Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The one I trust [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The one I trust [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The one I trust [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The one I trust [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The one I trust [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The one I trust [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The one I trust [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The one I trust [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The one I trust [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The one I trust [Hyde]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

The one I trust [Hyde] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The one I trust [Hyde]   The one I trust [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 3:31 pm

'you know what i wish?' Hyde would say as he got comfortable as he played with shun's hair a little bit. 'i wish i was born in this world instead. if i was, maybe i wouldn't have gone through all of the craziness that i went through in the other realm. I could of had a normal life, maybe i could've met my parents? Or known them? I dont know, we usually play with the hand that we are dealt, but, at the same time, i dont think i would wish for a perfect life. When you have the direction of humanity under your desire, why revolve it around you? i think everyone should be happy, not just me. You, naomi, Alphonse, Sharaku, everyone deserves some form of happiness in their lives, and stability." Hyde would then tap Shun's nose. " i dont like it when you make that face, the one when youre upset.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The one I trust [Hyde]   The one I trust [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 4:07 pm

Up to that point, Shunnosuke was crying silently of his volition, pressing his own face against Hyde's chest. The more Hyde tried to comfort him, the more Shunnosuke pressed his eyes trying to contain further tears, the more he felt like he couldn't control his emotions at all, and, therefore, the wetter Hyde's shirt would get. — T-then make people stop upsetting me... I don't want to wait a wish, I want to be happy now! I'm living my life now... — And it felt like a way crappy life not worth living at all. — My Shadow was right, the problem is me. Everything is all about me, but not in the way I thought it to be. It's because I'm the cause, I'm the source of my parents's misery, it's my fault Sharaku decided to dump me... No matter how hard I try to accomplish my goals, I always seem to lose and not even get close to "there". What am I doing wrong? I-I really don't know...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The one I trust [Hyde]   The one I trust [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 10:26 pm

hyde felt the wetness of shun's tears against his body, these were obviously tears of sadness. " if i could make the pain go away, just like that, i would.....but.....' hyde would say as he was firm in comforting shun right now.' the problem is thinking that you are the problem. we a have our faults, the fault of safe sex is on your parent's side. "hyde would say with a small wink. ' well you're here now, and they decided to keep you because they wanted you. remember seeing the shadow of naomi's mom? Or was it a fragment but remember? It all seemed so negative, and in the end, that's not how she felt as a parent. "

Hyde hoped Shun's flashback would kick in. " anyway, i won't comment on sharaku, getting dumped.... i kind of thought i was dying when it happened to me. that my shadow could swallow me whole and i wouldn't have any strength to fight back. But, youre strong shun...... stronger than me..... very strong! you know, in the finest moments, when you want to give up, that's the climax of achieving your dreams. because, if even in your worst moments in the lowest part of your life and you still refuse to give up, then virtually..... it'll be impossible to knock you down. thats the shun i believe in, thats who you are. i was scared of having a dream, because i thought this power would be the end of me, and now im not scared anymore, and i refuse to give up on my future. Neither should you...
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The one I trust [Hyde]   The one I trust [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 4:59 pm

Shunnosuke remembered very well Naomi’s mother’s words. Well, not the real mother’s words, but a mirror of a memory Naomi had that appeared to her in the Velvet Room. Hyde spoke with such confidence about this Shunnosuke stopped crying for a moment, or at least, crying loudly, detaching himself from his embrace and sitting on the bed, in an uncomfortable position to have a better glimpse at Hyde’s countenance. So...he went through the same... Did they break up because of what he did? Because he went to Oki’s shop to comfront her out of jealousy? No. It couldn’t be... So, he’s the cause of why Hyde suffered? — I am sorry... — He whispered awkwardly. The heavier the mistake, the harder apologizing would be. For the first time, he understood the weight of his actions and of the word “guilt”. And worse, he couldn’t even tell him the truth. Hyde would despise him greatly if he did, he’d lose his friendship. He couldn’t risk losing him, not now when he needed him the most. Selfish? Of course, but right now the need of hearing from another how strong and wanted he was, even if he felt like he wasn’t strong at all, is bigger than his guilt. — You know... I really look up to you. It’s saddening to see that you went through these things and I couldn’t help as much as you helped me all of this time. — He dried his own tears softly before looking back at Hyde. What to say to him? Shunnosuke took a deep breath, regaining his composure for a moment... How to show to his friend that, despite being self-centered of sorts, he could cast his drama aside and stand by the other one for once...? That's what his Shadow taught him, right? — If I’m stronger than you, if you really believe it... why don’t you seek my help when you want it? Why do you choose to suffer alone, Hyde?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The one I trust [Hyde]   The one I trust [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 1:52 am

There is nothing you need to be sorry about at all, why are you even apologizing? I mean, is not like you can shield me form every bad moment that might naturally happen in my life. I could hardly protect you from that, all i managed to do was comfort you when it was over.  Even then, i still wonder if i did enough.  You came for me, remember? In my awakening..... As much as you mean to me shun, there's no way you could serve any sort of fault. " A bit of naivety , but if you love someone a lot, you're naive to alot of things.  however,  it wasn't shun's fault  hyde didn't blame him for anything. His heart made it that much clear, and shun would know that hyde cared about him.

