Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The one I trust [Hyde] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The one I trust [Hyde] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The one I trust [Hyde] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The one I trust [Hyde] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The one I trust [Hyde] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The one I trust [Hyde] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The one I trust [Hyde] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The one I trust [Hyde] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The one I trust [Hyde] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The one I trust [Hyde]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shunny

Shunny

The one I trust [Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: The one I trust [Hyde]   The one I trust [Hyde] EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 1:18 pm

Once he reached home, Shunnosuke felt like a blank paper. It didn’t help that no maid came to receipt him, and quite frankly, he preferred that way. He had the keys to the front door after all. At least for today, he didn’t want anybody to see him. By this hour, he was sure the house was still empty, leaving probably only the maids to their usual affairs...and Hyde. He wondered if Hyde was home, lurking somewhere, emptying the freezer, or snoring in his bedroom. Maybe. Hopefully.

Shunnosuke kept staring at his spacious living room, It’s been quite a while since he noticed the house was...different. He couldn’t tell how, but after everything —  everything meaning his departure from the Velvet Room, the conversation with his entire family, and recently...that —, it’s like the long lasting heavy, cantankerous atmosphere that dominated every room in that house had vanished. Not entirely, of course; that would mean every member of the Kurosawas would be in a perfect tune with each other, and there’s a long way before them. But at least, they could work it out to a peaceful and respectful environment...couldn’t they? The teenager closed the door and then begun removing his shoes in the mean time, silently. Almost bashfully, as if that home wasn’t his and therefore the shoes removal protocol was needed. His mind wondered far...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The one I trust [Hyde]   The one I trust [Hyde] EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 1:30 pm

If shun was to head over to Hyde's room, he would notice that the redhead was pretty much asleep Though it was the middle of the day and it would be pretty appropriate to wake the readhead up if it as needed. "ZZZzzzzz" Hyde was currently dreaming about being in a wonderland of food, there was practically food everywhere he went, all enlarged and with plenty of meals to get his hands on.

The one I trust [Hyde] 405A97075AF0203A54BFF8167837C68B_B500_900_500_351

"Everytime i eat something, i never get full, this is amazing!" Hyde would say ans he grabbed a bite of a giant tortilla while sitting on a giant hero.

Though, what Shun would hear ...."mmsmms...... sandwich........m..."
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The one I trust [Hyde]   The one I trust [Hyde] EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 2:27 pm

He climbed up the stairs, to their room. In fact, his room. Shunnosuke stopped by the partially opened door along the way, spying over rather than heading directly to his own bedroom. Hyde was still sleeping, huh? Figures. The redhead seemed to be the type who’d spend the whole morning lazily at his bed, unlike his host, who’d rather wake up early and enjoy the brightest part of the day. Oddly, it wasn’t too spend it outside. He leaned against the door from outside, looking at his friend sleeping. A thin smile would appear then; the world might be falling down outside to many or most, Hyde would remain peaceful, innocent even. It’s...admirable.

May I come in? — He said, knocking at the door rather loudly, to wake up the redhead. After all, it’s already past noon.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The one I trust [Hyde]   The one I trust [Hyde] EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 2:27 am

"!!" Hyde would sit up a bit dramatically as he rubbed his eyes. "........Yawn..." Hyde blinked twice and stared into space for a few moments before looking at shun. Oh, hey shu- oh...you cut your hair...... well... i think the hairstyle suits you. " Hyde would say as he patted a spot right next to him on his bed." Whats up? Whats on your mind? Oh, how did the  shadow thing go? You was there for mine but i couldn't be there for yours, and for that...i'm really sorry shun...." Hyde had a few things to tell Shun as well, mostly about his experiences when facing himself. Perhaps this would be the time that they would get to compare with each other? However Something was a bit different about Shun today.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The one I trust [Hyde]   The one I trust [Hyde] EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 2:52 am

So...Hyde noticed, huh? Funny. Sharaku didn’t even comment about it, yet it was the first thing Hyde decided to point out. And he liked it. Shunnosuke couldn’t help but too feel pleased, a tiny bit relieved.

