I'm an oxymoron then, huh...? I dunno... I'll find my way... If I have to kill, then I will... But I'll never give up hope that there may be a better way... Ya know? I dunno... I'm probably just denying the inevitable but... I'll do my best... That's all I can do at the moment, ya know?" the DJ said with a gentle smile, sighing equally as gently as she leaned against her seat. This was still confusing... But, oh well, ya know...? Things could only get better, right?

"U-Um... Sharaku, it was a joke, heh... Sorry if it was, like, a super lame one..." the DJ said with a weak smile. That kinda back fired...? Eh... Oh well... It was probably better to not joke about such serious topics, huh?

"... Ah, okay... That sounds kinda lame..." the DJ said with a gentle frown. Really? So, where these people like assassins out to get Sharaku? But, uh... Why...? Maybe Sharaku was, like, super duper stronger than the DJ ever though! That'd be cool... "But, you shouldn't worry about me. I'll be okay, ya know? But, if you think it's better to not go, then okay. I won't push the issue further, okay?" the DJ said with a gentle nod. There was no point in going on her own... Especially when Sharaku warned against it. Plus, if he didn't think it was too important... Then maybe he was right... He was a veteran at this to begin with, ya know?

"Oh, I know... I remember what you can Rita could do. It's just, I don't think all of us have powers like that useful for attacking... My skills aren't really power heavy either..." the DJ said, pointing to her ear before a light shone there and her evoker appeared. A gentle silver light would then glow from it as a pixy like creature holding a violin would appear on the DJ's shoulder. It'd wave towards Sharaku with a happy smile.

"... This is Mellow... She's a power of mine, but, she can't really do much aside from her songs... Normal people can't even see her... I dunno, maybe I'm just destined for support or something, ya know? But, more people might be like me... I dunno. It was just a thought." the DJ said with a light hum, Mellow playing a gentle song on her violin. The DJ loved the little virtual pet... So sweet and nice... Plus her songs where always so amazing... She wouldn't know what life would have been like with out the small little pixy thing... She loved it so much!

"True... But, I guess that's why our team is so good? We're flexible, ya know? I was able to go to Standasen and find Asha Vatishta there easily... And you and Rita where at least able to end the corruption in Maltsu, ya know? And... I think if needed, we'd be able to band together, ya know?" the DJ said with a light smile. It was a kinda frivolous thought... But if you had a team, and didn't believe in it... Why join it in the first place... Ya know?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Humanity (Sharaku)   Humanity (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 3:06 pm

Oxymoron? Maybe. But more than anything else she just seemed like she wasn't even sure how to go about with this in the long run. ''Well, good luck then. As much as I don't really believe the Angels will easily change their opinion about fighting each other.'' There probably was another way, but it may not really be possible for someone that actually aims to be loyal to one Angel. At least, he saw that as unlikely. Because it made little sense. Regardless, in the end, it would be up to her to decide what path she would take.

''Joke.'', he would state a bit flatly. It honestly didn't come across as that. It was in midst of a fairly serious conversation, and there was no way for him to know. She could have easily actually wanted to be updated or something. He didn't know her well enough to catch on a random joke just yet. That statement could have gone both ways, as a serious one, and as a possible joke. ''It was a bit too ambiguous. There was no way for me to know whether you didn't actually want that for real. I'm afraid I don't know you inside and out just yet.'', he would add with a light shrug, in a calm tone. He wasn't offended or anything so it mattered little in the end.

''I'd say it just shows how cruel humans can be. But I'm not really complaining...''
Well, he easily could, but that would solve nothing. Besides, he was fine enough now, so there was no reason to be bothered unless something akin to that happened again. That, he would rather pass on. There were enough chances to die already. ''Well, it specifically would probably be no harm to someone like you, but I just think that going to Malstu in general may not be the best idea. The police may still be monitoring that place, and it's probably not wise to get involved in more mess on the side. If we were to get caught, it could set us back.'' Doubt they would like someone snooping around and doing questionable stuff in a place like Malstu. It was sort of off limits now.

Hm. Well, no..''Even if you don't have actual skills, you always have your weapon. You can use that here as well.'' If nothing else, that one was a given. It may not be the best form of offense or defense for everyone, but it was better than having nothing. He would smile thinly the little supernatural girl. ''Maybe. Everyone has different abilities. I do know at least one person that can't actually fight at all aside from their weapon. Not even with their Persona. I suppose it depends on individual skills.'' Most likely. He didn't know what were the differences based on. It could be random, or it could be meant to reflect the person in some way. ''Technically, I can do tricks like that as well.'' He would state, snapping his fingers and making a black/violet butterfly appear. Which would flutter its wings a bit before flying to sit on Mellow's head.

Humanity (Sharaku) - Page 2 HTyivJ1

He would hum. ''Maybe. But I'd say it's flexible for as long as everything goes smoothly. One day, someone may do something that doesn't sit well with another member, and it could start getting troubling from there. It's certainly possible with this kind of freedom. And not everyone can accept everything thrown their way.'' It was honestly a risk in its own way. Having a team with boundaries could be restricting and have little done in the end. On the other hand, too much freedom could cause friction if someone takes a wrong step on their own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Humanity (Sharaku)   Humanity (Sharaku) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Humanity (Sharaku)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next