Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Can you mend trust? (Blaez) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Can you mend trust? (Blaez) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Can you mend trust? (Blaez) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Can you mend trust? (Blaez) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Can you mend trust? (Blaez) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Can you mend trust? (Blaez) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Can you mend trust? (Blaez) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Can you mend trust? (Blaez) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Can you mend trust? (Blaez) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Can you mend trust? (Blaez)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Athena

Athena

Can you mend trust? (Blaez) Empty
PostSubject: Can you mend trust? (Blaez)   Can you mend trust? (Blaez) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 12:14 am

Nagisa closed her eyes as she enjoyed the refreshing cold breeze coming from the air condition. It was a really hot day, even though it was still June the temperature had risen to unexpected levels, but the heat wasn't the only thing that prevented Nagisa from relaxing on her day off. She felt irritated, ever since her fight with Blaez stress was getting to her nerves far easier than before, she had the urge to curse and yell at people for no reason. For a long time she was able to keep it to herself and maintain her composure. However, she knew that if she wanted to find her lost serenity she would have to face Blaez. Avoiding him wasn't easy, they lived under the same roof after all and he was her guest, thankfully Blaez didn't spent much time in the house either. Why couldn't he be warmer to her? Wasn't she kind and caring enough for him to trust her? What else did she had to do to make him see her feelings? She wasn't going to beg for him to return to her but at the very least he owned her an explanation about his behavior.

Nagisa exhaled as she lifted from the couch she has been sitting to head upstairs to the guest room. Blaez was there and since he wasn't making any efforts to confront her she had to become more "offensive" and pay him a visit one more time. She knocked his door a couple of times. "It's me... may I come in? I want to talk with you." Nagisa said in the calmest tone she could master.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Can you mend trust? (Blaez)   Can you mend trust? (Blaez) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 6:32 pm

Since Blaez and Nagisa fought the teen hasn't been much at home, he'd mostly spend his time walking around the island trying to occupy himself when he wasn't busy with "Persona stuff"... The atmosphere at the Sugihara's home was heavy for him, so it would be for the best if he stayed away from there whenever he could.

Blaez was laying down on his bed reading a magazine when Nagisa knocked on the door, she wanted to talk about something, it was definitely about that incident"Sure..."He sat down on the bed and placed the magazine on the desk nearby"...So, what do you want to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Can you mend trust? (Blaez)   Can you mend trust? (Blaez) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 12:56 pm

"It's about our last argument" Replied Nagisa determinate to put an end to this dispute, there was no reason for them to be angry to one another. "It was the first time we fought and at some point I lost my cool for that I apologize but I need you to understand my position." It wasn't easy for her to swallow her pride and apologize but she felt that she would lose Blaez if she wasn't honest with him, meaning she had to share her feelings, no matter how embarrassing they might be.

"It's just... I simply care for you and finding out that you keep secrets to me about such important matters makes me feel as if I'm someone meaningless to you. I'm not an idiot I know that there is something angel related that has been bothering you, you wouldn't be so hostile to Angelica and her wish if you didn't suspect foul play. Tell me though am I asking too much? I want for us to be a real couple, you want that too, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Can you mend trust? (Blaez)   Can you mend trust? (Blaez) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 6:23 pm

"...It's fine..."Blaez would shrug, he understood why she was mad, he did acted suspicious last time... and he had to admit he was kinda of a jerk to her back then, something he regretted, he loved Nagisa, he wanted to see her happy.

"Tsk..."Sharp as always, maybe it was about time he told her the truth"You want the truth?Alright..."Blaez took a deep breath and told her what she wanted to know"As you might suspect i joined another angel, that's why i refused to join Miss Divine... but i wasn't lying when i said i disagreed with Jack, i really can't get behind his ideals... I will be honest with you, sometimes i think we shouldn't join the angels at all, this event only brought destruction..."He sighed"I just want you to be happy."He'd look at her with a worried expression, the alternate worlds endangered the people he loved, Blaez wanted their safety.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Can you mend trust? (Blaez)   Can you mend trust? (Blaez) EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 7:51 pm

"Oh... Nagisa exhaled, she sounded like she had received a painful hit but her expression was happy. At least Blaez still cared for her and he shared her worries about the angels.
"I agree with you... Miss Divine, your angel, the other ones. They all have their own agenda, their own belief of how our world should be but at the end of the day I don't want to see the very human nature to change." She said as she moved closer to Blaez.

"But we are at war now and we need the help of the angels to fight off those who threaten our world. Miss Divine gave me powers along with her blessing and I intent to use those powers to help Azores but I can promise you one thing. I will never use my powers against another persona user simply because he or she doesn't have Angelica's blessing." She added unsure of how Blaez would react to this. He was loyal to his angel and Nagisa could respect that but like her he was able to realize that nothing good could come by becoming a pawn to the angels's war.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Can you mend trust? (Blaez)   Can you mend trust? (Blaez) EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 8:23 pm

"...I don't want it either, i thought it was a good thing at first but..."He'd grab her hand"I'm not so sure now..."He sighed, Blaez didn't liked the situation at all, the island were ruined, people terrified, nobody left their homes scared that something might happen.