It’s alright... — He said, as he finally entered Hyde’s bedroom and delicately closed the door. He had been in that room before, and he had been in Hyde’s room previously, back when he was a guest at Zela’s dorm. But this seemed...unusual to the formerly blond teenager. In any event, he wouldn’t remain in his little silence world forever, dedicating a few steps to draw himself closer to Hyde and sit by him. — It’s been a while, actually. I’m still trying to assimilate everything that happened there... — To be fair, everything seemed like a dream, even his memories from the whole experience. The images would come into blurry flashes, some of them Shunnosuke would rather forget out of embarrassment. — You were right... Everybody was always right about this. I also had something inside waiting to come to surface, just like Naomi, Sentinel...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The one I trust [Hyde]   The one I trust [Hyde] EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:13 pm

Something inside that's waiting to come to the surface......that sounds pretty dirty now that i think about it..." Hyde would think for a moment and then laugh it off. "naaa, it was probably one of those fragments of your soul right? Tell me all about it Was it mostly your family members that ended up showing off? Well, i guess it could be more complex than that. Hyde would then blink twice. "Of course i was right, we all have to face ourselves sometimes you're stronger from it, and the emotional trauma would bring a lot of pain, but i'm sure you feel a lot different from when you walked in, or learned something. Something tells me that you changed for the better.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The one I trust [Hyde]   The one I trust [Hyde] EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:19 pm

Shunnosuke would just leave a silent thin, obliged smile speak for itself. He definitely wasn’t in the mood to laugh about these kind of jokes right now.

—  No. Sharaku was there also... — After a moment of hesitation, the teen would answer to the question. The man in particular was a delicate topic for a conversation and while he needed to get a few things out of his chest, he didn’t know how. In his mind, it was a sign of weakness of his spirit. It didn’t help, however, that Shunnosuke was barely able to hid his emotions when feeling down and depressive, in a way that probably Hyde would notice even if his friend didn’t elaborate on it. —  Hm, different, sort of. But I don’t know if it’s for better or worse.. I really can’t answer that right now.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The one I trust [Hyde]   The one I trust [Hyde] EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:34 pm

Oh......" Hyde would take the covers off and sit on the side of his bed next to Shun. "Sharaku showed up too..... what did he say to you? Hyde didn't think that the relationship with Sharaku was that much high end that he would show up as a fragment in Shun's soul. "Well, if you can't explain, can you atleast tell me what you learned since venturing inside of your soul. " Hyde was willing to listen this might be an important talk that they might have right now.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The one I trust [Hyde]   The one I trust [Hyde] EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 4:00 pm

What did he say? Shun could have anticipated this kind of question. In fact, he was well aware it would show up eventually. Hyde probably didn’t mean to intrude, chances are he was merely curious about the well-being of his friend. He couldn’t blame the redhead, though.

...that I’m delusional. Like, we’ll never be together. That I keep chasing after him. And... The real Sharaku said basically the same. — What else? His mind was spinning. He wasn’t really comfortable with that topic, that much was true. Shunnosuke’s opaque stare was off somewhere ahead, his voice lowered considerably and unnoticed to him, his own fingers would tighten around the bed sheets at the same time his eyes would acquire a weird, sad and teary kind of gleam. He had just met the man, words running through his mind as fresh as ever. It was painful, like he never felt before. — I don’t know if I did learn something. I don’t know if my soul deep within even has something for me to learn... Right now, I just feel empty. I... really do...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The one I trust [Hyde]   The one I trust [Hyde] EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 12:09 pm

"Shun......" Hyde would say as he edged on closer to shun. "I didn't know that Sharaku affected you enough that he would actually show up as another fragment in your soul. I'm not going to lie and say things ok between you two realistically speaking, i guess sharaku saw relationships as a bit overrated. You don't necessarily have to be in a relationship with someone to be close with him. He kind of told me that, and we serve as a perfect example. labels like that have value if the two people involved give it value, it can't just be 50%. I dont know if i can be speaking on relationships when mine ........forget it...

" Hyde took a deep breath and laid backwards. "You know what i think, i think that your emptiness is a good sign. Whatever filled you, a of those negative emotions, right now is the chance to replace a that with better things, better memories.

Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The one I trust [Hyde]   The one I trust [Hyde] EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 12:35 pm

Thing is, he knew about that already. He always knew about everything Hyde was stating and while he could agree to it wholeheartedly, he just couldn’t...accept. Or rather, he could, but he didn’t want to believe it was all his fault and he was the one to blame. Perhaps it was his impulsiveness that blinded him to the obvious signs that it was an one-sided commitment, the kind of unilateral involvement he was well aware way before. The thing is, he didn’t even feel close to Sharaku whatsoever. Not as in a relationship, not as a friend... It’s like whatever they had was completed lost.