When shun mentioned looking up to hyde and  showing regrets of not being able to help him through it, hyde crawled over to shun and pounced on him. "Rawr" It was done playfully, but he wanted to  remove the dimness of the conversation as he got on top of shun and started to tickle him. "  Hey Hey now, didn't i say it earlier? Its not your fault. " However, the last words that Shun said shook hyde's core. "...." He rolled off of shun and  grabbed the nearest pillow. "i....... i don't know...."
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The one I trust [Hyde]   The one I trust [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 7:49 pm

Why was he apologizing? He couldn’t tell the truth, he couldn’t tell Hyde it wasn’t his fault, but Shunnosuke’s. However... not now. The best was to leave it be and let Hyde think it was a display of sympathy. — Hey! HEY! D-DON’T...! — Shunnosuke would say, confused when Hyde quickly pounced over him, dropping him on the bed. At first, he, amidst his uncontrolled laughter, trying to push Hyde away from him while flailing. Felt like a child, but not as if he was underestimated; it’s just the good part of feeling like a child, carefree and out of worries. — ...? — Hyde stopped of a sudden and got off, leaving Shun at a blank stare. The blonde sat by the bed, intrigued. He didn’t know, huh? Well, it’s understandable. Shunnosuke wasn’t the type to search for help as well. He could cry on other’s shoulder and complain about his life dramatically, but not ask for help per se. So, in a sense, he could understand Hyde’s confusion. — You’re part of the family as long as you’re living under our ceiling. The least we can do is standing up for each other. That said, don’t hesitate to come to me if you’re in trouble or just want to release something from your heart. Mother, Father, they might not be of help...I mean, they aren’t of help to me, but I will. — His hand reached out to Hyde’s arm, keeping it there for a while, before returning, his gaze lost somewhere in a random point of the bedroom. — There’s something I’ve realized these days after I faced myself...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The one I trust [Hyde]   The one I trust [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 11:49 am

It wouldn't necessarily be responsible of me to bring trouble to your doorstep, or into your life. I guess you could say that i'm selflessly mindful, i'm willing to take on anyone's burden but i wouldn't even think about allowing them to take a little bit of mine. Makes no sense right"?" Hyde would say with a small laugh. "But, we been together for quite some time, and its made me realize. It's not that you're unreliable or anything like that. But ever since the festival, i saw a side of you that i really wanted to protect. Since then, i'm not too inclined to expose you to anything that would upset you so often, you know?" Hyde bushed a little bit as he looked away and scratched his head, but that moment faded when shun mentioned his awakening."What did you realize?"
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The one I trust [Hyde]   The one I trust [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 11:56 am

Yes, it made no sense. And while Shunnosuke could think of being angry about it, he knew what Hyde meant, and he meant well. In a way, the redhead was being considerate of his feelings, he couldn't ask for anything different than that.

You still remember it, don't you? I was so devastated that day...I'm sorry, you shouldn't have seen that. The Shunnosuke with blurred makeup. — He chuckled a bit. Of course he wasn't wearing anything too outstanding in the New Year's Festival, it was just his attempt to brush off the seriousness of the conversation. Though he'd rather if Hyde forgot the show Shunnosuke put, the teenager was able to understand he had the best intentions trying to protect him. — I never cared about Zela, or the islands... I was simply living. It's not like I had any choice when it comes to living somewhere else, or even studying at Zela... But now I do. I chose to join you, I chose to help preventing the Alternate Zela to go completely ruined, even though I didn't really want to back then... I chose to help Azores. And this means... — His fingers walked thru the bed until they met Hyde's. Timidly, Shunnosuke held his hand, holding his breath and not delivering a single glance at his friend. He didn't have to. — I chose to be here for you as well. I don't want to be the kind of person who always has to rely on others to be protected. For a while, it got me wondering why did I receive this power for, if anything I can do is just being a nuisance when it matters most. But I know better, I have received my Persona for a reason that's not being a damsel in distress. I think I understand now that I'm able to protect others as well, I know what I have to do, and so I'm willing to do it. — That's it. He spoke everything from his heart, like he's releasing a weight from his chest. It felt embarrassing...but a good embarrassing. The "truly proud of myself" kind of embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The one I trust [Hyde]   The one I trust [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 3:24 am