"We are not barbarians."He nodded, Blaez would be ready to harm another person to advance Israfel's wish, but he'd never kill another human without a good reason, regardless, it would be better if he kept that for himself"I'm tired of talking about the Angels... can we just talk about something else?"He'd lean closer to her, he sounded a bit depressed about the whole situation.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Can you mend trust? (Blaez)   Can you mend trust? (Blaez) EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 12:15 pm

Nagisa could agree with Blaez, they have talked about the angels enough and for the moment there was nothing more they could do at the very least they should try to solve a different problem. "I have another topic in mind but... I'm not certain you would like to talk about this. We need to figure out what's going to happen with us. We live in the same house and yet it feels as if we're strangers and that is..." Nagisa stopped for a moment to collect her thoughts. It wasn't easy talking about this, she had never had a relationship before Blaez and frankly it didn't seem to work very well as of late, even though she was clearly uncomfortable Nagisa managed to overcome that feeling and speak her mind.

"I care about you. I know I haven't said it for a long time but it's the truth. I want you to be happy, I tried to make you happy but instead I only made you angry and stressed. Ever since I was little I always gotten what I wanted, one way or another but eventually even I have to grow up and start dealing with my problems like an adult. What I'm trying to say, very poorly as it seems, is that I want to be together but I want you to be happy as well so if you think that you'll be happier without me in your life then I guess I will back down. I can't force you to love me and I don't to cause you any more misery than I already have. Therefore, the choice is yours... do you want to keep trying or you've gotten tired of me?" Even though Nagisa's expression didn't betray any emotions her voice was somewhat unstable.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Can you mend trust? (Blaez)   Can you mend trust? (Blaez) EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 10:03 pm

"Tired of you?Nagisa, i love you, how could i get tired of you?I want to be with you..."Although he has been rather cold towards her lately"I'm sorry Nagisa... i really have neglected you lately... i'm still trying to figure out how to express myself..."He paused for a few seconds"I'm surprised you still like me... you could find a better man, Nagisa."Blaez knew he was flawed, he did so many things wrong he was shocked the girl still had interest in him"...Why do you like me?"Blaez was anti-social, aloof and very inexpressive usually those traits are unwanted in a romantic partner.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Can you mend trust? (Blaez)   Can you mend trust? (Blaez) EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 9:47 pm

Nagisa moved from her seat and sat next to Blaez holding his hand tightly. "You are a unique person Blaez, even though you don't realize it. My entire life people have assumed things about me before they even met me, hardly anyone was honest with me so I learn to be equally deceptive, as long as they think I was their friend then everything would be fine, such a childish thought." For a moment Nagisa's freshman year flashed in frond of her eyes. "That seem to work for a bit, I had good grades, hanged out with the popular kids at school and I got invitations for the best parties. If I haven't had my connections I would have never managed to join the student government. And then before I even realized it the third year came. Most of my 'friends' have graduated and I was left alone. I tried to replace company with work, I spent most of my day with the school government, I doubled my studies session to keep my grades even higher and I began wearing clothes my mother designed before they even got released to the market and yet it was all pointless. I never became president, I never became valedictorian, and I certainly never became the most popular girl. Before I met you at the empty club room of the occult club my life was high school years were hollow."

Nagisa moved her gaze from Blaez's hand and stared into his eyes as she proceed with her tale. "You didn't care who I was, you didn't even know me and I admit that made me feel awkward and perhaps a bit mad. Then the world went mad and I got the chance to get to know you, it wasn't easy to get past your walls ,and frankly I don't think I have manage to bypass all those barriers  you've set to keep yourself away from others, but I know one thing you have an honest heart. You don't judge people and you don't play games, you try to keep everyone happy even if that means you getting hurt in the process. You have a noble soul, Blaez, and I can't help but admire that." Nagisa said as she placed her hand on his cheek caressing him softly. "I think I love you Blaez and I want to see you smile."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Can you mend trust? (Blaez)   Can you mend trust? (Blaez) EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 2:08 pm

"...I see."Blaez had no idea of how to respond to that, he felt like she gave him too much credit... Maybe someday he'd be half of the man Nagisa think he is"...Is that what you want?"He said right before he smiled at her, it was genuine, he was happy to be with her"I know i'm not very expressive, but being next to you is enough to make me happy, Nagisa... Can you stay here a little longer?That's all i want now."
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Can you mend trust? (Blaez)   Can you mend trust? (Blaez) EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 4:51 pm

Nagisa held Blaez's hand as she stared into his eyes. She felt happy, the way she had never felt before. She wasn't sure what the future held or what would happen to Azores once all this chaos was over but at the very least she could be with Blaez, they have overcome their crisis and now they could carry on... together.
"I will stay with you for as long as you need me" She said as she embraced him.

[End thread]
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Can you mend trust? (Blaez)   Can you mend trust? (Blaez) EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 10:08 pm

User's social link has ranked up..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you mend trust? (Blaez)   Can you mend trust? (Blaez) Empty

Back to top Go down

Can you mend trust? (Blaez)
Page 1 of 1