—  I'm aware... — Shunnosuke bit his lip, trying to contain the tears from running down and overflowing again. He was on the edge for a breakdown and he didn’t want to worry Hyde anymore, regardless of his will to get the words and sobs out of his throat. Instinctively, when Hyde laid down on the bed, Shunnosuke would wait a bit before doing the same, slowly. —  I should have fallen for you. You should have told me when you had the chance, I... — He, who was staring at the ceiling absentmindedly, would gradually turn his head to face Hyde. —  I would have chosen you if you did...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The one I trust [Hyde]   The one I trust [Hyde] EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 4:29 pm

"....." Hyde was silent for a moment. " We talked about this plenty of times, and at the end of the day i felt insecure, and i thought you was happy with the way things were. Then i went off in search of my own happiness in response to that. I found it, or...at least i thought i did, then things happened, it got complicated, and i got hurt. Then i realized something, you have to be willing to take the pain that comes with a leap of faith. " Hyde would turn to Shun. Regardless of how things went, i will never regret my decisions, and neither should you. I don't think it's a crime to be emotionally invested in someone. And i don't think the feelings that come when things go bad is a punishment. It's just like facing your fragments. " Though, Hyde would smile a little. "Let's be real, i'm sure you would have "Respectfully declined" Earlier on. .
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The one I trust [Hyde]   The one I trust [Hyde] EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 4:51 pm

”Neither should you”. He wished it could be that simple. By now, he regretted everything: getting close to Sharaku, getting infatuated by his charms, being comprehensive...or even welcoming him at his family’s party the first time they met. Everything was a bit regret and he couldn’t help but to feel sorry for himself and throwing a self-pity party. He still didn’t know what was wrong with him, and when Hyde kindly denied him, Shunhad a very certain feeling that he was, indeed, wrong. In his assumptions, in his choices, in his preferences, in everything. And the worst part of is: Hyde was right. He probably wouldn’t choose Hyde for real, he always aimed for what’s top-tier, even in romantic affairs, though it was never truly a concern for him...not until Sharaku came. He was way more focused in his social and academic lives than the matters of the heart upon meeting the man. — You don’t know... Maybe I wouldn’t. — He said, not very confidently, and chances are Hyde would realize Shunnosuke wasn’t even sure about what he believed anymore. He draw himself closer, somewhat nuzzling the redhead’s shoulder, where the teen buried his face at, and muttered, weakly: — Don’t worry, I won’t try anything... I’m just happy that you’re by my side. You’ve always been... And it’s fine for me as it is, I won’t ask for something further than that. B-but... — His voice seemed shaky, losing the formerly assertive and decisive tone to it. — I just wish I could have done everything different...

Last edited by Shunny on Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The one I trust [Hyde]   The one I trust [Hyde] EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 3:23 am

Hyde smiled and moved Shuns head moreover to his chest as he put his arm around shun. "Well, got to make sure you're comfortable at least." Hyde cuddled shun as he thought of his companions words. "I always been by on your side, thats right isnt it? I mean. now that i think about it....." Though, hyde had a question. " Here's a thought, is this something worth wishing for? IF you find an angel who could give you the wish that you wanted in a way, would that restart involve a fresh start as well?
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The one I trust [Hyde]   The one I trust [Hyde] EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 11:31 am

Shunnosuke wasn't aiming to get too close to Hyde, for the redhead's tenderness isn't something the student was used to, after all these months, but it was welcome nonetheless. Right now, an embrace and comprehension was everything he wanted. Now, if restarting was something worth wishing for? Absolutely. Shunnosuke hasn't given it a thought until Hyde mentioned, but could angels really grant this kind of wish? The only one he has effectively met was Israfel and, though there were many others out there, he shared some ideals with the blond deity. Perhaps...just perhaps...the student could meet him again and request it in person?

Yes... I wish I could erase and rewind it all. I wish my parents would at least like each other, I wish I could have never met that man in my life, I wish I wasn't dragged into this chaos Azores faces... — Everything seemed like a big burden to him. A far heavier burden than he was able to carry. Yeah, erasing it all seemed like the best option for someone who couldn't atone to his mistakes. However...it struck him that it also meant forgetting Hyde's existence... Was rewinding worth of losing his friend?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The one I trust [Hyde]   The one I trust [Hyde] Empty

Back to top Go down

The one I trust [Hyde]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next