How could i forget, i was kind of fond of you without your poker-face. " Hyde would say with a small smile as he listened to shun. With every word that Shun emitted, the smile on Hyde's face got even brighter. " Shun.... you......." Hyde was quiet for a moment as he stared at shun for a while. "You.... changed so much. But.... i really like it...... i mean, you were strong before, even if you didn't want to believe it. But you got even stronger without me even knowing....though maybe you'll be the one saving me now?" Hyde would say as he thought for a moment and interlocked his fingers wit Shun. "Hey, remember that tome i carried you around on my back?
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The one I trust [Hyde]   The one I trust [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 8:19 am

Shunnosuke smiled as well, the childish and sheepish kind of smile. He wasn't changing his outlooks for the sake of earning others' respect, he had his best interests at heart to save Azores. For the people he knew, for those he didn't and for his family. Hyde included. Was the redhead proud of the person he was turning into? He hoped so, for his friend was an important part of why he decided to make amends with his own self. — I don't know...but I can try. If you allow me to... — The grip on his classmate's hand tightened. — Yes, I recall the sheer stupidity of doing it, as well as how my shoulder hurt for one entire week. — He could even laugh it off as joking remark. Back then, he got extremely enraged at Hyde even if he didn't have any intention to hurt the blonde, but now...it's all in the past. — What about it?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The one I trust [Hyde]   The one I trust [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 1:29 pm

"I.....ok....i'm sorry if it seems if i was pushing you away in that respect. I always saw you as this precious thing that needs to e protected . At the same time, its unfair to you because it makes you feel unreliable., so maybe its better if we can just protect each other, right? " Hyde would then hum lightly and flip shun over on his stomach. Afterwards he would start to massage his fingers lightly on both of shun's shoulders/." Not too sure which shoulder it is, but i'll make it up to you. " Hyde would say as he was being gentle and considerate with the fact that he injured shun that day.. The pain might be gone now, but Hyde still wanted to make up for it."I kind if remembered how light you were, and a particular sent you had on....
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The one I trust [Hyde]   The one I trust [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 4:55 pm

Precious thing? Shunnosuke could swear he had his cheeks flaring over the comment. Sometimes Hyde was sweeter than he expected, and therefore he would only make the blonde disconcerted. Not that the treatment was unwelcome, far from that; Shunnosuke liked the attention, regardless of not being too proficient in handling it. Anyhow, he nodded, coming to an agreement that both should equally care for each other.
Eh…? — At first he didn’t get what Hyde was getting at, his mind functioning on the gutter, until he noticed what were the redhead’s true intentions. Gosh, he seriously needs to think before doing things like these on such short notice! — M-mm…aaah… — Shun moaned; if he was tense the second before, now the blonde was completely relaxed to Hyde’s massage. Sure, not a professional masseur, but he wouldn’t complain. A free massage to relieve the tension from his previous meeting with you-know-who was everything he needed right now. — I knew you were good with your hands, but wow… — He said, almost dozing off. Almost, because Hyde’s next comment somehow took Shunnosuke out of his little trance. — Hm? You memorized my perfume? — More noteworthy than the weight comment, no doubt.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The one I trust [Hyde]   The one I trust [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 10:34 am

Well, i wouldn't say memorized. Maybe if we could spin it towards the fact that the smell had such an impression of me that if i did smell it again, im would associate it with you. Wait...maybe it kind of means that i did memorize it after-all. " Hyde would say as he continued to massage shun's shoulders. "With a little more practice and the right oil, i think i could put you in a pretty relaxed state of mind, it could be one of those things that we do whenever you feel as if you had a pretty rough day, don't you think?" It was the least that Hyde could do, if Hyde could do anything for him to begin with. "Wait, how did you know i was good with my hands before?" Hyde would say to Shun, a bit curious as to how he figured that.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The one I trust [Hyde]   The one I trust [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 12:46 pm

Hm. He’d just smirk, closing his eyes slowly, drowning in his drowsiness. — I didn’t…until now… — His voice trailed off, and the teen was clearly enjoying the massage, or rather, Hyde’s cares for him. With or without oil to which the teen didn’t mind, it’s what he needed right now. — You’re always close when I want you to be… Can I stay here with you for a while? I don’t want to go to my room right now… — Shun said, rubbing lightly his right eye. He didn’t want his family to catch on him after crying his heart out for such long time. Everything that happened between him and Sharaku earlier was so emotionally draining he didn’t even have the strength to get up from bed even if he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The one I trust [Hyde]   The one I trust [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 2:19 am

Of course, you can stay as long as you like. My room is your room.... my clothes is...well my clothes but my bed is your bed too!" Hyde would say with a small chuckle. "Feel free to take a nap and go to sleep, i'll watch over you. I already took my nap but the reliable Hyde mizumi will protect the sleeping prince! OR...something like that!" Hyde was a bit upbeat now, talking to Shun must of put him in a good moo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The one I trust [Hyde]   The one I trust [Hyde] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The one I trust [Hyde]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next